Black BBW & Bisexual Black Men

Story Info
Black BBW has fun with bisexual black men.
1.6k words
3.15
37.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

The name is Matilda Petty. A six-foot- tall, broad-shouldered and plain-faced, heavyset and big-bottomed, dark-skinned black chick living in the city of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. These days, I am a Bridgewater State University student-athlete ( my sport is wrestling) who is desperately addicted to hooking up with sexy bisexual black men. I simply can't get enough of them. I seem to attract a lot of them these days. And not just because I'm Head of Gay-Straight Alliance on campus.

My school has undergone many changes recently. As a result of the Recession, Bridgewater State College merged with Massasoit Community College, and the two institutions became Bridgewater State University. A school with a thirty-thousand-person student body, forty percent of which was of African-American or Hispanic origin. Lots of black male and black female students came to the school for that reason. And I was one of them. I used to wrestle at Brockton Community High School and I wanted to wrestle in college. Thus, I became the only female grappler on the Bridgewater State University Men's Wrestling team.

People often ask me why I choose to wrestle on an all-male collegiate wrestling squad. They're not used to seeing female wrestlers like me. I compete at 275-pounds. And I'm quite good at what I do. Just ask heavyweight grapplers from the wrestling teams of Springfield College and Norwich University. They'll remember my name because I beat them. When Bridgewater State University came into being, all student-athletes had tons of sports to choose from. The school sponsors Men's teams in Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Football, Golf, Volleyball, Fencing, Swimming, Tennis, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Gymnastics and Rifle along with Women's teams in Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rowing, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Golf, Volleyball, Swimming, Tennis, Fencing, Equestrian, Nordic Skiing, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Gymnastics and Rifle. I chose wrestling because it's what I love. Pure and simple.

My teammates have accepted me for my talents, both on and off on the wrestling mat. I'm fun, outgoing and a dynamo. And I love black men. If I don't have sex with a black man at least once a week, I experience sexual withdrawal. Bisexual black men especially rock my world. Even though I'm a forthrightly bisexual black woman, no one else, male or female, can satisfy me sexually. This is my story of trying to satisfy my most sinful urges. I'm not a prude and I'm here to prove once and for all that big black women like myself are the most fun women in the universe. Literally and figuratively.

Right now, I'm having some fun in my West Bridgewater apartment with two very sexy black studs. Jeremiah Georges and Curtis Jensen. Members of the Bridgewater State University Men's Varsity Wrestling team. My favorite teammates of all time. Two tall, somewhat chubby and ruggedly sexy, dark-skinned black men in their early twenties. I like big and tall, chubby black men. Many big black women do. They sometimes hook up with fat black honeys like me. I'm on my hands and knees, sucking on Curtis big black dick while Jeremiah is pounding his big cock into my asshole. I love getting fucked in the ass. Most big beautiful women do. We just don't like to admit it. Since our assholes are tighter than those of skinny women, we enjoy anal sex more. Simply put, we get more out of it.

Sucking Curtis cock wasn't easy, folks. The black male wrestler had a ten-inch, uncircumcised rod of black power. A knob I did my best to polish. He rammed his dick all the way to the back of my throat. I love sucking cock but this guy was making me use all of my cock sucking skills, honed throughout the years of my sexually adventurous life. And I was loving every minute of it. This fat black slut loves a challenge, folks! I sucked Curtis until he came, then I drank his manly seed. Not only do I suck dick really well but I absolutely love to swallow. How can any guy resist a chick like me? I'm chunky but I'm funky, if you catch my drift.

While I licked Curtis dick clean of every drop of his cum, Jeremiah rammed his cock up my asshole like butt-fucking was going out of style. I screamed as he stretched my asshole from a tight end to a definite wide receiver. I love getting my butt hole filled with cock but I seriously think Jeremiah's hardcore butt pounding is going to leave my asshole permanently dilated. I'm almost completely indifferent. I love anal sex too much to quit anytime soon.

We switch things around a bit. Now Jeremiah is lying on the floor with his dick sticking upward while I climb on top of him. I lower myself onto him until my pussy is impaled on his big black cock. Meanwhile, Curtis positions himself behind me. The tall black stud presses his cock against my backdoor, and pushes it inside. I winced as Curtis big cock slides into my asshole. His cock is bigger than Jeremiah's, and thicker too. I grit my teeth as I experience double penetration. Ladies, if you haven't tried it, it's definitely a sexual activity I highly recommend you give a shot to before you die. Trust me on that one.

If there is one thing I love more than sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass, it's getting fucked in my ass and pussy at the same time. Especially when it's two sexy black men with really big dicks doing the fucking. Jeremiah and Curtis rammed their dicks into me, filling my holes. I screamed in pleasure as I rocked between them, having the time of my life. Curtis dick filled my asshole neatly. I love it when my big black ass is full of big black cock. Packed so tight with a long and thick cock I couldn't squeeze out a fart even if I wanted to. Yeah, it's how I get down. The two black studs slammed their dicks into my pussy and asshole. I screamed. I squealed. I creamed. It hurt. It felt good. It made me delight. It made me cry. And I absolutely loved it.

I had a lot of fun with my favorite black studs. And they had a lot of fun with each other. After they got done fucking me, that is. Curtis lay on the floor and asked Jeremiah to show his jimmy some love. Jeremiah didn't hesitate. He knelt before Curtis and took the black stud's dick in his mouth. Watching two sexy bisexual black men going at it absolutely turned me on, folks. I fingered my pussy while watching the hot man-to-man sexual play. My pussy was really wet and a bit sore from the merciless pounding it got earlier. So I gently massaged it while watching the men doing their thing.

After Jeremiah got done sucking Curtis, they started fucking. Jeremiah put Curtis on all fours, spread his ass cheeks wide open and shove d his dick up his ass. Hot damn, I was really getting off on this. Watching a big black dick going up a black man's ass made my pussy quiver with anticipation. Curtis screamed loudly as Jeremiah started fucking him like he was paying for it. Curtis stroked his dick while Jeremiah pounded into him. While fucking Curtis, Jeremiah looked at me and asked me to join in. I grinned, and went to fetch my favorite toy. I came back with a thick strap-on dildo. Upon seeing what I brought back, Jeremiah smiled. I smiled too. The fun was just beginning.

I greased up my strap-on dildo, and joined the men. While Jeremiah fucked Curtis, I came up behind Jeremiah and slid my dildo into his ass. Jeremiah groaned as I penetrated him. I love fucking black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Gets my pussy wet as a puddle just thinking about it. The fun continued. The harder I shoved my dildo into Jeremiah's ass, the deeper he shoved his dick up Curtis ass. Both studs were screaming and their screams turned me on so much that I had orgasm after orgasm without even touching my pussy. My screams mingled with the men's as we rocked each other's worlds.

I had way too much fun with them. After I got done fucking Jeremiah, I had a go with Curtis while Jeremiah returned the favor by sticking his dick up my ass. Fondling my tits and fingering my pussy, he teased me while I fucked Curtis. The sexy Curtis was a power bottom all the way, as they say in gay and bisexual male circles. He happily took it as I shoved the dildo up his ass. Hardly a grunt from him, no matter how hard I fucked him. Speaking of hard fucking, Jeremiah drilled his cock into my ass like a miner looking for gold. I guess he was repaying me for the hard fucking I gave him earlier, courtesy of my dildo. Hey, we're all in it for the fun, alright? Folks, I don't know how many times we came that day but it was a lot. In the end, the three of us lay exhausted on the carpet, covered with our fluids. A good time was had by all.

Yes, I'm having fun during my college days. And I've got my favorite black men by my side. Who says black men and black women can't get along? Jeremiah and Curtis are my best friends and my teammates. We hang out together both on and off campus. And you know what kind of fun and sexy things we get into when nobody else is around. Life can be pretty simple if men and women of all races simply open up their minds, and just choose to enjoy themselves rather than embracing rigid preconceptions. It's how I live my life. It works for me, and it can work for you too.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers