Black Cock Party Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

Both guys were grunting and groaning from their hard work while I was moaning from my pleasure of being a black cock sandwich. This went on for several minutes before dreadlock man shouted blissfully and incoherently, "Aw fuck! I'm gonna cum mutha fucker! Auugghhh OWW! Oh Yea! Auggh yea!"

I could feel the warm ropes of cum that were hitting the inside of my bowels as he crammed himself into my ass so hard, I could feel his balls pressed up under mine. He continued to yell until he had emptied his entire load in my ass. Before he had finished, Sly was now holding the sides of my head with both his hands like he was holding me still so he could fuck my mouth.

Dreadlock man finally pulled his cock out of me and I could immediately feel his deposited creampie start to ooze out of my ass when he asked, "Aw right. Who's up? Who got sloppy next with this ass?"

Just then I heard what sounded like at least two more guys come down the steps. One of them asked, "Hey! You guys want to get some pizza when you're done?"

Reggie answered, "Yea, pepperoni and sausage."

Sly whose black meat was still sliding in and out of my mouth was referring to me when he chuckled, "Not this mutha fucker. Right now he is getting all the sausage he needs."

Everyone was laughing when he grabbed my head just a little tighter and started fucking my mouth faster and faster nearly gagging me. He was fucking as fast as a rabbit while my eyes were watering. His grunts got louder and more extended. He was furiously humping my mouth and he held my head so I couldn't go anywhere. The action produced a loud slurping and an occasional gagging sound.

"I'm about to cum God dammit! Aw shit! Take all that shit! You're gonna take every fuckin drop! You're gonna take....Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!" Desperately roared Sly as he started blasting his spunk in my mouth and throat.

He never slowed down while he came. His erupting dick was so far back in my throat, I was half choking and half coughing just trying to hang on until Sly finished. My cheeks were puffed out and saliva was running down my chin. His moving hips finally started slowing down until they came to a halt. Sly was finally done cumming.

He continued to hold my head with both his hands as he shook and quivered his post orgasm comedown. He pulled his cock out of my mouth really quick causing his sperm to sling out onto my chin and even drip on the couch. He immediately plopped on the coach while he still trembled with satisfaction and gasping for breath. I swallowed Sly's cum and wiped my chin with the towel.

I was rock hard myself and leaking precum all over the arm of the couch. I was at that level of horniness when you would do anything. I looked up and saw a guy who I didn't recognize. He was about 6'0 tall and wore a toboggan. He was one of the guys who came down the steps asking for pizza and I found out later his name was Brandon. He was light skinned black and wore a fuzzy goatee.

As I gathered myself to stand up, Brandon was taking off his shoes and pants when he said, "Hell, I'll take a turn. Let me sit down and you can ride this dick."

When his pants went down, his cock snapped out and pointed upward. I couldn't believe he was already hard and looked to be about 7 to 8 inches with a dark ring around his head from where he was circumcised. He sat down and I positioned myself facing away from him like I was about to sit down in a chair. I put my hands on his knees while he used his hand to point his dick to the sky so I had a good angle to sit on it. I had so much cum and oil in my ass, we didn't even mess with putting oil on him which went against my own rule. I sat down and immediately impaled myself on his black pole.

"Oh shit, that was quick! Get goin and ride that dick. Ride it!" Brandon ordered.

I was so fucking horny, I immediately started bouncing on that black cock like I was on a trampoline. My hands were still on his knees and my feet were on the floor. From Brandon's angle, I was twerking up and down on his cock and that was before the term twerking was even thought of. My bouncing was making a thud sound every time I bottomed out. My own dick was hard and snapping up against my abs from the bouncing momentum. I continued to ride until I was working up a sweat and Brandon slumped further down on the couch to enjoy it more.

Brian stepped up and said, "Hold up, son. Let me get in there too."

I stopped riding Brandon's cock just to process what Brian had just said. Up to that point I had never been double penetrated but I had been able to take Dante and Vinny, for god's sake, so I should be able to take two smaller ones. My horniness won out as I agreed. Brian poured a ton of oil on his cock and stroked it around evenly.

Brian then squatted down and put his hands under my knees and lifted up my legs off the ground to where my feet were dangling in the air. He leaned down and awkwardly put his cock up against my hole and Brandon's cock. I was prepared for the worst when he pushed and the head snuck in with shooting pain but not unbearable. I asked him to take it out and start over in which he did. The second time it slid in, it was less painful. All Brandon could do was basically sit still as I was now leaning back on his chest and Brian fucked my already crowded asshole.

"God damn, look at that shit," commented Reggie. "It looks like an Oreo cookie," he added referring to the contrast of both the black and white cocks in my ass. I was surprised that Brian was getting close again so soon after cumming in my mouth less than an hour ago. His lily white hips were just pumping away.

"Here it comes, son! Aaahhhhhh yea! I'm cumming, god dammit!" Brian yelled as he stiffened up and pushed my knees back further.

Brian was blowing his load in my ass with Brandon's cock sitting snuggly up against his. With all the pounding I had already received, I couldn't feel the cum blasting out but I could feel the twitch of his cock with every spurt. His face was all contorted throughout his orgasm but when he finally finished, he wasted no time in pulling out. There was cum everywhere but most of it was smeared around my hole and Brandon's balls.

I wasted no time in riding Brandon's cock once again. He had been so patient that I felt he deserved a good hard cum and I was willing to reward him with my hard work. I stopped and turned around so I could get a better grip as I put my feet up on the couch. Now I was bouncing like a champ as I put my hands on the side of Brandon's face.

"I want you to cum really hard. I'm going to milk that cum right out of you," I coaxed Brandon as I looked him in the eyes but never stopped my bouncing rhythm. "Cum in that hole. Add your load in there. Mix it in. Mix it."

That put him over the edge as he screamed in pleasure and his legs went straight out while his teeth were clenched. He was cumming and I was using my ass muscles to make sure it was as powerful as it could be for him. He grunted and snorted throughout the entire orgasm. I never really knew when he was completely finished but I continued to ride him well past him being finished to make sure he was totally satisfied. I stayed on him so long that when I finally got up, his cock had already softened and fell out on its own. My rectum was so slimy with all the cum and oil.

"Anyone else?" I asked the crowd.

"Yea, I wanna go again. I want ya to stand up though, right here behind the couch," directed Reggie.

I walked around, spread my legs, leaned over and put my hands on the back of the couch as Reggie said in third person, "Oh yea. Just like that. Now stand still and let Reggie tap that ass."

Reggie got up under me and guided his cock in my ass. Even though Reggie's cock is very thick, it went in with no trouble whatsoever. His huge balls were hanging like a bull and he fucked with short quick strokes. He put his hands up past my waist while he humped and his balls swung.

"Take that fuckin dick!" Reggie ordered. "Take every last bit of it!" he added as he continued to pound away.

I actually didn't say much as Reggie announced he was cumming. He actually stopped and unloaded his sperm up my ass while his dick was completely still. His orgasm lasted about 20 seconds and he pulled out causing a bit of cum to fall to the floor.

Now I can't really remember but I think another person took a turn with me in that position but I'm not sure. I do remember how reckless and horny I was with that great gangbang to remember. I did love it and went home to clean myself up and jerk myself off a couple of times.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12