Black Flower: Adjust

Story Info
Hana begins her training.
3.7k words
4.67
49.3k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
734 Followers

Hello again. We're on the third chapter of Hana's story and I hope you're all still enjoying it. Thank you for the kind reviews. They mean a lot.

*****

They let her undress privately. Hana shimmied the dress down to her waist and sat in the modified chair. As she leaned forward, the leather of the chest rest chilled her skin. She took a deep breath to settle herself. The young woman knew what was coming and even if it frightened her there was no going back.

"I'm ready." Hana called out behind her.

The door opened and another priest came in with a wooden box followed by Kuro, Tomiko, and surprisingly Shouichi. The sound of the wood box being set down on a table beside her tore through the room with a deafening 'clack'. A cold wet cloth smoothed over the skin of her upper right shoulder, cleaning the area. Tomiko took one trembling hand and Kuro took the other.

She tried to brace herself but the first needle pierce made her cry out. It was tattooing the old way. She was part of a traditional family now.

Hana's cry turned into a scream but two hands cupped her face and Shouichi's eyes locked with hers. "It doesn't hurt. Each prick is your home. They are your destiny."

Her scream faded into whimpers as she looked into his eyes. His thumbs wiped the tears away from her cheeks as he held her face, eyes never breaking their lock.

"It doesn't hurt." Hana focused on him and those caramel eyes. "Each prick is my home. They are my destiny. This is my destiny."

Her tears slowly stopped and though she had to grit her teeth, as long as she was within his eyes, the pain seemed to fade. The priest continued to tattoo each prod and poke brought it closer to completion. At last he stopped and leaned back.

Hana collapsed forward in relief. Tomiko looked at the completed work and then back at her before smiling. "It's a black frog."

"A black frog? Why?"

Kuro leaned in and smiled. "Black is your family color and the frog has multiple meanings. It is your return to us and it symbolizes luck. You are very lucky."

Hana smiled and nodded. "I am very lucky to be here."

Tomiko chuckled and Shouichi shook his head and spoke. "No, you are a lucky charm."

He ran his fingers through her hair which was drying curlier and tighter with each passing moment but pulled back at a look from Kuro. The older man cleared his throat as the priest applied a large bandage over the new tattoo.

"We'll leave you to get dressed now."

He rose and Tomiko gave her hand a final supportive squeeze before standing as well and she was once again alone. Sliding the dress back up was much more painful as she was careful not to upset the bandage. Once it was done, she exited the room and bowed to the priest.

"Arigato Gozaimasu." She thanked him, still bowed.

He nodded to them all and left quietly. Kuro gripped her free shoulder and guided her closer to him. "Hana, it's time to return home."

Shouichi watched him with careful eyes and set himself on the other side of his sister to alleviate his suspicion. Kuro had always had some sort of extra sensory perception to him and now that Hana was his daughter, he would be hyper vigilant. He didn't need to be barred from seeing her.

It wasn't that he was a player or a bad man but there wasn't a good run of boss's sons with the daughters of their subordinates. Too many took advantage and left ruined women in their wake. He wasn't that man but he could understand his thinking so.

Tomiko held Hana's hand as they walked out. It was just so nice to finally have her friend where she could see her and not worry if that day she would be found dead. The fact that she was alive and with her was a true stroke of luck. She really was the frog.

Outside, Kuro instructed Hana to say her goodbyes. Tomiko hugged her and promised a lunch as soon as she felt up to it. Shouichi nodded to her from just behind his sister and they left with in a Bently with their driver. The boss had left long before.

Kuro guided her to his car and helped her into the passenger seat, easing the buckle over her. "How do you feel?"

"It's not that bad." Just thinking about those eyes eased the pain.

He nodded and closed the door before getting in, buckling, and starting the drive back. He opened his mouth to warn her, shut it, and then opened it again before letting out a sigh.

"What is it Otousan?" Hana looked over at him and smiled softly.

"Hana...Do you know why I became your father?"

"No, but I'm so grateful."

Kuro smirked. "You walked miles in the pouring rain with a gaping wound because you wanted to survive. You lived through Martin Cole, a man I know to be a monster even to his own men. When I look into your eyes, I see a soul that is like my soul. You were of my line even before I met you. You were my child even before you were born."

Hana watched him and thought of Linda and her parents, the ones that died so violently in that crash. For the first time since then, she didn't feel alone in the world. Even with Martin she felt alone. Tomiko was a glimmer of hope but it had been so fleeting. The Kuro family felt solid, like she'd finally made it home again.

"I hope I bring luck to our family." She said softly.

"You already have."

*****

Hana started her day as she had for the past two months since she'd been a member of the Kuro family. She woke up, made her bed, showered, brushed her teeth, and slipped on a black swing dress and flats. Her mother insisted on dresses, even on her way to training as she was today. Her hair had been protein treated so it could be easily straightened for ceremonies and now fell in loose curls around her shoulders. They were constantly pushing her father for an introduction ceremony for her but he seemed hesitant to thrust her into the rest of Yakuza society.

As she was applying her eyeliner she paused at running footsteps. She pulled the pencil away from her eye in preparation as the door burst open and she was bombarded by Suki. "Do mine! Do mine!"

"Only gloss and mascara or Dad will kill us." Hana chuckled and kneeled to apply it to her little sister.

As soon as she was done, Suki ran off to show their mother. "Kaa-chan! Do I look pretty?"

Hana finished her makeup and walked downstairs to have breakfast with her father and brother who were already at the table. She bowed her head to her father before sitting and eating what her mother prepared: fried eggs, toast, green beans, and coffee.

"Are you ready for more training?"

"Hai Otousan."

"Good. Finish up so we can go."

She nodded, finished, said goodbye to everyone and grabbed her bag before riding in the car with her father, off to the gun range. For this training she wouldn't need to change so she just unlocked the gun case in her bag and removed her .22.

Hana stood in front of the target and dropped her head, relaxing her shoulders and breathing in and out. She focused on relaxing each muscle, one by one. As she did so, Kuro stood beside her and began the training.

"Who are you?"

"Kuro Hana."

"What does that mean?"

"Black Flower."

"What is your clan?"

"Kuro."

"And what do we do?"

"Protect and defend the Fukui clan."

He slowly walked behind her to the other side. "Even you?"

"I am a woman."

"And?"

"I must protect and defend myself and my line."

"Take a shot."

Hana rose and aimed in a swift, fluid motion and fired a shot at the target. She took another deep breath and sunk back into her resting position.

Kuro studied the target and nodded. "Better than last time. Again."

She rose again and took another shot.

"Hold the position."

Hana held her shooting position. Kuro tapped her left wrist up and adjusted her shoulders gently. He squared her hips a little to the left and looked over her sight.

"Again."

She shot again.

"Much better. Remember the position. Now rest."

She went back into her relaxed mode.

"Resume the position."

She snapped back as close as she could to where Kuro had formed her.

"Not quite." He adjusted her stance to the way it was before and made her do it again and again until she went right into her position.

"Unload."

She fired until the clip clicked. He handed her another and another. He changed the target and she started from rest before doing it again and again. By the time they were through, her knuckles were red and her hands were shaking.

Kuro showed her the improvement on the targets. "You're getting closer to center. Very good. Your hands will be sore. I wouldn't suggest a meal out when you go to meet Tomiko, you may not be able to hold cutlery."

Hana nodded. "I'll just meet her at her apartment."

"We'll be getting one for you soon enough, should I dial your cell phone for you?"

She tried for her bag but he was right, her hands were shaking too much. "Yes please."

Kuro dialed for Tomiko and rested the cell phone against her ear.

Hana waited for a response then started. "Tomi! We're done for the day but my hands are shot! Otousan has things to do. I need a ride... Yeah the range... Oh, you're over here?" She turned to Kuro. "She'll be here in five minutes!"

He was happy to see her cheerful again. Every day seemed to remove a bit more of the black cloud over her head. "I'll wait until she gets here. Come on, let's go outside."

*****

Tomiko pulled into a parking spot in front of them with a big smile in her dark blue Jaguar.

"Ohayou!"

Kuro smirked at her and nodded, opening Hana's door and buckling her in. "Be in before midnight for your mother's sake."

"I promise." She smiled at him as he closed the door and stepped back.

The Boss's daughter waved at him before driving off. "Let me see your hands."

Hana held up her hands, flipping them over.

Tomi sucked in through her teeth. "Geez... I'm glad I'm not born into that."

"Apparently it's easier when you're younger. Kou is so well trained it's ridiculous. I've watched him take apart and reassemble an automatic blindfolded. He's amazing."

"You'll get there."

Her friend sighed in the passenger seat. "I just feel so far behind..."

"Well, I'll make it up to you. We'll order in, watch some movies... I'll call Shouichi to fix your hands. He's a wonder. "

Hana quieted but smiled. There wasn't often times that she didn't see him at least once when she was with his sister. Now she sort of hoped he'd always be around though she always felt a bit nervous in his presence. Despite the fact that she'd been married before, she felt like a school girl next to him.

"Yeah... that'll be nice."

*****

Hana sat on the sofa next to Tomiko with trembling, cramping hands in her lap. She gritted her teeth through the pain as Anna Lucasta played across the screen. The pain was also in her elbows and even in her shoulders. Tomiko's penthouse took up the entire top floor of a small apartment building and it had a good view of the city. However this evening, the curtains were pulled to hide the bright skyline.

The door unlocked and opened just out of sight and Shouichi strolled into the room in a dark blue suit. "Hello."

"Hi." They called back in unison.

He walked over to Hana and took a knee beside her. "Let me see your hands." Gingerly, he lifted them up, examining them closely as she winced. "You did a number on them. How far up does the pain go?"

"Into my back." She felt her skin heat under his touch and she flushed when his eyes reached her face.

"I'll take care of you." He stood, took off his jacket, and rolled up his sleeves. Then he went to fill a metal bowl with hot water and a mix of herbs. He'd trained under his father's main healer. Traditional medicine fascinated him and as much as he had been trained to lead and kill, he felt the need to balance it all out. Every time Hana would come with sore hands from shooting practice or bruises from combat training, he'd show up and take care of her without question.

He sat on the coffee table before her, easing her legs between his, as he lifted her hands up and into the bowl. Never had anyone taken such gentle care of her before. She flexed her fingers in the water, feeling the muscles loosen and the joints release their locks.

"This feels... so good... Thank you." Hana smiled at him and it was returned with a grin that melted her right to the core. She sighed and had to adjust slightly in her seat.

The soaking lasted for twenty minutes or so before he took her hands out to massage them. He worked slowly, applying medicinal oils as he started from the tips of her fingers and into the middle of her palms. He rolled her wrists clockwise then counter clockwise then bent them back and eased them forward.

"Am I hurting you?" His voice rumbled across her skin.

"No. Not at all." Hana's voice fluttered from her throat. His hands were too skilled and she felt hot all over. Her breath quickened a little but she did her best to slow it down. Tomiko's head suddenly leaning on her shoulder reminded her that they weren't alone.

"If she needs a full body message this time, you left one of your tables in my guest room." She realized early on that there was something between them and did her best to call him over whenever she could and give them plenty of time alone. She saw making Hana a Fukui her ultimate goal.

"Yes thank you." His hand never hesitated as he spoke. He was up to her elbows now. Focusing on one at a time, his thumbs worked in opposing circles across the soft skin of the inner part.

Shouichi always listened carefully to her breathing. He wasn't afraid of hurting her now, just cautious of pushing her over the edge in front of his sister. It could be embarrassing for them all.

Hana had become a little dazed under his work. All she could do was try to focus on keeping it together. She'd heard them talk about a full body massage but it hadn't clicked in her head yet until Shouichi stood up before her.

"Are you ready?" His deep voice struck her and she looked up at him.

"I-uh, what?"

"Are you ready for the rest of the massage?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Y-Yeah."

Tomiko stood as well. "I'll help you with your dress."

"Alright..." Hana stood and followed Tomiko to the guest room.

Her friend unzipped the black dress and helped her wiggle it down over her full hips. "You seem nervous, it's just a massage."

Hana breathed deeply and let it out slowly as she unhooked her bra. She slipped it down off of her spiced chocolate breasts. "I just... Do you have a scrunchi?"

Tomiko nodded and handed one to her. Her friend flipped over, using gravity to help her put the loose curls up in a high bun before sitting on the bed to watch Tomi put the massage table up.

"That's cool."

"Yeah, he always invests in the best things." Tomiko chuckled as she locked the braces into place.

"He does... the suits, the cars... he spends money well."

"You sound impressed."

"When you spend time with a man as gaudy as Martin, you learn to appreciate taste." Hana's shoulder's lifted and dropped in a little shrug.

"That's true. Well, hop right up little flower." Tomi tapped the massage table.

Hana nodded and lay on her stomach on the table.

Her friend placed a towel from the top of her pink lace panties to mid thigh. She pinched Hana's earlobe and she swiped at her thigh in retaliation.

"Have fun."

"Uh... thanks." Hana turned her head to the side to watch Tomiko leave before putting her face back in the hole as soon as she heard the door open again.

"Are you comfortable?" Shouichi set down the oils on the dresser near the table.

"Y-yes."

"You seem nervous." He stood closer to her, resisting the urge to caress the black frog on her shoulder. It had healed beautifully and he wondered how sensitive the spot would be to kiss.

"Tomi said the same thing." She let out a trembling breath.

"Well are you?"

"A little... The last time I was this naked in front of you, I'd been shot. "

"I remember." He poured some oil into his palm and warmed it by rubbing his hands together. He started on her shoulders with gentle stroking and kneading. "You're healed now."

"Thanks to you." Hana felt her muscles relax and a shudder ran through her body as he hands worked lower to her mid back.

"Does it hurt you at all?" He slid his thumbs up and down her spine.

"It gets tender now and then. " She gasped as his hands slipped under her on each side, roaming up from her waist to just under her breasts.

"Is it tender now?" He paused his hands, the bottoms of her breasts just brushing the sides of his index fingers. Shouichi knew he was pushing it far but the feeling of so much of her skin under his touch was driving him mad.

"N-no." She moaned and gripped the sides of the table.

He slipped his fingers up from her sides, dragging across the underside of her breasts and eliciting a gasp. It was obvious that he was going too far now. "Is it too much?"

"No. Please don't stop." Her voice was breathy and her eyes were closed tight.

He knew she still struggled with Japanese and couldn't help using it as he moved to work her lower back, thumb slipping just under the top of her panties.

"Do you know what you do to me? How much I care for you? Every time you're here, I come running just to see you. You drive me crazy. I think about you night and day..." His finger tips sunk into a nest of nerves in her back.

Hana muffled her face into the side of the headrest to muffle her scream as she came, shaking under his hands. She was learning the language quicker than she let on and understood most of what he had said. Her voice was barely above a whisper as she tried to catch her breath.

"Shouichi..."

His hands ran lightly over her, making the pleasure last. He had to be out of his mind. If Kuro got wind of this, it would be catastrophic. He was so protective of her; he hadn't even introduced her to society. To be fair, as soon as he did, Shouichi was going to ask for her hand. Kuro had to have an idea of what he would do. There was no other reason to delay it so.

He'd heard his name and realized what he was doing. He stopped and pulled his hands back. "Hana..." She looked up at him with those deep brown eyes, still so dazed and trusting. He sighed and put his forehead to hers. "Hana... I did too much. Hana..."

"Shouichi... It's ok. I feel the same..."

"You understand me?" He cupped her face with his wrists since hands were still covered with oil and did what he'd wanted to for a long time. His lips met hers in hunger as he pulled her close. Her lips parted to accept his exploring tongue. If he wanted to taste her, she'd give him a buffet.

He broke the kiss first and pecked down to her chin before working his way up her jaw until he could bite and tug her earlobe. The moans and sighs she made drove him crazy. He sucked the sensitive spot just below her ear before stopping to whisper. "Don't move anymore. If I see your breasts, I won't stop and you deserve better than a massage table in my sister's apartment."

Hana panted and her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his lips brush across her temple. She wanted to jump up and expose herself but held still and gripped the table. All she wanted was for him to keep touching her.

Suddenly his presence was gone and she opened her eyes. He was standing and walked to the guest bathroom to wash the oil from his hands. "I have to go. Every moment I stay, I care less and less where we start." He returned and paused only to peck her lips before slipping out of the door.

She stared after him for a moment before sighing and easing off the table. Hana went into the bathroom and started the shower. She slid the soaked panties down her thighs and stepped under the water, careful to not wet her hair up too much.

There was a knock at the door. Tomiko's voice was hesitant and careful as she called through the door. "Are you alright?"

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
734 Followers
12