Black Cock: Addicted to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made me go faster. I had worked hard for this load and I wanted it... badly.

Another minute of cock sucking and I felt his cum ooze into my mouth. Unlike Malcolm whose cum rocketed in or on me, Joe's cum just poured out. I gulped down his salty heavy cum like it was the finest of wines.

I kept sucking for a couple more minutes, retrieving every last drop of his seed.

He said, "That was amazing, Greg."

"Agreed," I nodded, as I took his cock out of my mouth.

"I don't know if you'd be interested," he said, "but Friday is my monthly poker night, I host, and if you are craving black jizz there will be four loads ready to donate to your addiction."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, the guys were pissed when my regular cocksucker wasn't around last month," he said.

"Oh," was all I could muster. Part of me loved the idea, yet another part of me knew I had to try and control this insatiable craving I had for black cock. Each new person who saw me could expose me to my friends and co-workers.

"You would be under the table all night," he said.

Before I knew what I was saying, I agreed, "I'll be here."

"Great," he nodded. "Barry may want to fuck you?"

I responded, "If I'm in your home, I'm your servant."

"We will get along really well," he said. "be here around 6:30."

"Will do," I nodded, as I stood up.

"You better go and get your phone, I can only imagine what kind of damage Josie has already done.""

"Okay," I nodded, before asking, "Thanks for the cum."

"Anytime," he laughed.

I headed out and went looking for Josie, wondering what she'd said to my wife. I didn't have to look far... or wonder about my wife anymore.

In the living room, Josie was on a couch, her legs spread open and my wife between them.

My cock instantly hardened... again.

"Hey cocksucker, your wife here is a natural pussy muncher," Josie said, grabbing the back of my wife's head and pulling it deeper into her pussy.

I didn't say a word as guilt again coursed through me.

My actions had again led to repercussions for my wife.

The previous repercussions had somehow made our marriage stronger... this... I had no idea.

Josie asked, pulling my wife's head from between her legs, "Are you enjoying eating my black box?"

"Yes, Mistress," my wife answered, not looking back at me at all. Her tone implied she was indeed enjoying it, yet her not looking at me also said something.

"Maybe you should thank your cock sucker of a husband for introducing you to your natural position on your knees with a cunt to munch on," Josie added.

Marcia turned to look at me, a look in her eyes which was utterly unreadable, and stared for a few seconds. Just long enough to make me question if I had finally fucked up enough to end everything. She then smiled, and asked, "Hey, baby, did you quench your thirst for black cum?"

I laughed, as relief swarmed through me, "I'm not sure I can ever fully satisfy my cravings for big black cock and gooey cum."

"You're such a cock slut," my wife quipped.

"Black cock slut," I corrected.

"Enough of this adorable white slut talk," Josie sighed. "Tell your cock sucker how much you love eating cunt."

Marcia smiled, "I love eating cunt, baby. Do you want to come and watch your slut wife bury her face in-between this gorgeous black teens' legs?"

"God, yeah," I nodded, my cock dying for release.

Josie grabbed my wife's head and pulled her back into her pussy. "Get back to eating, slut."

And my wife assumedly did.

Josie said, "So are you coming over for poke-you-night Friday?"

I laughed at her play on words, as I nodded, "Yeah."

"I'm thinking of bringing your wife with me next weekend when I go to the lake with a few friends," Josie revealed.

Although that idea was super-hot, I wondered if my wife would be willing... each new person added to our growing web of sexual partners increased the risk of everything crashing down. I also wondered if friends meant just girls, or meant just black girls... or guys?

"I'm sure she would enjoy that," I said, assuming I was right,

"I'm sure she would too," Josie nodded, as she again lifted up my wife's head and asked. "Do you want to come away with me next weekend and be the white cunt slut for my three best girlfriends?"

"Yes, Mistress," my wife answered without hesitation, confirming my assumption.

"It's done then," Josie nodded, "now finish me off."

"Yes, Mistress," my wife again said as she buried her face back between the teen's black legs.

"And you," Josie said, "get naked. I want to fuck that faggot ass of yours."

I hated the word 'faggot' but I obeyed, using the same words my wife just used, "Yes, Mistress."

Once naked, Josie looked at my dick and scoffed in complete disdain, "No wonder you fucked Jamal."

My wife didn't respond at the critique of my size.

Josie continued, "Kneel, no dick, you can wait until I'm ready for you."

"Okay," I said, lowering myself to my knees, feeling pathetic at the shot at my cock. I knew I wasn't really big and I knew I couldn't satisfy a woman the way Jamal could, but hearing it from a black teenage stranger, especially with her facial look of amusement and disgust made it worse.

"What was it like to finally be fucked by a real cock?" Josie asked my wife.

My wife, in horny lust mode answered, "It was fucking amazing."

"How did you last so many years without cock?" Josie asked, smirking at me as she did.

My wife resounded, "He has a wicked tongue."

"He better," Jose scoffed. "I didn't know God made dicks that small."

"He's also a good provider," my wife added, trying to defend my manhood as best she could.

"Well, I hope so," Josie said, looking at my cock again with utter disgust and amusement. "Be honest. Have you ever reached orgasm from just his baby dick?"

"No," she admitted, as she had to Jamal earlier.

"Jamal must have been a real awakening for you then," Josie said.

"It has definitely opened more doors," my wife replied as she buried her face back in the black box. I assumed, partly because she was enjoying what she was doing, but also to avoid more of the conversation that ridiculed me. Although our sex life hierarchy had changed greatly, she still loved me.

"Well Greg, your wife is very lucky you became a faggot so she could actually experience real cock," Josie said, as she put her hands on the back of my wife's head.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded to a black teen half my age.

"Do you want me to fuck your asshole while your wife goes and rides grandpa?" She asked.

A hard question... pun not intended. The idea of getting pegged by this black teenage beauty was, of course, exciting. Yet, pegging was something that had so far only been between Marcia and me. Was she willing to allow another woman to fuck me? Although this likely seemed like a stupid question considering she was currently eating another girl's pussy, and an eighteen year old black girl's at that, there was little left that was just my wife and me.

My wife had sucked another man's cock.

Another man had fucked my wife's cunt and ass.

My wife was now eating a girl's cunt.

I had been ass reamed by black cock.

All we had left that was just my wife and me was pegging.

"Answer the question, faggot!" She demanded, even as she moaned.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, thinking, as usual, with the wrong head.

"Yes, what, you cock sucking faggot?" She questioned. As she began to grind her cunt on my wife's face.

"Yes, I want you to pound my ass and fuck me like the faggot slut I am," I declared.

"And what about your wife's poor neglected cunt?" Josie questioned as her breathing got erratic.

"My wife is my Mistress and is welcome to fuck any black cock she wants," I answered, leaving the decision in my beautiful wife's hands.

"Only black cock?" Josie questioned, just before she screamed, "Yes, you white bitch, lap up my nigger cum."

Watching the black girl cum on my wife's face was hot, and hearing her say the taboo 'n' word somehow made it even hotter.

I declared the truth, "Yes, Mistress. I'm only a cock sucker for big hard juicy black cock."

She laughed and moaned at the same time. "Fuck, white faggots amuse me. Imagine what your slave owning ancestors would think of their legacy."

I thought of my dad. He would disown me if he learned his son sucked cock and the only thing worse would be if he learned I was a cock sucker for black cock. He was definitely a racist, my grandfather was even worse.

As if reading my mind, Josie asked, "What would your father think of his son being a cock sucker for niggers?"

Marcia scoffed, "Oh fuck, could you imagine if George found out?"

"He'd disown me," I admitted.

"Only after he killed you," Marcia added.

"He's mellowed," I said, adding a joke to lighten the situation, "He'd likely just maim me."

"Oh fuck, we should introduce Jamal as Crystal's new boyfriend," Marcia said, with a laugh.

"You're twisted," I said, shaking my head, imagining my dad having a heart attack then and there.

"Says the guy who came to a stranger's house to suck his cock," Marcia pointed out, even as I could see the sheen on her face.

"Marcia, do you want a nice big black cock for that usually neglected cunt?" Josie asked.

Marcia looked at me, as if asking for permission, before she nodded, "God, yes."

"Go see my grandpa," Josie said, "although you may have to be in for the long haul as your faggot husband already took his load."

"I can go all day," Marcia said, getting off her knees and winking at me.

"Go down the hallway and then on your left," Josie said.

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcia said, looking so eager and horny for more black cock.

"You're welcome," Josie nodded, as she stood up and ordered, looking down at me, "Don't move, tiny."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, ashamed at my small dick, but as something I had come to accept.

She left and I sat there on all fours while I heard my wife squeal from down the hallway, "It's huge."

I still couldn't believe how walking in on a referee getting fucked by a black teen had eventually led to where I was now.

Yet, sadly, I wouldn't change a thing.

I loved being submissive.

I loved sucking black cock.

I loved getting pegged.

And I loved that my wife was finally sexually happy.

Maybe a man could have his cake and eat it too.

"On all fours, faggot," Josie startled me.

I quickly obeyed, excited by the reality I was about to get pegged.

She roared with laughter. "Fuck, you're one of the biggest white faggots I have ever met. How could you have possibly gone this long thinking you were straight?"

"I don't know, Mistress," I answered, wondering how different my life may be if I hadn't discovered my friend getting ass fucked by a big black cock.

"But you want me to pound your ass, don't you, faggot?" She asked, really enjoying the power she had over me.

I admitted, "Yes, Mistress, I want you to fuck my faggot ass as my tiny cock sways from your dominant dick."

She moved behind me and said again amused, "Fuck, your ass is already open for me."

That was embarrassing, yet not any more than any other aspect of this last half hour.

"You want it, faggot?" She asked.

I badly did... even though this had been the only act that had still been for just Marcia and me.

I answered, like the submissive ass-taker I was, "God, yessssssss!" My answer turned into a scream as she slammed her fake dick deep in my ass.

"Like that, faggot?" She asked, as she fucked me roughly.

"Yessss," I said through gritted teeth as the sudden impaling created an intense pain.

Her toy was smaller and thinner than Jamal's massive member, but the sudden hard deep thrust, thankfully lubricated, gaped my asshole.

"'No dicks' like you only have a few purposes: eat pussy, suck dick, take dick, obey your patient generous wife at all times and provide her with whatever she needs," Josie explained.

Oddly, that was exactly what I thought too.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, as she roughly fucked me.

"Your wife is probably slobbering all over the same cock you just sucked," she said.

I imagined she was and I wished I could watch.

"You like your wife being a slut for nigger cock, don't you?" she asked, stopping with the cock buried deep in me.

"Yes," I admitted, already picturing her bobbing on that black cock.

"Yes, what?" she asked, bucking her hips to make the cock reach depths it hadn't yet.

"Yes, Mistress," I screamed, a new sharp pain hitting me.

"Want to watch her while I'm pounding your ass?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly replied.

"Crawl," she ordered, as the cock slipped out of my ass.

I felt empty.

I crawled to the room I had been in just 15 minutes earlier.

Reaching it, I crawled inside and saw that my wife had gotten him hard already and was sitting on his lap.

"Your wife has the magic touch," Josie quipped, slapping my ass. "Keep crawling, faggot."

I did until I was in front of my wife, who was slowly grinding herself on his lap.

"Hey, baby, come to watch?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, jealous that she had that big cock in her.

Josie walked behind me and slammed her cock back into me.

"Fuuuuuck," I screamed.

Joe said, "Jesus Josie, show some respect."

"He likes it rough, don't you faggot?" she asked.

Yes, Mistress," I admitted, indeed liking being pounded, used, humiliated.

"He's just a slut for black cock or pussy," my wife explained, surprising me.

"As are you," Josie pointed out, as she fucked me.

"Of course, Mistress," Marcia moaned, as she begin to ride the big black cock in her pussy.

Joe groaned, "Well, these two are definitely keepers."

"I'm taking Marcia up with me to the lake this weekend," Josie said.

"Oh, then I can probably keep Greg here all weekend," Joe said.

"I'm sure you can find a use for him," Josie responded.

It was weird hearing them talked about us so casually all the while fucking both of us.

"My husband will be here for you, Master," Marcia offered.

"That's very generous of you, Marcia," Joe groaned.

For the next couple of minutes, there was no talking.

Just my wife's moans as she slowly rode the cock.

And my pathetic whimpers as I got my ass pounded.

"Come getting your ass fucked while watching your wife take a real man's dick in her cunt," Josie ordered.

"Josie," Joe scolded.

Marcia moaned, "It's okay, my faggot husband gets turned on by the name calling."

"Harder, fuck my man cunt harder," I begged, my cock pulsating with each hard thrust.

"Come, faggot," my wife demanded.

"Now, you little cunt," Josie added.

I could feel my balls boiling and after a couple more hard thrusts, I grunted as I spewed my load all over the floor.

Josie roared, "Coming without having your cock touched, wow you are the biggest white faggot I have met yet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I weakly replied, as I kept spewing my large load of cum.

"Hard to believe a dick that small can shoot so much cum," Josie said.

"He does cum buckets," Marcia said, as she rode the cock faster.

As Josie pulled out of me, she ordered, "Lick up your mess, faggot."

I didn't hesitate as I backed up, leaned down and licked my abundance of cum off the floor.

"Oh God," Marcia moaned, as she began bouncing on the big cock. I looked up at the magic trick my wife was doing... making a large black cock disappear every couple of seconds.

"Are you happy your wife finally has found real cock?" Josie asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, as I stared at my wife's cunt engulfing the entire big black shaft.

"Go suck on his balls," she ordered.

I obeyed, even though I was enjoying watching the beautiful act that was in front of me.

Although awkward, I sucked on the wrinkly balls. That said, it was like I had surround sound to the fucking as I could hear clearly my wife's body slamming onto Joe's as well as the excessive wetness sounds coming from my wife's leaking pussy.

I sucked each ball individually.

I listened to the sounds of sex.

I listened to the increasing moans of my wife.

I listened to Joe's breathing changing.

Then my wife screamed as her orgasm hit, "Yes, I'm coming."

Joe groaned, "Don't stop."

"Kkkkkkk," Marcia moaned, as she kept bouncing on his cock even as she kept coming... something that was likely challenging since her entire body was usurped of energy after her intense orgasm.

Josie ordered, "Finish him off, cock sucker."

Marcia weakly got off of Joe and collapsed to the floor, still trembling, and I quickly devoured the black cock in front of me coated with my wife's cum.

As I bobbed hungrily, enjoying the taste of pussy cum and cock, Josie laughed again, "Fuck, I'm surprised you ever liked women, cock sucker."

Joe grunted, "Faster,"

I obeyed, sucking his cock as fast as I could.

"That's it, baby, suck that beautiful cock," Marcia purred, as she crawled over to me.

"Suck it together," Josie ordered.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," Marcia purred, as she moved beside me and said, "Kiss me."

I took the cock out of my mouth and watched Marcia wrap her lips along the hard shaft. Catching on to what she was thinking, I leaned forward and met her lips.

Then together, our lips locked, we began moving up and down. It was awkward, but it was also intimate.

My wife and I on our knees together.

My wife and I sharing a cock.

My wife and I serving black cock and obeying a black female teenager.

"Oh fuck," Joe grunted, as Marcia and I began to get into a smooth rhythm of sucking together.

"I think we found a new pastime for you two," Josie said.

We continued doing this for a couple more minutes before Joe warned, "I'm about to come."

As soon as he said that, Marcia broke the kiss and took the black cock in her mouth and sucked like a cum hungry slut.

I was jealous.

Joe grunted seconds later and my wife swallowed the load I wanted.

After a few seconds, she let the cock out of her mouth and said, awkwardly, with her mouth open, "Open your mouth."

I did and watched as she moved above me and began dropping the cum she caught in her mouth into mine.

"Fuck that is hot," Josie said.

And I couldn't disagree as my wife shared a load of cum with me.

Marcia then bent down and kissed me with intense passion, our tongues explored each other's mouth as we tried to retrieve any more cum that hadn't been swallowed.

"Go home if you're going to make out," Josie ordered.

We broke the kiss and I apologized, "Sorry."

Seeing some cum glistening from the end of Joe's dick, I leaned forward and licked it.

"A complete faggot," Josie said, shaking her head.

"But he's my faggot," Marcia said, moving to Joe's dick too.

Fifteen minutes later we were outside, in front of our vehicles.

She said with her naughty wicked smile, "Well, that was a different way to spend a Sunday together."

I laughed, "Not how I imagined spending it, but I wouldn't change a thing."

"You liked watching me eat cunt?" she bluntly asked.

"Is that wrong?" I asked, the visual instantly coming back of her on her knees between a pair of black teen legs.

"It's sick," she said playfully. "You're a sick, twisted husband."

"I'm your sick and twisted husband," I pointed out.

Suddenly Marcia's phone rang.

"It's Carol," Marcia said, before answering it. "Hello."

I listened as Marcia said, "About twenty of thirty minutes, why?"

After a moment, she said, "Oh, he is. We are on our way."

Marcia said, "Apparently, Malcolm is there and has a surprise for us."

"What is there left to do to us?" I asked.