Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 03

Story Info
Asian’s software craves Ebony hardware.
3.7k words
4.24
22.9k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li Su hung up when Kirk didn't answer the phone in his room and opted to call his cell phone.

She smiled broadly, felt her nipples harden and her loins moisten upon hearing his deep baritone voice.

"This is Dr. Johnson, I am sorry to have missed your call. Please leave a short message and your number and I'll return your call as soon as possible. Have a nice day!"

She took a deep breath and started speaking

"Kirk, this is Li Su. I am so glad that I didn't insult you with my misperceptions and that you'd like to see me again. I hope you'll again accept my apologies and let me drive you to the airport. Please let me know what time to be there! I'll just be myself and ... her voice smiling ... I'll bring a thumb drive with my, ahhhhh ..OUR special memories!"

Immediately upon hanging up, Li Su strode purposefully into the kitchen and picked up a small empty cardboard box. Turning on her heel, she proceeded to the bedroom and pulled open the nightstand drawer.

"Now that I've had the real thing, I won't need these anymore!" she thought as she began removing her numerous sex toys from the drawer and dropping them into the box. She hesitated momentarily as her hands wrapped around the lifelike black dildo she'd bought after meeting Kirk. It had become her nightly companion since first meeting him. A soft smile crept across her face then she pursed her lips and planted a soft kiss on the black latex cock head. "Thanks for the memories!" She tossed her intimate friend into the box and began taping it closed. She hesitated, then stopped and retrieved a couple of items that had remained sealed and unopened then slipped them back into the drawer. "Maybe, just maybe, he'll want to use these on me one day" she mused hopefully.

Li Su closed the box and shoved it into the back of her closet so she could discreetly dispose of it later. She picked up her phone, quickly dialed a number and spoke quickly in her native tongue

"Hi Shen Yun, do you have time for me in about an hour? OK, good – see you then!"

She left shortly, just moments before Kirk called. He left a message that had her positively beaming upon her return when she heard it.

"Hi Li Su! My plane doesn't leave until 5:00 PM but I'll finish my meetings by 1:00. I would appreciate a ride to the airport and maybe we can have lunch and chat first?"

With his meetings concluded, Kirk returned to his room and stripped off his suit and tie. He selected a pair of jeans for his leisurely ride home. As he began dressing, he mused about the turn of events – "She's gone from job candidate to wanton ugly duckling slut to a desirable swan and executive lover in no time flat!" As he pulled the denim over his muscular ass, his thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door.

He opened the door and there stood Li Su or at least someone strikingly similar in build.

"Don't recognize me?" said Li Su

The blonde streaks and faux curls that draped across his chest only hours before were gone. Her hair was now her natural black color with soft flowing curls resting on her shoulders.

"Honestly, I didn't! Look at you!"

"I wanted you to see the real me, the real Li Su!"

"I like the real you!" Kirk said as he stepped back to let her in.

"You told me to be myself and I'm glad that you like me so far."

Kirk took her in from head to toe. She was tastefully dressed in a light green silk blouse and modest knee length skirt of a darker green hue. Her bare legs glistened beneath the hem and open toed shoes showed off her long manicured toes.

"You look like a brand new person! I especially love your hair."

"I'm glad because that's how it really looks. But", she continued blushing slightly and gesturing to her loins, "there's some hair that you said you liked so I didn't change it."

Kirk encircled her with his arms, pulled her to him and kissed her softly. His lips brushed her forehead and the tip of her nose before enveloping her thin lips. She sighed deeply as his tongue explored her mouth and molded her body to his as his strong hands gripped her slightly rotating hips. Feeling his cock starting to harden, she lightly stroked it.

"It feels like he likes the real me too!" she whispered and dropped to her knees.

Her delicate hands unbuttoned his waistband, lowered the zipper and her cool fingers encircled his manhood. She smiled as she looked into Kirk's face and extracted his now hard cock.

"I need to reintroduce myself to him." Li Su whispered and began placing soft kisses on his thick chocolate dick. She slowly kissed one side from the purplish mushroom head to the veiny base, then traced a thin trail of wetness back up the other side. With her cool hands wrapped around his hot meat, she paused sat back on her haunches and then opened her mouth wide.

"You promised me lunch!" she said before engulfing his hardness with her warm mouth. She gripped his hips urging him to match her long strokes as she devoured him.

Li Su pumped Kirk's hard cock slowly with one hand and cupped his full balls with the other. She alternated the speed of her strokes ... first slow, then fast and looked up at Kirk to discern which he liked better. She then withdrew her mouth, kissed the bulbous head of his cock and flicked out her tongue to capture the precum seeping from it. She then knelt more deeply and flicked her tongue around each of his balls before gently taking each into the warm wetness of her mouth.

Kirk groan signaled his pleasure which encouraged her to not only continue but emboldened her to explore. Li Su paused long enough to thrust her index finger into her mouth, wetted it and began to probe Kirk's anus causing him to flinch slightly.

Li Su looked up and asked "Is it Ok if I play with your ass? Feeling your finger in mine felt really good and made me want your cock in there too!"

Although Kirk surprisingly enjoyed the sensation of her fingers playing with his ass, he stopped her by grasping her wrists and pulling her to her feet.

"Its not what I like or that you like that's important – its what WE like together. So let's take our time to explore what makes us feel good."

With that he kicked off his jeans that had nestled around his ankles and led her to the side of the bed. Facing Li Su he started slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She inhaled deeply as his hands slowly opened it and cool air caressed her chest, pulled the hem from her skirt and cupped her pale full breasts in his strong chocolate hands. As he unsnapped the clasp he gently pinched her blood engorged nipples, Li Su's hips began thrusting slightly. He lowered his head and took each pointy nip into his warm, wet mouth and gently bit them scraping his teeth against them as he drew his head backwards.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum!" Li Su hissed. Kirk didn't respond but resumed kissing, nuzzling and biting her now heaving chest as he unfastened her skirt. Bending to pull it down, his tongue traced a warm wet path down her torso, flicked at her navel and placed a warm kiss on her panty covered mound as she lifted her leg to step out of her skirt.

He placed her skirt on the bed and grasped the waistband of her panties and tugged them off. He stood, clamped his strong hands on Li Su's ass forcing his hard cock between her legs and began sliding in and out against her wet swollen lips.

"Ohhh, I like that!" Li Su whispered "Your hard cock feels hot and is making me really wet!"

"Then you'll probably like this too!" Kirk whispered into her ear and lifted her into the air. Li Su clasped her hands behind his neck and looked down between them as Kirk drew his hips back. She groaned as she felt his thick black manhood began to enter her. She locked her ankles around his waist and pulled his thick cock deeper into her yearning pussy.

"Fuck me Kirk! ... Make love to me! Anything ... just take my pussy – its all yours!"

Kirk cupped her gyrating ass, slipped one finger deep into her rosebud and began rhythmically thrusting into his newfound lover. As he increased his tempo, Li Su matched each thrust with her own. "I can't hold it Kirk, I'm gonna cum all over my ... your black cock! Its what I want and need!"

On the edge of climax himself Kirk exploded into her as he felt the tight walls of her vagina rippling around him as her hot wet cream poured over his cock.

Li Su's arms and legs loosened their grip and her head slumped on his shoulder as Kirk walked backwards to the bed. Although he'd just cum he was enjoying the tiny ripples of her subsiding climax on his semi-hard dick that still filled her. His finger still deep in her ass, her full breasts pressed against his chest, he bent and sat carefully to remain fully embedded in her soft folds.

As he lay back, Li Su released her long legs from his waist and straddled him. Her knees rested alongside his waist, her breasts flattened against his chest with her long locks splayed on his shoulder with her ass thrust into the air seeming to enjoy the invasion of Kirk's firmly implanted digit.

"I feel so good!" Li Su whispered "You make me feel so good! The way you make me cum is like a dream!"

"But you're not dreaming you gorgeous woman. You're starting to learn what you like sexually and that makes me feel good too."

"I'm glad and I hope you'll promise to come back and make me feel good again. I want to experiment with the things I've read and heard about. I trust you to take me ... make love to me ... fuck me too but not fuck me over."

As she spoke Kirk began to slowly withdraw his finger from her ass. "Nooo ... leave it in there, it feels good like it belongs in me!"

"I promise to fill it again sometime soon but I need to go to the bathroom."

Li Su sighed with disappointment and reluctantly lifted her hips freeing Kirk from her still wet pussy.

Kirk returned and found her lying on her back, legs spread wide and smiling. As he approached the bed, Li Su sat up and grabbed his now soft cock. He felt a metallic coolness as she wrapped her hand on him with an upward motion.

"Our memories!" Li Su smiled "I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!"

Kirk looked down and saw that she'd slipped a key fob onto his cock with the promised thumb drive of their exploits from the previous day. A small jade version of her 'Silk Road' pubes was attached and insured that she would not be soon forgotten.

Placing the trinket on the nightstand, Kirk grasped her wrists. "We'd better shower or I'll miss my plane."

Laughing aloud she quipped "I was hoping you would!"

Kirk adjusted the jets of the handheld shower wand until the temperature was suitable and led her into the large stall. Taking a washcloth in one hand, he rapidly lathered the shea butter soap in it and began to gently wash Li Su's back. When he reached her athletic ass, he probed it with a soapy digit until she squirmed in satisfaction. He turned her and lavished suds on her neck, her shoulders and cupped her breasts in his soapy hands before gently squeezed each hard nipple.

Li Su sighed, turned and leaned back against the tile wall as Kirk gently soaped her silky pubes with his thumb brushing over her again hard clit.

"Let me wash you!" Li Su said as she took the cloth from his hand. She made no attempt to wash anything except the thick black cock which was the source of her satisfaction. After a few soft wipes, she dropped the cloth on the floor, turned and bent over resting her hands on the shower seat.

"I need it in me one more time before we leave!" she said spreading her legs as she looked over her shoulder expectantly.

Kirk didn't hesitate and slid deep inside her with one swift stroke.

"Do me, DO ME HARD! Kirk, I need you to!"

"Your wish is my command baby!" Kirk replied and began ramming the full length of his cock in and out of her well used pussy his strong hands tightly siezed her tiny waist.

Feeling himself about to cum quickly and with Li Su rapidly thrusting her hips backwards, he grabbed the shower head and thrust it between her legs. Li Su jumped as the powerful jets pulsed against her click and screamed as she climaxed and felt Kirk's thick cream again filling her love cup. She quickly shoved her hands between her legs and grabbed the shower head. She pressed it against her throbbing pussy and humped her hips against the vibrating jets. "Aiiiiyyyeeeeee!" she hissed as she continued cumming causing Kirk to inject a final stream of his potent sperm into her nubile Asian hole.

When her hips finally became still and she loosened her grip on the shower head, her long legs trembled violently. Kirk reluctantly withdrew and she slumped against the tiled wall. As she slowly recovered, they laughed as they took turns rinsing each other and finally stepped from the shower. After patting each other dry, they hurriedly dressed to begin the trip to the airport.

Li Su glided beside him and smiled as he opened the passenger door. "I'd better drive to let you recover Gorgeous."

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. My legs are still trembling from the best shower of my life!" she giggled, "WOW!"

As Kirk guided the car towards the airport, Li Su sat with her back to the door so she could face Kirk. She slipped off her shoes and folded her legs beneath her causing her skirt to slide well up her tan legs not bothering to pull it down.

"This is the best I have ever felt! After making love with you for the first time in my life I'm really satisfied!"

"Oh?" Kirk interjected

"Yes, the very first. Usually after my husband gets off, he falls asleep and I have to masturbate to get any satisfaction. But after you made me cum a lot of times and kept making love to me I felt wanted and appreciated for being myself."

"I do appreciate you and ... I want you! You are a special woman and a most desirable lover."

"Does that mean that you'll be coming back?"

"I'll be back again soon to interview more candidates because this trip wasn't successful."

"In one way I'm sorry to hear that. But in another I'm glad because I'll be able to see you again!"

"One has nothing to do with the other Li Su. I so enjoyed being with you that I would be back even if I had hired the ten programmers I need."

"That makes me feel even more special. Just the thought of your black hardware slipping into my wet pink software again means I made the right decision."

"Decision about what?"

"I decided that because you made me cum so much and I didn't need to get myself off that I wouldn't masturbate until I can be with you again!"

"Wow, that's quite a compliment but won't it be difficult?"

"Yeah, but it will be worth it. Maybe we can chat by phone if I really need to cum. Just hearing your voice makes me wet."

Kirk could only chuckle and nod.

As they approached the airport Kirk asked "Should I go into short term parking or drive to the gate so you can drop me off?"

"You'd better drive to the gate."

"OK, I understand. Someone you know might see you."

"No its not that. As good as you've made me feel, I wouldn't care who saw us! If I go in with you, it might feel like I was saying goodbye and" she shifted to extend a shapely leg, "my legs might still be too weak after our exciting shower!"

They both laughed heartily.

Kirk guided the car into a curbside slot that was just being vacated and slipped the car into Park. Li Su's hand covered his and squeezed softly. "You are truly a wonderful man" she whispered and gripped his hand for emphasis.

"You too Gorgeous!" he replied before extracting his hand and opening the door. He walked around the car, opened her door and extended his hand to help her out. His new elegant swan accepted his hand and gracefully exited. She continued holding his hand as he walked to the trunk to retrieve his bag. He leaned in and grasped the strap of his black leather suit bag. As he stood back up, Li Su press against him, grasped his thick neck with her slender fingers and pulled his head to hers.

She first brushed his full lips with her delectably thin mouth before pulling him harder and slipping her dainty pink tongue to swirl around his.

"Please hurry back to me lover!" she whispered into his ear as she stepped back.

Kirk stepped to the driver's side, watched as she gracefully slipped behind the wheel and walked toward the entrance. He paused as the electric door slid open and looked over his shoulder. Li Su blew him a kiss and smiled broadly to acknowledge his glance before pulling into traffic.

As he settled into his seat, he reflected on his trip – "Zero for new hires but a ninety five on the lovemaking scale. Somehow I suspect Li Su will peg my cock meter to a hundred!"

He turned off his cell phone when the stewardess requested, slid his head onto the head rest and drifted into a post coital nap. He awoke with a start when the stewardess announced their impending arrival. He'd slept throughout the flight.

"She took more out of me than I'd thought!" Kirk mused as the wheels touched down and the pilot taxied towards the gate.

As the plane approached the gate, Kirk turned on his iPhone and saw he had a message. He slipped in her ear buds, dialed his mailbox and heard Li Su's familiar voice.

"We missed lunch lover! I'm hungry for food but am still full of your delicious cream!" she chuckled. "I'm already missing you and wanted to hear your voice and tell you just how special you make me feel! I'll call you later in the week if I have trouble keeping my 'No masturbation' promise. Meanwhile I hope you enjoy our sexy pics as much as I do! I am looking at them now!

Love you ... ahhh, really LUST for you, handsome!"

Kirk was momentarily tempted to call her back but decided against it. He shifted back into hyper focused work mode and drove to his office. "First things first!" he reminded himself. He was approaching a critical deadline. His contracts contained a huge bonus clause for early delivery but the chances of getting it seemed more remote because finding more programmers was proving more difficult than he'd hoped.

He spent an hour in the office cleaning up odds and ends before heading home. As he drove out of the parking lot, he plugged his iPhone into the sound system to enjoy some relaxing jazz. As he reached for the touch screen to make a selection, he noticed he had a message from Li Su. He wondered if it was the same message he'd played earlier but quickly found otherwise.

"You just left a few hours ago but I really miss you! Also, I have an idea that might let us keep helping each other for a long time. I'll work on the details and be ready to give them AND MYSELF to you when you come back! Please hurry, love!"

During the following week she left several voicemails. Most were of the'I miss you/I need you/I want you'variety. However, a couple caught his attention and caused him to play them more than once:

"I've made one of our pix the screensaver on my laptop. Its Number 15 on the thumb drive I gave you. I hope you like my choice – I sure do!"

Her message made Kirk curious so he plugged the thumb drive into his computer. "Ahhh", he chuckled, so that's number 15.

It was a candid shot with her blonde streaked black hair draped his muscled black chest, her 'Silk Road' necklace hanging between her hard nippled breasts framing the centerpiece of the pic – his thick veiny black cock penetrating the swollen pinkish folds of her receptive pussy. Although neither of them could be identified, the picture spoke volumes.

Another mentioned her upcoming trip to the East Coast and playful (he hoped) offer to stop by on her way out and/or as she returned. It ended:

"While I want to cum for our pleasure, I also have an important business proposition to discuss! Please say YES!'

After rereading the message he was convinced she was serious about wanting to cum/come but wondered just what kind of proposition she wanted to make.

12