Black Bulls Can Be Cuckolds Too

Story Info
Vivian Black cuckolds Brutus Noir with Mr. Pole.
1.5k words
10.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Black Bulls can be cuckolds too," Vivian Black said, and the tall, busty, wide-hipped and statuesque, forty-something Black woman smiled wickedly as she snapped the chastity device onto her bull's eleven-inch Black cock. Brutus Noir, one of the most legendary Black bulls in the worlds of swinging and cuckolding was about to experience the other side of cuckolding. Like many well-endowed Black men, Brutus Noir fantasized about the other side, and Vivian, the meanest dominatrix in all the land was about to make his fantasy come true...

"Yes Mistress Vivian," Brutus Noir said, and Vivian grinned and admired her handiwork. The big and tall, heavily muscled Black man was wearing a gimp mask and his big Black cock was ensnared by a chastity device. One designed specifically to handle extra large dicks. Vivian playfully slapped Brutus Noir's ass, and then spread his ass cheeks wide open before inserting a butt plug in there. This was going to be so much fun...

When Vivian Black first met Brutus Noir, the brother was hanging out in a swinger's club in the south side of Toronto, Ontario. Vivian was invited to the club, having gained quite a reputation as the premier Black dominatrix in all of Ontario. Oh, there were lots of Black female professional dominants out there, but Vivian was tall, lovely, moneyed, famous, and stood the test of time. At this remarkable venue, Vivian met a most interesting brother...

"Fuck my wife, Brutus, give her that BBC," a skinny, wimpy White man named Alfred somebody said as he watched his plump, red-haired wife Dolly get fucked by Brutus Noir. The burly, dark-skinned brother had Dolly on all fours and was slamming his big Black dick into her tight butt hole like there was no tomorrow. Dolly screamed like a madwoman as Brutus Noir's magnificent Black cock threatened to tear her ass apart. Gripping her wide hips, Brutus Noir fucked the wanton White slut with gusto, and she begged him for more.

"Oh yes, I love your BBC in my ass," Dolly squealed, and Brutus Noir gripped her long red hair and spanked her big White ass as he rammed his big Black dick into her butt hole. Like everyone else in the swingers club, Vivian Black watched the scene unfold. After hammering away at Dolly's asshole for a bit, Brutus Noir pulled his big Black dick out of her.

To no one's surprise, once Brutus Noir took off the condom, Alfred eagerly knelt before the big Black man and sucked his cock. Everyone was thrilled to watch the scene and clapped, but Vivian Black, the only other Black person in the room, actually stifled a yawn. In the worlds of BDSM, swinging and cuckolding, lots of White males enjoyed watching their White wives or White girlfriends get fucked by well-endowed Black men. Vivian had seen such spectacles online and in person many times, and found them...boring.

Vivian Black approached Brutus Noir after the scene, and the brother was definitely not what she expected. In her experience with Black Bulls, Vivian found many of them to be just dicks on two legs. Not this brother. Brutus Noir's real name was Brandon Norris, and he was originally from the island of Jamaica. The big and tall, handsome brother had a Master's degree in political science from York University. Vivian Black was so impressed that she took him home for some, ahem, you-know-what.

Like a lot of Black male dominant types, Brutus Noir was curious about the other side. Vivian Black decided to seduce him into it. That night, she took the brother home and laid him on her bed, then sucked his dick better than it had ever been sucked. Brutus was screaming in pleasure as Vivian sucked his cum when he finally came. Afterwards, the sultry Black MILF sat on the brother's face and made him eat her pussy before cleaning her asshole with his tongue.

As the night rolled on, Vivian Black and Brutus Noir/Brandon Norris got their freak on. Vivian found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Brutus took her from behind. The brother pushed his huge Black cock into her pussy and Vivian braced herself for a severe, lusty pounding. Brutish gripped Vivian's wide hips and spanked her big chocolate booty as he slammed his big Black cock into her. Vivian found herself screaming like a woman possessed as Brutus Noir's super sized dick filled her pussy. The two of them fucked and sucked the night away, and had a blast...

"You know, sometimes I'm curious about stuff like pegging and cuckolding and even the bisexual stuff," Brutus Noir confessed to Vivian Black, on that same night. Vivian looked at Brutus and grinned. A lot of Black women, including the kinky ones, would have been turned off by Brutus admission of his potential bisexuality. Not Vivian Black. The sultry Black Canadian dominatrix swung both ways too and liked to push the envelope as far as Black male sexuality was concerned. To Vivian Black, Brutus Noir was a wonderful toy to play with...

"Glad you told me, handsome, I am going to rock your world," Vivian Black replied, and then she kissed Brutus Noir. From that moment, Brutus Noir was absolutely hers. Slowly but surely, Vivian lured Brutus into exploring his submissive side. On the day that she finally deemed him ready, Vivian Black introduced Brutus Noir to Mr. Pole, a well-hung, bisexual White guy who recently retired from the world of porn. He also happened to be Vivian's ex-lover.

"That is a huge White cock," Brutus Noir said when Mr. Pole revealed his twelve-inch, pale and thick cock. Mr. Pole smiled and nodded. With Vivian's encouragement, Brutus grabbed Mr. Pole's cock and went for the taste test. Vivian Black stood nearby, pinching her nipples and caressing her clitoris while watching a big Black man in a gimp mask suck a big White cock. Lots of Black mistresses in the world of BDSM would be shocked by this, but Vivian Black is one of a kind...

"Wait till you feel it, handsome," Mr. Pole said, and he winked at Vivian Black while Brutus Noir continued to suck his big White cock. A few moments later, Vivian Black grabbed some Aveeno cream and used it to lubricate Brutus Noir's ass after pulling the training butt plug out of him. Mr. Pole rolled a condom on his BWC ( big White cock ) and then bent Brutus Noir over.

As a bisexual Caucasian porn star, Mr. Pole had fucked lots of Black women, White women, and even some Asian guys and Latino guys on screen, but he'd never fucked a Black man. Mr. Pole couldn't believe he was about to fuck the famous Brutus Noir, the big Black man who fucked all those White women up the ass in the interracial cuckold videos. Spreading Brutus ass cheeks for Mr. Pole, Vivian was all smiles. Mr. Pole winked at her and pushed his big White cock into Brutus Noir's tight butt hole...

"Hmm, I love watching big Black guys scream like bitches while getting fucked by a big White cock, gets my pussy wet," Vivian Black said, laughing as Brutus Noir screamed while Mr. Pole filled his asshole. Mr. Pole gripped Brutus Noir's hips and pushed his big White cock deep inside the big Black man's asshole. He'd never fucked an asshole this tight before, and it felt warm. Vivian masturbated, fingering her wet, hairy pussy while watching Mr. Pole's big White cock violate Mr. Brutus Noir's asshole. This was absolutely epic...

"Hmm, whenever I see a Black guy with a White woman, I want to fuck them both, I want to fuck her while he watches, then I want to make her watch him ride my dick," Mr. Pole said, laughing, and Vivian Black high-fived him. Mr. Pole rammed his big White cock into Brutus Noir's ass, thinking of all the White women that the big and tall Black man had fucked in the ass. Brutus Noir continued to scream, and his screams were sweet music to Vivian Black and Mr. Pole's ears.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, I love your big cock," Brutus Noir moaned, and Mr. Pole flipped him on his back, looking into the big Black man's eyes as he rammed his ass with his big White cock. Vivian Black removed the chastity device from Brutus Noir's dick, and began sucking on it. Brutus Noir sighed happily as he felt a sexy Black woman's lips around his big Black dick while a big White cock filled his asshole. It wasn't long before Brutus came, and when he did, Vivian Black surprised him by drinking all of his cum. Mr. Pole came as well, and pulled out of Brutus's ass. The three of them smiled at each other.

This was the beginning of a wonderful and twisted chapter of Brutus Noir's life. The big and tall Black man who'd been fucking White women in front of their White husbands for ages announced that he was retiring from the interracial swinging and cuckolding scenes. He'd found a new calling as the servant of a dominant Black mistress known as Vivian Black. This was a wonderful thing indeed, for Vivian Black has fallen for Brutus Noir. These days, the only pussy Brutus gets to fuck is hers, and when he has a craving for dick, Vivian either fucks him with her strap-on or she summons Mr. Pole to come help out. It's a wonderful arrangement, wouldn't you say?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Stallion Pt. 01 An unwanted wife finds someone who wants her.in Interracial Love
Ashlee, J.D., and the Karen J.D. gets a surprise visitor from a Karen and her daughter.in Interracial Love
Dawn's Unexpected Threesome First story of a Caucasian BBW named Dawn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
No Regrets for Nicolette Mature BBW is invited to a night of interracial group sexin Interracial Love
Queen of Spades Virgin discovers her female family member's secret.in Interracial Love
More Stories