Black Beauty

Story Info
Payback for rescue turns into love.
15.3k words
4.57
37.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers

Just returning from my second and last tour of duty in the middle east I retrieved my bike from storage and started the two state ride home. The first day went well, and I stopped for the night as darkness came and got a room at Holiday Inn™. Taking a quick shower to rinse away the road then heading across the street to upscale looking bar to catch dinner and a beer. Taking a seat in the bar area, the server came quickly to deliver a menu and took my order for a brew. Looking over the food offering and ordering a steak when server delivered my beer.

Catching the weather channel noting that a lot of rain was in the forecast for the next day. Relaxing and sipping my beer unwinding from the day long ride.

The server delivered my steak just as I finished my beer and asked if I wanted a refill nodding acceptance and digging into my steak. The server delivers my beer a minute later just as some shouting came from the other side of the bar the server remaking,

"Not again" with dismay in her voice.

A loud scream of pain and crash followed I stood up to see what was going on. A black man was shouting at what appeared to be another server. A very attractive black women, the man, was yelling nasty words at her as she dodged away from him. She backed into a chair and stumbled; he took advantage and slapped her knocking her down. Without thinking, I took off across the bar and shoved him back telling him to back off. He threw a punch which I blocked, again telling him to back off. He charged me having had enough and maybe having a bit of a flashback throwing a quick punch to his stomach flowed with one to the chin knocking him off his feet, warning him to stay down. He surged to his feet and came at me swinging, I blocking his punches I landed a second punch to his jaw he went down hard out cold.

I turned around as cheering came from the rest of the bar. The server was just getting to her feet holding the side of her face tears streaming down her face. Hearing the police car pulling into the parking lot. I asked the lady if she was ok, she nodded her head yes. The other server and the bartender explaining to the officer what had taken place. I showed him my id and answered his questions. He said this was the second time this man had caused trouble. The man was just coming around, and the officer put cuffs on him and led him away.

I returned to my table and ordered a fresh beer. The woman who was attacked seated herself at my table telling me her name was Jakie, and the asshole was her ex and would not take the hint to leave her alone. They will keep him overnight again, but he has money and a good lawyer so even if I sign a complaint he will be out by noon. I am so done with this town and that asshole. He thinks I am trash because I am mixed blood black and Chinese. I just quit and since you were the man to the rescue so far think you could give women in need a ride to get my stuff and then the bus station. I am going anywhere but here. She finally stopped to take a breath.

"Sure. But I don't have a car just motorcycle not much room to carry stuff."

She was still wearing her skirt and blouse which matched the other servers clothes.

"That's fine I don't want much from the place just some clothes and the money I have stashed."

I drank the last of my beer held out my hand and helped her up. Leading her out to my bike getting it started she hiked up her skirt and climbed on behind me wrapping her arms around me her ample breasts nestling against my back; she gave me directions to where she was staying. It was a short ride I pulled up in the drive.

She hopped off and dug a key out of her purse telling she would be out in five minutes. She was out in less than that wearing a skin tight pair of jeans, a form fitting sweater, and a pair of knee high medium heeled boots carrying a backpack. She gave me directions to the bus station and climbed behind me. On the way to the bus station, I noticed her breast were much softer against my back but with hard points in the center. It was past 10 pm when I pulled up in front of the bus station. The place was dark she whispered a curse under her breath.

"I don't want to be here when that bastard gets out of jail."

"I got a room at the Holiday Inn™ across the street from where you were working, but the weather forecast is for rain tomorrow. Let's go back and collect my stuff, and we will head to the next town. By the way, my name is Stan I am heading to my hometown in Nevada you are welcome to ride that far with me."

She seemed to hesitate as she considered my offer before agreeing.

"The next city is only an hour away on the interstate," She said before I started the bike to headed back to the hotel.

I grabbed my duffel from the room turned in my key card telling the clerk changed my mind. Stuffing my duffel in the right saddle bag I took her backpack and put it in the left side. Climbing back on she snuggled up against my back heading back to the highway. We had put the helmets on for the ride on the highway and chatted over the intercom, telling each other a bit about ourselves. As the lights of the city got brighter ahead of us, I pulled off the next exit the Holiday Inn™ sign signaling the end of the ride.

Grabbing our packs from the saddle bags heading inside she whispered one room I don't want to be alone tonight. Informing, the clerk we need a room for the night maybe two if the forecast rain materialized. Receiving the key cards asking when the breakfast was in the morning. I closed the door to the room I got one with two beds not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable.

"Mind if I take a shower," Jackie asked.

"No, I am turning in see in the morning."

I heard the water come on as I stripped down to my shorts and crawling into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Feeling the bed move and something soft and warm next to me my unconscious mind reasoning I was dreaming. I was quite surprised when I woke in the morning to find Jackie spooned against my back naked.

"I guess you were tired you never stirred when I crawled into bed with you. I might be insulted otherwise," Jakie said not even trying to cover herself.

Taking a good look at her petite body for the first time in daylight, very large firm breasts standing proudly, large nipples supporting bright gold barbells shining against her dark areola she smiled at me. She stood up and did a slow turn, nice curves I noticed some dark areas that looked like healing bruises.

"Now I don't feel insulted," she said as she saw my manhood tenting my shorts.

"Did your ex do that to you?"

"Yes. I guess I should give you a quick version of how I got here standing front of you naked and beaten."

She went on to explain she was the offspring of a Chinese mother and unknown serviceman father, being a black Chinese child she had a hard time that got even worse when her mother died, and she was sent to live in China with her grandparents. When she was 18, she came back to the USA and could only get server's jobs, meet fell in love and married her ex-husband after a whirlwind romance. Jakie explained she was a submissive and liked to be spanked etc. Things went well until her ex-husband started drinking and using her as a punching bag and accusing her of cheating on him. It was all down hill from there. She was glad to get a divorce even though she didn't get anything from him. But his pride had kept him chasing her this was the second time he had caused a scene at her job. I could see what he lost she was stunningly beautiful, just five ft maybe 120 lbs long curly jet black hair, dark coffee skin cute face and silky smooth voice.

She kneeled on the bed pulling my shorts down, taking my hard cock in her small hand, licking her lips seductively before slowly lowering her mouth to lick the pre-cum off. I weakly tried to push her back she smacked my hand away and took my throbbing cock into her small mouth, her cheeks stretched tight to accommodate its girth. I sighed and laid back on the bed and relaxed. She started to bob her head up and down, but I was already shooting my wad on the third stroke. Six months of cum erupting from my cock. She swallowed it all down without losing a drop.

"MMM, that was tasty."

She gave my softening cock a couple more licks before leaving go and sauntering off to the bathroom. Shaking my head and blinking a few times to make sure I was awake and not dreaming. I heard the shower come as she called for me to join her. Kicking off my shorts I went to join the black beauty still not sure I wasn't dreaming, stuff like this just didn't happen to me.

"I didn't expect anything of you. You know that don't You?"

"Yes. You have been the perfect gentleman I needed it.That bastard hadn't let me get close to another man since the divorce 60 days ago; a woman has needs to you know."

She was playful in the shower not at all bashful, after we started to prune we got out and dried off and dressed. We went down and had breakfast. The weather channel claimed the rains would clear out by noon. She excused herself to use the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned smiling; she opened her closed hand showing me multiple condoms. Looking up at her smiling face,

"I said I had needs and it's going to rain till noon, check out time is not till 11. I hope to use at least a few of these and expect to have a nice warm bottom when we ride out of here. I can see you are interested."

Jackie took my hand and led me back to the room, after hanging the do not disturb sign on the door she shut and hooked the chain. She peeled her jeans off and pushed me back till sat on the bed and laid on my lap.

"Spank ME."

I slapped her cute butt playfully. She cooed turning her head looking me in the eye,

"That was just a tickle make it STING, rub each one in."

I slapped her ass harder. She moaned,

"Five more just like that and rub my ass after each one."

She cooed as I spanked her small bare ass. When I finished rubbing the last one in, she rolled off my lap, Picking up one of the condoms tearing it open waiting impatiently as quickly kicked off my shoes and jeans. She rolled the condom onto my cock pushing me back on the bed straddling me lining up impaling her tight wet cunt on my stiff cock. Just having received a BJ from her less than an hour ago. She rode me hard and fast screaming out as she had one orgasm, pausing only a few minutes before she resumed her ride a little slower and more deliberate building to her second orgasm her cunt muscles contracting as she came triggering my orgasm. I rolled her over slammed into her hard as I came. We laid on the bed panting from our mutual orgasms.

"That was a nice warm up," she said as she collected the condom from my softening cock, putting the condom to her mouth, she sucked the cum out of it.

She turned around and sucked my soft cock into her mouth cleaning any cum off before sitting smiling me. Laying down across my lap looking at expectantly wiggling her bare bottom.

"Spank me but take time between swats only stop when you are hard again. I will orgasm as you spank me but don't stop till you are ready to go again."

I sat up and scooted back so I could lean against the headboard. She moved with me settling on my lap as I got comfortable. I just came for the second time in less than 2 hours but could feel my cock stirring slightly already. I slapped her right ass cheek, rubbing her ass as before letting my fingers stray between her legs to stroke her cunt and between taut ass cheeks she spread her legs to give me access. Wack, I gave her left cheek a good swat repeating rubbing her whole ass and cunt taking my time exploring her private parts. She shivered and started panting and moaning faster as I slapped one cheek then the other. She came when slapped her left cheek for the third time. I rubbed her now warm to the touch ass while she shivered with a few times as she came down from her orgasm.

She looked up at me dreamily making a low moaning as I rubbed her butt. She reached around and rubbed her ass,

"One more time and it will be just right, and you should be recovered enough to give me a good long ride."

This woman was insatiable. She turned around and laid on my lap the other direction so I could use my other arm wiggled her rear to get me to start spanking her again. I got eight good slaps this time before she came, this orgasm seemed to last a bit longer. After it was over, she laid still for maybe five minutes before getting up on her hands and knees,

"Do me from behind and spank me at the same time."

I rolled a condom on and lined up and thrust into her cunt; she pushed back to meet my thrusts. Slowly increasing the tempo holding on to her hips with one hand and spanking her with the other one. Moaning at first building to screaming into the pillow but was still very loud as she came, her cunt muscles spasming pushed me over the edge as I filled the second condom of the day, collapsing on top of her. I came down for my orgasm realizing I was laying on top of her I quickly rolled off. She was breathing evenly but dead to the world glancing at the clock and noting it was 10:30 wondering where the time had gone I gently shook her till she came too.

"It's 10:30 let's take a quick shower and hit the road."

We quickly showed and dressed she replaced the sweater with a tube top that showed off her firm ample tits large nipples and barbells outline visible and her flat stomach with a belly button piercing. Gathering up our packs and heading out to the bike. Putting our packs in the saddle bags, I got on and started it up, and she stepped on the peg and got on and snuggled up against my back. It was already quite warm, so we didn't put on the helmets she dug around in her purse for a hair band to tie her waist length curls into a ponytail. She was relaxed behind me today, and we got on the highway. About 45 minutes afterward she had tucked her hands into the front of my jeans and slumped against my back I suspected was sleeping. It was confirmed when she jolted awake when I shut the bike down next to the fuel pumps. Pulling her hands-free she stretched and yawned. I stopped at a truck stop figuring we could grab lunch too. She mentioned she was going to the bathroom. I nodded I understood and filled the bike with fuel, Pulling around and parking in front of the food court.

She appeared just as I parked the bike carrying a brown paper bag which she stored in the saddle bag; I told her we were going to grab lunch while we were here. She insisted on buying lunch. We took our lunch to an outside table and chatted. She told me some more about her ex-husband that she was so glad I had stepped in that no one else in the town would because he had so much influence in the city and paid people to watch her. Chasing anyone she talked to away and had even got her fired from a job. She warned me that she had no doubt that he already had my name and maybe had someone following us. I told her not to worry the bike was registered in CA and had my military PO Box address. So he wouldn't get an address from the registration of the bike. As we walked out to the bike, she pulled the bag out of the saddle bags telling me she would be right back and darted into the restroom.

I turned the bike around as she scampered back and mounted up like a pro carrying the bag.

"What was in the bag?"

She opened the bag and showed me the wrapper for a dildo and a pair of fur-lined handcuffs that were unwrapped she handed me the key dropping the bag in the trash next to us. Holding the handcuffs in one hand, she worked one of them under my belt before snapping them onto her wrists.

"I hope the dildo in my cunt will keep me awake it should be fun with the way the bike vibrates. I will put the handcuffs on so if I do fall asleep I won't fall off."

She was full of surprises. I raised an eyebrow and turned my attention to the road. She leaned up and said I told you women has needs TO just before I accelerated out of the parking lot. She snuggled aginst my back wiggling around getting comfortable. Her tits are feeling wonderful against my back. A short while later she hugged me tight and screamed as came and relaxed after a few seconds. This was promising to be an interesting afternoon ride. Over the next three hours, she had two more orgasms when she woke up from her nap after the last one it was time for another fuel stop. I pulled off to the side of the off-ramp to undo her handcuffs. When I released her hands, she cupped my hard cock playfully. She gave it a few rubs as I pulled into the service plaza stopping by the fuel pumps. She gave a shiver as she got off the bike heading to the restroom.

I filled up and parked the bike and went to use the restroom. Just as she was coming out and grabbed my arm and steered me into the family restroom and locked the door. Quickly unbuckling my belt and sliding my jeans down she followed them taking my engorged cock in her mouth I came almost instantly flooding her mouth with built up cum. She swallowed it all then licking me clean. Pulling up my shorts and jeans she gave me a sly smile while she waited for me buckle my belt and compose myself before opening the door.

"Sorry about that I didn't consider what effect my having orgasms behind you on the bike would do to you. That should help you for a while."

I let her walk out following a few seconds later. Not quite sure what to say in reply before planting a kiss on her head and simply saying thanks. This trip was getting better by the minute.

"How long has it been since you had sex not counting with me if you don't mind me asking?"

"Six mouths,"

"Good that means you won't mind me using some of the backlog," She said smiling slyly.

"Not at all," was all I could think of saying.

I could smell her scent as I followed her out the door. Her ass swaying invitingly. She glanced back and caught me watching her ass.

"You can have that too. I like anal just let me know so I can get some supplies."

Turning ten shades of red, amazed at her nonchalance about sex. I managed a reply. Admitting I had never had anal but wasn't opposed to trying new things. She smiled and told me to stop at a drug store before we checked into a hotel for the night. She would be happy to be my first that she loved anal. My mind reeling still wondering if I was having a dream. This kind of stuff only happened in stories or to other people, not me. I walked right into trash bin dragging me back out of my mind. Jackie staring at me strangely.

Two more days of this I thought as I started the bike and she climbed on behind me. Digging the handcuffs out of my pocket to fasten her arms around me and nestling her firm tits against my back. My cock hardening already. Pulling out and onto the highway she very comfortable against me. Concentrating on the road trying hard to ignore her presence behind me succeeding till she almost squeezed all the air out of my lungs when she came an hour or so later leaning against me afterward. Pushing until the end of the fuel and so it was after 7 pm when we turned off the freeway looking for the motel nudging me to stop at the drug store. I unlocked her cuffs, and she jumped off and made a quick trip returning with a bag of stuff.

I noticed when she walked out her jeans has a large damp spot in the crotch. The breeze is floating her scent to me. She smiled devilishly at me as she climbed on the bike. The cool air had hardened her large nipples under the tube top which dug into my back when she leaned against me. The combination is causing my cock to harden painfully. Which she cupped as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Let's get a room, and I will give you a quick blowjob to take the edge off and grab something to eat so you have enough energy to spank and fuck the hell out of my ass. My bottom felt so good and tingly this morning."

pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers