Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 09

Story Info
The series ends.
2.6k words
3.79
84.8k
15

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

Thanks dear audience for reading this series. I expect to write more exploratory stories on the slut wife subject but have decided to end this series the good old fashioned way.

As for the men and women who got aroused while reading my chapters and who told me so in emails and on public comments, I say thank you. That is the ultimate compliment any erotica writer could ask for.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

In the kitchen, I saw a text message on my cell phone from Master Black. "Wait in the Men's room at the Dark Horse, 12:15 to 12:45." It was 11:45 a.m. and so little time to dally. On the drive over, I felt the familiar pit re-emerge in my stomach as I wondered what lay in store for me at the Dark Horse. I arrived a few minutes early and went to the restroom as directed. In front of me were two main sides: Stalls on far left, a wall in the middle with urinals facing the stalls and on the other side of the wall sinks and mirrors. To my immediate right was a lounge seating area with news papers and magazines and that's where I decided to park myself and wait.

It seemed like a ghost town while I waited and then there was a rush of Men walking in, unzipping, chatting and pissing into the wall mounted urinals. Some washed their hands afterward and some didn't. I read the comics section, trying to remain in good spirits.

The Men's room was empty again for only a minute and then I heard the door swing open and hushed voices enter. It sounded like a woman but I wasn't sure and listened intently. A man's voice said "over there." And I heard two sets of sounds moving toward the stalls. One set was heavy and thudding, the other set was light. A door swung shut and latched. I got up and decided to take a look as I heard the unmistakable sound of a woman's laughter.

They were in the far stall. A woman on her knees, heels pointing beyond the confines of the stall door. For some reason I looked to my right and saw myself reflected in one of two mirrors hanging above two separate sinks. In that split second, I hardly recognized myself in the mirror and I quickly moved into the stall and closed the door.

"That's it baby, suck daddy's cock and make it good," a man said. I could hear sucking sounds, heavy breathing and choking. I opened my mouth in disbelief. It amazed me that this kind of activity took place in the middle of the day and I wondered if the girl was a hooker and the Dark Horse Men's Room was her office. Needless to say I was rock hard and in the confines of the next stall, I decided it would be okay to sit on the toilet seat and jerk off.

The Men's Room door swung open and I heard Master Black's distinctive voice as he said "Bob? Are you here?"

I froze and apparently so did the woman in the next stall.

"Bob Wilson? If you're in here, I'd appreciate a response. I don't have a lot of time."

Donna looked upward at the driver with fright in her eyes as she knelt before him holding his ebony cock in her mouth. The driver simply placed his hands on her head and drove his cock into her throat. His cock was nearly as long and thick as Master Black's and with it he made Donna's eyes water. As Master Black called her husband's name, Donna got a taste of the driver's cum and then he withdrew and sprayed the rest on her face and blouse. "Oh yeah, that's it baby. Now our deal is complete." Then he zipped up and left the stall while she remained on her knees.

I jumped out of my stall after the tall black man walked to the sink. He turned the faucet on and washed his hands while I stepped out of my stall and peered into the next stall. The hooker was still on her knees and facing the toilet but started to turn around when I heard "there you are Bob Wilson." I turned to face Master Black. "Boy you need to zip those trousers when you come out of the john," he laughed. "Come here, I want to talk with you." I looked down at my open zipper and closed it as I walked toward him.

"Bob did you meet my driver, Daryl? He's the man washing his hands," said Master Black. "No sir, I haven't had the pleasure. Hello Daryl."

"Daryl, Bob is the guy we're all cuckolding" said Master Black. "Isn't that right Bob?"

"Yes sir," I said meekly.

Daryl laughed.

"Daryl, where is Mrs. Wilson?"

"She's in the last stall."

"What?" I asked.

"Thank you Daryl. That will be all for now."

Daryl walked out of the Men's room and stood outside the door. Any one who tried to enter would be directed to an alternate Men's room.

"Oh my God, that was Donna? I thought she was a hooker or something." I said to Master Black.

The door on the last stall swung open and Donna stumbled out into the main room. Her hair was all messed up and as she got closer I realized the totality of Daryl's output. It was a lot to take in. There was the smeared lipstick, the mascara drip trails down her cheeks, large cum streaks scattered about her face and gobs of white goo in her hair. She looked like she'd just walked off the set of a hot porn filming and needed a towel. Simply put, Daryl was the Jackson Pollock of cum blasters and he used my wife's face as his canvas. Instead of being angry, I smiled back at her and then I just started laughing.

"Hi Bob," said Donna. She walked right up to me, flung her arms around my neck and attempted to kiss me on the mouth but I moved my hands up as if doing a double rising block to prevent her from sharing the wealth. The move surprised me, her and even Master Black. I suppose if I were still in my weak lustful cuckold mode, I'd be savoring Daryl's jiz right now, but at the moment, I was feeling superior.

I turned to Master Black. "She looks like a fucking cum dumpster!" I said sharply.

Donna knew my tone had changed and placed her hands on my chest. "Bob? I thought this was what you wanted?"

Master Black stood in silence. Clearly, Mrs. Wilson still saw her husband as the head of their household.

"Talk to me Bob. Tell me if I screwed up. Tell me what you want. We don't have to..."

"Shut up Donna," I began. "You broke our agreement." I turned to face Master Black and said "she broke the agreement we had. I'm supposed to be the one to select and arrange her first dates."

Master Black looked back at me before speaking and then he finally said "you're right Bob. What do you propose we do about it?"

"I think she needs to understand that this is a serious breach to me. Obviously, she lacks good judgment and we've only just started. If we don't correct her behavior now, she'll simply do it again and again."

"You sound more like a Master than a cuckold Bob."

"It's simple management philosophy sir."

"Well, I fully agree with your assessment. What kind of punishment were you thinking?"

"How the hell should I know? You're the fucking Master. What do you suggest?"

"Hold your tongue sir. Do not think for one second you can get away with talking to me like that. She's your wife, she's cuckolded you because you wanted it that way and now that she's done it I think you're looking for someone to blame other than yourself."

His response burst with energy. Spit flew out of his mouth as he continued to lecture me on the fine points of acceptable behavior. I tuned him out and considered my options. The evening before was certainly hot. It was hot because we all participated together and it was scary too because Donna willingly let him use her anyway he wanted. She didn't even put up a struggle. In the heat of the moment I was unable to see it for what it was but now that my lust is gone, I see the matter differently.

"I'm sorry Master Black. I apologize for my rudeness to you. As far as I know, you've been honest with me. But the fact remains that my wife broke her agreement with me and I think its best for my marriage if we break off our relationship with you at this time."

Master Black sighed and the wrinkles on his forehead relaxed. "Very well Bob. I will respect your decision."

"Thank you, sir. May I please have the signed agreement sir?"

"I don't have it with me but will mail it to you."

"Okay. That is acceptable. Thank you, sir." I extended my right hand to him and we shook hands firmly to seal our arrangement. It was time to depart. "If you'll excuse us Mr. Black, I'll be taking my wife home."

I turned to Donna. Tears had flown down her face and the streaks of cum had since turned clear and dried on her skin. It added an ugly texture to her beautiful skin and I wanted it off. This was not the image of my wife I wanted the public to see. As we made eye contact, her body scrunched up and she sobbed. "I'm sorry, Bob. I'm so sorry," she said.

I reached out and embraced her at her side and walked her to the sink. She clung tightly to me looking for forgiveness. "You look like an old raccoon darling, you might want to wash up first and then we'll go home." I said in the most consoling tone I had.

As Donna bent over the sink to wash up, I felt Master Black's presence and turned to face him. "Thank you Mr. Black, we have no further business with you."

"Yes Mr. Wilson. If Mrs. Wilson will kindly return her training collar to me, I will be on my way."

"Her what?"

"The collar around her neck belongs to me. Our agreement was that if she wanted to cease her relationship with me that she would simply remove it and return it to me."

The collar remark stirred my lust and so I moved my hand upon Donna's hair to brush it aside. There on her bare neck was the object Mr. Black wanted returned. "Did she sign a paper to that effect?"

"No. We had a verbal agreement."

"I see," I muttered. I looked down for a moment and closed my eyes to consider my response. "My dad was a firm believer in the verbal agreement between men," I began. "It is the basis on which trust is built in a relationship and over time that trust becomes the binding power that solidifies their relationship."

Mr. Black remained silent until he thought I was finished speaking. He seemed curious more than anything else. He was certainly not angry or defensive.

"He also taught me that people make mistakes and the sooner the mistakes are recognized, the sooner people can move on. I love my wife Mr. Black. My mistake was thinking it would be sexually fulfilling to me if she could give herself to another man and humiliate me in the process. What I didn't consider is the emptiness and betrayal that go along with it. The emotional pain of betrayal far outweighs the pleasure of an orgasm. It's not for me and I hope it's not for my wife either. But, I love her enough to let her make up her own mind."

Master Black looked at me momentarily before speaking. "So what are you saying exactly?"

"I'll honor your agreement. If she wants to continue her training, I'll file for divorce and she can give herself completely to you."

"Is that her only option?" he asked.

"Of course not; she can dump you and stay with me" I said incredulously. "Beyond that, she still has other options but I'm not willing to share that with you. This whole thing was the stupidest idea I've ever come up with. I don't blame her one bit. But it's obvious to me that you possess a lot of charming qualities that she seems to favor; and in all honesty, I enjoyed sucking your cock. But I'd rather have my wife with me than without."

While we talked Donna finished washing and patting dry her face. The raccoon look was gone but the far away sadness in her eyes remained. As far as she was concerned, her way out of the hole she had dug for herself was unclear. The immediate matter to see to was easy. She simply reached up to her neck, unbuckled the clasp and removed the training collar. She looked at the object and surmised the two words Master Black had intended for her: Slut Wife. Then she looked at her wedding ring and recalled the message her husband had laser inscribed within it: We are forever.

She slipped her right arm around my waist and moved into me as though signaling it was time to leave. I moved my left arm around her shoulders and we walked toward the exit together. When we got to Mr. Black, Donna opened her hand and the collar dropped on the floor. As I held the door open for her I looked over my shoulder to see him picking up the collar. "Consider it returned" I said and I walked out. Daryl moved out of the way for Donna but he turned to face me with a different demeanor. "Our relationship has concluded Daryl. If you want to live to see tomorrow I suggest you step out of my way."

He laughed and stepped closer to intimidate me. While looking him in the eye, I sank to a squat position, moved my left forearm up to brace his chest and spear-thrust his crotch with my right hand. Then I grabbed his balls and squeezed my fist as hard as I could. His knees buckled and he winced in extreme pain as I held my grip. "Don't you ever pull that shit on me again, punk!" Then I pushed him upright with my left forearm and slapped his face as hard as I could with my open palm. "You have no idea what kind of shit storm you'll bring on yourself if you ever try to fuck with me. And that goes for your employer too. You got that bitch?" I twisted my fist to grind his pain further. He nodded in anguish and begged for mercy like a scared little boy.

When I let go, Daryl made his next mistake. He tried to sucker punch me with an uppercut. As they teach us in self defense, I stood left side out and put my hands up. To witnesses it looks like I'm surrendering or at the very least saying I don't want any trouble. But experienced fighters would know I'm in fighting position. I simply moved in to his left uppercut with my left forearm to block then executed a turning back kick and nailed him heel first in the solar plexus. With his wind knocked out, he bent over like a broken weed.

When I looked up, I saw Donna looking back at me. She was smiling and extending her hand to me. "Come here Mr. Wilson, take me home and let me thank my hero properly."

"Absolutely," I said and clasped her hand in mine as we headed out of the Dark Horse. The afternoon blue sky never looked so good.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers