Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandy gets her second surprise.
1.7k words
4.52
59.4k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers

I raced upstairs but had to come back for my things. Darrell and Angela laughed about how he'd fucked me silly.

"Take your time, girl," Darrell said. "I want you all dolled up in case I need some later."

As I showered and touched up all the places not fully hair free from my laser treatments, I thought about all the barriers I broke through in one fuck. Rather than turn back, I dried out my hair and used the curling iron, put on make-up and heels after painting my toes and fingers. I had permission to wear Angela's dresses and earrings so I headed off to find something that matched my necklace and her little black dress.

Cook stood sat on the bench at the end of my bed in a pair of white boxers as I came out in nothing but my heels.

Unlike Darrell, I knew Cook the least. He'd been coming around for while but we didn't get to know each other that well, he was almost forty so we had less in common.

"That's not a good welcome," he said.

"I'm sorry, Cook, I wasn't expecting you," I said. "I was...."

"Come closer and turn so I can see that ass," he interrupted.

Cook fucked Angela in private. I'd never seen him with his shirt off before and here I was presenting my body to him.

"Don't be shy, Sandy. I'm not going to bite you...that's it girl...oh, that is a fine ass...damn, you're a little ho. Look how open that ass is."

"Darrell was fucking me," I said with Cook's finger still probing my pussy.

"Now, I've had my share of white bois in the Navy but you're fine. Got some little titties too. You ever have two cocks up in that pussy in one day?"

"No."

"You'll need a little lube, sweetie. Get that pretty little bitch ass ready for daddy."

"Yes, daddy," I said.

"Good, girl."

When I came back out of the bathroom, Cook sat naked on my riding chair. Angela called it that because she stuck a big black dildo on it. It sat up high enough that I had to be in my heels to get over the top of it. Then she had me ride it until my legs weakened and I collapsed all the way down to the seat.

"No, baby. You've got to lube me up too and bring it with you. Hurry girl."

I came back again and Cook had the remote for our Bose system in his hand. He clicked on Ginuwine's My Pony. "Do your dance," he said.

As much as my heart thrashed it found an even higher gear. I'd practiced a sexy dance that I did in front of the chair before sitting on the dildo.

"You know a daddy will have to beat that ass if a girl don't snap to, don't you Sandy?"

"Yes, daddy," I said and started moving my hips.

"Show all them racist rednecks how you go crazy for that black cock. Come get this nigger cock."

The song's video shows Ginuwine singing in a redneck bar and I'd told her my fantasy about riding him on this seat on the stage in front of all them. The whole idea was so nasty the song was so nasty it made me crazy now I was doing it.

"Damn, girl you can move. You've had some black in you haven't you?"

"Yes daddy," I said coming up on him and spreading my legs. I swished my hair across his face as I tossed my head around and down to his lap. Then I spun around and popped my ass in front of him.

I lost a little rhythm when I spun back for the next part of the dance.

Daddy paused the song.

"Go on girl. You is a bitch or you ain't. Get you some."

I put one leg over his lap and grinded my hips and cradled my arm behind his neck running my hand all over the back of his head. I put the other leg over and dropped down until I touched the tip of me to him. I popped the top on the lube and drained it on top of his cock and used my ass to work it into the top of his head.

In the moment, I sat on him and kissed his mouth open flicking my tongue inside. It was so nasty, it made my knees weak. It was making me crazy because I knew he wanted me.

When I first started dancing he was barely hard but now he was thick and hard. I kept dancing and lubing his cock with my ass and pussy. In the final chorus I dropped down and he was hard enough to get inside me. I was riding him using only my pussy and moving my legs which never touched his.

I kissed and bit his nipples and frenched him twice more and he didn't get put off at all. Cook was so manly I never thought he'd let me fuck this way. It was driving me crazy. The song ended and Shoop by Salt-N-Pepa came on I continued to ride. It was another crazy nasty song.

Usually my legs didn't last very long but I kept going driven by lust. I sang along calling out, "What's my weakness...men."

At first I was still a little timid but when he was into it, I went all out trying to be as sexy as possible. I popped my ass and dropped it down on him. I licked his lips when the song said, "I want to lick him like a lollipop should be licked."

Cook came in on the guy's part and it shocked me even more. It was so incredibly sexy and my legs finally gave out and I dropped all the way down unable to come back up again. I couldn't hold it any longer and started shooting cum everywhere.

It was so embarrassing I wanted to die. When I tried to move, Cook put his hands on me and started fucking.

"Don't you be like that, Sandy. You look me in the eye. You kiss me now."

Cook forced me to him and roughly kissed my mouth then pushed my face to his chest. I continued to resist so he popped me so hard on my ass I yelped and tears came out of my eyes.

"You a bitch, Sandy. They's bitches and bulls in the Navy and no other. You out there for two years sometimes. If that's gay everybody in the Navy is and the Marines too. I had white bitches I fucked fo' or five times one day. That motherfucker got off the ship and killed five Arabs the next."

I sat still and he sat still and I tried to get myself together. It hurt with him to the hilt in me now and my legs were shaking I was so weak and I was crying a little.

"I need this nut, girl."

He turned the stereo back up and moved in me a little and I remembered what Darrell told me and put a little more lube down there and worked it in with my pussy and kissed Cook's neck and he lifted my chin and I kissed him pressing against his thick lips and he started moving more deliberately. He was an expert with his cock each movement making me wild.

He built up for another thirty minutes until he got me wild again. I knew he was about to nut in me. He was holding me close and pumping me I felt so weak with nothing but my pussy to give him. He let go of me with one hand.

"No, ya' all let this be a private moment."

I heard the door close and Cook finished inside me his cum so hot it scalded my insides.

"Hold that seed up in you, girl. Let me just slip out when it's time. We stay knotted up like this."

I wanted to talk but he stopped me. "Put your head down on my shoulder and just feel. Feel you are a girl. You're daddy's girl in this room, Sandy. You keep your eyes off of me anywhere else. You hear. Private shit is private."

I knew he didn't want me to answer so I kept still feeling the openness and wetness down there and that magnificent cock. I saw my heels and my pretty toes. I saw my red nails on his black skin, my heart beating my little tits against his massive pecs.

After a while, he reached over and picked up something from the bed.

"Sit back here girl. You gave up good pussy didn't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Open it up."

Daddy gave me a pair of dangling diamond earrings but he didn't let me speak. He took one out and held it up.

"You put these on and you are my girl and I'm your daddy. You still want them?"

"Yes, daddy."

He put the earrings on me while I continued sitting on his cock.

"You wear these and let me see them when you want your daddy. You wear them the day after I fucked you but only those times."

"Yes, daddy."

He lifted me up, backed me up a couple of steps onto the hardwood floor and got me squatting at his cock and I got to work.

"Come on in now," he said.

Darrell and Angela came in as I cleaned up daddy.

"This is private right?"

"We wanted to let you know that only Darrell and I will know about this Sandy. I just wanted to see you dancing and you looked so hot. Darrell had to fuck me out in the hallway."

They watched me spend ten minutes on his cock and where I shot my load on him. When daddy was satisfied with my clean up, he stopped me and I stood.

"You let that seed soak in like a good girl. Get over there on your back so we can see that gape. Happy Birthday girl."

I laid back on the bed and Angela put on the camera and the television. I didn't need to see it to know how open I was.

"Come on, get cleaned up and let's go to dinner. Let's see how long you can stay open."

frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers