Black Femdom for Black Gentlemen

Story Info
Black mistress makes black Bull fuck black sissy.
2.2k words
3.58
23.1k
11

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

A lot of Black men in the world of BDSM fervently want to explore their submissive desires with a dominant Black woman. The problem is that a lot of dominant Black ladies in that realm only cater to the needs of submissive White dudes, and that's a damn shame. Yet those same sisters get mad when they see a brother with a White woman. Well, if Black women aren't taking care of the sexual and emotional needs of their Black men, what's a bunch of disappointed brothers to do? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Me? I'm not like those other bitches, who are just plain stupid if you ask me. Smart sisters take care of their own. I am perfectly willing to do to the brothers what I do to the others. I really don't discriminate. You heard it here first. I am that rare dominant Black female who actually likes the brothers and doesn't mind helping them exploring different facets of their sexuality. There's much more to the Black man than a tough body and a big dick. Brothers are more complex than sisters realize. I know this, and stay ahead of the game. Just consider me a new and improved sister, that's all.

My name is Habiba Hussein, and I'm a thirty-year-old Black Muslim woman living in the City of Brampton, Ontario. I was born here, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a White Canadian mother. Five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with caramel-hued skin, a thick Afro, and a big and round derriere that just won't quit, that's me. I studied business administration at the University of York, and work as a Bank Manager at CIBC. When I'm not working in the boring world of banking, I am something else altogether. In the realm of BDSM, I am known as Mistress Habiba.

In my basement, I love to take men to the heights of pleasure and the depths of torment and I am good at it. I like to trap well-endowed Black men's dicks in chastity devices and fuck them up the ass with my strap-on dildo. I like to feminize and completely dominate them. Why let White female dominants have all the fun with the legions of sexually submissive Black men out there who crave a good spanking? Yeah, that's what I thought. I am a Black dominatrix for the new millennium.

"Samson, tonight you're going to become Samantha, my own personal bitch," I said to the tall, muscular, panty-wearing, high-heeled and wigged Black male slut who stood before me. Took a long time for me to get Samson Jordan, a burly brother from the Caribbean whom I met at a swinging party, to admit his hidden desires. Samson is well-endowed, fine as hell and manly, and played the Bull for several couples I am personally acquainted with. The brother is really good at fucking White women in front of their husbands. Me? I want to fuck HIM.

"Yes Mistress Dee, make me the slut I was born to be," Samson/Samantha replied, and I smiled and told my bitch to get on his knees. The burly Black male cross-dresser did as he was told, and watched as I lovingly stroked my shiny ebony strap-on dildo. I've fucked a lot of male asses with my strap-on dildo, and I love to use it especially on my new subs. It's long but not very thick, perfect for newbies bottoms if you ask me.

I can't tell you how happy I am to have a Black male submissive like Samson to play with. The first time I laid eyes on Samson, the burly Afro-Caribbean brother was fucking the hell out of Sheila Matthews, a plump, red-haired and green-eyed White chick whom I knew from Brampton-area swinging groups. Sheila's husband Rick, a skinny, nerdy, forty-something White dude, jerked off while watching his wife get fucked by a well-endowed, masculine Black man.

A lot of people were watching the scene, fascinated by the allure of the Black man like White folks always are. Sheila and her husband Rick are well-known in the local swingers scene. Me? I remember watching Samson as he rammed his dick down Sheila's cunt and thinking that he'd make a great submissive. Turns out I was right. I approached the brother after he finished fucking the plump White chick, and we actually ended up exchanging numbers. That's how it all began for Samson and I.

"Suck that dildo like a good slut, Samantha, because it's going up your ass next," I said, grinning wickedly as I watched my favorite Black male slut suck on my strap-on dildo like a damn lollipop. I ran my hands through Samantha's wig as I watched my sexy Black male cross-dressing slut suck my dildo like a pro. I get so turned on by strong-bodied, tough-looking, yet sissified and submissive brothers like this. Gets my pussy wet every time.

"Yes Mistress Dee," Samson/Samantha paused to say before resuming that oral action on the strap-on dildo. I closed my eyes, remembering the fun times I had with Samson in the past. A week after I met the fine brother at the swinging party, we had coffee together at the Tim Horton's near the CIBC Bank where I work, and then that same afternoon, I took him home for some fun. Let me tell you, Samson definitely did not disappoint this sister!

"My big macho brother, before we go any further, I need you to eat this ass," I said to Samson, who stood there, looking fly in a red silk shirt, blue jeans and Timberland boots. Prior to giving him the goods, I researched the brother. Samson studied civil engineering at Carleton University in Ottawa and now works for Tron Engineering in Toronto. The tall, fine brother is single, sexy and ready to mingle. Good thing I spotted him first.

"Sounds good to me," Samson said as he put me on all fours, and caressed my thick, round caramel booty as I took off my panties. Samson kissed my big round ass, and then spread my ass cheeks wide open. The brother inhaled my booty's scent, and then began munching on my butt hole. I moaned in delight and fingered my already wet pussy as Samson ate my booty like it's groceries, as they say in today's lexicon.

"Hell yeah, get in there," I said, clucking my tongue as I got on all fours, face down and ass up, loving the feel of Samson's tongue up my asshole. The Caribbean brother ate my ass like a pro, and then showed me what he was made of. Rolling a condom on his long and thick, uncircumcised dark dick, Samson rubbed it against my pussy lips, teasing the hell out of me since I craved having him inside of me.

"Now come ride this jimmy," Samson said, slapping my thick ass. I laughed and pressed my thick bum against Samson's groin. Without hesitation, Samson thrust his big ole dick into my cunt. I hissed in pleasure as Samson entered me with a swift thrust, and he gripped my wide hips and fucked me good. I cried out with passion as Samson pulled my hair and spanked my big ass while fucking me. Dammit, I really love rough sex with sexy Black men!

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with my dear Samson. Now it's time for me to have fun feminizing, tormenting and dominating the hell out of him and transforming him into my own personal bitch. I made Samson/Samantha polish my ebony strap-on dildo with his fully made-up lips, and then decided to get this show on the road, as they say. I can't wait to fuck the hell out of Samson/Samantha's slutty ass.

"Bend over like the bitch you are, I'm going to wreck your ass-pussy," I said in a stern voice, and Samson/Samantha nodded, then got on all fours. My Black male cross-dressing slut pulled down those panties, and exposed that cute dark ass. Grinning, I spread Samson/Samantha's ass cheeks and added lube, and then pressed my strap-on dildo against that puckered hole. Time for my bitch to get fucked. Hey, I've been patient enough, alright?

"Fuck me please, Mistress Dee," Samson/Samantha whispered, and I laughed and slapped that bitch's ass. Gripping Samson/Samantha's hips, I worked my dildo up that tight ass, and smiled with satisfaction as I heard my bitch moan while getting penetrated. I am a Black woman who likes to feminize Black men and fuck them up the ass with my strap-on dildo. If you're the type of brother who secretly craves this, I am the sister for you.

I fucked Samson/Samantha up the ass with gusto, burying my strap-on dildo deep inside that tight, dark hole. Just as I thought, Samson the macho Black stud was a submissive at heart, and I fucked him like the bitch he is. I grabbed Samson/Samantha's balls and squeezed them, and my bitch cried out in pain. I fucked Samson/Samantha until the cross-dressing slut actually begged for mercy. Only then did I pull my dildo out of that tight, dark ass.

"Got another surprise for you, bitch," I said to a stunned Samson/Samantha, and grinned as a look of shock filled that face which was still caked in makeup. I snapped my fingers, and a tall, well-built, handsome Black man wearing a mask stepped out of the shadows of my basement, where he'd been watching us all along. I smiled at my Bull, Ebony Knight.

"Samantha my bitch, meet my Ebony Knight," I said enthusiastically, and I got up and greeted my Bull with a kiss on the lips. Ebony Knight pulled me close and slapped my ass, and then looked at Samson/Samantha with a mixture of lust and contempt. I grinned and gestured for Samson/Samantha to come closer, and get what every cross-dresser secretly longs for.

"Suck my dick like the bitch you are," Ebony Knight said, and he grabbed the back of Samson/Samantha's neck for emphasis. The Black male cross-dressing slut hesitated, and like the ruthless mistress that I am, I slapped my bitch across his damn face. Samson/Samantha got the message and opened those lips wide, to suck Ebony Knight's fat Black penis. Yes, people. I am that Black woman who likes watching Black men suck other Black men's dicks. I am a freak and I don't apologize for it.

"Suck it good," I said, grinning as I watched Samson/Samantha suck Ebony Knight's dick. Can't tell you how turned on I was. Ebony Knight grinned and pulled me close, kissing my lips, caressing my breasts and fingering my pussy. I ditched my strap-on dildo and leaned against the wall, relaxing as the hunky Ebony Knight fingered my cunt while Samson/Samantha sucked his big dark dick with gusto. Damn, Samson has definitely sucked dicks before, I don't care what the brother says!

"My Ebony Knight, I need you to fuck that bitch for me," I said, and kissed Ebony Knight as Samson/Samantha looked up with a mouthful of dick, somehow managing to look surprised. I grinned and nodded at my slut, who did not resist. Ebony Knight put on a condom after pulling his dick out of Samson/Samantha's mouth, and I grabbed some lubricant to get my slut ready.

"I haven't fucked a male bitch in a while, this is going to be good," Ebony Knight said, stroking his dick while I lubricated Samson/Samantha's asshole with some Aloe cream. Ebony Knight pressed his dick against Samson/Samantha's asshole, and just like that, the man to man sex began. Time for my Black male cross-dressing slut to get fucked in the ass by my well-endowed, sexually flexible Black Bull.

"Oh fuck, this dick is big!" Samson/Samantha shrieked as Ebony Knight worked his big dark dick up the cross-dressing slut's butt hole. I laughed and then silenced Samson/Samantha by slapping him across his makeup-caked face. When the bitch didn't shut up fast enough, I picked up my strap-on dildo and donned it, then rolled a condom on it. I pressed the dildo against Samson/Samantha's lips, and the bitch began sucking on it immediately. Ah, much better.

My pussy got wet as Ebony Knight defiled Samson/Samantha's asshole. The sight of Black dick sliding into Black male ass turned me on like you wouldn't believe. So much that I took the dildo out of the bitch's mouth so I could hear those screams. Samson/Samantha screamed like a bitch as his cross-dressing ass got filled with Ebony Knight's magnificent Black dick. Ebony Knight really drilled Samson/Samantha's ass, and didn't let up until the slut begged for mercy.

"Thanks for helping me break in this new bitch my love," I said triumphantly as I grabbed Ebony Knight and kissed him on the lips. My sexy Black stud pulled his dick out of Samson/Samantha's asshole, and the cross-dresser slumped on the floor. I let Samson catch his breath, then the three of us hit the showers. Afterwards, I sat in my living room, fully dressed, with Samson on one side and Ebony Knight, A.K.A. my co-worker Jason Knight from CIBC, on the other. Flanked by a sexy Black man on either side, I was one happy sister.

"Most amazing sexual experience of my life, thank you both," Samson said, and he grinned at me, then shook Jason's hand. I kissed Samson on the lips, and thanked him for his fearlessness and bravery. The brother put on his winter coat, straightened his tie, dusted off his dark silk pants and then he excused himself and left my townhouse. Outside, the Ontario winter raged. Jason Knight and I waved Samson goodbye. As soon as Samson drove away in his Lexus, I turned to Ebony Knight and smiled wickedly. Time for round two, for I'm one insatiable woman.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers