Black Cock Party Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Dante use his right knee to spread my right leg wider and then he used his left knee to spread my left leg wider. I continued to suck Vinny's huge cock as Dante put his tip against my anus. I remember thinking how in the world could he have gotten hard so quick after already have blown his load in my mouth not 10 minutes earlier. I actually stopped sucking Vinny to reach back and feel Dante's hard-on for two reasons. The first reason was to make sure he was properly lubed before his pushed that large pole in me and the second reason was just to verify he was indeed hard. Dante was both and ready for action.

"That's enough. Ya need to get back on this one right here," directed Vinny as he wanted me to stop reaching for Dante's cock and continue my attention on his.

Dante is 6'10 and with his long legs, he is much higher than my ass when we are both on our knees. Even though his cock head was lodged between my ass cheeks, he needed me to angle my ass higher so he could fit it inside me more comfortably. Dante lightly pushed on my back to get me to arch it downward.

"Move that down so you can raise that ass up," said Dante as I complied. "Yea, just like that. Right there."

Dante used his hand to line his cock up for the entry. He pushed and his cock popped into my asshole and hurt like a mother as usual.

"Take it out! Take it out!" I pleaded because of the pain.

Dante pulled it out and said, "Alright, I'll give ya second, but you need to get yourself ready cause I'm comin on in."

Dante went in for the second time and pushed his uncircumcised erection back into my butt. I was able to take the pain this time by just clenching my lips (keeping my teeth out of the way) around Vinny's mushroom. Dante took my hips and thrust his cock up me until he had completely impaled my rectum with that black dick. He paused for a minute before he started his pumping in and out. I could definitely feel his foreskin slide back and forth inside my ass. My own hard on was pressed against the couch.

"What do ya think Te? How's that white ass?" Vinny asked with me slobbering on his dick and him running his hand through my hair.

"Tight and warm! You're gonna have to get some of this Vin. It's like a fuckin glove for your dick!" grunted Dante as he picked up his downward angled fucking pace.

"Ya ain't got to worry about that. I'm gonna tap that ass as soon as ya get done. Hurry up and give him that nut so I can get a mess of it, myself," Vinny replied.

Dante slowly started to stand up carefully so not to let his cock slip out of my butt. He took hold of my hips and tapped me on the ass cheek to signal for me to stand up.

"Get up and let me get in there," directed Dante.

I stood up but was still bent over enough to keep sucking on Vinny. Dante took each foot and pushed on the inside of my feet to signal for me to once again spread my legs wider. After I complied, Dante started fucking my ass at a furious pace.

"Atta boy, Te. Fuck that ass. Bang it hard!" Encouraged Vinny.

Dante didn't respond to Vinny as he kept reaming my asshole. He started slapping my ass with his hand. This happened once, then twice, three times, and more until I actually could feel a sore place on my ass.

Dante's front thighs were smacking the back of mine when he blurted out in ecstasy, "Fuck, I'm cumin! Hold still! Auugghh! Take that nut! Take it!"

Dante held my hips deep as he shot his sperm deep in my ass. He stopped moving his dick in and out and kept it still while buried deep inside me so that he could feel and enjoy every second. He continued to empty his balls inside me when toward the end of his orgasm, he quivered, then thrust in hard while pulling out real slow to finish strong. Dante then slid his cock completely out. When it exited my hole, I could feel the warmth of his cum trickle down my taint area and the coolness of the air in my gaping asshole.

"You're up Vin. Finish him off. He's ready now," Dante joked as he stepped back while out of breath.

Vinny was rock hard and his patience had run out when he ordered, "Get up here and ride my shit!"

I got up on the couch and straddled Vinny's lap while facing him. With Vinny holding his dick and pointing it upward to give me a target, I slowly squatted down until my asshole found his fat cock. I'm always worried about fitting Vinny inside me because of the pain but I knew with Dante stretching me out combined with him leaving his creampie and extra lube, I should be ok.

As I sat on his dick and added more pressure, I soon realized I was wrong. Even with Dante's slimy seed oozing around in my rectum, I was going to need more lubrication. I got off Vinny and the couch, grabbed the Astroglide, squirted a huge glob on his donkey sized cock, and then smeared it up and down it. I got back on the couch and prepared myself for my second attempt. I squatted back down and this time kept going until Vinny's apple sized cock head popped in my ass. With all the extra lube and the previous stretching, it didn't hurt as bad as expected but I always need to go very slow with Vinny until I get used to his girth. By now Vinny was extremely horny and his patience was running out even more.

"Come on man, get goin! Sit your ass down and ride this dick!" Vinny ordered with an aggravated grimace.

I was already in the midst of sitting down and by that time I had about 6 inches in my ass. I started riding up and down it but each time stopping about half way. Not only was the insides of my ass a little sore from Dante's reaming, I also wanted to build up some stamina before taking Vinny's even bigger cock down to his balls.

"What's goin on? Why ya not goin all the way down on it?" Vinny asked.

"I will in a minute. I have to get used to it," I answered.

I knew it was time so I just went for it and sat all the way down on Vinny's black twelve inch. Surprisingly, it still didn't hurt as bad as it usually does when Vinny fucks me thanks to Dante and his black pole. I just sat on Vinny's lap with his cock completely buried up my ass. I got off my feet and got on my knees. I started rocking back and forth on his dick instead of bouncing.

"I told you we'd get there. How does that feel? You like that don't you?" I seductively asked Vinny.

"Fuck yea," he moaned as he took his hands around my hips and grabbed my ass to aid in my grinding.

As my own cock stuck straight against my belly with my own precum smeared all over, I grinded on Vinny's cock. To get a better grip, my hands were on his shoulders close to his thick neck with my own feet and ankles draped over his muscular thighs. I would go all the way down on it and then shimmy around while Vinny manipulated my ass with his hands. He is so strong, he can actually move my body around to pleasure his hard-on the way he likes it.

I continued to rock on his Vinny's huge black dick as he continued to squint his eyes and grit his teeth. I would mix my techniques up to give him a different feel. I would put both hands behind me and place them on his thighs and bounce up and down. I would also put one hand on his stomach and one behind me and message his balls as I grinded on his cock. This went on for several minutes while his grunts turned into groans.

"Ride em cowboy," Dante chimed in jokingly.

"You want to cum, don't ya?" I asked Vinny.

"Yea, I'm getting close. Don't stop but slow down a little. Let big Vin feel ya," he groaned.

"Alright. Promise me you will give me that nut. Shoot it in my ass. Give it to me. Come on," I ordered as I got off my knees and back on my feet in order to ride him to a proper finish.

I was now sliding all the way up his huge shaft and then all the way back down. My hands were back on his shoulders by his neck. I was bouncing up and down like I was riding a meat pogo stick. My legs were tired and my asshole was worn down, but I didn't care, I was going to make this muscular black guy with his huge rod, cum like a stallion. Vinny was still using his hands on my ass to make sure I was going the speed he liked.

"You ready for it? Aw fuck!" Vinny said loudly as he couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer.

Vinny's huge cock started contracting in my ass as he unloaded his second batch of his sperm filled seed. His teeth were clenched and his eyes were glazed over again while he shot his cum. I kept talking throughout his orgasm and couldn't help myself as I had to jack off myself.

"That's it, let out. Fill me up! You like that, don't ya. Let it all out!" I kept saying while he came and I also started shooting my cum all over my stomach and hand.

We both were having a strong orgasm simultaneously. I finally stopped bouncing on his erection long enough to let him finish. I was just sitting on it while we both recovered. Eventually, I pulled off and stood up above him. I could see cum dripping out of my ass and landing on Vinny's abs and balls. I cupped my other hand underneath my balls to catch my own cum so that it didn't leak all over. I walked to the bathroom this way to clean up.

I don't know if my ass has ever been stretched that wide but when I was wiping out the sticky creampies that Vinny and Dante had deposited, I felt like I could have easily stuck my own hand in my asshole.

I eventually cleaned up, got dressed and left. Both the guys wanted me to come back the next day. At that time I wasn't sure I would be able to return the next day but I was sure going to try. How could you not appreciate and love two huge black cocks and I was lucky enough to satisfy them for a couple of years. I don't remember how the rest of the day went but I left at dark feeling very satisfied.

12