Black Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting very dry and can't cum much more." Jane gasped, but the sight of her lovely boobs jiggling in front of me gave me a surge of energy and I kept fucking. Her hands groped at my chest and my mouth came down so it could suck her nipples. Another louder moan escaped her lips as I filled her cunt yet again with my seed and we fell back on the bed where we both fell asleep, exhausted but with my cock still inside her.

I was fairly annoyed with Rob, because he'd left Carol's cunt so sore that I couldn't have fun with her that afternoon after we'd watched the video, though I doubt whether Jane's was much better.

We played the game a few times more over the following months, and we found that six players, each wearing five items (additional socks for the men and stockings or tights for the women) was about optimum. The treats and forfeits for the last and first people to get naked stayed the same, apart from the losing girl and winning man not just screwing, but having to spend the whole night doing it. The second man and woman got to have something that was not quite a treat and not quite a forfeit - they had to spend the rest of the night together, but penetration was not allowed and they were videotaped to make certain that they didn't. Naturally, the videotape was shown as evidence at a later game.

The girls thought that their first prize was not good enough and insisted that the winning girl could choose which of the men who would be fucking that night.

Another variation was that if two men ended up with their own partners, they had to swap women for the prize or forfeit.

Jane and Rob soon split up but Jane often rejoined us with her new boyfiends and often with her college room mate, Rachel. If they needed to, to match the number of girls and boys, Jane and Rachel would play as one person, both stripping as needed and letting the boys enjoy a threesome with two hot, fit girls. Jane and Rachel would sometimes get together with their prizes for a foursome which introduced most of the men to anal sex as they both enjoyed the feeling of having a dick in both their cunt and arse at the same time.

Rob's new girlfriend, Roanne, enjoyed the game too. She was a very tall slim blonde with lovely firm tits who I was lucky enough to fuck on the first night she played with us and several times since.

John's barely legal sister, Barbara, who was about to leave school joined us for a couple of games with a boy from her class and after she was the first girl naked and John was the last man naked at the end of one game, she was paired to fuck her brother. John was embarrassed that he would be committing incest with Barbie. I was paired with Carole for yet another session (I had already screwed her for or five times every night that week), so John and I swapped so that Carole could enjoy the pleasure of John's ginormous dick inside her for a night while I really enjoyed a night of Barbie's eighteen year old body which had not yet lost the covering of teenage puppy fat that made her entire body wonderfully soft. Barbie's young minge was still unstretched so the tightness of her young vagina made it a night that I look back on with relish. Especially how ripples of contractions went through her cunt every time I made her cum, milking my dick of a sacfull of spunk by her very tight, lubricious teenage pussy after she got me hard with a fabulous tit wank.

Some weeks there would be two games in different houses as the popularity of the game spread otherwise the game took too long.

One of the new games came up with the idea of swapping your two worst cards with the person on your left and if anyone played, won or was handed the queen of spades, known as Black Betty, they had to take something off whenever it happened. This doubled or trebled the rate clothes were removed and I wish we had thought of it earlier as by playing Black Betty rules more of us could play together.

In the end, we got bored with the game having all screwed one another many times and I think I must have fucked every willing nubile girl or woman in our village as word spread about our game.

They were good days while they lasted and we had a lot of fun as well as great sex. I wish I still had the video tapes to watch our games!

12