Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go ahead and I'll join you in a minute." Kirk said. "First I need to call room service to pick up our lunch trays and clean up the spilled water." Summer answered his call and promised to come right up. Kirk told her that he would leave the door open as he would be in his bedroom and might be busy when she arrived. When he returned from his quick shower he smelled the air freshener Summer had sprayed. He chuckled to himself "Musta smelled of sex when she arrived!"

Because she'd soaked thru the crotch of her slacks Li Su changed her clothes earlier than planned. She'd changed into a functional but decidedly plain pant suit. "I need to dress down a bit when I meet the lawyers" she explained when she noticed Kirk's reaction to her outfit. "If I dress too well, they'll assume I have a lot of money and try to charge me more." Kirk nodded in understanding just as another team member arrived.

The afternoon meetings were a bit more eventful. One team member had some pointed questions for Kirk implying that he'd have to earn her trust. Li Su reprimanded her in Chinese before ripping open the cash filled envelope and pointing to Kirk. "He is the reason that you're getting this! If you don't feel you can trust him, I'll keep this and you can leave!" Her eyes widened upon seeing the cash and then dropped downward. "I'm sorry" she barely whispered as she accepted the cash, bowed contritely and left the room.

Li Su became fidgety and began almost hyperventilating just before the last meeting of the day. It was with Daiyu, her dreaded neighbor/best programmer. Kirk, while aware of Li Su's mistrust, was surprised that her trepidation was so profound. He'd only seen a head and shoulders shot of Daiyu and had been prepped by Li Su to expect her to be slutty in appearance and manner. A firm knock on the door announced her arrival.

"Come in!" Kirk directed in his deep baritone and strode towards the door. As he neared the door Daiyu stepped in. To say she looked stunning would be a classic understatement. She took his breath away. An audible gasp from Li Su indicated she too was surprised by her neighbor's appearance. Instead of the expected "come fuck me slut", Daiyu looked like she'd been sent straight over from central casting for a photo shoot for the cover of Asian Woman Magazine. From head to toe she looked - regal!

"Good afternoon, Dr. Johnson! I'm Daiyu" the tastefully dressed neighbor with impeccable English said as she extended a hand to Kirk. She glanced across to a still stunned Li Su and greeted her in Chinese. She smiled a "GOTCHA!" smirk in response to Li Su's still open mouthed gape.

Her appearance was the essence of flawlessness - from head to toe. She might well have waited for the plumber that morning but it was clear that she also invested time (and money) in her appearance. Her hair was perfectly coiffed and fell softly on the shoulders of her Chanel jacket. She wore 'Barely there' makeup with just the slightest blush on cheeks. Her beige silk blouse teased "Yes there's plenty of tit here!" but they were tastefully covered with just a hint of her lacy bra in view . Her fitted skirt was a ladylike knee length. Expensive looking silk hose clung to her shapely calves and Christian Louboutin point toe pumps covered her slender feet. She extended her perfectly manicured hands again to Kirk and bowed slightly. "It's so nice to finally meet you!" She stood aside as Kirk helped her be seated, murmuring a soft "Thank you!" as she smiled broadly at him with her gold flecked eyes dancing. "I appreciate your taking the time to visit with me."

Li Su sat in stunned silence and watched through squinted eyes as her nemesis wound her magic. Daiyu's comments were brief and on point and her responses to Kirk's questions were direct. She remained poised, sat upright and all her movements were graceful - from her flowing hands when she used them to emphasize a point to her shapely legs when she smoothly crossed them.

Although the conversation was totally business like, the air was filled with tension thick enough to cut. Daiyu's comment that she hoped to meet with Kirk again on future visits evoked a sharp exchange in Chinese from Li Su signaling an imminent 'cat fight'. In hopes of defusing the situation Kirk excused himself to visit the bedroom bathroom. As he returned, he glanced at the door knob and noticed something unusual. Tape had been placed over the spring latch to prevent it from locking. He thought it odd but continued back into the boardroom. He found Daiyu alone. She had left her seat, walked around the table and stood looking out the window behind his chair. She smiled brightly in his direction and was about to speak when Li Su emerged from the boardroom restroom with her purse in hand.

Kirk took his seat and Daiyu glided slowly back to hers. She sat down, crossed her ankles and looked expectantly across the table at Kirk. "I think I've covered everything I need to, do you have any questions Daiyu?" he asked. Before her now elegant neighbor could respond, Li Su who had remained standing interjected "I'm SURE we've covered everything!" She seemed anxious for the interview to end. Before Daiyu could answer Li Su thrust the cash filled envelope across the table towards her. Seemingly unfazed by Li Su's demeanor, Daiyu rose and walked around the table to graciously thank them both for their time. She again grasped both of Kirk's hands in hers as she smiled and looked directly into his eyes. Li Su ignored her overture and strode briskly towards the door and opened it. Seemingly getting the message to leave, Daiyu followed with Kirk not far behind giving him the opportunity to admire her shapely ass that swayed as she walked. Li Su stepped aside as Kirk held the door. His downward glance at Daiyu's slim ankles was interrupted by another taped door latch. The boardroom door leading to the hall had also been taped to prevent it from being locked. Before he could even give more thought to the door latch, Li Su practically slammed the door. "I'm glad THAT'S over with!" she huffed.

Bemused, Kirk pulled her to him pecked her cheek and whispered into her ear. "Thanks for introducing me to your amazing team. Your leadership is going to benefit us all."

"What did you think of her? She really surprised me." Squinting her eyes, "I know she's up to something but I haven't figured it out yet."

"She seemed very knowledgeable and spoke English very well" Kirk replied. Ignoring the double meaning of her question he continued "She and all the other team members can put us in the forefront of custom software providers. I am lucky to have you and them helping to do that."

Sensing that she was going to get nothing further from him, Li Su glanced at her watch. "I have to leave in about 45 minutes. Maybe you'll say goodbye by letting me feel my black snake Chinese good luck charm again - the thick black cock you gave me when I first proposed our business partnership. Letting me cum all over it is a perfect way to seal our deal! Besides I know you're leaving the first thing in the morning and it will be a while before you come back."

Kirk took her hand and led her towards the bedroom. "I plan to come back regularly to check on the team's progress and let you feel your 'Year of the Snake' good luck charm. Plus you'll need to visit periodically to brief me and the rest of my team. Let's just celebrate today knowing the future is good!" He lifted her into his arms and laid her gently on the bed.

Li Su reached down to remove her shoes but Kirk stopped her. "Stop baby, I want to slowly undress you and show you how much I appreciate you." Somewhat reluctantly, Li Su lay back and watched as Kirk began to shed his clothing. "Please hurry!" she whispered urgently.

Her eyes followed each movement of his hands - as they unfastened each button, as he pulled the blue shirttail from his slacks, as he opened the shirt and shrugged it off his broad shoulders revealing his rippling pecs. Her eyes widened as he unfastened his slacks and slipped them down his legs giving her a clear view of the bulge beneath his navy blue silk briefs. When he hooked his thumbs into his waistband, Li Su began to squirm in anticipation. When he lowered the material to his ankles and kicked them aside, she began to thrust her hips upward.

He moved to the bedside and grasped the heels of both feet and she jerked her feet from her shoes. She watched as his hands moved to her hips and unsnapped her slacks. The sound of her zipper being slowly opened was accompanied by an involuntary whimper. She lifted her hips from the bed without any prompting from Kirk, drew back her legs in quick succession to let him pull them free. The motion was repeated as he removed the amber panties she'd changed into at noon putting her slick molten core on display. As he crawled onto the bed her eyes were fixed on his hard ebony cock which glistened with the precum she was yearning to taste. He began unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it from beneath her as she sat up slightly. He reached to unsnap her bra but stopped short by what he saw - several hundred dollar bills were protruding. Seeing his hesitation, Li Su explained. "I decided to give Daiyu only part of her money to make sure I stay in control and that she stays away from you."

Slightly perturbed but understanding somewhat Kirk said "We need to deal with your insecurities." He quickly pulled her bra off scattering two dozen C-Notes across the sheets. He grasped her wrists and pulled her arms above her head and lowered his full weight on her. "You need to put aside your concerns about your mother" he said and ground her pelvis against hers. "You need to stop being fearful about Daiyu" he continued as he lifted his hips until his hardness was poised at the opening of her womanhood. Pressing his cock into her until he was surrounded by her wetness, "You need to think of only one thing - how I, how my cock feels deep inside of you!"

In one fluid motion he entered her fully and began to slowly withdraw before sliding back into her depths. As he repeated his strong but unhurried plunges, Li Su matched them with upward thrusts of her own. She disengaged her hands and wrapped them around Kirk's broad back. "The only thing I'm thinking about now lover is how good you feel inside of me and how great you make me feel. I love the feeling of being your woman!"

He felt the heels of her feet press into his ass cheeks as she began thrusting upward onto him with greater urgency. "I want to feel your hot cum explode into me and wash away my fears!"

Kirk felt her vagina ripple and begin to spasm. He began pounding his thick cock harder and deeper into her. He slipped his strong hands beneath her hips and pulled her up, his fingers invading her ass as he slammed down into her. She began whimpering which evolved into a passionate elongated moan which was eclipsed by her yelling his name as they erupted simultaneously. He grunted as he poured his steamy cum into her depths. She wrapped her body around him, unmoving as if frozen in the frantic moment of release. Like lovers captured by the closing shutter of a camera, they hung in suspended animation. Only their heaving sweat slicked chests showed telltale signs of life.

After a few minutes Li Su exhaled protractedly and whispered "Thank you love for making me feel whole again. I enjoy celebrating with you! I'd better shower so I'm not late meeting my mother and our lawyer.

Li Su swung to her feet reluctantly and asks Kirk how he planned to spend the evening. She seemed pleased with his "Recovering from you" response. To avoid the temptation to linger for another round of sizzling sex, she showered alone, dressed quickly and kissed Kirk as he still lounged on the bed. "Goodbye lover and thank you for being the man of my dreams" she said, retrieved her envelope and clothes and stepped into the hallway.

Kirk sighed and gave a fleeting thought to locking the doors but instead languished on the bed and drifted off to sleep. When he awakened from his nap, it was already dark outside. He glanced at his watch, decided to shower and go out and stretch his legs with a brisk walk.

A sign in the elevator advertised roast duck, one of his favorites, in the lobby dining room. He was sorely tempted but his excitement was tempered by the fact that the dining room always seemed crowded. When he returned after logging a quick mile or two he hadn't shaken a potentially delicious meal from his head so he walked towards the dining room. His earlier concerns were validated as he looked into the packed room. It didn't appear that any seats were available as he walked in and surveyed the room.

He approached the hostess desk and asked how long a wait he should expect and learned it was about an hour. He was about to turn on his heel to leave when he heard a somewhat familiar voice - "Dr. Johnson, would you care to join me?" It was Li Su's neighbor/nemesis Daiyu. "This place has been overflowing for a while" she said. "I learned that was a backlog but", smiling broadly and flouncing her perfectly coiffed hair "I persuaded the maître 'd to seat me at this table for two".

"Hello Daiyu! I didn't expect to see you here. I appreciate the offer" Kirk said as he sat down. "They're serving one of my favorites and I didn't want to miss it."

"I suspect that you're a bit like me and get whatever you want if you set your mind to it!" Daiyu opined. She sat back and thrust her full chest outward slightly. "I probably saw the same sign you did and was determined to sample the duck platter too."

"You decided to stay for dinner even though our meeting finished a couple of hours ago?" Kirk asked.

"Oh no!" she chuckled "I'm staying here tonight because the plumber still has the water in my apartment turned off." Before Kirk could respond she flagged down a passing waiter and requested a second place setting. Before the waiter could leave she turned to Kirk and asked "Would you like wine? A merlot perhaps?"

Kirk was impressed by her suggested pairing for their duck but offered "I suggest a Pomerol Bordeaux and insist on paying." He gave the waiter his executive floor keycard to have the check put on his tab.

"Impressive!" Daiyu commented "A man, a real gentleman, that not only wears fine clothing but also knows his wine! I haven't heard anyone request Pomerol since my days at IPV!"

It was Kirk's turn to return the compliment as he recognized her reference to IPV (Institut Villa Pierrefeu) one of Switzerland's most respected finishing schools. "Exquisite programming skills, exotic looks AND IPV training! That's an admirable and most unusual combination. Kudos!"

She blushed and smiled brightly. "Well, thank you sir!"

As they chatted Kirk learned that she, like Li Su, had worked for the government interacting with dignitaries. She'd been dispatched to Switzerland for training and had met her future husband, a low level diplomat who was soon to be transferred to the States. "I confess that the marriage was based on mutual convenience. I became his 'arm candy' and he became my ticket to the States. I hope you don't think ill of me for going after what I want."

"Oh no" Kirk replied "But I must excuse myself."

"I hope I haven't scared you off!"

"No, I just need to visit the facilities!" Kirk replied which evoked an exaggerated sigh of relief from Daiyu. "Whew! I'm glad!" she exhaled.

Upon Kirk's return he was able to view her in profile. She sat with her chin resting on her hand, gazing out the window. The fullness of her breasts was evident above the table as was the shapeliness of her crossed legs below the table that displayed enough of her thighs to draw his attention.

She smiled as he approached and declared what was on her mind. "I'm glad that I didn't scare off such a handsome gentleman. I like your company!"

"I don't scare easily" Kirk replied "even when I know I should tread lightly."

"I know Li Su probably told you some less than flattering things about me and some might be true given the visceral reaction I'm having to you but I'd like for you to make your own assessment."

"Maybe we can start by just enjoying a fine meal, a great bottle of wine and an interesting dinner partner?" Kirk replied.

"Salud!" he offered in toast and extended his glass to hers. "Yung Sing!" she replied as the ring of their touching glasses echoed across the table.

"Her strong personality shone through even when proposing a toast!" he thought. Kirk had expected to hear a more traditional toast like "Gan Bei!" (dry the cup) but 'Yung Sing' (drink and win!) spoke volumes as to her spirit and, probably, her intentions.

They shared a knowing chuckle and slipped into easy conversation as they partook of a truly delightful meal. Although Daiyu made a couple of flirtatious comments, she didn't press the issue when she got no response. Although she didn't press the issue, her look and manner gave him the distinct feeling that she'd try again.

Their conversation continued as they finished off the bottle of wine. As the evening drew to a close, Kirk escorted Daiyu to the elevator. "What floor madam?" he inquired.

Chuckling she said "I'm tempted to say yours but want to leave you with a ladylike opinion of me. So fourth floor please sir!"

"You do indeed leave me with a favorable impression - QUITE favorable!" he shared as the door opened to her floor.

Daiyu extended her hand, drew close as Kirk accepted it and rose up on her toes and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Sweet dreams!" she murmured and strode out of the elevator. Kirk prevented the door from closing and watched as she glided down the hallway to her room. Her posture was erect, her strides were poised and purposeful and her swaying hips conveyed an alluring and confident femininity.

"Quite a lady!" he thought to himself "Quite a lady!" as he allowed the doors to swish closed.

He packed to prepare for an early departure to begin his drive home and stripped before lying on the bed. He dozed off and around midnight he was awakened by the squeak of a door hinge. He tensed as his mind recalled the tape over the door latches leading into the boardroom and into his bedroom. He took a deep breath now fully awake ready to take on any intruder.

The door leading to the conference room opened. The outside light provided the backdrop for the silhouette he glimpsed - a tall female form pulling her dress over her head. He could make out only a partial view as she strode towards him as the door closed - long hair, full breasts and flared hips.

He felt her kneel on the bed beside him.

He started to speak but felt one of her hands press against his lips.

"Shsssh!! She whispered as her other hand encircled his cock and began to stroke him slowly.

As he relaxed, his cock began to stiffen in response to her stroking. When he was at full mast he felt her light breath on the head of his thick cock, feather-light kisses down and back up his now throbbing shaft followed by the sensation of her warm mouth enveloping him.

At first his mind raced in an attempt to identify his midnight visitor.

Was it Li Su?

Jai??

Daiyu???

Summer????

The possibilities were several but the vacuum-like suction of the warm mouth on his manhood made him stop trying to identify the "Who" and instead concentrate on the powerful "What" he was beginning to feel as he thrust his hips upward.

12