Black Cuckold Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blkkink
Blkkink
70 Followers

Jerome got up and moved towards his wife. He starting slow dancing and grinding with Tasa putting his hands all over he body giving his friends a great view. This show went on for a few minutes when Jerome said, "Baby I am getting tired, can you find another dance partner I need to take a rest."

Jerome headed back over to his chair, sat down, and started finishing his drink. Tasa looked around the room, pointed at Robert and said seductively, "Hey Robert I haven't danced with you tonight, why don't you come show me some of your moves."

Darrel and Marcus had looks of disappointment on their face as they hoped they would get a chance to dance with her again. Robert was a little shocked and look towards Jerome and said, "Are you sure its OK with Jerome?"

Jerome mumbled back as he drank, "Go ahead man."

Tasa pointed at Robert then gestured him to come to here as she danced seductively. Robert slowly approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist and moving in rhythm with her. Tasa wrapped her arms around Robert and pulled him close to her as she started to grind on him. Tasa turned Robert till his back was to Jerome and she could look over Roberts shoulder at Jerome. Tasa reached down and started stroking Robert's dick through is slacks while she smile and stared into Jerome's eyes. Darrel and Marcus could both see what she was doing and started rubbing their dicks as they watched her.

Tasa noticed them and said, "Marcus, Darrel, why don't you two come dance with me also..."

Within seconds Darrel and Marcus were grinding up against Tasa also. Tasa started slowly unzipping each mans pants and pulling their dicks one at a time so she could feel them slapping against her body. Tasa couldn't stand it anymore, she looked towards Jerome and said, "Hey baby, I just pulled your friends dicks out of their pants, do you mind if I suck them?"

All three men where shocked by Tasa's statement and then caught of guard when Jerome replied, "Yeah baby it's your night, do whatever you want." and continued to drink.

With that Tasa fell to her knees and Robert replied, "Are you sure this is OK with you dawg?" as Tasa was engulfing his cock.

"Man, Tasa gets like this when she's been drinking, by tomorrow she wont even remember what happened." said Jerome and then continued, "I better record this or she probably wont remember what went down."

Jerome pulled out his phone and started recording the sexy scene. Tasa had a dick in each hand which she stoked while you slobbered all over Robert's dick. Robert's dick was the smallest of the bunch at just about five inches. Charlene, who is Robert's ex-wife, had told Tasa about his less the average dick. But Tasa wanted all her holes filled and knew Robert's little black dick would fit perfectly in her back door.

"Yo Dawg, you wife is a fucking slut, watch me slap her with my cock!" yelled Marcus.

Darrel took the queue and also began rubbing his dick on her face and slapping her cheeks. Both men reached down and started groping her tits through her nightie. With her free hands she grabbed both of Robert's ass cheeks and helped him force his cock down her throat. Jerome couldn't take it anymore and released his hard dick for his pants and started stroking it has he continued to capture the scene of his phone.

Darrel whispered over to Marcus, "Yo man I think Jerome likes watching us fuck with his wife."

Both men peered at Jerome watching him stroking his dick, as they rubbing their cocks all over his wife's face. Tasa came off of Roberts dick, looked at both men and said, "I think you guys are right, Jerome wants to watch me get fucked, lets put on a show for his freaky ass."

And with that, Tasa put her middle finger in her mouth and got it nice and wet. She then swallowed Roberts cock again and moved her wet finger between his legs and penetrated hi asshole. This shocked Robert, hitting him directly on his prostate, he blew his load right down her throat yelling out, "Fuck Tasa, I am cumming, I am cumming right in your sexy mouth."

Tasa continued sucking his dick, feeling the cum slide down her throat. Marcus's dick was at full mast watching the scene and yelled out, "Ohh shit, your a hot fucking slut Tasa, let me see how much dick I can get down your throat."

Tasa turned towards Marcus, opened her mouth as wide as she could, and tried to swallow as much of Marcus's cock as possible. Marcus let out a sigh then shutter as she started working his cock. Tasa tried to lubricate it as best she could but Marcus's fat cock had stretched her jaw to its limits and she was having a hard time building up saliva. She barely gotten seven inches in her mouth with the head barely down her throat. Darrel continued groping Tasa and was fingering her cummy pussy while she tried to deep throat Marcus.

Marcus looked over to Jerome with a sly smile and said, "Yo man your bitch can't swallow all my cock, why don't you come over here and help push her head down further on my dick." This wasn't a question but more of a command.

Jerome obliged, propping his camera on an end table so it could continue capturing the scene. Jerome moved behind Tasa, grabbed the back of her head, and started pushing Tasa further down on Marcus's dick. He guided her mouth on and off of Marcus's dick, each time Tasa taking more and more down her throat till Marcus's balls were slapping her chin. Tasa started chocking and pulled away from Marcus's dick and said, "That black mamba feels so good sliding down my throat but we need to get that snake in my hole. Lay down and let mommy ride you to paradise."

Marcus smiled ear to ear and quickly laid down in the middle of the living room. Tasa moved over Marcus's dick and started slowly lowering her self on to it. Tasa looked towards Jerome and said, "Baby hold his dick straight up for me while I slide down on it."

Jerome got on his hands and knees next to Marcus. Jerome reached out and grabbed the base of his dick and Marcus let out a moan. Marcus's dick felt so good throbbing in Jerome's hand as Tasa lowered herself on to the twelve inch monster. As Tasa slid all the way down his shaft, Jerome moved his hand out of her way and started softly massaging Marcus's balls while he watched Tasa fuck him.

Tasa moaned out towards Robert as she looked over towards him and said, "Ohh this dick feels so good in me but I need my ass filled also. Robert baby why don't you get behind me and plug my ass."

Robert just stood there, dumbfounded at first, stroking his dick. When he realized what Tasa said he quickly moved behind her and said, "Do you have any lube?"

Tasa responded, "I didn't bring out any lube and I need your dick now, just have Jerome lubricate it."

Robert was a bit confused by Tasa's statement when suddenly Jerome move towards him on his knees and engulfed his dick. Robert instinctively grabbed the back of his head and slammed his five inch dick in and out of Jerome's mouth. Jerome came off his dick and Tasa stopped gyrating on Marcus's dick so Robert could slide in her back door. Both men now filled her holes and started fucking her in rhythm. Jerome grabbed his phone and started capturing the scene again while stroking his dick in the corner.

Tasa screamed out in pleasure over and over again as both her holes were getting slammed over and over again. Tasa could barley moan out, "Darrel, fill my last hole, make me air tight, help me show Jerome how much of a slut I am."

Darrel needed no more encouragement and flew towards Tasa. He grabbed her head, pushing his dick in her open mouth and down her throat as she road the two other dicks. Tasa was now air tight and had already came four times before Darrel had joined the ruckus. With three dicks in her Tasa could barely keep in rhythm because she was having multiple orgasms. Jerome continued to slowly stroke his cock as he recorded his whore wife in action.

The scene went on for five minutes and Tasa had lost count of how many orgasms she had when Darrel started coming in her mouth. This caught her off guard and some of the cum leaked down her chin and fell on her pretty ebony breasts. The site of this made Marcus start cumming deep in her pussy. Robert could fell Marcus's dick throbbing against her pussy walls, and he started filling her back door with cum. Cum was now oozing out of all the holes she had filled with dick. All four of them where tired and Tasa body was racked by the orgasms that invaded her body. Darrel moved away first sitting on the couch and just enjoying the moment. A few minutes after cumming Robert pulled his soft dick out of her ass and also took a seat on the couch and started catching his breath. Tasa rolled off of Marcus and just laid on the carpet, catching her breath and smiling at the camera. Marcus looked over at Tasa, heart still racing, and said, "Thank you."

All three men got up and started gathering their belongings. The living room was silent except for the rummaging of clothing being put on. Marcus was the first to speak and said, "Thanks for the great time Tasa, if you need me again, just hit me up and I will swing this dick by for you. Jerome, thanks for letting us hit that, your girl really knows how to fuck."

And with that, Marcus gave a wave as he headed for the front door to leave. Darrel took that as his queue and said, "That was pretty hot, but if yall could get it on the DL I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the fun times you two, see ya around."

Darrel also headed for the front door. Robert was starting to head out also when Tasa said, "Wait Robert I want to ask you something real quick."

Robert turned to Tasa and said, "What's up?"

"Charlene told me you were a freak in bed and you would cum in her mouth and she would spit it back in yours...." Robert was shocked by Tasa's words, "....How would you like to clean the cum off of me?"

Jerome was caught of guard, thinking he would get to clean Tasa off. Robert's dick started getting hard thinking about the opportunity. Tasa grabbed the phone and started recording and said, "I got a mixture of Darrel's and Marcus's cum mixed inside my pussy, Charlene said she would let you eat her pussy next time me and her play together, you just have to prove your a good boy and do what I say, so get on your knees and clean the cum off of me and inside me."

Robert's little five inch dick was at full mast again and was infatuated with the contrast of white cum dotting her ebony skin. Jerome knew what Tasa was planning now, she was getting a cuckold for her girlfriend Charlene to use. Robert fell to his knees between Tasa's spread legs, he could see the cum oozing out of Tasa's pussy and a bit of drool dribbled from his mouth. Robert started Licking the cum that was on her thighs, licking and sucking up any cum, following the trail to her pussy.

Tasa grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into her pussy and he got to work on her pussy as she grinded it into his face. Tasa pulled her legs up and moved her ass up to his face. He started licking the cum that leaked out of her pussy to her asshole. She held his head on her asshole and he stuck his tongue in trying to get the cum out he deposited in her ass earlier. Robert worked his way up her belly and titties and finally started tonguing Tasa trying to get any left over residue in her mouth. Jerome stood next to the two jacking off when Tasa said, "Now to show you will do anything I say, help poor Jerome cum, he has been hard all night, suck his dick and let him finish off in your mouth."

Darrel looked at Tasa for a second, then over to Jerome, then at Jerome's dick, waddled over on his knees and swallowed Jerome's seven inch dick. Darrel took Jerome's dick all the way down to the base and he could feel Jerome's balls on his chin. Darrel had obviously sucked dick before and Jerome could no longer hold back. He grabbed Darrel's head and started fucking his face. Darrel took it like a good little bitch as Jerome shoved his dick to the back of Darrel's throat and started cumming. Tasa just smiled as she got the whole thing on video.

Tasa just stared and smiled at Darrel as Jerome's dick left his lips and said, "Your a real freak Darrel, Charlene was right, we definitely have plans for you....."

Blkkink
Blkkink
70 Followers
12