Black Cab Ride Home

Story Info
Anna treats herself to a cab ride home.
3.2k words
4.22
48.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lessta
lessta
28 Followers

*** I do not condone rape, this is purely fiction and fantasy. ***

It was a rainy Saturday night in London, I decided to go to a house warming party for a friend as my husband was going to invite friends round to watch a football match round ours. I knew it was to show off our new TV and sound system, but I didn't mind and it had been a while since I had socialised with my circle of friends. It was rather late when I left the party and I didn't have much battery left on my phone, which meant that I couldn't order an uber and I didn't particularly feel like getting the train. Since it had been payday recently, I thought I would treat myself to a ride home in a black cab. It couldn't have been a worse idea.

I walked onto a main road, and slipped off my high heels to change into some flats. I held my hand up in the hopes that as I was slipping on my shoes a cab driver would notice me and pull over. The rain was falling harder and I was starting to look like a drenched cat. It had been a warm and sunny August, so I thought my blue polka dot, halter neck summer dress would be a perfect outfit. I didn't even bother to check for rain, especially in this heat. I kept walking back in the direction of the traffic, I probably looked like a teenager with my short 5'2 stature and long black hair pulled back in a pony tail. As the cab drivers kept driving past I kept smiling in the hopes that would win one of them over. After a good ten minutes, a driver finally took pity and pulled over.

I jumped into the cab and quickly gave him my address. He laughed "at the state" of me. I apologised for soaking his seats, but that he was my saviour and I was just dying to get home. He had a thick cockney accent, the real 'Lock, Stock' kind.

"I know your area! Only live 10 minutes up the road!" He said as he looked in the rear view mirror, with a friendly grin.

"Ha! Small world." I said, with a smile back, wringing my pony tail and trying to warm up. I looked in my bag, and realised I had no cash on me. I didn't panic, it hadn't been the first time I asked a cab driver to take me to a cash machine to pick some up to pay him. "I'm really sorry, but do you mind if you could take me to a cashpoint? I've got no cash on me."

"Don't worry love, that's fine. I'll pull over when we closer to your area." He had auburn hair that was greying, with brown hooded eyes. He chatted away as I slowly started dozing in the back seat. The alcohol and gentle rocking of the car slowly sending me to sleep. I tried to fight it, but my eyelids were too heavy.

It felt like only five minutes that my eyes had been closed, when they snapped open. I looked out of the window and didn't recognise anywhere we were. We were driving through a village that definitely didn't look like my neighbourhood. I had only been in our neighbourhood a month as we'd bought the house for the quiet neighbourhood and didn't want to live in the city.

"Erm, where are we?" I asked.

"Don't worry love, we're taking a shortcut. There's a cashpoint here somewhere too." He replied, as he turned a corner, and drove down a country road. My heart sank, I had no idea where he was taking me, and there were no street lights or signs to let me know where I was. I looked at my phone and my battery had died. After a couple of minutes, we pulled up into an empty barn and I started to panic. He turned off the engine and turned round to look at me. He must have been in his 50's, weathered, and with a hard face. He smiled, but it was cold and filled me with dread.

"Right, we're going to play a little game. You owe me money, but I am very happy to waiver that because I think you're lovely." He said as he winked and nodded.

"What game?" I asked, thinking of how I was going to get out of a locked taxi.

"I'm going to ask you to do one or two things for me. I won't hurt you, I promise, but if you do them, and I get what I want, I will drive you home." I wanted to cry. "Now, I'm going to come back there, but you need to be good. I have a knife with me and I don't want to use it." At that point, he flicked a knife open, and slowly waved it into view. "I promise, I won't hurt you if you just stay in there.". I pressed myself into the corner of the cab as he opened his door and got out. He was easily 6'3 and slightly heavy set. He must have played sports in a previous life, but no longer did as he had a rather round belly. He opened the passenger door and slide in next to me. He slowly closed the knife, and slide it into his trouser pocket. He then reached into his other trouser pocket and pulled out a phone.

"Now, all I want is to take a couple of pictures of you, just as a souvenir. Once I'm done, I'll let you go." He said gently. Tears started rolling down my face, but I nodded. He smiled, "Good. You're so lovely. How about you wipe your face a little and smile for me?" I wiped my face with the back of my hands as best as I could, and tried my best to smile for him. "That's better." he soothed. He lifted his phone and took a picture. It didn't seem so bad.

"Now, how about you show me your breasts? I just want a quick snap of your tits." Again, my heart sank and my smiled dropped.

"Please no. I'm married, my husband is waiting for me. Please!" I begged, starting to sob a little.

"Well, think about it this way. The sooner I take my pictures, the sooner I can get you home. Trust me, there is no one around here for miles. I know, this is my brother's farm. I live here. In fact, this is where I park. No one will think to come here." I let the tears fall, and thought, it was just my breasts, I could keep my bra on. But he knew what I was thinking as I unfastened the top of my dress and let it fall to my lap, my white strapless bra covered my E cup breasts.

"Take the bra off as well please." He asked, as he had his phone up ready to take a picture. I leaned over and unclasped my bra. As if being helpful, he pulled the bra away, as his fingers brushed my left breast. I gasped and sat up, trying to cover my breasts.

"Now, you know that's not what I want." He said rather sternly, "Come on, let's see them." He said slowly grinning. He pulled my hands and arms down and I let my breasts hang openly. "Wow, those are some beauties," He said. My breasts were on the larger side, on my slim frame, they looked bigger than their E cup. It didn't help that I was quietly crying, which made my chest heave up and down. The air tickling the nipples and making them go hard. I felt exposed, but tried to keep calm. He snapped a couple of pictures, with "Nice. God you have lovely tits." which only made me cringe.

I bent over to get my bra from the floor, when I heard, "how about we see your arse?". I felt him gently push me off the seat, forcing me to go on all fours.

"No, please." I whimpered, my bare knees stinging from hitting the floor. He lift my dress up and saw my white lace knickers. I tried to pull my dress down, but he grabbed my wrist.

"No love, just a couple more pictures, I promise." How he remained gentle with each soothing remark, I don't know. He let go of my wrist, and I let him raise my dress. He took a couple of pictures of me bent over, when he asked me to take off my knickers. "But do it slow." I was humiliated. I felt disgusted as I looped my fingers into the sides of my knickers and pulled them off my bum. "Keep going," He breathed. The tears rolled down my cheeks as I pulled them down my legs to my knees and exposed my naked pussy.

I knew I was wearing a short dress, and decided to shave my legs, and thought I might as well shave my pussy too. I liked it smooth, even though my husband didn't care for it that way. Right there in the cab, I could feel the air against my pussy lips as I was on all fours. I felt the driver's hand between my shoulders gently pushing me down.

"Just relax." He said. I kept my arse in the air, as my breasts and face pressed against the floor. I heard the camera phone click a couple of times, before he said, "God I love a shaved pussy, and you have a lovely one too. Just shaved! Almost like you knew this was going to happen!" I thought I heard a chuckle after that, and I squeezed my eyes shut. Praying this was the last photo he was going to take.

"Oh my, looks like you're enjoying this and all!" My eyes snapped open as I felt his thick finger stroke my pussy between my lips. I was wet.

"Oh God." I whimpered.

"My my, you ARE a dirty girl. You're actually enjoying this." He sounded delighted.

I lifted myself up and tried to turn around, but he grabbed my neck and pushed my head back to the floor with a bang.

"Well, I am definitely having me some of that pussy." He declared. He slide a finger into my wet cunt and rotated it round. I could hear the open grin on his face.

"No please, that's not what we agreed." I again begged.

"Come on, you clearly want this. I was just after some pictures. You're clearly after some cock, I mean, look how smoothly shaven you are!"

"No, please, I have a husband, you said it would only be pictures." I kept begging, sounding desperate and trying to push myself off the floor.

"I know love, but this is my game, and you are clearly in need of some cock."

His large hands grabbed my waist, and he spun me round, so that I was bent over the back seat. My dress was still around my waist and my knickers were still around my knees, but he didn't care. He had one hand firmly pinning down my head on the seat, while the other undid his belt buckle and fumbled with his trousers.

The tears started again, as I begged him to stop, "but you said you only wanted pictures". My heart was racing as I thought in the last second he would have a change of heart. He'd been so much gentler when he took the pictures, but when he saw my pussy he snapped. Suddenly I felt the tip of his cock tickle my pussy lips. He slide his cock against my wet cunt a couple of times, to lube it up, before he thrust his hard cock deep into me. I let out a yelp as the pain ripped through me. It was a lot bigger than I was used to, it had to be at least 9 inches and thick.

"Yeah, you like that, you dirty girl." He said through gritted teeth. He grabbed my pony tail, and pulled my head back, his hand grabbing one of my tits and gave it a hard squeeze. He started to fuck me hard. Making me bounce hard against his cock. I stopped crying and let it happen. He started, and I thought fighting it would stop him from finishing, and all I wanted was to go home. He kept fucking me for a couple of minutes, when he leaned in and said, "Not sure you're enjoying this." into my ear. I was numb, and just stayed quiet.

He pulled out his cock from my pussy. I thought that there was some part of him that felt bad and was going to let me go. He sat on the back seat, while I stayed crouched on the floor, not looking at him, praying he would let me go.

He pullled of his trousers and boxer shorts.

"Climb on top, you'll enjoy it more that way." He spoke like we were lovers, like we were having fun. I looked up, confused and feeling so ashamed. He pulled me up by the arm and pulled my knickers off my legs. "Here, climb onto my lap, you go on top, that way you can enjoy it."

I couldn't help it, I didn't think I could cry anymore, but I did. My face crumpled as I climbed onto his lap and slide his cock into my pussy. It slipped in with such ease, I felt so betrayed by my body.

"Let's take off your dress, otherwise it's annoying." He said, as he pulled my dress over my head and threw it on the floor, next to my bra. He then caressed my back, and let his hands rest of on my arse cheeks. "Come on, the sooner you finish, the sooner I can take your home." he cooed. He gently made me rock my hips, and got me to ride his cock. I rested my hands on the back of the seat against the window. My hips grinding against him, my stomach hitting his soft, round, hairy belly. "Come on, you know you want this." he said into my ear.

My rocking grew more rhythmic as I looked out the back window, not wanting to look at him in the face. I just wanted to make sure he came so that I could leave. His fingers, were caressing my arse as I kept grinding against him. "That's it," I heard him whisper, "that's it."

I kept rocking against him, when I felt one of his hands slide between my cheeks, the other hand held my head and pinning my body against his, my breasts pressed firmly against him. Slowly one of his fingers started stroking my arsehole. I whimpered and jolted, but he stroked my hair and said, "It's ok, you'll like it." I could felt myself welling up, as his fingers started to gently stroke my tight opening. He gently started working his middle finger in as I kept fucking him. My violation was complete. He had his finger working my asshole, while he fucked my pussy.

It was at the moment something took over me. I started rocking harder on top of him, something was building up. He whispered into my hair, "yes, keep going, keep going." I didn't know when it happened but my arms circled his neck and shoulders as I could feel an orgasm building in me. He no longer had me pinned against him with his hand, but used it on my hip to keep me rocking against him, while his finger on his other hand kept working in my butt hole. I couldn't hold it any longer, and gripped his hair. I kept rocking my hips as I could feel my orgasm exploding deep in me. I let out a moan as my body convulsed against him. Just as I was cumming, the hand he had on my hip gripped me hard as I could feel him cumming too. He pushed his head back and groaned as he came in me. He buried his cock deep in me, pushing me down by my hip.

It went quiet in the cab, and I tried not to go limp as wanted to slide off of him. He looked at me and smiled, "See, I told you you'd enjoy it.", as he pulled his finger out of me and stuck it in my mouth. Without thinking, I sucked his finger as he pulled it out of my mouth. I was numb, and slid to the floor quietly. I slowly got dressed and saw him sitting back with a big grin.

"God, that has worn me out! You are a very dirty girl. Pass me my trousers, will you?" I gave him his trousers, and started putting on my bra. He slid out of the back of the cab, pulled on his trousers and got into the driver's seat.

"Do you have a phone number?" He asked as I slipped on my dress, still crouched on the floor. I stayed quiet. He turned around and peered through the separator. "I said, do you have a phone number? If you want me to take you home, you will give me your number." It was the first time he actually sounded threatening, and it only got me panicked again. I nodded.

"Well what is it?"

I don't know why I did it, it was probably out of sheer fear of never getting home, but I gave him my actual mobile number. He dialed it into his phone.

"What's your name?"

"Anna"

"Anna, that's a very sweet name. Look, I'm going to ring it so you have my number, alright Anna?"

"I don't have any battery left, it won't ring." I said, strangely relieved.

"Well, Anna, let's charge it. I have plenty of plugs here, and we've got a few minutes before you go home." He held his hand out between the glass expectantly. I handed my phone, and as promised, he had a charger for it. "Alright, sit tight Anna, let's get you home."

I sat back in the seat, wide awake, watching us pull out of the barn, and onto the country road once again. We drove through a couple of wooded areas before I recognised my neighbourhood. He hand me back my phone, and asked me to switch it on. I did and waited. He rang my phone and watched my face. My phone lit up with his number.

"Right Anna, you have my number, if you need a ride, let me know, I'm only up the road." He said cheerfully.

I got out of the cab, and walked back into the house. My husband was snoring softly on the sofa, while the TV was blaring with Match of the Day playing. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and had a shower. I let the hot steamy water cleanse me as I tried to get the smell and feel of the cab driver off me. After 20 minutes, I got out of the shower and towelled myself off. I heard my phone buzz and saw that I had just received a message.

"Remember Anna, this is our little game."

lessta
lessta
28 Followers