Black Bred Celeb 02: Maggie Spinner

Story Info
Maggies dropped off at a interracial porn studio by accident.
4k words
4.37
65.1k
65

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nervous eighteen year old Maggie Spinner nervously steps out and ducks a bit at the sound of what could either be a car backfiring, or a gunshot.

"I can't believe that Maxim would have a studio in the ghetto," She was five-foot 4 inches tall, 32 c breasts, wavy, neck length, dirty red hair. She walks up to the door and is greeted by a beautiful Asian woman with blue hair.

"Are you our two o'clock?"

"Umm, yes," Maggie gulped assuming she was being confirmed for her two clock Maxim magazine shoot.

What Maggie didn't know, was that this was not for Maxim, this was for a VERY special magazine. An insider's only magazine, that would be seen by every prodKcer and high level power player in the industry.

"Mmm, wow you girl's get tinier and tinier every week." the Asian woman leads her inside, "I'm Lily by the way. So you look pretty young, is this your first shoot?"

"Yeah, well with you guys it is," Maggie bit her lip as she looked around the chipped paint on the wall, the dirty rust-smell all around her, something seemed off.

"Oh well then you're in for a pretty wild ride today," Lily laughed, "Okay here's your dressing room, your outfits inside, I'll just wait out here for you to change."

Maggie stepped in, she was wearing a modest yellow sundress, and some cute flats, she had hopped that she would be allowed to do the shoot in something like that, but her agent had warned her that if she wanted to start being taken more seriously as an actress she needed to cultivate her more...mature...audience.

She knew that it would be a little risque, especially for her, but she had no idea it would be something like this. She stumbles out of the dressing room in a five inch clear pink platform heels, black stockings that ran up just past her knees exposing a good portion of her thigh below her Hot-pink G-string thong and a tied off black tank top with "SLUT" written across her chest in pink glitter.

"Umm, I don't feel very comfortable in this." She said, her knee's wobbling like a baby lamb's as Lily leads her to the makeup chair.

"Oh don't worry you look adorable in it," Lily begins to slather Maggie in more make up then the young teen remembers needing for any movie. "So does your boyfriend know you're doing a shoot like this."

"Oh, Um," Maggie nervously shifts around in the make-up chair. "I actually don't have a boyfriend, my Daddy doesn't allow me to date, I mean he didn't, I mean he does allow me, but ohhh" She closed her eyes and shifted her head back and forth.

"Oh my god, you've never had a boyfriend before?" Lily asked, shocked as she slips on a charm necklace around Maggie's neck.

"No, I've never even kissed a boy? Why is that a big deal?"

"Well, I mean, I guess this shoot is going to be extra fun for you sweetie,"

"Why do you say that?" Maggie asks as Lily spins her around.

"Taa Daa! What do you think of the new you?"

"Oh!" Red lipstick, dark eyeliner, glittery blush, and a pink highlight in her hair combed down covering one eye. Across her neck the charm necklace reads, F U DADDY, "It makes me look so, so,"

"Mature," Lily licked her lips as she gave the teen's hair one last toss.

"Yeah," Maggie stepped out of her chair. "So where's the set."

Lily pointed her down the hall and said "just to the left, and watch your step sweetie." As Maggie's heels clicked and her little bare ass wiggled away.

The set was made up to look just as dingy as the rest of the studio, in the middle of the room sat a mattress on a worn dusty box spring. It had no sheets, and was covered in stains and rips. Maggie could even see what was obviously a wet spot on one of the corners.

The Photographer was a fat, balding, white man with a large nose and cheap glasses, he was adjusting his camera as he looked up and saw the teen starlet walk inside.

"Ah, perfect, at least one of you is on time." He says, "Just go ahead and take a seat by the bed, I guess I can get a solo shot for the cover before your co-star gets here. Fucking CPT."

Maggie had no idea what CPT was, but more importantly, she had no idea who the director was talking about. She had no idea that she was going to have a co-star for this shoot.

"Umm, are you sure the set is ready, I mean I can wait a bit." She nervously shifted her legs around trying to hide what the neon pink g-string couldn't.

"No it's fine, we're just booked solid today, you're my forth shoot today." He gets his camera focused in on the bed, "Okay just take a seat, lean back a bit, open your legs"

"My? my legs?" Maggie put her hands on the bed as she sat against it, gently spreading her legs as she tried to steady herself.

"Good good, pout your lips a bit, make it sexy."

Maggie was so afraid of hearing the word sexy, her father was VERY religious while she was growing up. She wasn't allowed anything near sexy, if this was going to be for the cover, what would her father say if he saw her dressed like this.

"Get a leg up for us, come on,"

She could feel the camera lens zoom in on her, the sound made her body tingle as she felt more and more comfortable with the idea of opening her legs up, lifting one heel on the bed as she sat back, the other draped over the side, her heel keeping her up off the ground.

As more and more flashes went off in her face, making her leg's tremble a bit, and her lips begin to get wet as she felt herself start to pant. She could feel the ground shake under her, and a large, over scaling shadow came over her.

"Finally, Maggie, this is Tyrone, he's going to be your partner today."

"P-p-partner?" Maggie instantly closed her legs and shifted back nervously on the bed.

Six feet, five inches tall, towering her even in her ridiculous heels, dark black skin. He's built like a fucking gorilla, giant basketball sized biceps and tree trunk legs. His chest is all muscle and completely covered with gang tattoos. Hes wearing nothing but a loose pair of grey briefs with a giant bulge inside them. Dreads on his head along with a rough black steel wool goatee. He's wearing dark shades that Maggie can see her reflection in and smiles at her showing off his gold grilled mouth. He brings a big black calloused finger to the pink highlighted bang, gently brushing it aside.

"What's up girl." His voice is DEEP like a wave that slides over her past her ears.

She shifts back a bit. "Oh umm, hi Tyrone, why exactly do I need a scene partner?"

"Well, your fans want to see you in a more, mature light, you never date so they figure you probably need to get some experience when it comes to men."

"Yeah girl, experience," Tyrone grins as he gently pulls two fingers up her stocking clad leg.

Her body shivers and she turns a bit as Tyrone takes a seat on the dirty mattress next to her. "Go on girl, let's get comfortable."

Tyrone sits up and pats his leg, and Maggie nervously crawls onto him, draping her legs over his lap, he cradles her tiny back with one hand, and gently rests the other on the thigh.

"Oh umm, okay," Maggie nervously cuddles up to this big, strong, black man as she feels calloused rough hands touch her in a way she's never felt before.

He gently run's his big black hands up and down her smooth stocking clad legs.

Maggie snuggles up to him, nuzzling into his broad black chest.

Lily stood at the edge of the set watching the director zooming in on Maggie and Tyrone.

"Tyrone you're pulling some focus, your face is taking up the shot try getting a bit down lower by Maggie's neck, remember, she's the star"

Maggie felt Tyrone's breath on her neck as she shifted around a bit, feeling that warm bulge under her thigh, and feeling her blood rush to her head as Tyrone leaned in to rest his lips on her soft white shoulder. As he kissed up her collarbone, and gently began to neck to the teenager. His tongue sliding up and down her pure untouched white neckline.

The photographer zooms in on Maggie, now red in the face panting and losing control at feeling a man's skin against her own for the first time, feeling like a doll in this big black man's arms.

"So Maggie you two look like you have some pretty good chemistry, what do you think of Tyrone."

Maggie shifts her legs back and forth trying to quell the warm sensation she feels at her core when Tyrone's fingers cross over from her black silk stockings onto the bare milk white flesh of her thigh.

"Oh umm, he seems nice, he's REALLY big though." Maggie gasps a bit as she takes her tiny white little fingers and gently caresses his tattoo covered eight-pac abdomen.

"Well maybe you just tiny girl, even for a white girl you small. My kid's is bigger than you," He grins, his hand sliding up and down against the small of her back.

She gulps, "Umm, you have kids? How old are you?"

"Youngest is a junior, I'm foty-fo."

"Your youngest! How," Maggie had no idea why she wanted to know the answer to this question, "How many kids do you have?"

"I got eight, at least eight I got to sign checks for!" He laughs and holds up his to the camera, showing off one of his tattoo's for the director to zoom in on and share in the joke.

Oh my god, he's almost triple my age, even his kids are older than me! Maggie thought as she suddenly began to notice the scent of pure masculinity that his muscled black alpha-male body gave off.

"Eight kids, wow," She bit her lip as her eyes began to roam over his chest, reading the ornate, almost beautiful, gang symbols.

A giant cross running up over his abs with BORN IN DA HOOD written across the top of it.

A skull in profile wearing a blue bandanna and CRIPS 4 LIFE on his left pec.

REAL NIGGAS DONT DIE WE MULTIPLY on his right pec.

She begins to pant as Tyrone moves his hand over her G-string grabbing her between the legs rubbing her though the thin sheer material. Her head moves back and she reads his right arm.

GHETTO BLASTER in bold, ornate letters.

"Oh no, no, no, no," Maggie wines trying to put her hands on the giant black wrist and pull it away from her crotch.

"No I'm too young, my dad would kill me."

"You ain't too young girl, what's wrong, you ain't comfortable." Tyrone begins to gently nibble her ear as he rubs her harder through her underwear.

She melts in his big black arms, his other hand slides up her top and around her young body to move under her tits, and begins to massage her teenage breast.

"Come on girl, don't be shy," he wraps a finger around the elastic of her G-string and gives it a tug. "You know why you here." He the elastic go and the thong snaps back on her thigh.

"Ow!" She yelps as she feels the elastic snap on her flesh.

"I don't," She closes her eyes as Tyrone runs his hand along the side of her baby soft face, "I don't know where I am anymore,"

He gently lays the teenage starlet down on the dirty mattress

"You with me now girl," Tyrone moves in and puts his big black lips over hers, and gives the virgin teenager her first kiss. A rough hard one, tasting of cigarettes and metal of his gold grill. Making out with her as he continued to caress her pussy though her G-string.

Maggie took a deep breath when Tyrone pulled away from her, even having to spit out the nasty taste of his black mouth. "Ugh" she wines like a puppy as she melts against the mattress

"Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" She panted out, having no idea what to say.

Tyrone laughs, "Girlfriend, nah girl." He kisses her ear some more as he slides next to her holding her legs open a bit as he fingers her though her panties. "But you and me is gonna fall in love tonight."

Maggie's back arks as her hips move up and try to stay docked to his hand as he pulls away from her.

"Oh god, I've never felt anything like that, you can, you can do more." She bites her lips turning her face away in embarrassment as this big black father of eight guides her into adulthood.

"Can't do no more if you gonna keep dem panties on."

"My panties," Maggie looks down at her damp little silk G-string. She wraps her little white fingers around it and sees the director zoom in on her as she lifts her legs up, and begins to tug her thong off of her pussy. When the elastic is halfway up her legs Tyrone grabs it before she can change her mind and pull it back down, and in one motion yanks it off her skinny little ankles past her slutty pink heels.

She closed her legs, embarrassed. Tyrone wraps one of his arms under her knee and pulls her leg back opening them up for the camera. She's blinded by a flash going off as her young, succulent, pink peach is displayed out in the open.

"Let me see that pussy girl."

Maggie sits up, opening her other leg more as she looks at Tyrone's face, as if looking for a father's approval as she is presented to him.

Tyrone runs his hand though her hair, stroking her panting, worried, red face. "You ain't no tease right girl?"

"No!" She said, as she put her hands against his wrist again as he teased her pink pussy.

Am I about to be raped? Maggie, so inexperienced with anything sexual, thought.

"Ohh god," Maggie was powerless, he was going to take her, she had no idea what was about to happen to her but she knew that she would never be the same again after it. As terrified as she was as Tyrone began to pull off his boxers, she also felt somewhat safe under him.

She felt submissive, ready to give herself to this powerful man. She reached up and caressed his Black chest with her tiny white fingers. He was pure muscle, carved out of wood, she could feel her eyes begin to tear up a bit as Tyrone slides three fingers along her pussy.

"You gonna let me open this up girl? Let a brotha get up in there?"

"I don't, I've never done this before."

"Little white girl ain't never been in love before. Mmm that means I got to do you right," He takes his three wet fingers and brings them to Maggie's lips sliding them in letting her taste her juices on his black digits.

Maggie tasted herself, she should have rejected him, but she couldn't help herself. "Mmhmm"

"Taste that girl? That's you kissing that cherry goodbye" Tyrone takes his fingers away and grabs her legs to lift her up and have her face the camera, legs open as he moves in behind her.

"My cherry?" Maggie asks as the director zooms in close on her pussy, Tyrone's big black fingers holding her slit open, as he takes a close up pic of her hymen.

"Yeah girl," he gives her thigh a light pat, "Time for you to get opened up. Get on yo back girl."

Maggie didn't know if she was obeying him, or trying to flee, either way she shifted back and turned up towards him, as the big black monster move to stand on his knees over her, stroking his massive cock.

Nine and half inches, vein covered, dark chocolate brown, swollen head, throbbing as his big hand strokes it.

"I thought, I thought you have to be married to do this."

It's as thick as her arm, and it moves down to slide it's head against her opening.

"Naw girl, you just got to know you want it. You know it's just a hook up right girl. Just let me tap that ass."

He lifts his dick up and smacks his dickhead against Maggie's clit.

"Ohhh!" she gasps

"You like that girl," he grinds her peach with his helmet. "You ready to feel this shit."

Maggie tries to shift away as Tyrone grabs one of her legs and puts her sexy pink heel up against his shoulder, letting him tower over her.

"Cant be talking about trying to tie a brotha down," Tyrone lifts her other heel up to his other shoulder looking down on her as Maggie looks up and sees her whorish refection in his dark shades.

"This little white girl ain't never been in love before," He slides his dickhead to her entrance as her hips jump up nervous as her pussy begins to suck his tip, "Gonna have to do you right, no condoms."

"No condoms, but I thought that's how people have sex if they want to get pregnant."

"Shit girl, don't make me waste white this tight by wearing no rubber, I thought you loved me." He pushes his tip in making her yelp as it begins to pry her open. Tyrone gently begins to pump his hips pushing his dickhead right up against Maggie's precious hymen.

Maggie began to gently sob. She was already starting to feel stretched beyond repair. But since these feelings of pain were coupled with a lust and emotion so intense, Maggie could only explain the experience of love.

Maggie was falling in love with this sex criminal so hard, that she was ready to give him her virginity. "No condoms, does that, does that mean you want to marry me?" Maggie asked, again eager, desperate even, for a sign of this middle-aged black man's approval.

"Mmm, sorry girl I'mma bout to make you a ho, and nobody want to marry no hoe," Tyrone whispers in her ear as he lifts her tiny body up, towering over her.

"No don't make me a Ho please,"

"If you ain't a ho then you gonna be the only thing better than a wife."

"Yes anything, I just don't want to be a Ho!"

"Then you gonna be a Baby Mama," Tyrone leans in and gently kisses Maggie's lips, as he pushes forward and rips her innocence away with one long, hot, balls deep fucking push inside.

"What, NO!" Maggie screams pierce directors microphones. She gasps as Tyrone pulls seven inches back and then rams forward again to another ratcheted scream.

"Bah, AHHH! Baby-wha?"

"Ohhh yeah" Tyrone groans with each long slow push in his black dick's pump session. "Baby Mama girl, showing you why they call me the Ghetto Blaster."

Her pink pussy stretched like a nylon stocking over his fat black third leg of a dick.

"Gonna shoot a little piece of Ghetto right up in you."

"What! Inisde me! No, you're not supposed to do that!"

"Yeah girl, let me shoot some ropes off in you," Tyrone grunts as he takes another pump in her pussy, each time deeper and faster. "I thought you loved me girl, thought this was the shit you wanted, shit you needed."

"Why does It hurt so much, I thought we were in love!" Maggie began to cry more.

"It hurts cause it's just getting you ready girl, got to fucking make sure you love a Nigga Pushing in, if you gonna be ready to push a nigga out."

"Push out! I can't! I'm too young!" Maggie whined as she felt her body being used by this.

"Ain't gonna be young no more, you a woman now, setting yo ass up on Teen mom."

"Your baby, you want to give me your baby?!"

"Imma show you why they call me Ghetto Blaster."

Maggie gasped again as she felt another hot thrust. She remembered the tattoo's on his arm. She closed her eyes and imagined how Tyrone's ink would be proven true again, all she had to do was push out another baby for him.

All her life Maggie had been treated like a special little snowflake, for her talent, her beauty, her innocence, but for the first time in her life Tyrone wanted her as a woman, he wanted her for what she was on the most primal and true to herself level.

A hole.

The idea of being a faceless one of Tyrone's baby mama's, to just be a white trash teen mom with a black baby. Tyrone was making her feel like she belonged, he was making her feel normal.

"You ready for that nut girl!"

"Yes!" Maggie screamed.

Tyrone leans his hips in, deep, grinding his pelvis against hers with all nine and a half buried in to her belly. "Mmmm say it again girl, Tell me how bad you want it."

Maggie reaches up to wrap her arms around his neck, pull herself up to him, anything to feel closer to him.

"I want your baby," she cries, her dark mascara running. "You can be my baby daddy, please, please," Maggie gasped as Tyrone reaches down and grabs her ass moving her up and down on his dick. "Please daddy, please, please let me have your baby."

"God damn girl!" Tyrone groans and closes his eyes as Maggie squeezes his dick.

"I know I'm too young but I'll be a good mommy I swear, please," Maggie kissed her big black lovers neck, tasting his musky sweat, "I'll love you forever, please just let me have your baby. I want to feel what it's like to have your love growing inside me."

12