Black Femdom Renaissance

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix teaches a class of black men.
1.4k words
3.36
10.6k
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Nowadays, lots of Black folks are exploring previously unknown sexual endeavors such as BDSM, swinging and cuckolding. Whether Christian or Muslim, Black folks are breaking down barriers when it comes to human sexuality. I am happy to be part of the Black Sexual Renaissance, ladies and gentlemen. Brothers and sisters, please don't fear or hate us. Join this fun and rewarding movement!

My name is Rosa Julien and I'm a young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I studied Nursing at the University of Ottawa, and work at the Civic Hospital. I am thirty years old and happily single. When I'm not at work or at church, I am indulging my kinky side. Nobody knows what I'm into, saved for those I do it with, and that's how I like it.

The other day, I had a wonderful session with my good friend Elias Etienne, a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic young Haitian guy I met at church, of all places. Elias is studying civil engineering at Carleton University, and the brother is new to the world of BDSM. Elias wanted to explore his submissive side, and didn't feel like approaching the White female dominant types that are all too common in the Ottawa BDSM scene. Elias approached me, and I must say, he came to the right place.

When taking on a new submissive, there's a lot of things to take into consideration as a female dominant. Elias is twenty years old, and the only things he knows about BDSM come from the porn videos he's been watching at the website Kink. It's good for entertainment purposes but true BDSM differs from the commercial stuff produced for consumers. True BDSM is about trust, first and foremost. I decided to make Elias comfortable, and the Haitian brother opened up to me...in more ways than one.

Elias Etienne told me about his wildest fantasies, and I set about making them come true. That's how the brother ended up bent over, with his cute dark brown ass facing me. Stroking my shiny new strap-on dildo, I admired Elias cute butt, and then proceeded to lubricate my dildo with some Aloe cream. I prefer Aloe Cream. It is the best lubricant out there, if you're going to indulge in any type of anal play. The KY stuff that everyone keeps talking about isn't my style. I stick to what I know.

I discovered my fondness for Aloe Cream thanks to my ex-boyfriend Rashid Osman, a Somali guy I dated during my final year of undergrad at the University of Ottawa. Tall, lean and sexy, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and soulful golden brown eyes, Rashid was a vision of masculine beauty. I always thought Muslim guys were uptight and boring, but Rashid proved me wrong. The brother was easy on the eyes, and awesome in bed. I still shudder when I think of our sexual escapades.

Rashid would lay me down on his bed, and he would worship every inch of my body. The Somali brother loves thick, dark-skinned woman, and I am exactly what the doctor ordered. Burying his face between my thick thighs, Rashid ate my pussy like his life depended on it. I would scream like a madwoman as Rashid licked, teased and probed my wet pussy with his agile tongue and magical fingers. The brother definitely knew his way around the female body.

After licking my kitty, Rashid would put me on all fours, give my thick Haitian booty a sound spanking and then drill his long and thick Somali dick into my horny cunt. I love getting fucked by that man. Rashid would pound his hard dick into my pussy like an invading army conquering enemy territory. We had a lot of fun together, seriously. Rashid is the one who introduced me to anal sex. Aloe cream is the lubricant Rashid used before sticking his dick up my tight asshole. Worked like magic.

Rashid and I were obsessed with anal sex. Not only did I love getting on all fours and getting my tight butt hole stuffed with Rashid's thick Somali dick, but I also enjoyed returning the favor. That's right. We practiced extreme gender equality in the bedroom. I thought that Rashid would have a problem with my feminine dominance but he was cool with it. I would don my strap-on dildo, lubricate Rashid's ass with Aloe cream, and then fuck him with it.

Rashid loved getting fucked by me, and we bought numerous dildos to enhance our sexual experiences. Smacking Rashid's cute ass, I would stuff him with my dildo and the Somali brother would howl until I made him beg for mercy. Yeah, Rashid and I had tons of fun together. We were quite happy. It's a shame that we split. Rashid graduated with a Master's degree in business from the University of Ottawa last year and moved to Minnesota, where he apparently got a job offer. I miss Rashid, but I don't believe in long distance relationships. Moving on, folks!

A lot of dominant females in the Ottawa BDSM scene are sticklers for tradition, and they're big on the whole leather outfit and whip thing. Me? I wear clothes that I am comfortable in. I am a woman of generous proportions, to say the least. I stand five feet ten inches tall, and weigh two hundred and thirty pounds. My body is curvy, my hips are wide, my tits are huge, and my ass is gigantic. My skin is dark, my hair is kinky and my lips are full. I am damn proud of my Haitian DNA, thank you very much. Why should I strut about in Black leather like those skinny White bitches?

I am all about practicing BDSM my way. I am a Haitian woman, and nothing can take that away from me. I addressed Elias in Haitian Creole and told him to spread his cute "bonda", which is the Haitian word for ass. When Elias didn't comply fast enough, I smacked his ass, and finally, he did as he was told. I pressed my well-lubricated dildo against Elias ass, and then pushed it inside of him.

With a happy sigh, I penetrated Elias with my strap-on dildo. The young Haitian brother screamed as I entered him with my phallic toy. His scream was absolute music to my ears. Gripping Elias hips with my strong hands, I held the Haitian brother in place as I began fucking his ass. With deep, powerful thrusts, I invaded Elias ass. My strap-on dildo went into the forbidden depths of Elias asshole, and the young man howled like one of the damned.

There's something powerful and gender-defying about a Black woman donning a strap-on dildo and fucking brothers with it. I, Rosa Julien, am that stereotype-defying Black female dominant. Most Black dominatrix types flock to White male submissive types because, well, they're brainwashed. Black women in BDSM think that Black men can't submit to Black women, or that White men treat Black women better. Me? I am that rare Black female dominant who loves her Black men. That's why I fuck them up their cute Black asses!

Flipping Elias on his back, I raised the Haitian brother's muscular legs in the air and plunged the dildo deeper into his ass. Elias looked at me, and I saw fear and lust dancing in those lovely eyes of his. I gently stroked Elias dick, and noticed that his long and thick dick was quite hard. Elias is uncircumcised, which is okay by me. I love all Black dicks, uncut or cut. I stroked Elias until he came, and then buried my dildo into his ass. Elias cried out as he came, and finally, the Haitian brother tapped out. I saw the look of surrender in Elias eyes and smiled. That was a fun experience!

Elias and I talked afterwards, and the brother thanked me profusely for the experience of a lifetime. I love it when a Black man gets over his sexual insecurities and discovers the joys of submitting to a strong Black woman in the bedroom. As far as I'm concerned, that's the only time a Black man is allowed to express a submissive side. All other times, the brother should be strong and dominant. The world needs more strong Black men. I am Rosa Julien, Ottawa's resident Haitian dominatrix, and I approve this message.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers