Black Cuckolds of Brockton

Story Info
Mexican woman lets Haitian boyfriend try Asian dick.
1.7k words
13.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Nicolas, mi amor, I'm glad you told me about your bisexuality, we are going to have so much fun with it," Marianna Jimenez said, laughing. Winking sexily at her man, the tall, bronze-skinned, raven-haired, curvaceous Latina looked at her boyfriend and smiled, then patted his groin. Nicolas Gerard grinned, and kissed Marianna, thrilled to have found a woman who accepted him for who and what he was. It wasn't easy out there for a bisexual Black man, that's for damn sure...

Nicolas Gerard looked at his darling Marianna, quietly astonished by her answer. The big and tall young Black man definitely wasn't expecting that. Hailing from the deeply conservative and staunchly religious Haitian immigrant community of Massachusetts, Nicolas felt guilty about his bisexual tendencies whenever his preacher, Reverend Stephen Brown talked about gay people in church. That's why Nicolas tried to lead a straight life, and he was thankful that he found a fine woman like Marianna to share his life with. She was quite simply amazing...

"You're amazing, chica," Nicolas said, and with that, he gave Marianna's big round butt a firm squeeze. Just like that, the two of them tumbled on the bed, and began making love. Marianna hastily disrobed, revealing her curvy, sinfully sexy body. Nicolas took off his T-shirt and pulled down his pants, revealing his dark-skinned, muscular body. Marianna's eyes locked onto his groin, and the Haitian stud began stroking his big dark dick.

"Hmm, the things I want to do with that chocolate stick," Marianna said, and Nicolas pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. Gently he caressed her face while tweaking the areolas of her nipples with his nimble fingers. Marianna moaned softly, and Nicolas fingers traveled downward, to the space between her legs. Nicolas lips soon followed his fingers, and he began munching on Marianna's pussy like a hungry man.

"You taste amazing," Nicolas paused to say, and Marianna smiled and rubbed her tits together as the brother ate her pussy. From the moment Marianna first laid eyes on Nicolas at Massasoit Community College in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, she knew that he was a special guy. The curvaceous Latina, originally from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, had a thing for tall, dark-skinned men, and to her, Nicolas was just what the doctor ordered, and then some. The fact that Nicolas was twenty two and Marianna was twenty nine did nothing to deter her in her quest to claim him...

"Eat my nasty little gata," Marianna murmured, and Nicolas did just that, lathering her wet, hairy pussy with his tongue as he went to work on her. A lot of brothers didn't like eating pussy, preferring to get their thing in whenever they dealt with a woman. Nicolas wasn't like that, and he absolutely loved everything about the female body. Putting Marianna on all fours, Nicolas spanked her big bronze butt and then proceeded to eat her pussy from behind...

"Ride me sexy lady," Nicolas said to Marianna, a little while later, as she straddled him. The brother looked at the sinfully sexy beauty who sat astride him, and caressed her breasts before giving her big round a playful slap. Marianna squealed, and then grabbed Nicolas dick, stroking it gently. Looking into her lover's eyes, Marianna rubbed his dick against her pussy, before placing it inside herself. Nicolas grinned and thrust upward, slamming his dick into her pussy. It was time to fuck...

"Hmm, fuck me harder, handsome," Marianna said, as Nicolas took her on all fours, face down and ass up. The Haitian brother, emboldened by his lady's lustful demands, began to fuck her harder, slamming his dick into her pussy. Nicolas gripped Marianna's wide hips and buried his dick inside of her. Marianna kept on grinding her big ass against Nicolas dick, and gripped his dick with her vaginal muscles, causing the brother to moan and groan.

Marianna Jimenez and her lover Nicolas Gerard fucked and sucked the evening away, and went at it until all strength was gone from their sweaty, pleasurably sore bodies. As Nicolas slept, Marianna looked at him, a wicked smile on her beautiful face. A lot of women would have been shocked or angered upon discovering that their husband or boyfriend is a bisexual man. Marianna wasn't like most women, and she was wilder and kinkier than her church-going lover Nicolas could have ever imagined...

"You are going to be my bitch," Marianna whispered to Nicolas, and the brother moved in his sleep but did not wake up. A wicked plan sprang into Marianna's cunning, twisted mind. Over the next few weeks, Marianna introduced Nicolas to all kinds of kinky things that she had never even mentioned before. Nicolas, who was the type to acquiesce to most of his woman's demands, saw nothing wrong with the new kinky things that Marianna wanted to try in the bedroom. What man doesn't want a kinky, freaky woman?

"This feels a little weird but I like it," Nicolas said, a few weeks later as Marianna bent him over the living room sofa, and began lubricating his ass with Aveeno cream. They'd just come home after watching the movie Black Panther at AMC Theaters on Boston Common. Marianna was horny as can be after a fun evening consisting of Chinese food, a great movie, and making out on the Silver Line Train as they left Boston and headed for Brockton.

"Give me that ass, handsome," Marianna said as she finished lubricating Nicolas asshole, and then donned her new toy, a strap-on dildo she'd bought at a porno shop located near Main Street in Brockton. Without further ado, the curvy Latina smacked her Haitian stud's ass playfully, then pushed the dildo into his asshole. Nicolas groaned as Marianna penetrated him, and she laughed and gripped his hips, leaning into him as she began to fuck him up the ass...

"Feels good and hurts at the same time," Nicolas whispered, and Marianna laughed and continued to fuck him up the ass, loving the feeling of power she felt as she took him like this. After fucking Nicolas for a good while, Marianna pulled out of him, and he slumped on the carpeted floor. Marianna and Nicolas exchanged a look, and then kissed. For Nicolas, this was an extremely fun night. For Marianna, the twisted and kinky fun was just beginning...

"Nicolas, I thought of a way to incorporate your bisexuality and my fondness for kinky stuff like cuckolding into something that will be fun for us, you've already met my friend Andrew Li," Marianna said to Nicolas one night. The two of them were having dinner inside Tamboo, a nice Haitian restaurant located on Main Street in downtown Brockton. Marianna had invited her pal Andrew Li, a tall, slim young Asian man to join them, and Nicolas was a bit puzzled by that. Until Marianna dropped that particular bomb on him...

"Don't worry, Nicolas, I am good at this," Andrew Li said, and the young Asian man looked at Nicolas, then at Andrew. Nicolas looked at his lady then at her friend. He'd always thought Andrew was a bit odd, and now he found out why. As he thought of what Marianna was proposing, Nicolas was hesitant. One the one hand, he was horny, and the other hand, he was nervous. Horniness won out over nervousness, in a major way...

"I'll try anything once," Nicolas said, and Marianna and Andrew exchanged a smile. The trio finished their meal and headed home, and then some truly wicked fun ensued. Marianna led Nicolas and Andrew to the living room, and ordered both men to undress. As they got naked, Marianna admired them and they admired each other. Without much prompting, Marianna got Nicolas and Andrew to stroke each other's dicks, for her own enjoyment...

"Hey, Nick, watch me suck Andrew off then fuck him," Marianna said to Nicolas as she knelt before Andrew and grabbed his dick. The Asian stud smiled as Marianna took him into her mouth. Nicolas watched, amazed, as his foxy Latina girlfriend began cuckolding him with a well-endowed bisexual Asian male. Nicolas was both turned on and disturbed by the scene, and Marianna seemed a bit too into Andrew for him, but he liked it...

"Hmm, so tight," Andrew Li said, a little while later, as he put Marianna on all fours, spanked her thick Mexican ass, and then rolled a condom on his cock before pushing his way into her pussy. Marianna moaned softly as Andrew began fucking her, and he gripped her hips hard, slamming his dick into her. Well aware that Nicolas was watching her, Marianna screamed obscenities at him, taunting him like a true cuckold would be taunted as Andrew's cock filled her up...

"Damn that's hot," Nicolas said, as Andrew Li fucked Marianna until the voluptuous Mexican MILF could take no more, and then tapped out. Andrew Li took off the condom, and Nicolas looked at him. The two bisexual men exchanged a smile, and as Marianna watched, smiling, they started toward each other. Marianna fingered her wet pussy as Andrew and Nicolas kissed, and then started getting their freak on...

"I love a tight Black male ass," Andrew Li said to Nicolas as he laid the Haitian stud on the carpeted floor, raised his legs in the air and began fucking him. Even with a condom on, Andrew felt the warmth and tightness of Nicolas ass. The Asian stud winked at Marianna as he filled Nicolas ass with his cock, and the Mexican gal gave him two thumbs up, grinned, then resumed fingering her pussy. She was that turned on, as it were...

"Oh fuck yeah, Andrew, give me that dick," Nicolas moaned, and he stroked his big Black dick as Andrew Li plowed into his ass. Marianna, never one to miss out on kinky fun, eagerly rejoined the party. She grabbed Nicolas dick and began sucking him off as he got ass fucked by Andrew. Nicolas sighed happily as he felt Marianna's lips around his dick and Andrew Li's hard cock up his ass. This was the most exciting sexual experience of his life, and he enjoyed every minute of it...

"That was frigging awesome, we definitely need to make this a regular event," Marianna Jimenez said to Andrew Li, and she playfully patted Nicolas Gerard's bum. The three of them had just gotten dressed after taking a steamy, lengthy shower. Andrew Li hugged Marianna and exchanged dap with Nicolas, and then politely excused himself. The adventurous couple looked at him as he exited their apartment, and then caught an Uber before heading home. Nicolas looked at Marianna, thrilled to have such an understanding woman in his life. Hand in hand, they returned to the bedroom, for more wicked fun...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cuckolds Retreat Island Ch. 01 Pt. 01 A cuckold man finds revenge and a better place to stay.in Loving Wives
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
The Natural Order of Things White wife gets seduced by a black couple.in Interracial Love
Wife's First Black Cock First Threesome with Black Friend.in Interracial Love
Wife’s Miscalculation — HELL NO! His wife goes on a date - Hubby says HELL NO!in Loving Wives
More Stories