Black Firemen Are Sexy

Story Info
Mature BBW falls for Black Fireman.
1.2k words
3.77
39.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings, folks. My name is Janice Troy, and I am a lifelong resident of New England. If you were to look at me, all you'd see is a forty-something Irishwoman with short red hair, pale green eyes, and a rather generous, plump figure. What you might not sense, if you miss the twinkle in my eye, is the fact that I am a wanton free spirit and absolutely proud of it. I think sex is natural and should be experienced as often as possible. Anyone who disagrees probably needs to get some, and soon.

I have many men in my life, and they satisfy different needs of mine. First, there's Gunter Alpha. He's my Monday night man. A tall, good-looking man in his early forties. He's half African and half Austrian. This brown-skinned, muscular stud is one of my favorites. What I like about this former fireman is his passion. He's a rugged, masculine man. Also, he lives up to the legend about black men being well-endowed and spectacular lovers, if you catch my drift. We met at a bar three years ago in Maine and have carried on a passionate affair ever since.

I remember some of our fun times together. Gunter is a big man in just about every way. He stands six feet three inches tall, and weighs two hundred and forty pounds. He used to play college football and worked as an accountant before following his dream of being a fireman. What I like about him is that he likes big women. I'm no spring chicken or dainty little thing. I've always been a big woman. At forty two, I stood five feet ten inches tall, full-figured, with a spectacularly round bottom, if I do say so. Gunter likes my bottom very much. You see, he's a butt man!

One time, Gunter and I had been drinking and discussed both my lifelong anal eroticism and his butt fetish. He was caressing my butt as we danced in his living room when I leaned over and suggested something to him. I told him that I wanted to get fucked in the ass. He looked at me, shocked. Why are so many men surprised when they discover that some women like anal sex? Why, is anal sex something only gay and bisexual men can enjoy? No way! Chicks have butts too and many of us love to get it up our buns. I thought Gunter was the right man for the job. My hunky fireman did not let me down!

Gunter led me into the bedroom, and undressed me. He licked my breasts and fingered my pussy. I was already wet from merely thinking about his large black dick going up my bonbons. Before long, we were rolling around the bed, playfully wrestling. I love wrestling. I've wrestled with friends of both sexes. Just a friendly game, nothing extreme. It can be a lot of fun. Gunter propped me up on all fours, then lubed up and licked my ass before sliding his finger into me. Once I was ready, he placed his cock against my asshole, and pushed.

Anal sex can be a fun experience, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation, but it has to be done right. As Gunter began sliding his cock deep into my ass, I felt an odd mix of feelings. On one hand, it hurt a bit. On the other, it felt really good. I slid first one, then two fingers into my pussy as Gunter fucked me. His cock felt huge inside of me. Nature blessed him by making him not only long and thick, but also gave him the knowledge of how to use it beautifully. He placed his hands on my hips, and thrust into me with all his might. Grimacing, I braced myself for what I knew was coming.

Gunter swiftly changed his rhythm. He went in smooth and deep, taking his sweet time about it. He shoved his cock almost all the way into my ass, then drew back, only to push it right back in. Thank heavens for lubricant! I closed my eyes and relaxed, trying to enjoy what he was doing to me. Hard and deep he went, just the way I liked it. I guess some people can consider it an acquired taste. It's certainly not for everyone but for me, it's bliss. There is absolutely nothing in the world like a stiff cock with a good man at the other end driving up my back door. It's the greatest feeling in the world. I can't compare it to anything else.

Gunter's fingers dug into my flesh, sharply bringing back into focus. There's something to be said for the cock in the butt. It can liberate you. It frees you. The asshole is honest. Lick it, probe it, finger it and fuck it, and it shall feel pleasure. It's not a mystery. It's a wondrous fact which so many men and women don't yet know about their bodies. The pussy, however, is a mystery. Hard to please, unpredictable and impossible to figure out. The layman cannot understand the workings of the pussy and quite often, neither does the owner of said pussy. However, the layman has an ass of his own and what pleases him shall most certainly please his missus. This is where men and women are truly equal. Both are reluctant to explore the back door. Yet once they realize what pleasures this tiny part of themselves can bring them, they become a KY salesman's dream and achieve true happiness. What is happiness? Happy endings all around, and in this case, I do mean it literally.

Gunter thrusts deeper into me than ever before. A gasp escapes my lips. My eyes bulge until they become small saucers. I feel a strange, unfamiliar rush inside. A torrent of pleasure courses through my shocked body as I scream. Why do I scream? I scream because I am experiencing an orgasm. How could this be? My hands were nowhere near my pussy. Gunter's cock was in my ass, not my pussy. That's it. All of a sudden, clarity blossoms in my head. I came, from the sheer pleasure of Gunter being inside my back door. A moment later, my man lets loose a pleasure-filled scream of his own.

I lie on the bed, my face on the pillow. I am breathing heavily. Gunter is still inside me, but his body is much, much closer. He wraps his arms around me, and sighs pleasurably, before laughing. I smile, but don't laugh. I look at his face, as his body lies on top of mine. He moves, wanting to withdraw from me. I beg him not to. I don't know why, but I just don't want the echoes of this strange, forbidden, newly discovered feeling to go away just yet.

An hour later, Gunter and I have showered and he prepares to leave. I don't want him to leave just yet. I know he has to. Duty calls. The work of a fireman is never done. There's always fire to be put out and people to rescue. Gunter Alpha certainly lives up to his name. He's not only a genuine American hero, and every bit the alpha male, but he's also my favorite butt pirate. It may be the sex talking, and the booze I had earlier, but I wouldn't mind waking up next to him everyday. Nope, I wouldn't mind at all.