Black Cuckoldress Tales

Story Info
Somali woman cuckolds a Black man in Ottawa.
1.8k words
3.13
11.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"I am a Black Cuckoldress, the type of Black woman who likes to take my man's big Black dick, put it in a chastity device and make him watch me fuck other men," I said to my reflection, and I smiled wickedly as I stood alone in the washroom. A tall, curvy young Black woman stared back at me. Clad in a red tank top, Black leather miniskirt and thigh-high Black leather boots, I looked damn good and I know it.

In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Fouzia Osman, and I'm a Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study bio-medical engineering at Carleton University, and on the surface, I appear to be just another pious Hijabi in the Canadian Capital. I seem to lead a fairly normal life, and that suits me just fine. Makes my task easier. I'll get to that in a second.

Indeed, I'm what you would call a bookworm, in the truest sense of the word. Ask virtually anyone who knows me at Carleton University. I spend a lot of time at the campus library, and at the local Starbucks, and I'm involved in a lot of Muslim activity groups. When nobody's watching, I do the sort of things that would make even naughty readers like yourselves shake your damn heads.

When I met my future boyfriend Ahmed Aden during Orientation Day at Carleton University in the summer of 2013, we were both eighteen years old, but I was definitely leagues ahead of him in term of life experience. Ahmed is sweetly naïve, and I love him for it. You see, I was born in the beautiful but troubled nation of Somalia and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I remember the motherland of Somalia, the tribal conflicts, and all that jazz.

Ahmed Aden on the other hand was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to Somali immigrant parents who were originally from the Puntland region of Somalia. The tall, dark-skinned, Afro-sporting, roughly handsome Muslim brother caught my attention. I like tall Black men and Ahmed definitely fit the bill. When Ahmed asked me out, I smiled and accepted. I seduced him, and began to mold him into my own personal sexual experiment...

"Babe, we're ready for you," my boyfriend Ahmed Aden called out from the living room, and I sighed and grabbed my strap-on dildo, then I put it into place. I took one last look at my reflection in the mirror, then I walked out. As I stepped into the living room, my boyfriend Ahmed and our good friend Malvern Williamson looked at me, admiration all over their handsome faces.

"Fouzia, you look magnificent," Malvern said, and I looked at the tall, red-haired and green-eyed dude, and smiled with gratitude. Malvern and I have been close friends for years. I was there for him when his wife Beatrice Thompson, a fiery Jamaican chick, dumped him after finding out that he swings both ways. Apparently, male bisexuality is a big problem for Jamaican women. I can't speak for other Somali Muslim women, but man to man sex turns me on...

"Well, fellas, let's do this," I said, and I sat on a throne-like chair, and Ahmed and Malvern got on their hands and knees and crawled toward me. Damn right they should kneel before me, since I am the dominant one in this household, and they must obey my every wish. I lay down the hall around here, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my thick Somali derriere...

"One of you has to suck my strap-on dildo while the other one sucks his dick," I said in a tone that brooked no reply, and Ahmed and Malvern looked at me, then at each other. I clucked my tongue impatiently, and they got the message. Malvern knelt before me and took my strap-on dildo into his mouth, while Ahmed grabbed his big White cock and began sucking on it...

"Malvern, you can suck my plastic dick better than that, Ahmed, suck his dick like you mean it," I said, and my two gorgeous studs obeyed my commands. Malvern gagged on my strap-on dildo, doing the deep throat thing, and Ahmed sucked Malvern's long, thick White cock with gusto. I don't know why but I love to watch Black men suck big dicks. What can I say? Bisexual Black men and their sexual proclivities get my pussy wet...

"Malvern, I like the way your big White cock tastes," Ahmed paused to say, and I smiled, feeling a tingle deep inside my tight pussy as I watched Ahmed deep throat the hell out of Malvern's dick. Meanwhile, Malvern was sucking on my strap-on dildo like his life depended on it. Dammit, I was so turned on that my moist pussy was threatening to cum, right then and there...

"Fuck, I'm so turned on, now I want to have myself some fun," I said, and I ordered my two studs to line up side by side, facing away from me. I admired their cute butts. Like a lot of women out there, I am an absolute sucker for a man with a nice ass. Playfully I smacked Ahmed Aden's cute ass, and then I did the same thing to Malvern's ass. Which one shall I fuck first?

"Fuck mine, please, all of them White guys on the web get pegged by Black women, this brother wants to get pegged by a Black woman too," Ahmed said, and I smiled at my boo, and blew him a kiss. That's why I love Ahmed. A Black Muslim man who is secure enough in his masculinity to explore all kinds of sexual kinks with the woman he loves. Am I a lucky sister or what?

"Let me prepare this handsome stud for you, Mistress Fouzia," Malvern said, and the White stud made himself quite useful. Sucking on Ahmed's thick Somali dick, Malvern fingered my boyfriend's ass at the same time. Later, Malvern lubricated Ahmed's ass, and even spread my man's ass cheeks for me. I smiled with contentment, pleased to have such wonderful bisexual men to play with...

"I'm ready for you, my Somali goddess," Ahmed said, and I grinned and pressed my dildo against his bum. Gripping Ahmed's hips, I moved forward, and pushed my dildo into his ass. A lot of Black men consider their asses to be off-limits to women and other men. I find that annoying as hell. I'm a freaky sister who takes it in every hole. I let Ahmed put his big dick in my mouth, pussy and ass. Letting me have my way with his cute ass is the least he could do...

"Such a cute ass you have, Ahmed, while I fuck it, I want you to suck Malvern's dick some more," I said, and Ahmed complied immediately. I watched as he dutifully sucked Malvern's big White cock while I began drilling his cute Somali ass with my thick strap-on dildo. Pegging is a beautiful thing, ladies and gentlemen. More Black men should let us Black women fuck their asses with our dildos...

"Oh fuck, this is nice," Malvern sighed as Ahmed sucked his dick. Watching Malvern's big White cock going down Ahmed's throat turned me on immensely, and I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter. I fucked Ahmed's ass until my favorite Somali stud tapped out, and then I pulled out of him, then kissed him passionately, grateful for his openness.

"Malvern, I want to watch you fuck Fouzia, let's get this Black cuckolding thing under way," Ahmed said, sitting on the couch, a wicked smile on his handsome face as he stroked his big Black dick. I smiled and nodded, then looked at Malvern, who smiled. I tossed aside my strap-on dildo, then went up to the White stud, and we got our fun going...

"Oh yeah," I whispered, and I smiled as I lay on the couch opposite Ahmed, while Malvern buried his face between my legs and ate my sweet Somali pussy. After polishing my cunt with his tongue, Malvern rolled a condom on his dick, and then pushed his manhood into me. I gasped as he entered me, and watched Ahmed jerk off while Malvern and I fucked. The brother was definitely enjoying himself, and so was I...

"Ahmed, come lick my pussy while Malvern fucks me," I said, and a grinning Ahmed happily joined us. I giggled in pleasure as Ahmed licked my pussy and jerked off while Malvern fucked me. Man, cuckolding is turning out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I can't believe there are Black couples out there who enjoy this yet hide it. Sex is natural, folks. What consenting adults do in their bedrooms isn't something they should be judged for...

"Damn, now I want some dick," Ahmed paused to say, and he looked at Malvern's big White cock sliding in and out of my creamy Black pussy, and licked his lips. Malvern fucked me for a good while, and I squealed passionately, loving every moment of it. Afterwards, I watched as he and Ahmed got their freak on. In a flash I went from participant to spectator, but I didn't mind...

"Ask and you shall receive, my handsome friend," Malvern said, and he rolled a condom over his big White cock and grabbed some lube. Ahmed got on all fours, and actually shook his cute ass at Malvern, which I found pretty comical. I watched, fingering my wet and horny pussy as Malvern lubricated Ahmed's ass, and then worked his dick into him.

"Black man taking a White dick up his ass while a Black woman watches, this is so hot," I whispered, masturbating as I watched Malvern drill his big White cock into Ahmed's ass. I got so turned on that I joined the action. I reached for Ahmed's dick and stroked it, then I got on all fours, and pressed my big Somali booty against his face. Ahmed knew just what to do...

"Oh yeah, babe, give me that sweet ass," Ahmed cried out, and he gripped my hips tightly and thrust his big Black dick into my pussy. I pressed my ass against Ahmed's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of me. At the same time, Malvern fucked Ahmed with deep strokes, ramming his cock up his ass. All three of us screamed passionately as we sucked and fucked the night away, and it was absolutely fantastic...

"Thanks for a wonderful night, folks, see you next week, be safe," Malvern said, an hour later, as he exited our house. Ahmed and I wished him goodnight, and then we returned to the bedroom for more wicked fun. The night is young, and I can't wait to fit Ahmed's dick in every hole that I've got, and then some. Ahmed and I are proudly Muslim, and we're highly experimental when it comes to sex. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers