Black Femdom, Cindy Story

Story Info
An interracial lesbian story.
1k words
4.19
29.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

My name was Cindy, I'm a petite white blond girl really shy and submissive out and in the bed. I knew i was Lesbian since I was 12 years old and now I was 21 years old and I moved to Philly. I loved the city and it was great to have school there even if I had no friends or family there. I had a long relationship before moving to Philadelphia, we had to split cause she was cheating on me and I let her all the chance in the world. She quitted me saying she needed someone with a more dominant side. She was a fn bitch and she broke my heart but now I was all over that.

This city and school had lot of black people and I was not used to. I was taking my lunch outside watching them dance together showing her butt I think it's called twerking. It was nice looking at them with my sunglasses on obviously. I didn't had a big butt so I don't think I would look cool doing so, mine was pretty tight like all my body except my boobs who were just the perfect size. Not too big and not too small. After some month I wanted to establish a relationship so I started using tinder and I had lot of message but I didn't want to hurt anyone so I erased my profile. The next day, one black girl named Lateisha came to me and we started chatting and she surprisingly talked to me about my Tinder profile and how much she was interested into my hot body. Her eyes was already eating me alive, she was really into me.

We went to a coffee shop to talk even more, she went at my place and we had great passionate sex. She licked my pussy and I licked hers. Lateisha was taller than me, I was 5'2 and she was 5'11 with a big round butt and big boobs but a small waistline. Her skin was really dark and her eyes was great. She was almost like a cat the way she looked at you with her green eyes. So we were a official couple the next day, she slapped my ass in front of her friends the first day I met them it was a bit surprising but I know how much she was into me.

Sex got different day by day, she started using strap-on but she didn't want me to use it on her and it was a big one. She was rough and she was sweating a lot after she was done fucking me. She started using word like, "how did you like that white gurl!" she was pinching my tits, slapping my ass. One day I came home and she had removed all my clothes and bought me new ones... they were all pretty tight and short, people could see lot of skin with them. She told me I looked so darn cute with them and my other one was way too much conservative. She was dominant but other than that she was sweet to me and took care of me. She just loved showing myself to her friends and people around like I was her trophy or something like that so I did not whine about it plus I didn't want to lose that sweet pussy, it was the best pussy I ever tasted it was so yummy. I wasn't able to stop and I was always looking for more.

Some of her friends were a bit less sweet with me and talk trashed a lot, her sister was the worst she was groping me telling me I was a ugly fat white hoe and I wasn't fat at all I was slim but she was the ugly fat woman there so maybe she needed to throw her own frustration at me. She had my height but she was way more large. Family dinner was always kinda strange with her acting that way and she was saying horrible thing to me in front of her brother and parents. It was humiliating but my Lateisha was next to me so I always felt protected.

When we come back to my place, Lateisha orders me to strip and to kneel in front of her. She turned herself and put her ass in my face telling me to worship it. I was kissing her cheeks and i removed her panties with my mouth like she asked. I put my tongue deep in her ass, taste was not bad. I loved her a lot so it helped. She told me it was how white gurl should act in front of black woman. Clearly, she loved to role-play! After I finished licking her ass, I licked her pussy and I saw myself in the TV! She was recording me so I stopped and asked her what she was doing and she told me she loved to see myself having sex with her and she wanted to watch it again after. So, like the good submissive wife I was I continued and licked even more passionately her pussy. She cummed on my face and mmmm, that was really good!

The next morning, I was waking her up by licking her asshole clean she loved that a lot and I loved to make her happy than she kissed my forehead and told me she wished her friends could have what she have. She grabbed and squeezed my butt putting a finger in my asshole and fingering it roughly. She started to put a 2nd finger in it and continue to fingered it and then put it in my mouth. "You're mine" she told me, "you're my white slave forever, are you?" she said looking at me having her two finger that was in my ass in my mouth. I told her yes I was. She was so much into roleplay she almost wanted to be like that 24/7 but I was so happy with her so I loved to play her little game.

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers