Black Book Diary Entry: Darlene

Story Info
She was a hairdresser at the salon where I worked.
1.3k words
3.89
45.7k
13
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene was one of the hairdressers at the salon where I worked as the Business Manager. The first day I met Darlene, I was attracted to her and for two obvious reasons. She had the two things that guys most want, lust over, desire, and fantasize about.

She had the biggest tits I've ever seen on a white woman. They were huge. I don't know what size they were, but they had to be bigger than a double D.

By asking around to other people who knew her, they all assured me that they were real and not silicone confections designed by a plastic surgeon. I had dreams and fantasies about getting my hands and mouth on those two big babies. Whenever she walked in a room, that was what you saw first, her tits. They were so big that they preceded the rest of her.

Normally, you see breasts that big on an overweight woman, but Darlene was not overweight. She was tall, 5'8" and attractive enough to make me want to go out with her, even if she had normal sized boobs. Yet, her boobs were the big attraction. I was on a mission to know what they looked like without her blouse and bra.

Many men, especially those men who had small breasted wives and girlfriends, would pay good money to see those two naked monstrous melons, while she hung on to a pole wearing a cheerleaders outfit or a parochial school uniform. Sorry, I digress. My sanity is sometimes blinded by the bra that must be big enough to contain those memorable mammary memories. I bet if she worked on a dairy farm, she could carry a gallon of milk in each bra cup. Got milk?

She must have felt self-conscious about her breast size because in the years that I worked there with her, I never saw here wear anything low cut or overly tight. Matter of fact, she always wore clothes that downplayed the size of her huge breasts by always wearing a busy patterned blouse or a geometrically printed top. Still, much in the way of dressing a 7' tall basketball player in a suit, you're still going to stare.

Finally, at our annual Christmas party, with the courage found in a couple of drinks, I finally summoned the confidence to ask Darlene out. Encouraged by what she was wearing a very tight low cut top, today was the first time I ever saw her massive cleavage. I imagined being lost between those two mountainous breasts.

I wondered with those two, big tits hanging down in my face, while she bounced up and down on my cock, if there'd be an echo, when speaking to her.

"Hello, hello, hello. Darlene, Darlene, Darlene."

"Knock it off, Joe."

"Sorry, I just never heard a booming boob echo before."

If I'm lucky to ever have sex with her, I'd have to remember to try that to see if there is an echo. Hoping to see more of her breasts, I mean, her by asking her out to dinner and a movie, I was determined to see if I could get a date with her, the woman of my dreams and fantasies.

Only, when I looked to find her, she was gone, disappeared. Poof. She was here just a minute ago. Where'd she go? Normally, I would have figured that she ducked outside for a cigarette, but she didn't smoke, never smoked, which was another one of the things I liked about her. I never smoked either and can't stand the smell of stale cigarette smoke.

I went outside anyway. I needed some air. I had a headache. The music at the party was just too loud and the last drink that I had was making me a bit woozy.

I noticed a movement in a car parked behind my car. I walked over to check it out and there was Darlene with her blouse and bra removed. She was topless.

There, behind the steamed up car window, was Darlene's big jugs. Wow. They were huge. Her nipples were huge. Mesmerized by the sight of them, I couldn't take my eyes off of them. My mouth automatically made a motion of a goldfish wanting food or a baby wanting a bottle.

I couldn't move. I just stood there and stared. Her boobs were gigantic. They were the most amazing two things I've ever seen, the 8th and 9th Wonders of the World. It took me a moment more to notice that she was making out with Sharon, another one of the hairdressers.

Can this be? Darlene is lesbian. No way. I never figured she'd be one who liked girls. She was married before, even had two kids, a son and a daughter. She was bi-sexual? I couldn't believe it. What a waste of tits?

As soon as I thought all of that, processed the fact that Darlene was in front of me topless with her big boobs in plain view and that she was a bi-sexual and making out with Sharon, she opened her eyes and saw me staring. Immediately, her hands moved to cover her breasts, but her boobs were so big that her hands just covered her nipples and areolas.

I was embarrassed that she caught me standing there staring, but I didn't care. I saw Darlene's tits. Seeing her boobs was worth her wrath whatever it would be. I'll be masturbating over the sight of those two huge globes for years.

"I can explain," she said out the car window, while she turned her back to me and hurriedly put on her top, without bothering with her bra.

I figured she'd be mad. I didn't figure she'd be apologetic. I didn't figure she'd be solicitous of me.

"You don't have to explain anything to me, Darlene," I said. "It's your business what you do and what your sexual orientation is. If you're lesbian, that's great. I apologize for staring, I couldn't help myself. Only, your breasts are the biggest breasts I've ever seen. I was mesmerized by them and frozen in place. I couldn't move."

"I'm not a lesbian," she said. "It was just the right moment and I had a little too much to drink. Please don't tell anyone," she said. "I'd be so embarrassed."

"I won't tell a soul, so long as you do me a favor," I said with a shit eating grin on my face.

"What's that? You want to feel my tits? Is that it?"

"No."

"You want to suck my nipples, right?"

"No."

"I'm not giving you a blowjob, just because you saw me with Sharon, Joey."

"I don't want a blowjob, Darlene."

"What then?"

"I won't tell a soul, if you let me sit in the front seat and watch you with Sharon, while I masturbate."

Darlene looked to Sharon and Sharon gave her a nod and a shrug.

"Okay, but you keep a good lookout. I don't want anyone else seeing me with her and thinking that I'm a lesbian."

"No problem, Darlene."

Darlene got back in the backseat with Sharon and removed her top. Just to see Darlene's big tits, again, was worth it. Yet, to watch Sharon pawing those huge bazookas and sucking her nipples was like nothing I've ever seen. Sharon was enamored with Darlene's big knockers as much as I was. Maybe because I knew the both of them but watching these two women going at one another was the better than any stag movie I ever watched.

Darlene was kissing Sharon's lips off and Sharon was totally excited by Darlene's big tits. Then, Sharon pushed Darlene down in the seat, took of her panties, and fell between her legs. Sharon was eating Darlene's pussy.

Then, when her ass in the air, Darlene flipped Sharon over and was going at her pussy with her tongue and finger. Oh, my God. This was better than any porn movie.

I never pegged either of these two broads to have lesbian tendencies. It was an amazing display of feminine sexuality, all the while I jerked myself off to the sight of them going at one another.

Ah, life is good, so long as you get to watch. Maybe, next time, I'll get to touch.