Black Controlled Society Pt. 02

Story Info
tommie goes to the local Selective Breeding Facility.
1.9k words
3.83
46.3k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iaajs123
iaajs123
65 Followers

Selective Breeding

tommie just turned 20 today and he was on his way to the Selective Breeding Service Center, located in the middle of Clarksville. tommie's mother was worried, because she knew of some boys who never returned from the Service Center. She knew that tommie had certain attributes that could ensure a positive outcome. So she dressed him in a frilly, printed blouse and tight tailored pants that showed off his cute ass. She also put a ribbon in his hair, which pulled back his long hair and showed off his cute freckled face. tommie was embarrassed as he walked down the street, afraid that the Black Men would mistake him for a girl. A few did whistle but tommie managed to make it to the Service Center untouched.

At the Service Center, there was line of boys waiting to be registered. tommie was scheduled for the 8am group. A few of the boys were dressed like him, but most had on normal boys wear. There was an interesting mix of boys: short and tall, large and small, even a few Asian and latino boys. They were all nervous. Unlike their mothers, they had no idea what to expect. The Black Matrons who were watching the white boys had seen this many times before - they could smell the desperation and fear.

At 8 o'clock sharp, a tall, heavy-set Black Woman brought the group to attention. "Good morning, boys. My name is Mrs. Burke and I am your Breeding Facilitator. The purpose of this facility is to evaluate your physical and mental attributes, how well you absorbed the Teachings of the Black Elders in school and whether you can be a productive member of society. Do you know why we do this?"

All the boys looked around the room. In school, white boys were required to raise their hand and wait to be acknowledged before answering a direct question. A tentative hand went up. "Yes, you boy. State your name before answering."

"My name is stevie, Mrs. Burke. You do this to maintain harmony and balance between the races?" He asked, wanting to get on her good side.

"Yes! That is correct! Very good, stevie! We need to MAINTAIN THE HARMONY AND BALANCE BETWEEN THE RACES. And what race are you?"

"white little-dick race, Mrs. Burton!" They all shouted back as one.

"And what race am I".

"Superior Big Black Cock Race, Mrs. Burton!"

"And it's important that we maintain the purity of the white little-dick gene pool. Why is that?"

Another hand was raised and acknowledged by Mrs. Burke. "So we remain inferior?" he asked.

"So you remain inferior. And that means what? Yes, the little chink boy."

"It means we need to remain small, inoffensive and out of sight, submissive to All Black People at all times and always approach white girls with respect."

"Correct. And all those attributes - small, submissive, respectful - have a genetic component. It is our goal to make sure that the very BEST of the white little-dick genetic pool be passed on to the next generation. This is how we 'harmonize the races.' It is really all for the best, for the future of our Black Controlled Society!"

The white little-dick boys were silent. They had heard this many times before, in school, at assemblies, on tv.

She stared intently at each boy as She said those last words. Then She clapped her hands loudly and ordered the boys to "remove your pants, underwear, shoes and socks, fold them neatly and carry them to the door on the right." The boys began to panic. They had never been naked in public before, in fact they never saw each other naked since they were discouraged from taking gym or trying out for competitive sports. They had heard rumors about what happens when you graduate from high school, but there were never any specifics. Now Mrs. Burke moved among them, striking them with a thin crop that appeared in her right hand. The boys started screaming in pain but also removing their clothes. They were awkward and stumbled around, trying to remove their shoes and pants as quickly as possible in order to avoid the stinging crop. tommie struggled to slide the tight pants over his buttocks and down his legs, they were extra tight and he was having problems getting them off. Mrs. Burke aimed a shot right at his tiny balls to hurry him up. tommie screamed, fell to the floor and continued to pull his pants off.

Soon all the boys were lined up at the door, pantless, their little dicks quivering as they nervously fidgeted in place. The line started to move. At the door, a pretty Black Woman in the Service Center uniform used a barcode reader to scan the barcode on their left buttock. This barcode was connected to a national database that tracked the identity and whereabouts of all whites. As they moved into the next large room, they were bombarded by large screens that showed 18 year old white girls sucking large, Black Cock. They had never seen anything like this and their dicks started to harden. They were dazed and confused as they were led further into the building. There were a number of cubicles set up for their physical examination. At each station, a Black nurse in a white uniform measured their height and weight as well as their chest, waist and hips. Then she slipped an electronic sleeve over the boy's erect penis, which measured length, width and circumference.

This is where the primary "cut" was made. Any white boy taller than 5'6' or with an athletic physique was moved to the left line. Any boy whose dick was longer than 4 ½ inches or a circumference of greater than 2" was moved to the left line. The dick size cutoff used to be 5", but the powers-that-be decided that the smaller size would result in better "harmonization".

Mrs. Burke ordered the boys into three rows, waited for them to quiet down and began to speak: "You have been measured and your fate will now be determined." She paused for a moment and looked pensive. "Tell me, boys, what is the ideal size for the white little-dick race?"

To a boy, they each raised their right fist with their little finger pointed in the air. Mrs. Burke smiled at the sight: a room full of white males showing her that they wanted to be even smaller.

"That's right, you want to be this small," she responded as she raised her little finger in the air. The boys reacted immediately; their little dicks sprang to life as she walked through the rows, showing them her little finger, stroking it for them, reminding them of how far they still have to go. They were conditioned from a young age to respond this way. It had taken Black Social Scientists decades to refine the brainwashing techniques that had led to this moment. Her panties were soaked as she looked at this gaggle of boys who were ready to sacrifice their very lives for the image of a little finger. She knew, at that point, that the Black Order was safe.

"And what do we do with little dicks that do not meet the genetic criteria?"

"We cut them!" they shouted, every one of them, even the ones who knew ...

"When your name is called, please step forward:

- marco son of little-dick harry

- jonathan son of little-dick jason

- gary son of little-dick larry"

As each boy was named, he stepped forward then collapsed in sheer terror, crying and screaming as a Matron dragged him away to the Castration Pens. When Mrs. Burke completed the list of names, she held up her little finger and started stoking it with her thumb and index finger. The boys who remained were in a daze, tiny penises erect, hypnotized as their comrades were dragged to their fate. (Read Part III for their fate).

The remaining boys, all "genetically" acceptable, were led into a large classroom and each seated at a monitor. They were given a series of tests which evaluated their attitudes to Black Superiority and Black Rule. The algorithms were sophisticated enough to identify anyone trying to game the system. As the boys finished, they were led out of the room into a smaller staging area. Mrs. Burke held up her hand and spoke again:

"Congratulations, boys. You have been accepted as genetically suitable white little-dicks for breeding. There is one final test which will determine whether you go on to the breeding facility or participate in the recently created program called SOAP: Sluts for Oral and Anal Penetration. You will be excited to hear that the Black Elite has created a program to allow little-dick boys the opportunity to participate in Sexual Encounters with Big Black Cock!"

The boys broke out into a chorus of chatter and exclamation. As white little-dick boys, they were never allowed to watch or participate in any form of sexual activity; they were forbidden from touching themselves; and they had only just seen their first Big Black Cock on the large screens a few moments ago. They didn't know exactly what a "sexual encounter" was, but they all wanted to learn more.

Mrs. Burke directed their attention to the screen behind her. A humongously obese Black Man sat on a chair. He must have been over 400 lbs, his fat rolling over the chair, his man boobs drooping down like an old woman, his belly fat rolling down between his legs. He was obscene and all the boys felt their erections recoil at the site. Then suddenly, something started to move below his belly fat, in between his tree trunk thighs. A little movement. Then a little more. Slowly, a black snake started to recoil from under his belly. It grew, poking out, expanding in length and thickness, until a Large, Thick, Black Cock dominated the screen.

Mrs. Burke had been watching the boys carefully. Only a real slut for Black Cock would react positively to the scene. Most of the boys were mesmerized but grossed out. But a few showed signs of life. tommie's little-dick was hard as a rock and Mrs. Burke motioned one of the Matrons to take him aside. Several others showed the same reaction and were removed from the group. They were taken into private examination rooms where medical doctors would examine them more closely. (See perhaps Part IV?)

The group that remained was transported to the local breeding facility that housed thousands of breeding cows waiting for insemination. Each boy was given a blood test to determine whether he was more likely to produce a boy or a girl. Their sperm was produced by old white female sluts whose faces and bodies were shriveled from years of sexual enslavement. They talked to the boys like a mother to a son (or in some cases like a grandmother to a grandson), as her latex-clad hand manipulated their penis and coaxed the sperm out of them. For many, it was their first orgasm and they exploded into the test tube. Using in vitro fertilization techniques, their sperm was coupled with the eggs of the most beautiful, sexually-active 18 year old girls from their class. The fertilized egg was then implanted in the womb of one of the "breeding cows", usually fat or ugly girls who couldn't attract a Black male. The resulting baby was sent to a white married couple to bring up as their own. The boy or girl grows up, and the cycle begins again.

And Harmonization of the Races is achieved.

iaajs123
iaajs123
65 Followers