Black Cocks Only Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewive getting regular fucking from janitor.
2k words
4.32
285.3k
110

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
516 Followers

After that night my sex life has changed. I never let my husband to "touch" me again. I reason with him because of stress.

I have never seen Jerome after the incident. I started getting frustrated. I really craved his black cock and it's getting uncontrollable. One day I got an intercom, it was him. He said "finish early today, meet me at my place at lunch time" then hung up.

I was upset by the way he speaks to me but at the same time glad that he called. I got out of the office, took a taxi and got to his place. He opened the door for me, and I got inside. As soon as I was inside, there was no waiting, he stripped me, put me on all four and fucked me hard all day long until just about dinner time. I quickly text Gab and said I might be late due to overtime at work. This routine continued for several weeks everyday in the afternoon before going home.

Lately, however, he demanded that I cook dinner and wash his dirty laundry for him before I leave, because he thinks it is rude of me to leave after he gives me a good fucking, make sense I thought. Sometimes I would lie naked on his dirty couch sucking his cock off whilst he watch football on TV with his beer on his hand. Several occasion he talks on the phone with his friends while fucking me and watch TV. I was like his walking fuck doll. No denying his friends can hear my loud screams in pleasure as the background. Sometimes they even talk about me and laugh at how a normal suburban housewife church goers like me can turned into a cum hungry nigga loving whore.

Yesterday he took me to a tattoo parlor and asked me to tattoo "Black Cocks Only" above my pubic hair with a downwards arrow pointing to my pussy. He also tattooed above my ass "Owned by Blacks". I was hesitant at first but really liked the end result. I felt owned. Cant wait to see Gab's face if he finds out, not that he has ever seen me naked anymore anyway as I have avoided anything leading to sex with him. The tattooist is a black man as well, a friend of Jerome, so I got it for half price. Yes, I had to paid for it.

Friday afternoon, after our usual "afternoon delight" he told me he's got a surprise for me and he said my pussy will love him for it. He asked me to take Monday off work and come and see him. Sunday was the longest day of my life. I couldnt concentrate and all I could think about when I was in church on Sunday is you know what.

Come Monday, I was excited. He asked me to wear something sexy so I wore a sexy black lingerie and high heels. I was so excited and ordered a taxi to my house to take me to his place. By then Gab's already left home for work, so he wouldnt know. I finally got to his place. When I knocked on the door, he let me in and my jaw almost dropped as there were 6 other black men, all about his age, sitting in the living room, all butt naked. They were all smoking and drinking. The room was full of smokes.Their eyes were looking at me like they havent seen women all their life. They all just starred at me.

Jerome broke the silence "see told ya niggas, she's hot and fuckable!"

One old guy said "woooow....never seen anyone like 'dis bro, you're doing okay there. So bab...I heard you like you meat black ehh??" They all burst out laughing.

Another guy said "come here babe...let me give you some of dis black meat...you wont be crawling to your husband ever to satisfy that naughty pussy that you have..."

I was ashamed and embarrassed.

Jerome introduced me one by one. Clockwise, Larry, Eddie, John, Leroy, James and John. They all have one look in common, old, big, fat, black, ugly and almost bald and yes...huge large cocks. They were hard immediately after I walked into the house.

"now Xenia, these are my homies, I shared everything with them....now this is my surprise to you...enjoy these smelly black cocks because you're in for a treat." Jerome said.

I quickly undressed and left my lingerie with my high heels on. They were all cheering when they saw my tattoo.

"She's really into blacks bro....!! Cant believe you work!!!" Leroy complimented Jerome of his work transforming a faithful housewife into a whore.

"yeah...soon she'll be breeding our babies!!" John added.

"I want to see the look of her husband after today and with that tattoo, I will die and give my soul to see that!!"

They all cracked laughing.

I felt betrayed and angry that he shares me with his friends. I thought I was special to him, so I thought. But not wanting to make him lose face I tagged along with his game.

I started of sucking Larry's cos he was the closest to me. I was kneeling down on the floor while he was sitting down on the couch. Sonny playing and fingering my wet pussy lips through my lingerie. Eddie got up from his seat and sat next to Larry so I sort of alternate sucking and stroking their cocks. They all share the same taste and musky smell. I looked at them in the eyes asking for approval. By now I am a trained cocksucker and intentionally tried to gag myself for their sole pleasure only. Every now and then I would lick and clean their sweaty balls.

At this point in time I saw Jerome was video filming all the heat. I could'nt careless anymore. by now, my pussy is agitated and aching for a hard pounding. I started to change my mindset, I began to enjoy his surprise. Actually I thanked him for this.

Soon enough, Sonny pull my lingerie down around my knee so my pussy is wide open for an entry point. He shoved his big hard cock inside me and I moaned out loud. He purposely left my panties there so I can't spread my legs to apart from each other.

"Ohhhhhhhh.....fucckkk....it's sooo biggg..." I shout while turning my head behind towards him.

He is like a man possessed, grabbed my hips and pull me deeper and slam it against his big black cock. I came that very second. Larry and Eddie demanded my attention, pulled my hair and start fucking my face again.

Sonny grabbed my wrists and pulled both of my arms and used it as a clutch to increase impact. I was in heaven I thought. The thought of servicing these undeserved old dirty black men turns me on. Knowing also the fact that there are much more attractive successful men out there that would do me, but I chose these men? It's such a turn on.

John and Leroy came to me and played with my tits. Mauling, squeeze, pinching them to drive me crazy and my nipples hard. James was stroking his cock getting ready to take Sonny's place once he comes.

"Ohhh...I'm cumming...you ready for this old man's seed baby?" asked Sonny.

I pulled out my mouth from Larry's cock and said "yess.oh yes Sonny...you fucked me so gooooddd....cum inside me...today I am your fuck whore, do as you wish...you can cum anywhere you want..." I shouted.

"you are such dirty married whore...you like dis? eh? being treated like a whore? Once you go black you can never go back" he exlaimed.

"ohhhh...yess...yess I do...very much...yes baby...fuck my pussy...just like that...it is your fuck hole...please fuck my fuck hole real hard....!!" I began to came on his cock.

with this, he came squirt after squirt, by the time he pulled out his cum was dripping along my inner thigh, James quickly took his position and fucked me real hard again. Larry and Eddie came inside my mouth. The hot cum sliding down my throat and I got so much in my mouth that it overflowed and created cum bubbles and strings of hot cums dangling on my chin. They loved the sight. Jerome had this on video cam as well.

Jerome couldnt help his load, apprently he has been jerking off while recording the whole thing, he shot his load on my face. It was so much load that it nearly covered my face.

We finally moved to Jerome's room. John and Leroy fucked me simultaneously with my legs spread high in the air. by now, I only have my heels that is left of me.

"ooohhh...ahhhh...fuck me with that big black cocks...it feels so goood...ohhh yess..hard ...I want it hard...!!" I screamed in pleasure.

Leroy was increasing his pace and asked "tell me what you want?" still maintaining his fast and hard thrusts.

"I want to be bred by black men....ohhh...yes...yes... so I can raise black children ...ohhh...ahh... for you...I want to show everyone that I am a whore for black cocks!!" I gasped for air.

"good answer Xenia...I think I will give you my sperm.." exclaimed Leroy. With this he shot his load into my cum filled pussy.

"ahhhh...thank you Leroyy.....shoot that hot cum inside me ...make me yourss "I screamed whilst holding him tightly.

After Leroy finished, John indicated me to straddle him. I ride him like never before, I fucked myself real hard because I was in such ecstassy with all these decent size cocks in my pussy non stop. I just can't get enough. He soon changed the position to doggy style, pulled my hair and fucked me like there is no tomorrow. My hands, both of them were onto the bed heads, by now the bed is creaking and making up so much noise from our brutal fucking. I was moaning with such pleasure and came over and over again. Suddenly the phone rang. From the ringtone I knew it was Gab, my hubby.

John kept on going and asked "who is it?"

"ooohh ....aahhh...oooohhhh my....my...hubby...please...dont ...stop.....baby...I'm nearly there....fuck me hard...fuck my married pussy hard...I 'm begging you don't stooopppppp!" I begged.

He continued. So does the phone keeps on ringing and then suddenly stops. Apparently without me knowing, they took my phone and pressed 'answer' button. My hubby could hear all the moaning and the racket between the bed banging against the wall and the boys cheering in the background.

"ooohh....that's it...baby...ahhhhh...ahhhh....fuckkk my married fuck holleee with your big black cock... i love big black cock....it's yours....cum inside me...pleaseee!" I screamed while releasing my love juice.

The guys turned the phone off after that and in the background they were shouting and wooing and making jokes about my husband went berserk and panic hearing me getting fucked in the background. Like I said, I didnt know this until later on.

If only Gab knew what his wife is doing now. I thought to myself. Servicing 6 black men in a dinghy house.

Not long after that John came. Then I quickly asked their permission to text my hubby that I will be home late tonight. So dont wait for me. Sent the text and then turned my phone off again.

The fucking and humiliation continues that night. They came inside my pussy at least twice that day and at least once in my mouth or my face. By the end of it, around my pussy lips were white frosted cum that dried out from exposed air. My face was covered in cum stenches. My hair was also stuck with cum shots made earlier today.

I was so exhausted and they asked me to complete the surprise. I couldnt believe it, it's never ending. They want me to come home in the exact condition as I am and play my hubby the video Jerome made. As the grand finale Jerome wants my hubby to arrange a sit down and talk to him because from now on things will start to change especially around the house according to him. I wonder what that might be?

to be continued to part 3.

ps3lite
ps3lite
516 Followers