Black Cock Took Me Too Ch. 02

Story Info
A Blak Stud finally fucks me into submission.
1k words
4.23
182.2k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaceyP
StaceyP
100 Followers

I had never felt so submissive in my life. With Rashad's black seed now splattered all over my face, I just did as I was told. I stood up and removed my bikini bottoms when he ordered me to, and I waited for the next command. My pussy was almost burning on fire and wet from the anticipation of finally living out my fantasies of being fucked by a black man.

"Let's git' that little white ass inside." Rashad ordered.

"Yes, okay." I simply answered.

At the time, I just wanted sex. I wanted sex with a hot black guy just for the experience, and to say I lived out one of my little fantasies. Never did I expect the incredible effect it would have on me. Slowly, I walked inside Rashad's little house like I was his servant.

When I stepped inside, I stood there and looked around. His house was like a typical "man cave" type of environment. It was messy and clothes were scattered all over the place. Dishes were in the sink and used cartons of chinese food were on the counters. But, it didn't concern me very much as this black stud boldly stepped in behind me.

"Over there." he ordered, pointing to one of his bedrooms.

He was all business and I was nervous as hell. But, I was so turned on that I could hardly walk straight. Somehow, I finally made it to his bedroom. This room was dimly-lit and just as messy as the rest of his house. I looked at his unmade bed and just knew that this is where is was all going to happen.

The black thug wasted no time. He immediately bent me over his bed and began caressing my pale asscheeks, which were bare. I felt the thickness of his dark cock getting hard again, and I was amazed that he had gotten hard again so fast. It had only been minutes since he exploded onto my face.

"You gots a sweet ass, white girl." he said, feeling me up.

"That pussy is nice and tight, too." he added, his long dark fingers entering me.

"Thank you." I whispered, my pussy getting hotter by the second.

I was shaking nervously as he entered me. My entire body convulsed and spasmed from the moment he entered me from behind. His black cock was so thick, and it stretched my pussy lips out past their usual limit. It entered me so deeply that I could hardly believe it. It had to be more than twice as big as I had ever felt before, and I felt completely weakened by this black god's massive cock inside me.

Rashad began pulverizing me from the start. He wasn't the least bit gentle. His long, hard strokes made me writhe in pain and I was struggling to stay conscious. That is when this black thug grabbed my long blonde hair from behind. He held it with one fist, pulling and yanking on it with such authority.

He controlled my entire white body from behind as my tight pussy was pounded and pummeled like it had never been before.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I screamed.

My blonde pussy was throbbing in pain, yet his emormous cock was reaching places inside me that once seemed impossible. It truly felt as if he was splitting me in two. I had never imagined such a gigantic slab of cock meat being inside me before. Never did I think it would be this incredible feeling of both pain and pleasure.

Rashad truly fucked my brains loose. He fucked the hell out me for the next 30 minutes, using me like some sort of rag doll. The scalp of my head throbbed in pain and felt like he had yanked a lot of my hair out my it's roots.

"Ya' likes that nigga cock, girl?" he asked after he came inside me.

I was breathing heavy and felt dizzy from the numerous orgasms I had just be granted. He was an absolute stud as he fucked me into total submission with the precision of a surgeon. I felt "wasted" and "used" as he finished and picked me off the bed by my hair.

This black stud simply led me to the front door and put the crotch of my bikini bottoms into my mouth. I stood there "dizzy" and wobbly with my pussy stretched out in pain. His thick seed was running out of me, and down both of my inner thighs.

Arrogantly, he pushed me out from his house in this condition.

"Time to git' girl." he ordered, shoving me out onto his front porch like a cheap, used whore.

I just turned and gazed upon him like I had just seen the ninth wonder of the world. By his look, I could tell that he was all confidence. He knew right then that he had me wrapped around his little finger like a piece of string.

"Can I see you again?" I asked him quietly and through my own bikinis in my mouth.

He just smiled sinisterly. "We'll see. I'll think 'bout it." he answered, slamming the door in my face.

I just turned and walked straight out into the darkness with no bottoms on. His thick cum was pouring out of me like a faucet, and sharp pains shot through my pussy with every small step I took. I was humiliated, yet exhausted and pleasured more than I had ever been in my life. It was such a strange contrast between being pleased with numerous orgasms and being degraded and used like a street whore.

By the time I reached my house next door, I could barely stand. I tip-toed through the house holding onto anything I could reach just to keep my balance. Later, I had to soak myself in a hot bath filled with mineral salts to relieve just some of the intense pain from being stretched like that.

But, now I was totally hooked on this rough black stud of a man and his enormously beautiful black cock. My experience was more than I ever thought it could be. Much, much more.

I felt as if I was now "black owned" and I would do anything in the world to belong to him.

StaceyP
StaceyP
100 Followers