Black Book Diary Entry: Kathy

Story Info
She holds the distinction of having two first times.
1.5k words
3.35
32.1k
8
9

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Book Diary Entry

Kathy holds the distinction of having two first times. She was the first co-worker that I ever had an affair with. We had strict company rules. Any employees caught together in a romantic liaison were fired. Period. No warnings, no excuses, and no unemployment.

With all the sexual harassment lawsuits suddenly prevalent, there was zero tolerance for workers having affairs. The company didn't give a care what you did outside of work, so long as you left it outside of work. They didn't want any hanky-panky upsetting the office morale and undermining the rules that management set forth.

The only time the company brass turned a blind eye to co-workers mingling too closely was during the company Christmas party. There were still plenty of mistletoe kisses from sexy secretaries to horny managers and secret Santas giving special sexual gifts in darkened corners of the company.

"Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas."

"Oh, Santa is that a two by four in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

"Ho, ho, ho. Get on your knees and find out. Ho, ho, ho."

Yet, we all knew who the players were. We all knew who was having sex with whom. The only time it became an issue was when management needed an excuse to fire someone. Other than that, it was business as usual.

The second first time with Kathy was, she was the first woman that I cheated on my wife with. She was my first extramarital affair. It's funny how you always remember the first one.

Yeah, sure, I felt guilty, but guilt only lasts if you're caught and I got away with it. Besides, I couldn't help myself. That's right, I claim temporary insanity as my defense. You just had to look at her to want her.

She had that kind of sexual appeal that drove men crazy out of their minds with lust for her. Was it any wonder why I lost my mind for her and why I was mad with desire for her? She was a vixen, a minx, and a hottie. With her dark brown hair and deep, dark brown eyes, she was built like Angelina Jolie and looked like Natalie Portman.

I worked closely with Kathy. We were so very young, at the time, both in our early twenties and we were both filled with as much wide eyed adoration for love as we had for sex. We were horny for one another.

Before Bo Derek reinforced the scale that measured the beauty of women with her movie, 10, Kathy was an eleven. Recently married barely two years, had I met Kathy before my wife, I would have married her, only don't tell my wife. Kathy was my fantasy woman.

Only, in hindsight, in remembering some of the comments she said. She didn't want children. She didn't cook. She wasn't crazy about cleaning. Her own mother said she was a slob. She was very materialistic and shallow. Oh, and she liked men, a lot.

I don't think any more than a short-term sexual relationship would have worked out between us. Matter of fact, when I broke up with her, she was crushed, brokenhearted, devastated...for a day. There was always someone in the background willing to step in, where her last boyfriend had left off.

Kathy was the kind of woman who would never go without having a man in her life, a generous man. She was one woman who would never go without receiving an expensive gift on her birthday and at Christmas. She liked playing the game and her game wasn't romance with marriage as a goal. It was making sure Kathy was provided for with all that she wanted. To say that she was selfish was to say that she looked like a guy. Suffice to say that she looked nothing like a man and was extraordinarily selfish, self-centered, and shallow.

The big thing with us was that she got my humor. We'd spend our days talking, laughing, and having fun, that is, whenever we weren't kissing and making love. Only, once the fun stopped, once real life interfered with her good time, she got moody. Regrettably, I'd say we had a better friendship than anything else. I would have wanted more of a long-term sexual relationship, but Kathy wasn't the one man woman type, that is, unless you were a very wealthy man.

She couldn't handle reality very well. She needed the loud music of a party to keep her grounded, where I and most people were just the opposite. At some point in time, when the music stops we get married, settle down, and have kids. Only, as far as I was concerned when around Kathy, I still had one foot in the wild life and the other foot in suburbia. It was time for me make a choice and I choose suburbia.

Still, when we were together and having fun, I more enjoyed going to work than I did going home to my wife. I dare say, I was more with Kathy than I was with my wife. Most of my time spent with my wife was sleeping.

A time before video surveillance cameras and big brother spying everywhere, we did it everywhere. It was a time after the sexual revolution and I think we purposely broke the company rule, about having a sexual relationship with a co-worker, as a protest. Back then, everyone was protesting and boycotting everything. It was the new way of life and the new order of the American Revolution, twentieth century style.

We fucked in my car and in her car in the company parking lot. I loved peeling off her blouse and bra and fondling her big tits and fingering her nipples, while she jumped up and down on my cock. Then, I'd get her in the backseat and just fuck her so hard that my car was bouncing on their springs.

She blew me in the lunchroom. She got on her knees, right there between the coke and candy machine, unzipped me, pulled out my cock, and sucked me off. I loved getting blowjobs from Kathy.

I fucked her in the conference room. Right there on the conference table and on the deep pile plush carpeting beneath the table, where all the managers had their monthly meeting. Kathy and I stayed late at night, waiting for the cleaning staff to leave.

I had the key. I was in charge of locking up once a week. We took turns. Locking up the company gave me an excuse to tell my wife that I had to work late. Once a week I had a giant hotel and Kathy always stayed to keep me company.

I ate her in the supply closet. With people outside the supply closet, I pulled down her panty and licked her pussy. One secretary, even, entered the supply closet to get Xerox paper, without even noticing we were there way in the back corner of the room. I licked her and finger fucked her, until she had an orgasm. It was always more exciting taking the chance of getting caught.

Acting much like newlyweds, we made out and touched one another everywhere and anywhere we could, even when walking by one another in the hall. Of course, we only did this when we were positive there was no one around to catch us. We'd both be fired if anyone saw or even suspected.

It's funny how we never saw one another on the weekends. I was married, after all. Yet, I'd sometimes wonder what she was doing and who she was doing it with. I certainly wasn't dumb and naive enough to think that I was the only man in Kathy's life and that she was sitting home alone waiting for me to have sex with her during the week. She was a woman who liked men, lots of men, and I was only one man in a long line of men.

We were careful, but young and foolish, we were impetuous and were driven too much by our emotions rather than logic and commonsense. Being newly married, there was no chance of me leaving my wife for her. She must have realized that. Besides, she wasn't the marrying type. She was the only woman I knew who didn't want to get married. Going out to eat, attending parties, and concerts, she just wanted to have a good time.

Over the course of my lifetime, I've been with a lot of woman, hundreds and Kathy, without exception, had the best body I've ever seen, ever felt, touched, caressed, and had sex with. She could have been a Playboy model. She was super sexy.

She had flawlessly perfect tits and an incredibly shapely ass. Her tits could have been models of the tits that women told their plastic surgeon that they wanted to have and the exact tits that their a plastic surgeon would tell his patients that he'd give them. Only, I wonder what she looks like now. I wonder if she put on the pounds.

I'll never forget my first sexual times with Kathy and I'm happy that I'm finally able to document the fun times we had together with this little story. Kathy, if you are out there, thank you. It was fun.