Black Astronaut's Time Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your women must be bored, then," Kee-Yah replied, playfully smacking Ker-Mi-Tan's butt, after watching him clean and skin the large antelope she'd brought back from the hunt. The man from the sky proved quite good at cleaning and preparing the meat, and he even taught her people something new. Ker-Mi-Tan brought back water from the sea, and did something to it, and created a fine powdery substance which he called salt...

"Apply this to the meat and watch what it does," Ker-Mi-Tan said, and Kee-Yah tasted the cooked meat after he salted it, and marveled at the change in taste and flavor. The young Huntress looked at the man from the sky with newfound respect. Although he was clumsy, and seemed to stare at her breasts a lot, and she laughed at the massive hard-ons he was forced to conceal whenever she bent over to pick up something, there was wisdom in his cranium.

"Hello beautiful," Ker-Mi-Tan/Stephen said to Kee-Yah, and she watched as he took her hand and brought it to his lips. A strange gesture, to be sure, but one which made her feel oddly pleased. Ker-Mi-Tan drew her to him and kissed her passionately. Kee-Yah embraced him, grinning as his eager hands caressed her breasts, then roamed over her rather prominent derriere, which he spent much of his time staring at. Just like that, they began to make love...

"Ker-Mi-Tan, shut up and fuck me," Kee-Yah hissed, and Stephen was more than happy to oblige. They'd emerged from the water, and made love on the beach, right there on the soft, golden white sands. Stephen laid Kee-Yah flat against the warm sands, and looked at her. With her chest heaving, her golden brown skin slick with sweat, her thick, shapely thighs spread invitingly, Kee-Yah the primeval huntress was a wonder to behold...

"Yes my queen," Ker-Mi-Tan/Stephen replied, and he kissed her lips, while sliding his fingers into her pussy. Kee-Yah smiled, welcoming his touch. As the lead Huntress of her tribe, a title she inherited from her mother, the former tribe matriarch, who died long ago, Kee-Yah was coveted by many a man. And a few women. None of the males whom Kee-Yah had taken to her bed pleased her like Ker-Mi-Tan did, though. The man from the sky knew how to make her toes curl...

Stephen buried his face between Kee-Yah's legs, and began eating her sweet pussy. None of the women in this time period had ever heard of shaving and he was okay with that. There was a sharp, hot scent emanating from between Kee-Yah's legs, and he was drawn to it. Eagerly he lapped away at her pussy while fingering her, and he teased her clit by flicking his tongue on it. Kee-Yah squirmed and soon the jungle woman found herself squealing in delight...

Moaning deeply, Kee-Yah cried out as Ker-Mi-Tan pleasured her, and when she came, he eagerly lapped up her hot girly cum. The man from the sky was nothing like the other men whom she'd taken to bed. Once they got hard, they wanted to stick their dicks into her and that was it. Not this one. Ker-Mi-Tan seemed to take pleasure in pleasuring Kee-Yah, something for which she was most thankful. Once Kee-Yah came down from her orgasmic ride, she looked at Ker-Mi-Tan, hungrily...

Stephen looked at Kee-Yah, and noticed that the gorgeous huntress was looking at him the way he once looked at strawberry cheesecakes while shopping at Capitol Supermarket in D.C. Smiling, he stroked his hard dick and waved it at her. Kee-Yah swiftly pounced on him, shoving him on his back, then she grabbed his manhood. With a wicked smile on her beautiful face, Kee-Yah took his dick into her mouth. Stephen sighed happily...

Later, Stephen put Kee-Yah on all fours, and admired her thick, golden brown derriere. Seriously, the primeval jungle had done wonders for women's bodies in this era, for Kee-Yah and the other women of the village had fantastic bodies and gorgeous bums that would put tennis legend Serena Williams and socialite/reality TV star Kim Kardashian to shame. Gently, Stephen spread Kee-Yah's ass cheeks, and then stuck his tongue into her butt hole.

"Hmm," Kee-Yah whispered, sighing happily as Ker-Mi-Tan spread her butt cheeks and began eating her ass. None of her past lovers, male or female, had ever done this for her. It's almost as if Ker-Mi-Tan had knowledge of hidden ways of pleasuring a woman that others simply did not have. Face down and ass up, Ker-Mi-Tan playfully smacked her ass while eating it. At the same time, he stuck two fingers into her wet pussy, twisting them this way and that. Kee-Yah shuddered and squealed as she found herself on the verge of yet another orgasm...

After tormenting Kee-Yah in the most pleasurable way possible, Ker-Mi-Tan finally took her and made her his. Kee-Yah straddled him, and impaled herself on his hardness. Stephen's hands went to her wide hips and he thrust into her. A happy sigh escaped his lips as Kee-Yah's tight pussy gripped his dick, and she rested her hands on his shoulders, her fingernails digging into his flesh as she rode him, hard, and screamed out his name. They went at it like this until exhaustion claimed them...

"A brother could get used to this," Stephen/Ker-Mi-Tan whispered as he lay on the beach, in Kee-Yah's loving arms. The huntress looked at him and smiled, and, without saying anything she rested her dreadlocked head against his hairy chest. Stephen smiled and let his mind drift. He thought of his old life in Washington D.C. and his experiences at N.A.S.A. Nothing could have prepared him for this existence, this dangerous but wondrous new life, tens of thousands of years before his own time.

"Get used to this, my brother," Kee-Yah said, and she suddenly took Stephen's hands and pressed them against her belly. The young ex-astronaut looked at her, stunned beyond belief. Kee-Yah smiled and nodded firmly as Ker-Mi-Tan gaped in surprise. Stephen smiled, and kissed her, then gently caressed her belly, which was a bit rounder than usual, but he thought it was because of the wild cat he cooked for her last night.

"Wow, I'm so happy," Stephen/Ker-Mi-Tan said, and he protectively wrapped his arms around his beloved. Kee-Yah was pregnant with his seed. Within her, a son or daughter was growing. Tens of thousands of years before he was even born, Stephen Keen, the nerd from Brooklyn, was going to be a dad. And the woman carrying his seed was a beautiful, sabretooth-hunting, knife-wielding jungle queen who could kick prehistoric ass. Will wonders never cease?

12