Black Falcon and the Returning Hero

Story Info
Superheroine meets evil heroine in fight then gets fucked.
14.7k words
3.96
60.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

Black Falcon and the Returning Hero

This is a superheroine story themes including fighting, beaten up and lots of girl on girl sex action if you don't want to read stories of this nature don't. Black Falcon is not my creation her name and look belong to Slayer Paris Productions and Superheroine World; I am not claiming credit for their character Black Falcon is borrowed from them with their kind permission. All feedback is welcome at dx8891@yahoo.com enjoy the story. The Pac

Black Falcon slams the back door to her house shut and leans against the wooden frame letting out a big sigh. It has been a long night for the superheroine, catching robbers, beating up gang members then after doing all that being leered over and sometimes groped by the police and members of the public. She is tired, pissed off and all she wants to do now is forget her long night and get some sleep. Falcon stops leaning on her door and walks forward into her main living area then checking out her tired features in the mirror hanging over the fireplace. She brushes her long red hair out of her face and opens her mouth checking that all her perfect white teeth are not broken and that her full red lips don't carry any scars. The rest of her perfect, pale body is wrapped up and protected inside her superheroine suit as she first checks her long yellow cape trailing down from her shoulders. Before looking at her yellow wrist protector's tied to her forearms and them to her slutty yellow boots with 3 inches of heel to make her stand taller but always looks like it is difficult to run and chase bad guys in.

Her black latex top is cut just below her big boobs exposing her flat mid-section and in the middle of her black top is her falcon symbol pushed even further forward thanks to her massive tits. Her top is stretched out and with it being cut off just below her boobs sometimes people fighting and watching her get to see the undersides of her big tits and that must give them a treat, Falcon grins to herself as she rubs her boobs checking and feeling them in case of any damage or injury she might not have felt while out on the streets. Around her shapely hips is a yellow utility belt storing some of her most valuable crime fighting tools and also sometimes signed photos of her and a small make up kit just in case a reporter catches her after a tough battle looking for a quick comment. Her pants are black like her top and made out of latex like her top meaning they stick and curve around Falcon's powerful legs and when she stands heroically in her full outfit some see a sexy woman in slutty clothes, others a fan boy's dream girl and some see a young woman standing up for good in the evil, villain filled Empire City. Falcon yawns and stretches out her young tight body as the early light of dawn creeps in through the windows and she shuts her eyes thinking about going to bed and having a nice long sleep.

KABOOM, CRASH.

Falcon whips round and sees her back door has been broken clean off and standing on what's left of her door is a young blonde dressed all in blue standing with her hands on her hips in a classic superheroine pose. Rubbing her sleep deprived eyes Falcon watches as this mysterious figure in blue walks forward stepping over the rumble and mess of her broken door and walks into the lit up areas of Falcon's living space and finally she knows who the girl is.

"Blue Bolt, is that you?" Falcon asked tired and stunned by the sudden appearance of her former crime fighting partner.

"Nice seeing you again too old friend," Bolt says without a hint of expression on her model like face.

Falcon is totally shocked by her appearance shaking her head, "I thought you were living in Europe, What the hell are you doing breaking down my door?" Falcon asks with a hint of annoyance and anger.

Bolt tilts her head for a second looking at Falcon's slightly upmarket house while Falcon stands there wondering if the long nights are finally taking their toll on her mental state as Blue Bolt can't be standing here right now. Bolt quit almost 2 years ago, no one knew why but Falcon being her closest friend guessed that the young blonde was tired of all the crime and the evil. The last Falcon had heard was that Bolt was going to Europe to live and learn and Falcon had been happy for her. She looks just the same as when Falcon last saw her, that dark brown tanned skin and her small petite figure but toned and surprising strong in a fight with her long shoulder length blonde hair flowing down. Her famous Blue headband pressed against her forehead keeping her hair out of her eyes along with her famous blue spandex leotard covering her body but sticking out are her big breasts and the leotard is cut tightly round her crotch just about keeping her pussy hidden from public view. Her symbol a big white lightning bolt sewn into the leotard runs right down the middle of the outfit drawing more attention to her firm breasts and she also is wearing her standard blue gloves and blue knee leather boots. In Falcon's eyes it is almost the perfect reconstruction of her old partner like someone grew her action figure to human height but it wasn't it was Blue Bolt, back and in the flesh.

"I'm back Falcon, I'm back because I want to save you," Bolt says in the soft American tone that Falcon used to hear almost every night on patrol.

"Save me? Save me from what Bolt?" Falcon asks confused still staring the sexy blonde up and down making sure this isn't some crazy dream.

"I can no longer sit by and watch my friend become a wreck and ruin a perfectly good life," Bolt says her eyes narrowing underneath her mask which is just a single strip of blue across her eyes.

"Ruin my life who says I'm ruining my life," Falcon says upset that Bolt has been out of touch for years and has suddenly come back broke down her door just to offer her advice.

Bolt smiles, "Look at yourself Falcon, every night getting dressed up like a cheap hooker and out walking the streets, getting beaten up groped sometimes even fucked and all for nothing."

"It's not all for nothing," Falcon huffs placing her hands on her hips, anger building, "I protect the people, I protect the city every time I go out."

"Yes but Falcon is it really worth it all you give, all those hours just to be a tabloid whore, an internet sex story muse?" Falcon shifts uncomfortably looking at the ground rather than at her powerful former superheroine friend.

"It just isn't worth it Falcon, you want to be known as a hero instead everyone has pictures of your ass and you probably deal with so much creepy fan mail your stomach just can't take any more," Bolt says grinning as she can see her words having an effect on her former partner.

"I use my powers to save people and I have a responsibility to use my powers to help the world and anything else people choose to see is their own business," Falcon says starting to grow more confident in the presence of Blue Bolt.

"But it's more than that Falcon look at your outfit, you dress like a slut I mean that top," Blue points at Falcon's tiny black top, "I mean I can almost see your tits you darling are sending out the message that you're a slut."

Falcon gets a little mad a scowl appears on her pretty face as Bolt laughs, "Come on Falcon look at the state of you, I've seen hookers wear nicer more covering outfits and you are amazed that all robbers get hard around you and try to fuck you."

"Fuck off Bolt, you are no better that tight blue one piece your wearing doesn't hid your big tits love," Falcon spits out stepping forward flicking her long red hair out of her face, "I seem to remember that several websites were dedicated to your big round ass."

"Yes I remember that too it's why I left Falcon I was tired of being nothing more than a dressed up wank target," Bolt says moving a little closer to Falcon who stares at her former friend though her blue mask and into her light green eyes.

"But why are you back now, dressed like that if you don't want to be viewed as wank fodder?" Falcon asks.

"I returned Falcon because I want to save you, I want to save all our superheroine sisters," Blue says smiling.

"Save us?" Falcon asks confused, "Again with the save us from what, what do you mean Bolt?"

"The truth dear girl, the fact for all our bravery for all our good deeds and crime fighting we don't matter."

Falcon chokes back a laugh, "We don't matter please, we have our own days celebrated by the whole city, bad guys tremble at the mere mention of your name, we do good Bolt don't you remember that?"

"I remember being beaten and abused on a nightly basis, I remember being fucked by more bad guys than by lovers, I remember the fact I'm nothing but cheap dressed up scum in the eyes of the world," Bolt rages tears starting to form.

"I wanted to be a hero ever since the accident I wanted to be a hero so much to help and save people but Falcon every night, being attacked and ruined wearing this slutty outfits and being a walking XXX geek fantasy for all those years It's just too much."

Bolt sinks to her knees shaking with the memory and seeing her once best friend open up like this breaks Falcon's heart too as she walks over kneeling next to Bolt giving her a squeezing one arm hug. Groaning at the touch of her friend both girls remember back to long nights on patrol then going back to their shared flat and fucking each other's brains out.

"There, there Bolt," Falcon says comfortingly, "It will be ok."

"Yes it will," Blue says light and fore burning in her eyes again, "Join me Falcon, join with me and help me save all our fellow abused superhero sisters."

Falcon breaks the hug looking staring deep into the eyes of her best friend and lesbian lover trying to work out what she means.

"Save them from this life of wearing these dumb slutty outfits, from having the scum of the earth fuck them like common whores, from being wank targets to the 'good and noble' citizens of Earth, come on Falcon just like old times lets rid the world of the superheroine

and see how many people beg and plead for them back."

"You want us to what retire all the world's super heroines?" Black Falcon says shocked.

"Ah I love you sometimes girl," Bolt says with a big grin, "That is just what I was thinking retire all the heroines in the world see how all these sickos and perverts cope for a few days without us saving them."

"But, but that's wrong," Falcon says standing up, "Blue you sound like a terrorist or something we can't retire everyone and hold the world to ransom."

"WHY NOT," Blue shouts standing up too, "The bad guys do it all the time, they always get their way and control us we need to take a lesson from them show these stupid people to regret and miss us then with a few simple demands met we go back to saving people."

Falcon's jaw has dropped as she stares at Blue Bolt almost for the first time, "I can't believe it Blue, we can't do that these people love us fuck girl we are heroes."

"No we are not Falcon get it into your thick skull," Blue snaps, "Do heroes get internet sites full of slutty pics like a porn star, do heroes get creepy disgusting fan mail from every jerk and pervert on the planet, do heroes get felt up and groped every time they are in a crowd."

Bolt continues to rage, "Heroes are not real Falcon come on look at me I'm wearing the same slutty suit as a symbol to show you how pointless and stupid this all is, heroes Falcon heroes don't dress like third rate strippers and leave body parts hanging out."

"Please," Bolt begs clamping her hands together in front of her face, "Join with me to see our goal complete, I came to your first your my best friend, you were my first girl on girl fuck, you mean so much to me Falcon please you know I'm right, join with me."

Falcon looks unsure, a million different thoughts pounding though her head at once while her friend Blue Bolt stares at her pleading like back when they would have a night off and go out on the town as she would stand naked with that same pleading look on her face. In those days it was to wear one of Falcon's dresses now it's to retire all the world's super heroines then bring the world to ransom.

"Blue what if the other super heroines don't want to retire I mean you know the Hawks won't retire," Falcon says mentioning the massive UN funded superhero group known as the Hawks.

"Well if they are too stupid to know a good deal when they see one then old friend they will have to be taken out," Blue says with a simple small tone but the impact of the words knock Falcon back.

"What do you mean we can't take them out Blue, we can't hurt and kill our own," Falcon says shocked.

"Yes we can Falcon times have changed super heroine's around the world need to know they don't have to stand for being dumb dressed up sluts anymore and we can do it Falcon the best crime fighting team in the world back together again taking on the worst type of evil, our own self-preservation."

"You're mad," Falcon says stuttering a little looking her blue costume clad friend in deep surprise at what she is hearing, "Kill fellow super heroines in an act to save us Blue you sound like a villain."

Blue rolls her eyes, "There is no good guys and bad guys anymore Falcon wake up the world has changed and it's only them and us and if they won't help us we will have to do it ourselves and if anyone thinks different then they are not on our side sister heroine or not."

"Blue, Rachel honey you can't mean this you don't mean this we can't kill fellow super heroines please stop this," Falcon says tears welling up in her eyes and Blue merely sneers.

"Oh yeah here we go the great and powerful Black Falcon, lording it over me again with her book of rules and her code of conduct, you're the worst of the butch Falcon there are no rules for super heroines, no codes or guidelines we can do whatever we want we are all powerful."

She takes a step forward towards Falcon who is on the brink of tears shaking her head, "I loved you, I loved you so much every time we fucked I felt amazing but you kept me back told me there were rules against partners dating hell Falcon you didn't even tell me your real name, you held me back turned me into what I am today."

"I was trying to help you," Falcon shakes trying to stop the tears as her former friend now seemingly driven mad yells at her.

"No you taught me that there were rules a secret unwritten code you stupid little bitch and look what it got me, fucked, groped and my emotions used as a doormat," Bolt snaps a hint of anger over the final few uncomfortable weeks of their partnership, "It's why I'm offering you a second chance to make thinks right team with me again Falcon."

Black Falcon thinks for a second then shakes her head, "Sorry Bolt I can't do this you are not the girl I knew back then stop this and leave now."

Bolt looks shocked for a second then calms down taking another step closer to Falcon, "Do you like it then being a slut having your ass groped and stared at by people, I would have never had you down as some sort of cock teasing slut Falcon although it kind of does explain your love of wearing that tiny slutty top."

Once Bolt points of Falcon's top the young red head wraps her arm around her breasts making Bolt laugh, "Oh darling it's too late for that I bet most of the world has now seen and had a good wank for the underside of your big tits.

"Ok Bolt that's enough you come into my house, my private safe home and call me a slut and whore then you want me to join you on some stupid ass crusade well you can forget it Blue, nice seeing you again but get the fuck out my house and stay the fuck out of my life," Falcon yells.

Bolt smiles looking almost happy, "Ah I missed that about you Black Falcon that rough ready emotion filled lets go get them attitude used to get us in some much trouble but was always worth it in the end."

Falcon raises her eyebrow at the odd site of a tall tanned blonde standing in her living room in a one piece Lycra superheroine suit having a flashback to the good old days.

"Look Bolt as fun and charming as this reunion is, I'm worn out, sore and can't be ready to deal with this kind of crap."

"Ah yes of course Falcon you must have had another busy night, saving that gang of teenage boys from a fire," Bolt says with a evil little look on her face, "It's strange most 19 year olds are not that touchy feely yet after you saved them they were hugging you for hours, were they saying thank you or were they like all the rest of the good people of this city you save, all looking for a cheap feel of your big tits?"

Black Falcon blushes the same dark red colour as her hair and is starting to get pissed off at Blue.

"Fuck you Bolt you think I will believe the crazy shit you say and join you to defeat and retire our own sisterhood, you have gone fucking mad," Falcon says.

"Come on Falcon grow up this isn't about you, I picked you because you were my best friend and the only person I want to save from this stupid spandex filled lie we are all involved in," Bolt says staring at Falcon like a teacher watching a child fail to understand.

"Falcon this is worldwide, superheroine's are treated like shit, like groping animals perfect for some cheap masturbation and touching up, ignore all that shit you read about, truth liberty and freedom cause to those people out there that is bullshit."

Falcon watches her once best friend rant and scream and wonders what could have happened to such a sweet girl to make her this paranoid and crazy about nothing. Normally her heightened sense of human understanding would tell her Blue Bolt clearly suffered a bad experience while in costume and those thoughts have built up inside her mind and are now fully grown like a tree blocking all other sane thoughts.

"Is this all you want from life Falcon saving people then being groped, dressed like nothing more than a slut and getting taken by every strong bad guy that crosses your path, Join me," Bolt says lifting her hand up.

"You heard all those villains offering us a way out well Falcon this is your way out help me change the world again Falcon please help me save all the superheroine's," Blue begs with her long-time friend, "One more time The Bolt Falcon Express fighting the worst kind of evil."

Falcon stares at the hand of friendship Blue has offered, she stares at it for a few seconds until she shakes her head, "I'm sorry Bolt I can't."

"Come on Falcon why won't you help me?" Bolt says shocked still holding her hand out, her eyes wide as she didn't believe her best friend would really turn her down.

"Why you little bitch why because you left me you quit and walked out and everybody thought it was my fault, everyone suspected I did something that made you quit but clearly I did nothing," Falcon says letting go of some long standing pent out anger, "No one not one other heroine ever wanted to team and patrol with me again as they all thought I was a bitch and now years later when I have adapted and got used to being a lone protector you come slamming back into my life, it's not happening."

"I was hurt and abandoned and now you want me to team up with you, throw away all my good work because of a few cheap and nasty sex stories and teenage gropes, you think all that is enough to make me want to retire and even kill every superheroine on earth," Falcon shouts, her voice picking up and the bigger Blue takes a step a little stunned at the anger flowing from Falcon.

Bolt pulls her hand away and rubs it across her masked face, "Why can't you see I'm doing this to help you Falcon no more pickup lines and slutty outfits you know Falcon in your heart what I'm saying is right, join me."

She pushes her hand forward again and this time Falcon forcefully slaps it away and while Bolt recoils holding her wrist Black Falcon steps back placing her hands on her hips in a classic power superheroine pose.

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers