Black Cum Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
152 Followers

He slid inside her again and I heard her gasp as she accommodated his size. In only a few seconds she was cumming again and I saw her toes curl and flex. As she did, I felt a sudden wave of shame. It was so obvious she liked his big cock. Maybe I wasn't big enough for her or strong enough for her. I felt suddenly inadequate and small.

He kept fucking her as she reached orgasm after orgasm. Her screams of passion scorched my soul, while the sight of her legs and feet in the air inflamed my lust. I was horny, jealous and hurt all at the same time.

I remembered Laura and looked up to see her filming the action. She had a glazed look on her face as she watched this big black cock fucking my lover. I realized what she must think watching this show. My Goddess obviously enjoying every minute while I sat tied to the chair.

After numerous orgasms, Dave flipped my Goddess on her belly again and got up on top of her. This time, he straddled her prone body as he slid his cock in from behind. I have used this position and know how deep it goes. I could see the pain in her face as he sunk in deep and I tried to wrench loose from my bonds but they were as tight as can be. I thought about what I could do if she were in pain and I knew that I could call Laura to help, but I saw my Goddess relax and push back onto his cock. She was obviously enjoying this as well and Dave was being gentle enough to let her accommodate him. Soon, she was bucking up and down on the bed as he fucked her and quickly reached yet another orgasm. As he slowly slid out of her, her body kept twitching as she lay there fully used and satisfied.

He held her for a few minutes as she came too. Then she rose off the bed pulling him by the hand over toward me. She bent to untie me and I felt a release of pressure as my arms and legs were freed.

Eating Cum

After I was free, she told me to get down on my knees in front of him. As I knelt before him, I could see his big cock hanging in front of my face still in the condom, soaked with her juices. She looked up at him and said. "I want to see you cum in his mouth for me."

My stomach lurched at her words and I saw him smile as he pulled the condom off his cock.

"Now suck his cock for me baby." she said to me. "Make him cum for us."

I reached forward and took his heavy cock in my hand. I licked the end and I could smell a mix of their smells mingled together. I took his cock into my mouth and plunged as deep as I could. I worked him then as fast as I could, wanting to get the whole process over with as soon as possible. I tried to make my mouth and hands into a pussy that was fucking his cock. I thought about the spectacle I was making of myself, on my knees trying to satisfy the man who had just pleased my lover better than I could have done.

I could hear Laura moving over for a close-up with the video camera and realized how ridiculous I must look. Each time I pushed down, his cock hit the back of my throat causing me to gag slightly and my eyes to water. Pretty soon, my saliva was dripping down my chin. I heard my Goddess say, "That's my good little cocksucker." "Isn't he good?" she asked Dave. "I plan to give him lots of practice."

I felt like a dirty cocksucker on my knees trying to please him. I worked at it for a good 10 minutes, but he still didn't cum. He pushed me back and pulled my mouth open with his finger as he grabbed himself with his other hand and started jacking off over my mouth.

I heard my Goddess gasp and she started playing with herself as I held my mouth beneath him. I saw her playing with herself out of the corner of my eye and I knew she was excited.

There is an incredible humiliation associated with waiting for someone to cum in your mouth. I was essentially a cum receptacle waiting for him. I knew it could happen any time and my stomach revolted at the thought but there I sat there with my mouth open, waiting. I pictured what I must look like and was disgusted with the thought. I felt like a totally degraded cum slut.

I knew that Dave was having difficulty cumming and he asked my Goddess to put a vibrator up his ass. She went to the bed to get the small vibrator and turned it on. As he jerked himself over my open mouth, she slid the vibrator up his ass. I knew how much I came with a vibrator up my ass and I got even more nervous. I couldn't imagine swallowing his load, much less if it was a huge slimy load. He still didn't cum and I knew I had to do something, so I moved forward and took his cock in my mouth again. I could feel her thrusts as he pushed deep into my mouth as the vibrator went up his ass.

He asked her to fuck his ass with the strapon. She laughed and went over and put it on. I helped her buckle it in place as he knelt on the bed. She climbed up behind him and lined the strapon up. She smiled at me and told me to get under him and suck him while she fucked his ass.

I crawled under him. Even when he was being submissive, I was to be submissive to him. I stuck my head under him like a calf reaching for it's mother's udder and sucked his cock as she fucked his ass. I thought he would cum any minute, but her cock was too much for him and he sagged forward.

He got up and we worked together to take the strapon off my Goddess. She got between us and he slid his bare cock into her from behind as she sucked my cock into her mouth. I gasped in pleasure as we sandwiched her and quickly hit a rhythm.

After about 5 minutes, he stopped and rolled her over to fuck her from the front. As he did, I moved up so she was sucking on my cock once again. Dave reached down and grabbed my cock and raised it to his mouth while she sucked my balls and he fucked her. The whole experience was surreal and I heard her build to yet another orgasm.

Dave still hadn't cum so he pulled away and I started fucking my Goddess. Dave stood up beside the bed and started talking with Laura. I heard Laura say that she wanted to see him cum and that she wanted to see me eat it. She held out her hand and he moved over and started jacking off into it.

Meanwhile I was still fucking my Goddess, contemplating the fact that I was still going to have to swallow Dave's load. My Goddess knew it too and started taunting me.

"Oh Baby, did you like watching him fuck me? Are you going to eat his cum for us? Yes, you are cocksucker. Tell me you are."

"I'm going to eat his cum Goddess." I stammered as I came deep inside her pussy.

I heard Dave say – You better get over here cumsucker, I'm going to have something for you. At that point, I heard him grunt as he filled Laura's hand with cum.

"Come and get it, cumsucker." Laura said, holding out her hand.

"Go on!" my Goddess commanded. "We want to see you lap it up."

I disentangled myself from my Goddess and got to my feet. I was totally disgusted at this point. I had already cum so I wasn't horny any more. His cum was cooling and congealing in Laura's hand, getting more disgusting all the time.

It was a huge load and it filled her palm. It was thick and nauseating to look at. I looked up to find all three of them watching me. Knowing I had no choice, I bent down and started to lick it up.

It was as disgusting as I thought it would be. After only a few licks, it felt like my mouth was full of snot and I wretched, but held it together and went back for another lick. It was obvious I wasn't going to be able to finish all of it, so Laura wiped the rest all over my face and all three of them laughed. I felt like I wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere.

"You're not done yet cumsucker. You left a load over here." My Goddess said, pointing to her soaking pussy.

I knelt down beside her and stuck my head in her pussy and started licking.

"I make him eat his own cum every time." She told Laura and Dave who were laughing the whole time.

She started gasping as I licked her and she grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face in earnest. She fucked my whole face using my nose to stimulate her click and worked my tongue all over her pussy and ass while she came, squirting all over me.

When she finally cooled down and I stood up, my face was covered with a mix of our juices and my eyes were stuck together. Dave and Laura clapped while they laughed. I was totally humiliated once again.

End of the night

The rest of the night was uneventful. We lay around and talked a while. Finally everyone got dressed and went home leaving my Goddess and I alone together.

I looked her in the eye and thanked her for a wonderful evening. We went to bed together and made love one more time that night, slow, and gentle.

I love my Goddess

subsman
subsman
152 Followers
12