Black Cuckold Couple's Fun

Story Info
Biracial wife watches black hubby suck white dick.
1.9k words
3.64
15.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Quiet as it's kept, cuckolding most definitely does go on in the black community. If anyone tells you different, don't believe him or her. Believe me, Margaret Nelson-Eloge. I'm a biracial woman living in the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and study business administration at Dalhousie University. I am forty seven years old and I'm back in school for the first time in decades. I was born in this lovely town to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. And I am a gal with a very kinky story to share with you...

"Black cuckolding, it's actually becoming a thing now," I said to my husband Louis, and the stocky, dark-skinned and handsome black gentleman I loved so much smiled and nodded. Like a lot of middle-aged couples whose sons and daughters have left the nest and moved onto college, Louis and I had our townhouse to ourselves and were looking for some fun. Spice up our relationship, you know?

"Cool," Louis replied, and I grinned at my hubby, pleased by his positive attitude. I met Louis Eloge when I was nineteen years old, and visiting the City of Montreal. The handsome brother from the Caribbean took my breath away, and swept me off my feet. We dated, got married and had a son, Julian, and a daughter, Monica. Nowadays, they live in the City of Toronto, Ontario, where they happen to go to Ryerson University. The way I see it, it's high time my husband Louis and I had ourselves some kinkier fun...

"Come here, handsome," I said to Louis, and my hubby came to me, and we shared a passionate kiss. I sat on the living room couch, clad in a red bra and matching panties. I'm six feet tall and curvy, with wide hips and a big butt. I'm taller than my husband, and of a caramel complexion while his is a deep chocolate. I absolutely love the contrast between us. The union of opposites, wouldn't you agree?

"Hey sexy," Louis replied, and he proceeded to lick my breasts while fingering my pussy. Louis had me moaning in pleasure as his fingers played with my pussy. My hubby rubbed my clit with his thumb and index finger, causing me to squirm. Next, he knelt before me and buried his handsome face between my legs. As Louis ate my pussy, I closed my eyes, relaxed and enjoyed.

"Come here, Marge, give me some of that sweet Nova Scotian ass," Louis said later, after I climaxed twice thanks to his expert oral action. I was horny as hell but before letting my beloved Louis fuck me, I wanted to taste his dick. Kneeling before my man, I grabbed his dick and began sucking on it. Louis sat on the couch and sighed happily as I sucked him, slow and gentle, the way he likes it. I've lived with the man for over two decades. If that's not long enough to know a man, I don't know what is...

"You like that, eh?" I said, teasing Louis as I flicked my tongue over the head of his long, dark dick. Louis smiled and nodded. While sucking Louis's dick, I slid a finger into his ass, and began working him over. Louis loves having his ass played with, which is understandable since he's bisexual. A lot of women would be freaked out by the prospect of having a bisexual husband, but not me. Louis is awesome, and our sex life is varied and fun...

"Hmm, you got me so horny," Louis said, and I smiled as my hubby propped me on all fours, and gently caressed my thick derriere. I pressed my bum against Louis groin as I felt his hard dick. Louis pushed his dick into me, and I licked my lips, welcoming his dick in my pussy. We'd been making love for ages, and I never get tired of making love to this man. Louis gripped my hips and thrust into me, and I clenched my vaginal muscles around his dick. Hmm, this is frigging hot...

"Fuck me harder," I hissed, and Louis happily obliged me, gripping my hips tightly while slamming his dick into me. I squealed in delight, grinding my ass against Louis, and I was tickled pink when he gripped my hair. I love having my hair pulled during sex, and Louis is totally into rough sex. After about an hour of this, Louis and I lay side by side on the living room carpet. We were both smiling, and glowing from the stupendous sex. How do you like them apples?

"Let's find a Bull who is bisexual, so he can satisfy both of us," Louis said, and I smiled and kissed him. We looked online for a while, interviewed a few prospects, and finally settled on a decent guy. Leopold Hawthorne, a tall, handsome young guy with alabaster skin, lime-green eyes and light brown hair. Leopold is forthrightly bisexual, originally from Boston, Massachusetts, and a graduate student at Mount Saint Vincent University. Sounds like a good time waiting to happen...

"Pleased to meet you, sir and ma'am, you are both lovely people," Leopold said to Louis and I as we dined at Five Fishermen Restaurant near downtown Halifax, and we smiled at him. The dude was good-looking, smart, friendly, respectful, and STD-free. Like I said, a good time about to happen. Leopold told us about his previous encounters with couples of all hues, and we were quietly impressed. The following night, Louis and I brought Leopold home for some fun...

"My turn to try a new dick, and a big white one at that," I said, winking at my husband Louis as I grabbed Leopold's long, pale cock. The young stud smiled at me, and leaned back on the couch as I went to work on him. Louis sat on the other couch about five meters from us, watching us. My husband took out his long, dark dick and masturbated while watching Leopold and I do our thing...

"Go for it, ma'am," Leopold said, all politeness like the prim and proper Bostonian he was. I took Leopold's cock in my mouth and sucked him off. I'm a biracial woman, as I mentioned before, and prior to meeting and falling in love with a handsome black gentleman named Louis, I used to chase white cocks. A lot. I kind of missed them, and with my husband Louis expressed permission, I allowed myself to make up for lost time...

"Give her that big white cock," Louis hollered from the couch, and Leopold thrust his cock down my throat. I sucked him while massaging his balls, and when Leopold came, I drank his seed. Afterwards, I rolled a condom on Leopold's cock and got on all fours. Leopold came up behind me, and rubbed his hard cock against my bum. I slid a finger into my already wet pussy, then spread my ass cheeks wide open. I turned around and glanced at Leopold, nodding at the Aveeno cream on the table...

"Good idea," Leopold said, grinning as he smeared lubricant on his cock, then placed it against my asshole. I smiled as Leopold pushed his cock into my asshole, and I licked my lips. I love being butt fucked, and I hadn't been fucked by another man in decades. Leopold gripped my hips as he began fucking me, right in front of my husband Louis Eloge, who watched us while masturbating...

"You like watching me get fucked by a big white cock, hubby dearest?" I hollered at Louis, teasing the hell out of my husband as Leopold the Bull began fucking me in the ass. As that white cock invaded my asshole, I rubbed my pussy and pinched my breasts, loving every moment of that fabulous experience. Leopold fucked me with gusto, ramming that cock deep into my asshole. I screamed and cried out in sweet pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain, and Leopold didn't stop fucking me until I tapped out. It was absolutely fucking fantastic!

"Louis, your wife Marguerite's ass was fantastic, I can't wait to try yours," Leopold said, after he pulled out of my ass, then switched condoms. I sat on the couch, relaxing and catching my breath after the ass pounding I'd just gotten from Leopold's cock. Louis looked at Leopold and the two men exchanged a smile. Leopold rose from the couch, and walked up to us, a wicked smile on his handsome face. I hadn't seen much of my husband's bisexual side lately, but I knew I was in for a treat...

"Sounds like a plan," Louis said, and he joined Leopold and I. Just like that, the fun continued. Grabbing Leopold's cock, Louis winked at me and then began sucking him off. Louis was sucking Leopold's big white cock with gusto. Hmm. Nice to see my husband having fun. I sat nearby, fingering my wet pussy as I watched my black husband suck a big white cock. For some reason, my pussy got super watched as the man to man, interracial fun unfolded in front of me. I smiled, loving the hell out of this...

"Suck that big white cock, Louis, lots of black guys love doing this, gets my pussy all wet," I said, laughing gleefully as I watched Louis head bob up and down. Leopold winked at me, and rammed his cock down Louis throat. Things quickly intensified, as Leopold put Louis on all fours, rolled another condom on his cock and grabbed the Aveeno cream...

"I love black ass, both male and female," Leopold said as he caressed Louis butt, and I spread my husband's ass for him. Leopold finished lubricating Louis ass, and then pressed his big white cock against my black husband's tight butt hole. Like a good wife, I grabbed Leopold's cock and gave it a lick, then gently eased it into my husband Louis asshole. Louis groaned sharply as Leopold gripped his hips and thrust into him, burying his cock up his ass...

"Oh yes, Leopold, fill my black ass with your big white cock," Louis shouted, and he groaned sharply as Leopold the Bull began pounding his ass with his cock. I playfully slapped Louis ass and fingered my pussy as I watched Leopold fuck the hell out of him. This turned me on so much that I was close to climaxing. Leopold drilled his cock into Louis ass, and Louis screams filled the air, making my pussy get even wetter. Louis cute ass swallowed that cock, and my husband rode Leopold hard until he couldn't take it anymore...

"How do we feel, folks?" Leopold asked Louis and I, as the three of us emerged from the washroom. We took a rather lengthy shower because things had gotten a tad bit messy after the sexing that Leopold laid on both of us. We got dressed, and then returned to the living room. After sitting down, we had some wine and then discussed what we just did. As you can imagine, Louis and I were giddy with excitement because one of our ultimate fantasies had just come true...

"I feel fantastic," I said to Leopold, as I leaned against my husband Louis, who nodded and kissed me on the forehead. Leopold smiled and thanked us for a wonderful time. After some more wine and chatter, Louis and I walked Leopold back to his car. The handsome bisexual Bostonian student wished us a goodnight, and then drove in his old Buick. Louis and I returned to the bedroom, happy as can be. I love my husband and he loves me. We're a black couple that makes it work in this modern era. The couples who are honest with each other stick together...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers