Black Cuckold Couple and White Bull

Story Info
Black cuckold couple meets a bisexual Bull.
1.3k words
3.63
37.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"Hmm, Rudolph, you like that big white cock up your ass, don't you?" Karma Jackson-Keller teased, stroking her husband Rudolph Keller's hard, dark dick while watching her Bull, Dwight Conrad, ram his cock up his ass. Rudolph groaned sharply and nodded at his wife as Dwight's pale cock filled his ass. Although the handsome black stud winced in pleasure mixed with pain, Karma could tell that he was having the time of his life...

"This is so hot," Karma said, and Dwight winked at her while fucking her husband Rudolph's ass. Standing five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with a curvaceous body, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass, her mahogany skin glistening in the dim light of the bedroom, Karma was sinfully sexy and she knew it. The sexy Jamaican gal masturbated while watching her husband take a cock up his ass...

A month ago, Karma was quite stunned when her husband Rudolph sat her down and told her that he was bisexual. The tall, handsome, burly and very masculine black man whom she'd been married to for ten years was not what Karma imagined when she thought of gay and bisexual men. This shocking revelation rattled Karma to her core, but she and Rudolph worked things out. They decided to explore his bisexual fantasies together...

"Yes," Rudolph admitted, his voice barely more than a growl, and Dwight smiled as he continued working his cock up Rudolph's ass. A professional Bull specializing in cuckolding and buck breaking scenarios involving black couples and brown couples, Dwight was thrilled when he received an email from Rudolph Keller and his wife Karma Jackson-Keller from Calgary, Alberta.

The sexy black couple was looking to explore new things, following the discovery of Rudolph's bisexuality, and Dwight was just what the doctor ordered...and then some. Karma rubbed her big tits together and fingered her wet pussy as she watched a most unique spectacle unfold. Her husband Rudolph, a big and tall, macho brother from the Jamaican was taking a big white cock up his tight black ass, and apparently loving every minute of it...

"Oh yes, that's a tight ass," Dwight groaned, and he raised Rudolph's legs in the air while pumping his cock up his ass. Tall and slender, with reddish brown hair, blue eyes and alabaster skin, Dwight was the definition of innocuous. The dude worked as a manager with Rexall Pharmacy and studied at the University of Alberta, leading a disturbingly average life...on the surface. Behind closed doors, however, Dwight led a life like no other...

Dwight had always been sexually attracted to both women and men, and didn't care what color or gender his sexual partners were. The City of Calgary, Alberta, was becoming quite diverse as more and more immigrants from Africa, the Jamaican, the Arab world and Latin America moved there. For an adventurous bisexual gentleman like Dwight, Calgary was becoming a smorgasbord of sexual opportunity...

"Fuck my ass, give me that big white cock," Rudolph cried out, and Dwight smiled and rammed his cock up Rudolph's ass. Nothing Dwight loved more than a tight ass, and he didn't care if it belonged to a woman or a man. As he fucked the hell out of Rudolph's butt hole, Dwight recalled some of his other adventures. How he loved hooking up with those freaky, kinky immigrants that now called the City of Calgary their home...

A month ago Dwight was invited to the house of a Lebanese Muslim woman named Fatima Ismail, whom he'd met while she came to Rexall to buy some laxatives. The young bisexual adventurer found himself drawn to the tall, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and plump Arabian divorcee who was exploring her sexuality now that her ex-husband Ahmad was gone and her grown sons Ali and Jabir were away studying at University of Toronto.

Dwight smiled as he recalled some of the nasty things he did with the kinky and very sexy Muslim lady known as Fatima Ismail. Prim and proper, clad in a Hijab and traditional Islamic feminine attire, Fatima Ismail was just too good to be true and Dwight knew this the moment he met her. That's why he seduced her, and the two of them ended up having lots of fun together. Those freaky Arab Muslim ladies were something else...

"Fuck my ass, you bastard," Fatima squealed as Dwight put her on all fours, and admired her naked and very voluptuous body. Grinning, Dwight smacked Fatima's fat ass and watched it jiggle. After making Fatima suck his dick and polish his balls with her tongue, Dwight spread her ass cheeks wide open and lubricated her hole before shoving his dick into her backdoor. Fatima's passionate screams still haunted Dwight's screams to this day...

"Suck my dick and taste your ass on it," Dwight said to Fatima, after he made her squeal by ramming his dick up her tight butt hole. The Lebanese Muslim MILF hesitated upon hearing his request, then smiled nastily and nodded. Dwight watched, amazed, as the Arabian beauty got on her knees and sucked his cock, after it popped out of her asshole. After this awesome experience, Dwight and Fatima began hooking up regularly. Thanks to his anal antics, Fatima Ismail no longer needed laxatives but she still dropped by from time to time to visit her pal Dwight the handsome, polite and friendly pharmacist...

"Dwight, focus," Karma shouted, her shrill voice snatching Dwight out of his little trip down memory lane. Dwight nodded and blinked, and then resumed fucking Rudolph's tight ass. The burly Jamaican stud stroked his dick as Dwight rammed his cock up his ass. Dwight continued fucking Rudolph's sweet ass and didn't let up until Rudolph tapped out. Smiling, Dwight pulled out of Rudolph's asshole and removed the used condom. Good times indeed...

"That was fun, now you get to fuck me," Karma said, and Dwight nodded, and stroked his now flaccid cock. Karma shot Rudolph a look and the burly Jamaican stud nodded. Grabbing Dwight's cock, Rudolph began sucking it while Karma looked on, pleased by her husband's actions. Dwight smiled, and nodded. Rudolph claimed to be new to the whole bisexual thing but he sucked Dwight's dick like a pro. Go figure, eh?

"Are you ready for me, Karma?" Dwight asked, and Karma nodded. The sexy Jamaican gal spread her thick thighs, and Dwight rolled a condom on his cock before shoving it into her pussy. Karma sighed happily as Dwight began to fuck her. The white Bull's thick cock filled her pussy nicely. Her husband Rudolph looked on, stroking his long, dark dick excitedly as he watched his sexy black wife get fucked by the same white dude who just fucked him up the ass...

"Give it to her hard, Dwight," Rudolph said, grinning as he watched his beloved Karma get fucked. Karma squealed in delight as Dwight bucked his hips and slammed his pale cock into her pussy. Hard and fast he fucked the hell out of her, and Karma's passionate screams filled the air. Dwight loved black pussy almost as much as he loved fucking tight black male asses, so he fucked Karma real good. They went at it until Karma tapped out, just like her hubby had...

"Thanks, folks, I hope you had a great time, I hope we see each other again," Dwight said, smiling as he addressed Rudolph Keller and Karma Jackson-Keller respectfully, after the three of them exited the shower and got dressed. Rudolph nodded and shook hands with Dwight, and Karma gave him a gentle hug. The polite and friendly young man wished them a good night, then grabbed a waiting Uber and rode off into the night. The happy couple went back inside with big smiles on their faces. A good time was had by all, as it should be...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers