Black Controlled Society Pt. 01

Story Info
tommie lives in a future Black Controlled Society.
1.5k words
3.95
54k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iaajs123
iaajs123
65 Followers

tommie

It is the year 2162 and strong global forces and revolution have turned society upside down. The world in the 21st century had been dominated by the top 1% of the top 1%: a web of interconnected banks and financial houses owned by the Caucasian race who exerted their control over all people of color. There was turmoil and civil war in the USA. When the smoke cleared, the Blacks controlled the country and its finances and the whites became the blue-collar underclass.

Many changes occurred over the years. The new Black ruling elite realized that to stabilize the economy and prevent further turmoil, they had to offer the Black middle-class an incentive. Jobs were still tight and there was grumbling on the street. So the Black Elite created a new hierarchy for the middle-class: Blacks were the Superior Race and had full control over whites. While whites had most of the blue-collar and lower-end service jobs, they were required to respond and submit to any Black who approached them. Further, those with jobs were required to support their Black Superiors.

Part of the Harmonization of the Races Edict, enacted in 2098, required every 18 year old white male to report to the Selective Breeding Service Center, for evaluation and assignment. After three decades of experience, the Black Elders realized that many white males experienced a growth spurt between 18 and 20, which led to a de-harmonizing effect. As a result, the Elders amended the Edict in 2130 to 20 years of age. This created a conundrum, since high school went to 18 and white males generally did not go to University. This was solved by holding white males back from entering kindergarten until they were 7 years old. It is a documented fact that white boys are less mature than girls, so this adjustment was accepted quickly.

White children were brought up by their parents and attended an integrated or mixed school. There, they mixed with the Black children and were educated into the Black social order. The white boys were generally bullied by the Black Boys and ignored by the white girls, who found the Black boys much more interesting and attentive. The white boys – or "little dicks" as they were known – spent most of their school time studying and learning homemaker skills at home. They were shielded from many of the activities that occurred in adult society until they turned 20. That is when they learned the truth about their role in Black Society.

tommie, just a few weeks away from his 20th birthday, was walking home from school, Gracie's book bag on one shoulder, her cosmetic bag on the other while he carried her purse in his hand. Like most white boys, tommie was small and slight – 5'5" and 115 lbs. – and he made sure to look at the ground as he passed Black Adults on the street, just as he was taught. Five steps ahead of him was his muse – Gracie: 18 years old, blonde, lithe, tall with long legs and perky breasts, she was walking with Jamal, a tall, broad, athletic Black 18 year old teenager. His massive hand was massaging her soft, oval-shaped ass as her right hand rested on the "shelf" at the front of his pants. tommie was in love with Gracie – she was the most beautiful girl in school and knew it. They had been in school together since first grade and he often fantasized about being her husband. In his freshman year, tommie got up enough nerve to ask her if he could carry her bags back and forth from school. She accepted with one caveat: that he be seen, not heard. She treated him like all the other pretty girls at school – invisible. He accepted the treatment because it allowed him to be close to her. As they approached her house, tommie ran up the path and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Taylor, Gracie's mother, answered the door.

"Hi tommie. Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yes Ma'am. i tried to help Gracie with all her classes."

"That's a good boy. Why don't you put her things in the house and come back down for some milk and cookies?"

"Thank you, Ma'am. That would be great." tommie left the book bag at the door as he placed her purse on the dining room table and then quickly went upstairs and placed her cosmetic bag in her very feminine bathroom. tommie always got a "tingle" down there when he entered her special shrine – it was pink and fluffy and smelled of perfume and bath soap. tommie broke his reverie and went downstairs. A glass of warm milk and cookies was waiting for him at the kitchen table.

"Do you have homework tonight, tommie?"

"Yes Ma'am, Gracie has a term-paper due and math and social studies homework."

"Good. You finish your cookies. And don't drink the milk too fast – it's hot. When you're finished you can leave and close the door behind you. Gracie and I will be upstairs taking care of our star football player." She smiled as she watched her lovely daughter walk up the stairs with Jamal. She touched her nipple and pinched it, feeling the wetness soak her panties. She ruffled tommie's hair as she followed them upstairs.

tommie finished his snack and started off for his home. His little thing always tingled after he visited Gracie's house. As he approached his house, he noticed the usual crowd of cars in the driveway and on the street. He walked into a crowded living room, where a half dozen Black Men, ranging in age from early twenties to late sixties, were relaxing, smoking , drinking beer and watching TV. In the kitchen, his father was preparing finger food for the Men and loading more beer into the refrigerator. As he stood up, tommie saw that he was wearing a printed apron, but it only covered the top part of his body. He was unclothed from the waist down and his little thing was hardly noticeable as he started to load the appetizers on a large serving plate.

"Hi dad. I'm home."

"Hi son. Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yes dad." It was embarrassing talking with his dad while he was half unclothed. tommie was taught to be shy about his body parts and seeing his father this way made him uncomfortable. The men in the living room were calling for more beer and his father quickly took the appetizers into the room and then came back for more beer. He appeared flustered and kept talking to himself about making sure the men had enough to eat and drink.

Just then, a large Black man with a huge beer belly came sauntering downstairs with a satisfied look on his face. Behind him was my mother, wearing a sheer white baby-doll nightgown. She reminded me of the Barbie dolls she used to get me as a kid: always in pink or white baby-doll outfits. i started to tingle again as i saw her on the stairs. My mom is 40 years old and has an hourglass figure: large, pendulous breasts, still firm and full, hang down her chest and a large, heart-shaped ass. All the extra weight she gained over the years went to her fabulous ass. Her long brown hair frames a mature face with full lips and large, brown eyes. All her hair was removed from that wonderful place between her legs, as mandated by the Depilatory Act of 2114. Black Juice was dripping out of her special place. She looked like a movie star as she stood on her tiptoes and gave the man a final, sloppy kiss, encouraging him to come back soon.

"Hi honey. Did you have a good day in school? Grab something to eat and go to your room now. You know you shouldn't be down here during happy hour." She quickly surveyed the living room and then headed for the kitchen.

"John, there are dirty dishes and empty beer bottles everywhere. Clean up the living room. We don't want the boys to think we live in a pigsty, do we?"

"No dear. i'll get right on that," as dad grabbed a tub and hurried into the living room. Mom followed him in the room. "tommie, what are you still doing here? Up to your room, now!" i scurried upstairs with Gracie's book bag and a plate of finger food.

"Who's next?" Mom asked and a twenty-something boy got up from his seat. Mom smiled as she appraised the young athlete, took his hand and led him toward the stairs.

"John, you know that Mr. Rawlins has a hard time getting it up. Why don't you get him ready while I deal with this young stud!"

As tommie closed the door to his room, he heard the sound of a zipper and then wet, sucking noises coming from downstairs.

iaajs123
iaajs123
65 Followers