Black Cab Driver Visits

Story Info
Anna gets a personal visit from the Black Cab Driver.
3.8k words
4.35
48.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lessta
lessta
28 Followers

I do not condone the act of rape.

This is just a form of expression and release of my own fantasies. If you have a problem with this theme or story then do not continue.

*

It had been three months since my ordeal with the mystery black cab driver. I hadn't told my husband about what happened that last Saturday, and he was none the wiser. That Sunday, I tried to act as though I was ok. I let my husband think I was severely hungover when I wanted to be left alone in bed, and spent the rest of the week feeling 'delicate' from it.

The truth was, I didn't want my husband to touch me. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened that night in the back of the cab. The gentle voice of the driver and his little game. I'd get flashbacks of the photos he took, his hands on my skin, how wet I was afterwards. Since his text on Saturday, I never heard from him again, and I thought that perhaps he had forgotten me. I slowly started getting back to normal, going back to my routine. I was able to gradually be comfortable around my husband and things felt normal. Everything seemed to be settling when my husband gave me the bad news.

"I'll only be in Germany a few days! I'll be back on Tuesday." He was going out of town for a week for work. I didn't want to be on my own. It was the last thing I needed. He packed his bag and got his papers together. "I'll be back before you know it, and then I promise, we can start planning a proper holiday." He kissed my forehead, probably thinking I was being a petulant child, or a wife who couldn't bear the thought of being without him. Either way, he obviously found it endearing. But how could I tell him I was petrified of being alone?

As he walked to the door, I ran up to him and grabbed him for one last hug. "Please be careful, and text me every day?"

He laughed, and gently kissed me on the lips. "I promise". And he was gone. That was Wednesday night.

The next night, things got worse. I was on my way home from the gym when my phone went off. I had received a text message.

"Been a while Anna, want to play another game?"

I felt dizzy and the earth fell away from my feet. It had been three quiet months, nothing, and then suddenly this. I was on my own. I didn't know what to do. I started walking back to the house as quickly as I could. I needed to be in the safety of the house, behind a locked door. The next morning my phone buzzed again, "When the cat's away, the mice will play! Doesn't look like your fella's around..."

I dropped to my knees as I read the text, my mouth hung open. How did he know? How could he possibly know my husband was out of town? My eyes filled with tears as I started to panic. This man knew where I lived, he said he was local. How often was he near my house? Did I see him and just not notice him? Did he wait for me in another car?

That morning, I told my office that I was ill and that I was going to be working from home. I couldn't bring myself to leave the house. I kept the curtains closed and the doors locked. I sat in the dark living room, staying quiet until around midday when I got a final text.

"I'm finishing my shift early, I'll come round to yours with a bottle of something nice. Can't wait to see you."

I couldn't hold the tears in. I sobbed into my hands, and quickly decided to pack a bag. I was going to join my husband on his trip. I wouldn't have to be with him, but I could 'surprise him'. At least it would mean that I was safe. I ran upstairs to the bedroom and pulled out a case and threw clothes into it. I threw what I could in there, when the doorbell rang. I slowly walked down the stairs to the front door. I looked through the peep hole to see a tall woman with a short, blonde bob.

"Anna, it's Jean, I just wanted to see if you were alright? The office said you were unwell." It was my neighbour and colleague. Jean and I worked for the same company for 2 years, but in separate departments. Jean worked at home on Fridays to look after her toddler. She happened to live two streets down from us, now that we had moved to the neighbourhood.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I slowly opened the door. Jean looked a little concerned, but I was a little anxious. Speaking to her was going to waste the precious time I needed to get out of the house.

"Anna, everything alright? You look tired." Jean asked as she searched my face. I hadn't worn make up and crying probably helped to make my face look puffy and swollen. But the fact that I was wearing a sweat shirt and pants, probably helped to make me look unwell.

"Yes, thanks Jean. I just had a bit of food poisoning. Kept me up all night. I just want to sleep really." I said, trying to sound tired and sick, all the while wishing her to leave.

Jean looked unsure, but gave in. "Alright, as long as you're taking it easy. I can come round if you need help. You have my number."

I thanked her as she turned away and quickly shut the door. I ran back upstairs to finish packing my bag, when I heard the doorbell ring again. In my frustration, I ran down the stairs and swung the door open, ready to reassure Jean that I was fine on my own. I hardly got her name out, when I saw a familiar tall and stocky figure with greying auburn hair standing in my doorway, looking behind out onto the street with a bottle of wine in his hand. I tried to close the door again, but he was faster than I was and stuck his boot in the door frame, stopping me from closing it.

He pushed the door open and pushed me further inside. He set the bottle down near the door and checked the street to see if anyone was watching. Once he was satisfied the coast was clear, he closed the door and rounded on me. I ran up the stairs and tried to scream, but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down. My face and stomach burning against the carpet. He then grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to face him. He raised his other hand and wagged his finger to my face, tutting like I was a little girl.

"Anna, Anna, Anna. That was a very silly thing to do. You will make it up to me, but for now, let's get ourselves comfortable." He started stroking my face and pressed me against the wall. "I've missed you Anna. That night we had together was certainly a lot of fun. I've been going over those pictures a few times now, plus some of the videos I took."

My face must have shown my shock, what videos had he taken?

"Oh yes, I took videos. Camera phones are an amazing bit of kit, taking videos, snapping photos within the videos. It's been brilliant. And it's so easy to upload everything onto a computer these days. Love it." He then pulled out his phone from his back pocket and started playing a video. It was of me sitting in the back of the cab, the top of my dress undone and around my lap. I was leaning forward and taking off my bra. I looked away as I heard his heavy breathing on the video. "You are really photogenic, and so is that lovely body of yours."

He pulled my hair so that my head tilted back to look up at him. He face had pure animal desire on it. His voice got lower and less friendlier.

"I reckon last time was about you having fun. I think this time, it's going to be about me enjoying it a bit more. Don't you think?"

I winced at the thought of this man touching me again, but before I could protest, he lifted me and slung me over his left shoulder. I tried to struggle to get him to throw me off, when he grabbed my arm and bent it backward behind his head. It felt like my arm was going to snap at the elbow. I yelped out in pain and stopped struggling.

"Now Anna, I'm going to tell you this one more time. I don't want to hurt you, but I you don't do as your told, I will have to get rough with you." He smacked my bum for good measure. "Now be a good girl, and we'll have fun again."

It was then the tears started rolling. "Ok" I whispered. He walked up the stairs and looked in the rooms, he didn't ask where me and my husband slept, he wanted to find it for himself.

"Now that is a nice bed!" He exclaimed when he opened the last door. My husband gave in to my fantasy of having a white canopy bed, as long we were able to get the mattress he wanted. The cab driver complimented me on the room. "Anna, you've got a bag on the bed. You going somewhere?"

"I booked a ticket to join my husband this weekend." I lied. "He's expecting me."

The cab driver put me down and looked at me with a grin on his face. "You sure you're not lying to me again Anna? You sure you weren't just trying to leave when you knew I was coming?"

I could feel my heart racing, panic was starting to take over. He towered over me as I started to fumble for my words. He quietly hushed me, while he stroked my face. "Clear the bed Anna, that's a good girl."

I slowly cleared the bed of my bag and clothes and set them aside. The cab driver was sitting on the edge of the bed with a soft grin. He patted his knee for me to come over. I slowly approached him, but the two steps I needed to reach him weren't quick enough, and he grabbed me by the wrist. He pulled me in and bent me over his knee, pinning me down with one of his strong hands.

"You're being naughty Anna. You're such a lovely girl, but you are being a little naughty this time, why is that?" My mind was racing, what was he going to do. I stumbled over an apology and soon realised that he was pulling my sweat pants and panties down and off my bottom. "I brought you a bottle of wine so we could unwind, I just wanted a quiet evening."

SMACK! His hand sharply came down on my bare bottom and my skin stung. I cried out in pain and shock of his strike.

SMACK! Again his hand made contact with my skin, and again I let out another cry, only this time, I started tearing up.

"I told you I didn't want to hurt you, but you are obviously not in the mood to play fair." He said through gritted teeth.

SMACK! SMACK! He slapped me a few more times, each one harder than the last. After the sixth time, he stopped and my skin felt like it was on fire. I cried openly as I felt the burning pain. He started to stroke my hair and soothingly tell me, "there, there." as he gently stroked my bottom. His strokes started in a circular motion, when the circles got smaller and he started breathing more heavily. His fingers started stroking my skin up and down, along my crack, ever so slowly. His middle finger resting between my cheeks, and slowly slipping down. I held my breath as I knew where he was going. I gasped when his finger tips touched my pussy lips. I was relieved when it didn't feel wet down there, but I could feel his fingers lightly playing with my lips and clit.

"Well, Anna, like I said, this time it's not about you." He gently pushed me off of his lap, and got me to kneel in front of him. "You have such a pretty mouth, it's so petite, just like the rest of you, well most of you. I bet it gives great blowjobs." My face crumpled. I really hated giving blowjobs. I had only ever given them to my husband, but it was on special occasions I had a sensitive gag reflex. The cab driver unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. He pulled off his trousers and shorts, while his fully erect cock snapped up against his stomach, and leaned back on his hands, watching me.

"Take off your top." he said. I stripped my clothes off, and knelt fully naked in front of him. My E cup breasts heaving up and down as I felt humiliated and fully exposed.

"Go on then, let's see what you can do." He nodded to his cock. It was exactly as I thought, 9 inches, and as thick as my wrist. There was no way I could fit it all in my mouth. I looked up at him, and slowly leaned forward. He brought one of his hands to the back of my head as my lips touched the tip of his cock. "Yes" he whispered, all the while I could smell his pungent pubes. He obviously hadn't showered that day. I almost gagged from the smell, but I parted my lips. If I could get him to cum, he would be happy and would leave. As soon as my lips opened up around his cock, his hand gently pushed my head down. "Yes, that's it, be careful of your teeth. God you have a small mouth. That feels good!" He moaned as I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. I tried to suck as much as I could, hearing him moan in pleasure.

To my slight relief, it didn't last very long, but I did wonder why he made me stop. "Hold on Anna, I don't want to cum just yet." He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me onto the bed. It was then I realised that he didn't want just a blowjob, and started dreading what he had planned. He gently pushed me onto the bed face down and got between my legs. He pinned me down by my head, and leaned in. "Now, I want you to relax, this will hurt, but if you relax, it won't hurt as much." He reassured me. I tried to fight to get up, it was one of the few times, I felt the urge to get away. I realised what he was going to do.

He spat in his hand, and wiped his palm against my ass. He tried to rub it against my tight opening, and I realised that I was nowhere near as lubed up as I needed to be for him to penetrate me there. He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them as I started to cry.

"No, please, please not there. You don't have to do this." I begged

"Anna just relax, let me have this one." He pressed the tip of his cock against my tight hole, and I could feel it puckering. "Come on Anna, otherwise it's going to be painful." he said through gritted teeth.

I don't know if he was saying it for his benefit or mine, but he pushed the tip of his cock through my asshole and it felt wrong. I had never had anal before, even though I had been asked by my husband and previous boyfriends. To me it felt wrong. I never thought I was going to enjoy it, so what was the point?

"Ow! Please, no!" I screamed. He pulled his cock out, but before I could feel relief, he started working it back in, only this time, he was pressing with more of his weight. I could feel him straining to push it through. It was like being torn in two, his cock was far too big for my virgin ass, but he didn't care. He managed to get his full cock into me, and I heard a loud groan from behind me.

"But Anna, you loved it when I had my finger in there. It was the only way you came last time." As with last time, I could hear the smug grin of pure satisfaction on his face.

He stayed fully inside of me for a couple of seconds, and my asshole was able to accommodate his cock. Just as it did, he pulled his cock back and thrust it back in again. "You have a really tight arse, I am certainly going to enjoy this."

I didn't hold back the tears nor the sobs as he got his rhythm and started fucking my ass. Each thrust came with a grunt from behind me, his balls slapping against me. He kept his pace for a couple of minutes when suddenly he buried his cock deep into my ass which made me scream from the sheer pain of how deep it was going.

He pulled me up on all fours, and manoeuvred me round to face my dressing table that was on the last of the bed. The mirror had a view of the bed with us on it. Before he had a side on view of fucking me, but now, he had us both facing the mirror. He pulled my hair up so that I was looking in the mirror, my breasts hanging naked. He grabbed my hips and continued to fuck me hard, while my breasts bounced up and down, hitting each other hard in circular motion. He watched my face as I watched his, tears stinging my eyes and rolling off my face. I wanted it to be over. He no longer grinned, but clenched his jaw and stared at me.

"I'm close Anna." he said. I remained quiet, I wanted him to finish. He then reached down with one of his hands, and found my clit. I tried to push his hand away, but he grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me up. We both sat back, so I was riding his cock, I felt like a harpooned doll with his cock up my ass.

"Oi! Do you want me to hurt you again?" I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head no. He kept me pressed against him while holding my hair, his other hand reaching for my clit. He used my hair to lift me up and down, so that I would raise my ass and push me down on his cock. I could hear him grunting and moaning behind me, as his yanks were getting faster. I could feel his hips bucking to meet my ass so it drove his shaft deeper into me. I don't know why, but my body obviously gave up and didn't want to cooperate with me, and my clit started to tingle. The cab driver started whispering how I was a dirty girl, HIS dirty girl and how I was going to enjoy this with him.

"Open your eyes." He whispered. And as I did, I could see him watching me intently, watching my face. His rubbing my clit started matching the strokes of his cock in my ass, and I couldn't hold back. I watched myself slowly and painfully orgasm on his cock. The sensation raked my body, and my back involuntarily arched away from him as I let out a loud moan. Even my face betrayed me as I could see myself enjoying the orgasm. My sphincter tightened around his shaft as I came.

It was probably watching my face or the tightening as I came, but he came at that moment and it felt like I was being skewered, as he pumped his cum into me. Spurt after spurt, I could feel each jolt throughout my body.

We were both panting, and he tenderly kissed my neck. "You really are a dirty girl." and slapped my ass for the last time. He let go of my hair, and I fell forward. As I leaned over, his cock slipped out of my ass, and I whimpered as it vacated my body. He sat back on the bed, catching his breath. He laughed to himself, like he heard a silly little joke and rolled off the bed.

"Again, I am so knackered." I froze on the bed, leaning forward, my ass in the air. "You do give me a proper good time though Anna, you are such a good sport." He ruffled my hair playfully, while I lied there, expressionless. I could feel his cum oozing out of me, trickling between my pussy lips and seeping into the bedclothes. He got dressed and sorted himself out.

"Aren't you going to come and say goodbye Anna?" He asked. I looked up at him, and slowly got up. I lead him down the stairs and to the front door. He picked up the bottle of wine that he had originally brought over. "Sorry, meant to give this to you earlier. Didn't want to come empty handed." He appraised the label before handing the bottle to me. "Nice drop that, would go great on its own, or with a tuna steak." I took the bottle from him and opened the door to let him out. I stayed behind it, as I still hadn't dressed. He didn't mind at all, he pinched my nipple and winked as he walked out. But before he was out the door, he leaned back in and darkly threatened. "Mention our little games to anyone Anna, and I will make sure people see you for the dirty girl you are. Remember, I have pictures and videos of you. We wouldn't want those to make the rounds now, would we?"

I shook my head, and he pinched my other nipple, like it was a goodbye kiss, and was out the door. I closed the door behind him, and slid to the floor sobbing. After about an hour being curled up on the floor, I managed to make my way upstairs and change the bedding. I had another shower, and curled up on the couch.

I didn't want to sleep in my bed, not that night, not ever again.

lessta
lessta
28 Followers