Black Cock Took Me Too

Story Info
Stacey becomes yet another white servant to Black Cock.
3.3k words
4.14
227.4k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaceyP
StaceyP
100 Followers

Although I am aware that I may get so many awful and racist comments about my life story, I feel that I must write about it. I have come to a point in my life where I know there is an understanding and acceptance in the world to who I have become, and who I am. It is more likely now people will understand me in the year 2011 than they would nearly 9 years ago when I first became black owned.

My name is Stacey, and yes this is my real name. I am nearly 27-years-old and I am a proud single mother to 4 black boys. I will never refer to my sons as "mixed" or "interracial" or anything else except "black." The reason for this is they have come from black men and this makes them black. Only white women with black children will be able to fully understand my reasoning for this.

But, I wasn't always this way. Nine years ago at the age of 18 I was everything the opposite. Many people in the world would have looked at me and described me as "the perfect white girl." Many of them even described me as being "every white boys dream or fantasy." I suppose I was, and I gladly accepted this fact.

Back then, like now, I was 5'6" tall and 117 lbs. with a 34-24-34 figure, the longest and silkiest blonde hair, blue eyes and a face that looked a lot like Taylor Swift. Or, so people still say. My "B" cups were firm and perfectly-proportioned to my athletic body. I had been in ballet and cheerleading for many years, and I spent about 10 years of that time in gymnastics. There were 5 years where I modeled clothing in catalogs for large retail chains.

Modeling was dry and bland. I knew that I could continue, but why? I had enough money and I was smarter than that. I wanted to get even smarter and concentrate of getting degrees.

My parents were wealthy. They provided for me in the most amazing ways, and for that I am forever grateful. In Junior High and High School I was more of a "snob." I was incredibly spoiled and had everything a girl could ever ask for. This included a large trust fund and three of my very own cars by the time I was 18. I also had hundreds of white boys chasing after me, and hundreds more afraid to approach someone as attractive as I was, and am. I know I should be more modest, and I am much more modest and humble now. Back then, I wasn't.

I dated only a handful of boys in high school. They were all white and so obviously intimidated by me. Sure, they were the cutest of the bunch that chased after me, but they all seemed so wimpish and unassertive. I fantasized often about an aggressive man to just "take" me, and this was how I began to realize that I was naturally submissive. But, there were never any "takers" who can see through my bitch and snobby rich girl attitude to do this. Certainly, not any white men.

Blacks were rare in our school. I swear there couldn't have been more than a dozen in the entire school, and most of them were girls. The few black boys there began to catch my attention right around my senior year. Despite being outnumbered by the white boys 1,000 to one, they all seemed extremely confident and masculine. They were bold and aggressive, and all 3 of them hung out together with their small "flock" of white girls. I became so attracted to them because of their dark, gorgeous athletic bodies and their dominant mannerisms within their group.

There seemed to always be about 10 white girls following them around, too. These girls were very pretty and not the slug-looking ones most white think black guys date. I didn't approach them ever, and I just admired their masculine behavior from afar.

But, I had been "brainwashed" by my parents into believing that I would only marry a successful white man someday. They were racist, and my father was the worst half of them. He always told me and my 3 younger sisters that he would totally "disown" us if we were to bring a black boyfriend around. I just kept my little fantasy to myself because of this.

I hated my father's thinking.

With a month to go in my senior year of high school, my fantasies of being with a black hunk changed a little. It changed when I noticed that half of those white girls hanging around the 3 black boys were 5 or 6 months pregnant at the same time. I fantasized about how angry my father would be if I brought home the darkest baby possible. It was sort of a revenge type of fantasy, but just one I kept to myself.

I guess at the time I had no "real" intentions of dating a black boy. It was safe as just a fantasy for now because I had so many other plans for the future, and these plans did not involved being a mother. I didn't want to become a mother before I established my career as a teacher. That was more important to me at the time. But, then again, I had not experienced a real man before, or a real cock for that matter. I had no idea how much it would change me and bring out my well-hidden submissive side.

At 18, my father bought a small home for me only 4 blocks away from campus. I moved in there right after graduation and had the entire summer before my first semester to settle in. Yes, my father didn't just rent me a place, he purchased a small two bedroom home for me. The neighborhood was fairly nice too, but not nearly as nice as the rich community I was brought up in. What my racist father didn't realize was that the area was close to being one fourth black.

Since I was back and forth moving in all my stuff, I didn't realize this either until a week after I moved in. I first noticed this my next door neighbor, Rashad.

Rashad was a 25-year-old black adonis. A "god" for lack of a better word. He was 6'2" tall and around 200 lbs. of carved ebony muscle. His chest was chiseled and his muscle bound thighs fanned out from his trim waist. His ab muscles epitomized the term "six pack" and he had a stern and gorgeous chiseled face with a strong appearance of dominance.

Rashad was all "thug" too. He wore black doo-rags on his head quite a lot. His carved arms and the tops of his hands displayed tattoos, some that appeared gang-related. He wore baggy shorts and armless muscle tees alot as summer had just started. To me, he was a stallion. A gorgeous black man that seemed to have an attitude amongst attitudes. In some ways, his appearance scared me because he seemed so mean all the time. I had thoughts that he had been in prison before.

This thought fueled my fantasies as I could envision just how angry my white bread racist father would be if I came home with Rashad. But, these little fantasies were "safe" inside me and I had no thoughts of ever approaching this attractive black man. Not yet.

That first week, I had only seen Rashad a handful of times when I was moving things into my new house. I was using the most discreet of my cars so I wouldn't draw attention to myself right away. He barely looked my way but I noticed him. I would look his way as he merely glanced my way then ignored me.

I wasn't used to boys ignoring me. Usually, it wouldn't take 2 seconds for them to look me over and try something to get into my panties. But, this black guy seemed not at all attracted or interested in me. I wondered why.

After finally moving all the things I needed into my new little house, I went out back to the yard. I had a little above ground pool there and it was already filled and cleaned. The seller had made sure of that with my father's insistence. It was twilight, and closer to 8 in the evening in June when I walked out there in my red bikini.

I looked over to Rashad's yard to see a very pretty blonde girl in a lilac two piece sitting on the backs of her legs on his small wood deck. She was basically kneeling and her head was down to the deck floor, and no one else was around.

"Hi." I said, calling out a greeting to her.

She didn't answer. She didn't even look up to acknowledge that I was there. I knew she heard me because I spoke loud enough for her to hear, but she ignored me. I found that to be so rude at the time, but I didn't understand anything yet.

This pretty blonde girl knelt like that for what seemed like forever. 30 minutes passed by and I decided to go back inside. 30 minutes after that, I looked out from my back window curtains to see her still kneeling there in the exact same position with no one else in sight.

This was really surprising to see. The sunset was just about complete and I looked at her to see if anything would happen. That is when Rashad stepped out onto the deck in a pair of solid black bikini underwear. My eyes were the size of golf balls as I saw this gorgeous black man step outside. He was hardly dressed and that bikini he wore was all too revealing.

Even in the barely lit sunset I could see how amazing this black man looked. His powerful body was like granite and darker than the black keys on a piano board. Rashad had the greatest ass. It was tight and full of masculine muscles, and this caused my heart to beat fast.

Within a second, Rashad walked over to the pale-skinned blonde girl and stood before her. He pulled his cock out and it was mammoth. I swear I had never seen a cock like that before! It had to be closer to 11 inches and was as thick as coke bottle.

"Holy shit!" I thought. "This black guy is a total stud!"

He wasted no time in putting his cock to this girl's mouth, making her suck it. He was so dominant with her as he held one hand, his palm, on top of the girl's head as he fucked her mouth. He wasn't gentle at all. This black stud was as rough as he could be as he used the girl's mouth like an instrument to get himself off. The girl was choking and the sounds of her doing so filled the air. But, Rashad did not care. He seemed to fuck her mouth harder when she started gagging on it. When he finally finished 10 minutes later he just pulled her up to her feet by her hair and shoved her to the door to leave, which she did.

Rashad stood outside on his deck as I heard the blonde girl leaving from the front of his house moments later. I went to the front to see her getting inside her car with her bikini and a skirt wrapped around her waist. She then drove off fast.

When I ran to the back of the house, Rashad was gone. He had gone inside, and I was immediately in shock at the way he treated her. I was also tremendously turned on, but I almost did not want to admit that to myself.

After that night, I began to see Rashad in a whole new light. I began to look out my front window for him to arrive home and I would make some excuse to run out to my car to say "hello" to him. He never returned more than a "hey" each time I tried to get to know him.

But, he was with a different white girl every time I saw him over the next 3 weeks, and each one of them would end the night sucking his giant black cock at the front door of his house before they left. There were at least a baker's dozen from what I noticed, all different white girls in their teens and twenties, and all of them very pretty.

The day I finally met this black god formerly was a day I will never forget. It was mid afternoon on a Saturday when I went grocery shopping and was taking things inside from my car. I was wearing the cutest little white shorts and a cut off at the navel tee shirt. My tee was also white with red and pink ribbon drawing on the front. I wore a white thing underneath my tiny shorts and flat sandals as I stood in my driveway.

That is when I heard Rashad's voice from behind me.

"Hey, girl." he said with authority.

I turned to see Rashad standing there in a pair of stretchy shorts and a muscle tee, both in black. They looked like his workout shorts and I lost my breath as I saw him. There was pretty brown haired girl standing behind him holding his gym bag.

"Oh, h-h-h-hi." I stuttered so nervously.

"I like what I see." the black stallion said with a stern face.

"Oh, uh thanks. Thank you." I replied softly.

Rashad turned to the white girl behind him.

"Bitch, go inside and get changed. Meet me out back." he ordered her.

"Yes, Lord." she replied, and instantly turned to walk away towards his front door.

I was shaking as this gorgeous black stud approached me. When he stood before me my knees buckled and were like gelatin. I didn't know what he wanted.

But, he formerly introduced himself and asked me to join them out back on his deck for a drink.

"We neighbors and should git' to know one 'nuther little girl." the black thug said.

I stalled for a moment as I was in shock. Then I nodded my head to agree with him without saying a word.

"See ya' in 5!" he said demandingly.

Quickly, I ran off to my bedroom to find something to wear. I looked out the back window to see that brown-haired white girl in a bikini and sitting on the floor of Rashad's deck, on her knees and back legs. My first thought was that I should be in a bikini myself and I swiftly jumped into my sexiest two piece black bikini. I wanted to impress him so much.

When I got next door, Rashad came out in another pair of black bikini underwear and my eyes exploded seeing the huge size of his tool. He casually sat down on the lawn chair before him.

On Rashad's deck, he invited me to sit in the lawn chair next to his. He have me a rum drink and I sat there talking to him nervously as the other white girl remained on the deck floor. She was still kneeling and her eyes always remained downward, never coming up to meet mine. She was so quiet and somber that I became curious, yet I was more concerned to getting to know this black stallion of a man.

Rashad was very direct with me. He kept telling me I was "fine" as he touched my thigh with his powewrful and dark hands. I looked down to see the other white girl sitting at his feet, which he placed up onto a small footstool. Abruptly, he then told me that he would "allow" me to be fucked by him if, and only if, I acted right. His confidence and brashness surprised me. Although I was literally melting at his slightest touch, I found his comments rather arrogant.

"Isn't this your girlfriend?" I asked the black thug, referring to the brown-haired girl kneeling at his feet.

"Girl, don't worry yor' pretty lil' head about th' bitch. Diz' is about you and me." he said with such firmness.

He then looked down to the white girl at his feet and directed his next comments to her.

"Bitch, kiss my feet while I talk to diz' fine piece of white azz." he ordered her.

Shockingly, the brown-haired girl put her pale hands to Rashad's feet, leaned downward, and began kissing the tops and sides of his feet. I almost couldn't believe it, yet I was feeling weaker by his touch, and the strong rum was beginning to get to me.

"You never been fucked by a nigga, have ya' girl?" he brashly asked me.

His words melted me, but I didn't know how to answer and my face became incredibly red. This black god sat there talking to me and feeding me glasses of a rum drink as the other white girl continued kissing his feet obediently. I was shocked by how she could take this from this hunk of a man, and was willing to do anything he told her to. My tipsy state was beginning to affect me more as this stallion flirted with me for the next hour.

The other girl never stopped kissing his feet during this entire time. When he put his firm hand to my waist and began to touch my pussy through my bikini he could tell that I was wet. I was soaking wet just sitting next to this dark stud of a man who had exhibited such dominance over the other white girl. I couldn't explain my feelings but all I know is that I was putty in his hands.

Suddenly, he spoke to the brown-haired girl again.

"Bitch, Yor' done! Git' the fuck out." he ordered her.

"Yes, Lord." she quietly answered, then obediently stood up and walked away.

When Rashad turned back to me I was shaking all over. My pussy was quivering to the point I was beginning to feel faint. The strong rum in my drinks was making me feel light-headed, and I was overcome with with raw power and masculinity that he revealed. He stood up and had his hands on his hips as I noticed his mammoth sized black cock growing in the front of his bikini. My eyes were focused on it, and my mouth was hung wide open and watering just seeing it's strength. His large cock was fighting to get out from within those little bikinis. It was making me weak to the point of tears when he spoke.

"Why don't cha' git' your pretty lil' ass down here and suck a real man's cock." he said with the greatest of authority.

I just did as the rough black stallion directed me to. I felt compelled to kneel before his greatness and I wanted him inside me so bad. I was willing to do anything he asked or told me to in order to feel him inside me. For the first time in my life I felt as if I was where I belonged, kneeling at the feet of a black stud like Rashad and begging him to fuck me. I looked up to him with pleasding eyes with my pussy on fire now.

"Take it out and suck on this nigga cock." he ordered.

I was so weak that I couldn't answer. I just did exactly what the black god instructed me to do and sucked on his large, dark cock for over 20 minutes. Then, he exploded and emptied his balls on my face and all over my hair and chest. I felt relieved that I was able to please such a man.

When he finished using my mouth, Rashad told me to remove my bikini bottoms. I obeyed and waited for his next command.

End of 1st chapter.

StaceyP
StaceyP
100 Followers