Black Bred Celeb 03: Stephi Collins

Story Info
Stephi' Costar Macy takes her out for her first black cock.
3.4k words
4.08
38.3k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy Wilco and Stephi Collins were co-stars on the biggest show in TV The Throne Room. A medieval political drama where the two played sister princesses. Macy was a little younger then Stephi, 18 compared to her 20, but she had a much more notorious reputation. She liked to party, she liked men, she was always being photographed by the paparazzi with a new man around her arm. Since staring in the show together the two had become the best of friends, and Macy loved bringing Stephi into her world, a world of debauchery and lust. And Macy thought Stephi was finally ready to be introduced to the hottest, kinkiest time that a girl could have. Macy was going to help Stephi get her first black dick.

Macy slowly slid her lipstick over her lips as Stephi and her got ready in the bathroom of their hotel room. "Mmm, so are you nervous about getting your first black cock?"

"Oh god yes, I'm so nervous, I've thought about this so much, I can't believe I'm actually about to have sex with a black man. I hope I'm good enough for him." Stephi said.

"Oh, don't worry, black men love tight white girls, I should know, I've been black cock only since I was 15."

"Wow, really, that's so hot. Oh god, I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

Macy put her hands on Stephi's hips, "Don't worry you're going to love it, mmm, every inch of it." Macy smiled.

"If he's as big as you say, I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it all," Stephi bit her lip.

"Don't worry," Macy licked her lips, "Niggers make it fit. It will hurt, but it will hurt so good."

Stephi's eyes went wide, "Oh my god Macy! You can't say that!"

"Say what?" Macy looked puzzled.

"You know, the N word," Stephi whispered, "You don't want to make them mad."

Macy laughed, "Oh Stephi, no it's okay, when you're a black owned slut, you're allowed to say it."

"That's not fair Macy, I haven't even had my first one yet and you're already calling me a slut," Stephi pouted.

"Don't worry, once you've had your first hit of black cock, you'll be totally addicted, it's like heroine for your pussy."

Stephi blushed, "Oh god, you're starting to give me second thoughts about this."

Macy put her finger to Stephi's lips, "Shhh, don't worry about it, come on the limo is waiting outside, let's get to the club," Macy grinned again.

Stephi shook her head and laughed nervously, "Oh god I still can't believe we're doing this."

Stephi hesitated, "Okay I'm ready, let's do this before I change my mind."

Macy took her hand and lead her to the elevator, they went to the lobby and walked out together holding hands. Outside the hotel there is a load of paparazzi waiting, snapping their pics as Macy gave them a wave as Stephi blushed, hoping that they didn't know what they were about to do.

They got in the limo together and the driver began taking them downtown. Macy put her hand on Stephi's leg and ran it up and down her thigh,

"I can't wait to turn you into a black cock slut," Macy smiled.

"I can't wait myself, oh god I can't believe I'm about to do this."

"Mmm, so are you ready, we're going to a club deep in the bad part of town, lots of black guys hang out there, it's a known hub for gang members. Mmm so sexy isn't it."

"Oh my god Macy, those aren't good people, what if we get robbed?"

"We're not going to get robbed," Macy laughed, "Don't worry, they won't take our money, we're about to give them something much, much, better."

Stephi parted her legs a little further, loving the feel of Macy's hand on her.

"Are you ready to be a black cock slut?" Macy asked.

"What do you mean, I thought this was just a one-time thing?"

"Oh no, once you have black cock, it changes you, you'll never be able to go back to white boys."

They pulled up to the club and walked out of the limo holding hands, in the club Macy pulled Stephi onto the dance floor and pulled her close, putting her hands on her hips, she danced with her as Stephi looked around. "See anything you like?" Macy asked as Stephi looked around at all the big muscular black men.

"Oh god, there are so many, why don't you pick?"

Macy smiled as she looked around, "What about him?" She asked, turning Stephi towards the biggest, darkest man in the club. 6'4, midnight dark, very muscular, with gang tats and neck length dreads.

"Do you think he will be good?" Stephi asked.

"Mmm, the darker they are, the bigger the cock," Macy smiled.

"Well," Stephi smiled nervously, "You are the expert, aren't you?"

"Do you want me to go talk to him?"

Stephi bit her lip, "Yes," she was so turned on, "Please go talk to him."

Macy smiled, "Okay," she let go of Stephi and walked over to the black man, Stephi watched as Macy talked to him, she pointed to Stephi and he nodded, she said something else and he laughed. Soon after Macy and the big black man started walking towards Stephi.

Stephi was full of nerves as Macy walked back to her holding the black man's hand.

"Mmm, Stephi, this is Jamal," Macy smiled as Jamal put his hands on Stephi's hips.

"What's up girl?" He asked, smiling.

"Oh, umm, hi Jamal," Stephi blushed as the big black man held her.

"Stephi's a black cock virgin," Macy smiled at her and licked her lips.

"That true girl?" He smiled as he pulled Stephi to him, grinding her against his big package.

"Yes," Stephi stuttered, "It's true," Feeling his huge bulge against her made Stephi shiver.

"Mmm, she wants to rectify that, don't you Stephi?"

Stephi hesitated "Yes..."

"So, do you two want to get out of here?" Macy asked.

Stephi nodded slightly, "Yes, lets," she smiled.

Macy leads the two outside, back to where the limo was waiting, she got in, followed by Jamal, Stephi got in sitting on his lap letting him run his hand up and down her leg.

Stephi was so excited, and nervous, feeling the big black man's hands on her as they drove towards the hotel. She felt his huge cock under her and kissed him deeply as Macy watched and licked her lips.

They pulled up to the hotel and Stephi could see outside that the paparazzi were still there, ready to snap pics of them with their new...friend.

"Oh no what should we do?" Stephi asked, looking panicked to Macy.

"Mmm, let's just go," Macy said, as they got out of the limo, each of them with an arm around the big black man.

Stephi tried to smile at the photographers as they walked back into the hotel, they got in the elevator with Jamal. Jamal picked up Stephi and put her on the hand rail in the elevator as it rose and kissed her deeply. Stephi felt her inner slut surging as she kissed Jamal back, wrapping her legs around him as they made out.

They got to the top floor, Macy laughed as Jamal and Stephi made their way to the room, Jamal kissing her neck as they entered their room.

Inside the room, Macy pushed Jamal onto the bed, "Mmm, wait here," she smiled at Stephi, "We have to get ready," She took Stephi's hand and lead her into the bathroom.

"Oh my god this is amazing," Stephi said.

The two starlets stripped in the bathroom, "Oh my god," Macy said, "It's actually bout to happen, you're about to have your first black cock!"

"Oh god, I'm so wet," Stephi moaned.

"You know we don't have any condoms, right?" Macy bit her lip.

"Good, I want to feel him, all of him."

"Stephi? Are you on the pill?"

Stephi looked away and blushed, "No, I'm not."

"Wow, and you're still totally okay taking a black stranger bare?"

"Yes, it's fine I'm so horny I don't care."

Macy looked at Stephi, she looked at her deep and hard, "Stephi, are you...ovulating?"

Stephi bit her lip, she blushed even harder, and then nodded, "Yes, yes I am, I want this Macy."

Macy smiled, "Do you want to know something fun?"

"What?" Stephi asked.

"I'm not on the pill either," Macy licked her lips.

Stephi smiled at Macy, "So this, this black stranger, could get us both..."

"That's right," Macy reached up and held Stephi's hands, "We've been on the same shooting schedule for the show, all that time together, our cycles have lined up, I know we're both at peak ovulation tonight!"

"I...I don't know if I should do this, I have a career, having a black man's baby, oh god Macy it's all too much to think about."

"Mmm, I would if you will, let's do it, let's get knocked up together, and it will be by the same guy, so in a way it would make us real sisters!"

"No, I don't think this is a good idea, this is crazy!"

"Shooting for the next season doesn't start for another nine months, we could do this tonight, have our babies, and be ready just in time for next season."

"No, we should think about this, it isn't worth it."

"Mmm, isn't it though, just think about it, having that strong black man's baby inside you, don't you want it so bad?"

"But our image is so important to the show."

"That's why we should do this, our characters are big inspirations to young girls, isn't it only right that we teach them to be progressive and have mixed race babies."

"No, it's not right, not on a one-night stand,"

"It doesn't matter who the father is, as long as he's black," Macy said, holding Stephi's hands.

"I don't know," Stephi bit her lip.

"We'll be together, supporting each other, having our black babies together, we'll be so bonded after this, it will be wonderful." Macy held Stephi's hands, looking into her eyes.

A feeling of reckless abandon took over Stephi, "I...I know, oh god, I want it, let's do it! Yes, I want it."

Macy smiled, and said nothing as she took Stephi's hand and led her out of the bathroom. Jamal was sitting on the bed, already naked, stroking his huge 11-inch cock.

"Oh god!" Stephi gasped, her breast heaving as she stared at him and his cock.

Macy lead Stephi to him, helping her to her knees in front of Jamal. She looked up at him and smiled. She kneeled, reaching out and grabbing his cock. She stroked it, feeling the massive rod, it throbbed in her hand. So big, so powerful. She ran her tongue up the shaft before leaning in and kissed his cock, slowly swirling her tongue around it's huge mushroom head.

Macy ran her fingers though Stephi's hair, "Show that black dick how much you love it!" She smiled.

Stephi felt Macy push her head down and sucked the black cock deeper. Jamal groaned and leaned back, pushing his dick up deeper into her mouth. He was so big, Stephi gagged on his cock as she took more and more down her throat.

Macy pulled Stephi off the big black dick, she kissed her deeply, "Now let's get this monster inside of you," she smiled. She helped Stephi up onto the bed, straddling Jamal, she held Jamal's dick and positioned it pointing right at the redhead's pussy.

Stephi slowly lowered herself down on him, "Oh god, he's so big Macy," she closed her eyes and moaned as the dickhead stretched out her opening. Stephi held Macy's hand tightly as she was opened by her first big black cock. "Oh god!" Stephi threw her head back and squealed as she tried to adjust to the huge cock inside her.

"What's your first black cock feel like?"

"Oh god, it's amazing!" Stephi's eyes rolled back in her head.

"That's it!" Macy smiled, "Now bounce on it you slut!"

Stephi moaned as she started riding him. Her hands went down so she could balance herself, feeling Jamal's rock hard black abs.

"Tell him what you want Stephi," Monica smiled, running her hand up and down Stephi's back as she slowly rode the big black stallion.

"Oh god, please fill me," her hands went up and down his chest, "Fill me with your seed," she panted, "Knock me up!"

Jamal grabbed her ass and started pulling and pumping her on his cock, "What you want girl?"

"Fuck me!" Stephi moaned, "Fucking ruin my career! Make a baby in me!"

"You want my baby girl," he grinned, "You think you the first white girl I knocked up?"

She moaned as he fucked her hard and deep.

"You know how many babies I've made?" He grinned, asking her.

"Tell...tell me?" She panted.

"Once you push mine out, you'll be lucky thirteen," He smacked her ass and her body trembled, her back arching as she cried out riding him. "You want that baby?"

"Yesss," She hissed.

Macy grabbed Stephi's hips and helped her bounce up and down on that big black cock, "Tell him, tell him how bad you want it!"

"I want it, I want it more than life itself!" She panted as she grinded her hips against him his cock buried full eleven inches inside her.

Macy grabbed a fistful of Stephi's hair and pulled her head back looking at her, "What do you want!"

"To have his baby!" Stephi yelled out in pain and pleasure.

"What kind of baby do you want to have?" Macy licked her lips.

"Oh god! A black baby!"

"What?"

"A BLACK BABY!" Stephi yelled.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Jamal grabbed her hips and pumped her harder on his dick as his body tensed up, he was close.

Stephi cried out as she came hard on his cock. Jamal roared as he started to shoot of thick hot streams of cum deep inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Stephi screamed as he pumped her full of his cum.

She collapsed on top of him, they laid together for a moment. Then he pushed her off of her, she was lying next to him, looking at him, her hand on his chest. Amazingly, he was still hard as a rock.

Stephi smiled and looked over to Macy, "Your turn," She grinned.

Macy smiled and got up on the bed, Jamal got up and over Macy, opening her legs up, Macy gladly spread them out for him as he mounted her.

"She wants a baby too," Stephi says, still breathing hard from her black cock thrashing.

Macy groaned as Jamal filled her up with his cock. She lifted her legs up in the air and got them on his shoulders so he could get even deeper inside of her.

Stephi licked her lips as he watched Jamal fuck her friend and co-star. Railing her, pounding away at her. She reached up and massaged Jamal's big black shoulders, "Make her your little white bitch Jamal!" She realized why Macy had wanted to see her with a black man so badly, watching her friend railed by one was sooooo erotic.

"Oh god yes!" Macy moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her ankles up in the air as she was relentlessly pounded by the African man.

"Yes, knock her up like you knocked me up, make us black bred sisters!" Stephi leaned in and kissed Macy deeply. Macy moaned in her mouth as their tongues danced. Jamal picked up his pace and started to groan again. Stephi reached around and grabbed Jamal's balls. She felt them tense up at her touch as he started to blow another thick hot load of African cum deep inside her best friend's pussy.

He finished off inside Macy and rolled off her as Macy and Stephi kissed each other deeply. They continued to kiss with Jamal out of the way Stephi fell on top of Macy, their bodies against each other. When their kiss broke, they breathed hard on each other as Macy got up, pulling one of Stephi's legs over hers and running Stephi's other leg under hers, moving up, sitting in front of each other, their cum filled pussies pressed together. Stephi moaned as they grinded together. Their cummy pussies grinded against each other, their clits bumping up together sending shivers through them as the two girls moaned softly together.

"Ahh, Ahh!" Macy moaned, holding Stephi's hips "Oh god Stephi! I'm going too! Again! Ahh!"

"Yes! Yes!" Stephi cried out, "Me too!"

Jamal was long gone, his work done, he left the girls to enjoy themselves, they held on to each other as the grinded their slick black owned pussies together, their legs shot out against each other's, and they both cried out in mutual orgasm.

The two women collapsed together on the bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

9 months later...

Macy and Stephi had just gotten home from an awards show, they were the number one story on the red carpet, both proudly single but showing off their big swollen pregnant bellies.

After the show Macy pulled Stephi aside, "OMG you look amazing!"

"So do you!" The girls smiled at each other.

"Listen, Stephi, there's something I want to do with you, something very special."

"What is it?" Stephi asked.

Macy smiled, "Well my due date is soon, on the ninth, isn't that yours too?"

"Why yes, it is," Stephi rubbed her belly.

"Well, I've decided to do a home birth, and I thought it would be nice, because of our...connection," Macy bit her lip, "I thought it would be nice if you were with me, if we could birth our babies together?"

Stephi's mouth gapped, "Oh my god Macy! I would love that!"

"Really!"

"Oh god I can't wait!" Stephi smiled.

Just a few days later, Stephi and Macy were both naked, facing each other, close enough to hold hands, Macy's leg over Stephi's. Both their waters had broken, Stephi's first then Macy's with just as little time between them as when they had been inseminated by that big black man nine months ago.

The two starlets went into labor simultaneously. They held each other's hands tightly, there for each other, supporting each other. They were black bred sisters, ready to push their new babies into the world together. Their bodies were so in sync that their contractions were in unison.

"Ahh Ahh!" Macy cried out, "I'm close, I can feel it, can you?" She panted, looking at Stephi.

"Oh god yes!" Stephi cried out "It's almost here!"

The two women screamed out in agony and ecstasy, crying in mutual orgasm, as they each pushed out their dark African baby boys. They each picked up their black baby boys and held them, smiling at each other, breathing hard. Stephi leaned in and kissed Macy gently.

"Oh my god," Macy cooed, "Your baby is so cute Stephi."

"Mmm, so is yours, I love his little knotted black afro," Stephi sighed.

Macy looked at her baby, then at Stephi's, then up to Stephi, "Hey Stephi...I have an idea...a really kinky idea..."

"What is it," Stephi whispered as she rocked her baby.

Macy licked her lips, "Mmm, do you?" She took a deep breath, still in afterglow from the birthing, "Do you want to trade?"

"What?" Stephi panted, "What do you mean Macy?"

"Our babies," Macy licked her lips, "Mmm, yours is sooooo cute," She smiled at her friend, "I would love to trade with you."

Stephi looked at her baby, then at Macy's. There was a long pause.

"Your baby is sooooo cute, and don't you think mine is just adorable?" Macy asked, holding up her baby to Stephi.

Stephi looked back and forth between the two babies, both were beautiful, beautiful mixed babies with dark skin and curly, knotted black hair.

"What do you say?" Macy asked.

Stephi handed her baby to Macy, and took Macy's baby into her arms. The two women held each other's babies.

The two best friends brought their traded babies to their breast's and let them feed. waves of pleasure ran through them as they felt their babies suckle at their breasts.

They smiled at each other, bonded, bonded like never before, they would raise each other's babies, but they would raise them together. They we're happy, so glad to be bonded in such an intimate way.