Black Cock Party Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

Dante started sliding the 11 inches in and out very slowly as he held my ankles up in the air. I was getting used to the size and the friction as he quickly picked up the pace. He continued fucking my ass in this position until he was breathing hard. I was moaning in pain and pleasure. Even though my legs were held high in the air, I could see Dante's abdominal muscles contracted with every thrust not to mention, I could see about half his cock at the base when he would withdraw it. Eventually he put his hands under my knees to pin my legs back further causing my asshole to angle more upward. This inspired Dante to speed up his fucking pace. He was correct in stating he was going to drill me through the mattress because he was now fucking me so fast, his balls were smacking my ass and the bed was squeaking loudly as it rocked back and forth.

"Oh my god!" I blurted out in a vibrating voice from all the movement. "Easy! You're pounding the hell out of me."

"Fuck yea I am," grunted, the out of breath Dante as if he had ran a marathon. "I told ya I was gonna drill ya through the mattress and I ain't playin.

His final move was when he put my legs over his shoulders, made two fists and straddled them on the bed to my sides using his forearms to keep my legs back while he fucked even faster. Dante was building sweat on his face and neck from the hard work. I put my hands on the back of his thighs to feel that masculine muscular force tightening up with every plunge.

I knew Dante was getting close to cumming because his facial expressions showed me he was really concentrating. He was squinting his eyes and had his jaw locked. Dante's ass was moving up and down at a rabbit's pace causing my dangling feet beside his ears to bounce around. He lifted his knees off the bed and was holding himself up with just his fists and his feet because his legs were perfectly straight.

Dante didn't say anything but opened his mouth real wide and throated out an extended grunt as he started releasing his spunk. He was spraying deep inside my ass, coating my rectum walls with each squirt. He stopped pumping and just held his ejaculating cock completely still while buried all the way inside me. He was snorting like bull that had finally gotten his chance to breed. He continued to remain still as he emptied his nuts inside my ass and stayed like that for over a minute. When he had finished, he spread my legs so they could fall to the bed, then collapsed on top of me.

Because Dante is so much taller than me, my face was pressed up against his sweaty lower neck and chest. His cock was still inside me and I was anticipating him pulling out and getting up but he didn't. His balls were now resting on my ass and he refused to withdraw his dick as though he was unable to do so like a dog who had knotted up in a bitch's vagina. He took his hand and pulled out the pillows under my ass and stayed on top of me. He started wiggling his ass around causing his dong to slide back and forth. My insides felt very full and I was curious why he stayed on top of me.

I asked, "Did it feel good? You feel satisfied?"

Dante mumbled, "It was good but I'm not done yet. I'm gonna go a little bit longer."

I wanted Dante to be completely satisfied when I asked, "You want to do something different or you want to get off like this again?"

Dante had this calm desperation like he just couldn't completely relieve himself. He mashed his cock so far in my ass that I could feel his kinky course pubic hair pressed up against my balls and his own balls mashed up against my ass. He wasn't thrusting in and out in a traditional sense but moving his ass in circles and occasionally pulling just an inch or so out before cramming it back in. Because of the huge creampie that Dante had just deposited, his slippery cock was moving very freely without pain almost to the point of sloshing around.

Dante continued writhing his crotch for several minutes until it turned into him rocking like he was no longer fucking me but making love to my ass in rhythm to a slow song. I would rub my hands on his lower back then slide them up to the back of his shoulders. His skin was so smooth and his chest smelled like sweat mixed with body lotion. This black stallion was using my ass for his pleasure and I was proud to help him out by kissing and sucking on his chest and neck.

My legs were getting tired from holding my knees up, Dante's sweaty body weight was totally on top of me, and my breathing air was getting stale, but I didn't care. I was going to stay like that for as long as it took for Dante to completely satisfy himself. I would take breaks from rubbing his shoulder or back and reach underneath my ass and feel his nuts when he would crush his cock inside me and hold it there. I could feel his heart beating rapidly through my cheek on his chest. His grunting became slower and more drawn out. He was getting closer to giving me his third load of the evening. He was about to add a billion more sperm to the billion that was already swimming deep in my ass.

I told him in a muffled whisper, "Relax and take your time. Let it go when you're ready. You can take as much time as you need."

Dante never said anything but his humping got even slower and he started an even longer, drawn out grunt. I knew he was cumming because I could feel his dick twitching inside me. I put my hands on both sides of his flexing ass muscles and pulled him toward me even though it was impossible for cock to be inside my ass any further. He kept shooting his load and it seemed like he wasn't going to stop. Dante exhaled and sighed really deep as though he was finally fulfilled. I could feel the coagulated cum and lube paste that had formed around my butthole and even some of it had oozed down my ass crack. He had finally finished but continued to lay on top of me with his horse dick still inside me even though it was evident that he had finally emptied his wad.

"You ok?" I asked. "You want to go again? We can go as many times as you need," I assured him.

"Naw. I'm done," Dante responded as he finally got up on his arms, pulled out his cock, then raised up to his knees. His long ebony shaft was soft and was covered in white cream as it hung down between his legs with his foreskin now covering his head. My own cock was rock hard and covered in so much precum, it was almost stuck to my stomach. I was covered in Dante's sweat and felt a rush of cool air from his body's departure.

"What got into you? Three times? That's the first time I've ever made you cum three times," I asked.

"I don't know. I think was all that ass stuff with the way ya ate mine out then using those things," Dante answered as he shook his head and referring to the anal balls we used earlier.

I looked at the clock and Dante had been fucking my ass for 42 minutes and had cum twice without stopping. I put my clothes on and went back to my apartment. When I took my underwear off, it was full of cum from where Dante's creampies had seeped out of me. I sat on the toilet wiping out the cum and jerked off to the events that had just happened. I came all over my chest in about 30 seconds. The mess I made was well worth it.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12