Black Femdom: Howard University

Story Info
Kenyan dominatrix tames Haitian-American athlete.
2.3k words
2.79
10.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

Howard University varsity football player and all-around "big man on campus" Trevor Moreau leads a life like no other. Standing six-foot-three, well-built and athletic, with nickel-brown skin and a thick Afro, Trevor is blessed with the rarest combination of good looks, athleticism and brains. Attending one of America's most prestigious (and historically Black) schools on a scholarship is a privilege granted to a select few, and Trevor is quite thankful for his blessings. After all, the young Haitian-American came from truly humble beginnings...

Living at the Tower Plaza, a residence which offered a great view of Washington D.C. Trevor Moreau could see the White House from his bedroom window. The four-mile distance separating the Howard University campus and President Barack Obama's current residence was absolutely nothing. Sometimes, in the mornings, Trevor and his fellow jocks jogged near the White House, just for fun. Such is life in D.C. Still, Trevor remembered not-too-distant days when he lived a very different life...

Born in the City of Cap-Haitien, on the north coast of the island of Haiti, Trevor Moreau moved to Washington D.C. with his father Marcel Moreau at a turbulent time in their nation's history. Father and son came to the United States of America following the 2010 Earthquake which ravaged the island of Haiti and all but destroyed its capital, the beautiful City of Port-Au-Prince.

Trevor's mother Nadine Moreau perished during the quake, and for father and son, life was never the same. They left a lifetime of memories and more on the island they once called home. Trevor never forgot how frightened he felt when he woke up to the sound of his countrymen screaming as they lay dying underneath the rubble of their once-fair city. This experience marked him for life...

The move to Washington D.C. wasn't easy on Trevor, but the young Haitian was determined to make the most of his new environment. Trevor and his father stayed with his aunt Jacqueline, and Trevor enrolled at Dunbar Academy, where he distinguished himself as a student-athlete. So much that Howard University came calling, and made the Moreau family an offer it couldn't refuse. A full athletic scholarship for eighteen-year-old Trevor Moreau. That was in the summer of 2014.

Fast forward two years, and Trevor Moreau has settled into the lifestyle of an NCAA Division One College football player. The constant accolades from students and faculty alike, random strangers approaching him on the street to offer him their congrats on his performance on the field, Trevor had gotten used to this. What he could never get used to was the ladies. Hot damn, they never stopped throwing themselves at him.

During his first year at Howard University, Trevor met a foxy White chick named Rebecca Hawthorne, a social science major at Georgetown University. The five-foot-ten, blonde-haired and blue-eyed gal with the killer booty and mesmerizing smile went after Trevor like a scud missile, and they soon began dating. What followed was a year-long, passionate relationship.

"Let's do it here," Rebecca said to Trevor, as they ducked into a quiet corner of the basement of the old George Washington University library. Hidden from prying eyes by a massive book shelf, they got ready to get their freak on. Trevor shook his head, amazed at how daring and freaky Rebecca was. Pulling her to him, Trevor kissed Rebecca full and deep, and caressed her breasts through her White blouse. Sliding his hand under her miniskirt, Trevor pulled Rebecca's panties to the side, and began fingering her wet pussy.

"You're so freaky," Trevor said, and Rebecca giggled and caressed his groin through his old-school, Texas Basic blue jeans. When Rebecca unzipped his pants, Trevor smiled happily. Kneeling before him, Rebecca began sucking his long and thick, dark dick. In no time, Rebecca had Trevor harder than a rock, and little did he know, the fun was just beginning...

"You got no idea," Rebecca said, and then she let go of Trevor's dick and got on all fours. Trevor's eyes widened as the buxom blonde beauty shook her thick White ass at him. Instantly Trevor's dick hardened even more, and he rolled a condom on his dick and got right behind Rebecca. Gripping Rebecca by the hips, Trevor thrust his dick into her, and his favorite blonde hussy sighed with satisfaction.

"Twerk that big White ass for me," Trevor said, and Rebecca laughed and happily and obliged her man. The sight of Rebecca's thick White ass jiggling as he fucked it turned Trevor on even more, and he began to fuck her with gusto, slamming his hard dick deep into her pussy. The two of them were so into each other that they didn't notice the quiet, mousy shelf stocker who stood a short distance away and watched them, a wicked smile on her face.

Trevor Moreau and Rebecca were just finishing when the campus security guard came, and in no uncertain terms told them to leave. Trevor was incensed, for he feared that such an indiscretion could lead to his athletic scholarship at Howard University being taken away. So many stories about Black male athletes getting in trouble over women, Trevor didn't want to be the next one..

Rebecca Hawthorne, the daughter of wealthy suburbanites, didn't think being caught having sex in the campus library was such a big deal. She told Trevor he was being silly. They continued seeing each other, and then, a year later, Rebecca unceremoniously dumped Trevor, having moved on to Jamal Westwood, one of the varsity basketball players at Georgetown University. Trevor was crushed, and swore off White girls...for good.

After his passionate, tumultuous relationship with Rebecca Hawthorne ended, Trevor decided he'd stay away from them crazy White women and their bullshit. At his aunt Jacqueline's encouraging, Trevor began attending the century-old and predominantly Black church called His Glory Seventh Day Adventist Church. While there, Trevor met a tall, gorgeous and utterly unforgettable young African woman named Sophia Kibaki.

Born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to Kenyan immigrant parents, Sophia Kibaki has often been described as "something else." Five feet eleven inches tall, curvy, gorgeously dark-skinned, lively and ambitious, the perfect embodiment of the modern Black woman. After obtaining her bachelor's degree in Commerce from the University of Toronto, Sophia decided to give the U.S. a try. That's why Sophia began working for the Canadian American Business Council while studying Law at Howard University in Washington D.C.

When Trevor met Sophia, he thought the pretty, stylish, yet soft-spoken and overly polite Kenyan-Canadian sister would look good on his arm. For ages he resisted the idea of dating a sister even though there were tons of gorgeous ones at Howard University because he thought Black American women were loud and bossy. Well, Sophia didn't appear to be like that.

The lovely lady known as Sophia Kibaki was ambitious, smart and a woman of the world, but she was raised to believe the man was the head of the household, like a true African woman. Trevor began dating her, and found himself quite satisfied with her. All was well, until a fateful night during which Trevor finally realized that he'd gotten much more than he bargained for in the lovely, mysterious Sophia...

"I don't get down like that," Trevor Moreau said nervously as he looked at his girlfriend Sophia, who lay in bed, clad in a red bra and matching panties which contrasted sharply against her mahogany skin. Sophia was indeed a vision of beauty, and normally Trevor would be all over that, but tonight, his lady love was equal parts sexy and scary. Trevor found the combination powerful, erotic, and oh yeah, terrifying. The most terrifying (and enticing) thing of all? A certain phallic object in Sophia's small hand...

"Trevor, my darling, don't play coy with me, I found this shit under your mattress," Sophia said, laughing, and then she tossed him the copy of Femdom Magazine, and that's when Trevor knew he was busted. Cold sweat ran down Trevor's spine, and he froze, not knowing what to do or say. For ages he'd found himself increasingly aroused by the female domination scenarios he'd seen on online porn sites, and he'd even begun collecting magazines catering to his interest. Now he was busted. Damn.

"Sophia, this isn't what you think, this is all for, um, my gender politics class," Trevor said with a quick smile, and Sophia looked him up and down, giving him the cut-the-bullshit look. Rising from the bed, Sophia walked up to Trevor and stood on her tippy toes. Throwing her arms around the big man, Sophia planted a kiss on his full, sensuous lips. After a brief hesitation, Trevor kissed her back. Then he gasped as he felt Sophia's sleek hands grasp his butt...

"Trevor, I know what you secretly desire, and I can give it to you, now stop bullshitting me," Sophia said, once they stopped kissing. Trevor looked into her golden brown eyes and saw an intriguing mixture of lust and challenge, and it turned him on. Grinning, Sophia gently patted Trevor's groin, and locked eyes with him. Would he take the chance to explore new things?

"Alright, what the fuck? I'm game," Trevor replied, and Sophia looked him up and down, and grinned. A frisson coursed through Trevor's body as Sophia took him by the hand, and led him to the nearby washroom. The brother felt quite nervous, but Sophia reassured him by letting him know exactly what she had in mind. Upon hearing that, Trevor relaxed somewhat.

"First, you please me, and then I'll make your twisted dreams and fantasies come true," Sophia said, and Trevor smiled and nodded. Sophia sat on the washroom counter and spread her shapely dark thighs, then nodded at Trevor, who finally got the hint and knelt before his lady. Without hesitation Trevor pulled down Sophia's crimson panties and inhaled her womanly fragrance, and then began eating her pussy.

Sophia leaned back against the washroom wall, and admired her reflection in the full-length mirror. The sight of Trevor's gorgeous masculine form kneeling before her, his face buried between her legs, turned her on immensely. The Haitian brother slid his tongue into her pussy and flicked it over her clitoris, sending waves of pleasure deep into her core. The young Kenyan beauty shivered, and exhaled sharply. Trevor definitely knew how to pleasure a woman...

"It's my sworn duty to please that booty," Trevor said, as he showed Sophia what he was made of. After giving his sweetie's pussy a tongue bath, he fucked her good and proper. Later, Sophia experienced Trevor's Haitian style of lovemaking herself, when the stud put her on all fours, smacked her ass and thrust into her pussy. Squealing in delight, Sophia began grinding against Trevor's dick, causing his dick to go deeper into her.

"That was fun, now it's my turn," Sophia said, much later, as she rubbed her pussy, which was still sore from the relentless pounding Trevor gave it. Trevor smiled at Sophia and stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Smiling, Sophia grabbed Trevor's dick and began sucking on it. Trevor sighed in pleasure and closed his eyes as Sophia sucked him off. Moments later he gasped, for Sophia slid her finger into his butt hole.

"Like that, don't you?" Sophia paused to say, and she resumed sucking Trevor's dick while fingering his butt. The more Sophia dug into Trevor's ass, the harder his dick got. Judging from Trevor's body language, Sophia could tell that he was enjoying himself. Once she added a second finger up his bum, Trevor began moaning in pleasure. That's why Sophia sprang yet another surprise on him.

"I can see you like my fingers up your butt, wait till you feel my strap-on," Sophia said, and she winked as she flicked her tongue over the head of Trevor's dick, causing the Haitian stud to suddenly feel weak in the knees. Groaning, Trevor warned Sophia that he was about to cum, and when he did, Sophia drank all of his cum. Sighing happily, Trevor looked at Sophia, amazed at the amazingly sensual woman before him.

"Babe, I'm down for whatever," Trevor heard himself say, and Sophia grinned and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Rising to her feet, Sophia kissed Trevor on the lips, and led him into the shower. Once in there, the two of them gently, lovingly cleaned each other with soap and water. Sophia clapped Trevor on the ass, and he laughed and winked at her.

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Sophia said, and she smeared soap and water on Trevor's bum, and then reached for her strap-on dildo. Trevor bent over for Sophia, who spread his cute ass cheeks and pressed the dildo against his hole. Slowly, gently, Sophia pushed the dildo into Trevor's ass. The Haitian stud groaned sharply, and then relaxed. Taking this as a good sign, Sophia gripped Trevor's hips and began to fuck him with gusto.

"Oh fuck, this is actually fun, fuck me," Trevor said, and he was quite surprised to feel actual pleasure as Sophia fucked him with the dildo. The harder she went on his ass, the stiffer his dick got. The Haitian stud found himself crying out in sheer pleasure as Sophia took control, smacking his ass and berating him as she made realize who's the boss. Laughing, Sophia really went to town on Trevor, slamming the dildo up his ass and making him squeal.

"Welcome to a whole new world, my love," Sophia said to a tired, panting but smiling Trevor, after she pulled the dildo out of his ass. The two shared a passionate kiss, then returned to the shower to get cleaned up. Once they finished, the happy couple returned to the bedroom, hand in hand, to continue lovemaking, albeit in a more traditional fashion. All is right with their world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers