Black Cameraman & the Weather girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

First it was a features reporter. Derrick had been on a few assignments with her. She was young and single. It rained hard when they tried to shoot some outdoor footage. They waited in the van, her skirt suspiciously riding halfway up to her ass as she sat prim and proper in the passenger seat. Derrick focused on the tops of stockings that would nicely frame the access to her cunt.

"Hey! I heard some rumors about you." She fidgeted in the seat almost like someone or something was gripping her clit.

"Really? Good or bad?"

"Depends on your point of view. Some say you fucked the weather girl with twelve inches of cock. Do you have twelve inches of cock?"

"No, all I have is ten."

"Wow! I wouldn't mind seeing that."

Derrick could see this was really going to happen right there in the marked news van with the rain pouring loudly on the roof.

"Should I just get it out or do you want to unwrap it yourself."

The high roof in the van made it easy to stand up. The little Mormon reporter reached for his belt and zipper. Once she had his pants around his ankles she gripped the shaft and kissed the head.

"Don't be shocked, but I fucked a couple of black guys in high school. Daddy wouldn't let me date and since I was slipping around to spite him I thought I might as well fuck the black guys."

She popped her mouth over the head and started sucking his cock. She had quite a way of looking up while moving the black shaft in and out of her mouth. She felt Derrick pulse and backed off.

"No point in trying to swallow what I hear is a big load. Maybe I'll like it deep in my pussy when we go back on camera."

She had him lay on his back, whipped off her tiny panties and lifted her skirt. Damn, she was wet. She hovered over his cock and settled down on it, letting it settle to the base in once smooth stroke. Derrick seemed surprised at the lack of resistance.

"Told you I fucked black guys." The little reporter laughed.

"You mean like an hour ago?"

"No, silly. It's been a while, but both were bigger than what you've got in me now. Feels good though. Just don't try to push me off. I want your cum in me."

"Maybe it's been long enough your memory is affected."

"My memory is pretty good. Let me know if you bottom out."

It felt good when his seed splashed inside her. He hoped he knocked the little bitch up. But he didn't. She got a kid out of fucking him at work and talking to viewers with his cum in her. If they were near her home where she lived with her parents they'd take their "lunch break" there. The mom would watch her daughter walk in with a black man and go directly to her bedroom.

"Don't ever try that when your father is home, and if there's any left over I wouldn't mind having a turn."

That thought got to Derrick until once afternoon he got to stick his cock in the mom and blow a load in her older version of her daughter's cunt. The only rule after that was daughter always got fucked first. If there was time Big D would fuck Mom, too. Derrick got to where he would make time for Momma because she was a good fuck. The daughter was a little jealous, but how could you deny your Mom when you knew that the DNA for your own love of black cock came through her?

After nailing several staffers D's pussy count was up to twelve of the fifty or so of the women at the station. After the morning on the air women explored the rumors they dropped their panties for Derrick, one, two, three. It was fun to watch them with guest stars cooking, showing off clothing, home improvements, and whatever knowing that he had fucked all three of them. And, all three knew the other's secret about being squirted full of Big D's cum and covered for each other getting fucked with his black cock.

Young reporters would go in the field with Derrick for a ride in the station van and get ridden by Derrick's big cock buried deep in them. The weather girl seemed to be his center link as most every one he fucked came through her. Even at that she was getting more than enough to keep her happy and not get caught by hubby at home.

It all became a sisterhood. About thirty staffers and on air personalities getting black fucked. Derrick had his favorites, but most were married and liked the idea of slipping around on their spouse every now and then. Not too much for a young black man to handle. Most of the women were getting twice the cock in size compared to what they had in their marriage bed. Abby didn't mind that he bedded most of them at their place knowing that there was always some from her. Most of the gals were jealous that Derrick spent most nights with Abby.

With all the conquests Big D still missed the big time. He'd watched so many of his women on screen, smiling and telling the news with his cum in past their cervix.

He decided the big score, the evening news co-anchor would never come his way. Had she heard he rumors? Would she appreciate what black cock would do to her. His prize was a Super Mormon as she and her husband were strong in the church. Then one evening before the news he saw her staring at him. Hell yes, it was because he was black. But, what was she thinking. He caught her stare and smiled at her. She looked around a little nervous and smiled back. D smiled a little again and gave her a little wink. Again, she looked around, then winked back at him.

Derrick went home at six at the end of shift. After two nights of fucking a young intern that looked much more like a young teen than her nineteen years it was time for another night with his weather girl. He had fixed a light meal expecting the weather girl and Abby home at any minute.

"Hey, are you decent? We have company!"

Derrick looked up to see the news anchor standing with them still dressed like she was on set. She gave Derrick a big wink.

"I heard the rumors and these two confirmed what I heard. Any room for a newbie in the group?"

"What do you mean newbie?"

"You know," She flashed her wedding rings and pointed at them. "Husband only ... so far ... time for something new."

Abby giggled and pointed down the hall.

"Bedroom's back there. You break it, you bought it."

The anchor woman smiled and turned down the hall. When Derrick got there she was unzipping her dress. She removed her Mormon garments and turned to face him. She must work out. Her late-thirties body looked twenty. Her husband must like them hairy, hair halfway to her navel and some down the inside of her thighs. Derrick found the center and flicked her clit with his tongue causing her to moan and push his face in to her cunt.

"I've always wanted a man to kiss me there."

Derrick found the flavor and the scent more than pleasant. His tongue sent shivers through the staid Mormon wife.

"Eat my fucking married pussy ... Oh, shit did I say that out loud? Eat my fucking cunt. You are making me cuuummmmmmmmm!"

He let her rest a moment. When she looked up Derrick was aiming the head of his cock at her wet slit.

"Oh, my Lord! I don't think I can handle that?"

"But, you do want to?"

"Oh, God yes! I want to have it shoved up in me. Shouldn't we use a condom or something?"

Derrick pushed the head in and several inches of shaft.

"It feels a lot better bareback."

"Uhhh! Yes, I can tell. More ... get it in deeper."

She was fucking him now. He let her do the work until her felt her cervix. A little more pushing and her cunt stretched enough to get the rest of him in. She fucked him hard while cumming every few minutes and screaming out for him to fuck her married cunt each time. Finally it turned to:

"Fuck me, cum in me. Fill my fucking cunt with your seed."

Derrick sent a huge load into her causing her to lose all control as the spurting sent her into an intense orgasm.

"I should have had you pull out."

"Are you just fucking with me?"

"No, I pretty sure tonight should start my fertile time."

"What are we going to do?"

"You're going to fuck me again like the girls tell me you do, then after the news I'll stop by and you can fuck me before I go home to my husband and a house full of kids."

"You'd be okay with having a black kid?"

"I don't know. A week ago I didn't think I'd be okay with having a black cock."

He fucked her again before she went back to do the ten o'clock news. She was the lone anchor that night. Derrick watched intently knowing that thousands of men were wanting to do what he had just done. Not only was she full of his seed doing the news, the weather girl, and two of the reporters were white women that had fucked his black cock.

Afterwards she was back for another load and several orgasms. After fucking him she used the shower and dressed for home. She kissed Derrick and both women goodbye and thanked them for a good time.

"Oh, I know I shouldn't have fucked fertile. We'll do this again tomorrow night then I'll get the morning after pill. By the time I spend the weekend with my husband I should be safe on Monday."

Like the other women things tapered off after the initial flurry of fucking with the anchor now sticking to fucking during safe periods. Abby was tolerant as Derrick still gave her a good fucking afterwards no matter who had been over earlier.

Things went on about the same. Turnover is not uncommon in television. When one girl would move on another would be in to take her place. Like other black men that had come before him finding Mormon pussy to fuck was easy. Ten inches of Black cock kept most of the women content. A few were more a little more aggressive with a couple of them wanting him to marry them. One husband found and divorced his wife.

That's pretty much Derrick's story. I need to sign off. It's almost time for the news.

*****************************

Copyright 2015. No reuse without written permission of the writer.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers
12