Black Flower: Align

Story Info
The Introduction goes down.
4.2k words
4.76
26.2k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers

Well, we're almost done with Hana's story. You all have made my first time on the site amazing and enjoyable. I hope you enjoy my little bedtime brain wanders.

**************************************************

Kuro stood over the nude body of the young woman wrapped in plastic tarp so carelessly thrown next to a dumpster. Dark bruises tainted her pale tan skin and her face was misshapen with broken bones. She was dumped on the edge of Little Tokyo so the police called the Yakuza first because they paid well enough. He leaned down to ease the teal plastic away from her face with the tip of his pin.

"She one of yours?" The officer asked as he rubbed his arm self consciously. He was a new recruit and not used to being owned by a gang.

"No, but I know who she is." He cursed and gripped his fist.

This couldn't come at a worst time. He'd consented to Hana's new apartment and she'd just got settled in. Now, she could be in danger once more. Though he didn't want to admit it, he knew that his protection was no long enough. He stood slowly and signaled for the young officer to come forward.

"Keep her as a Jane Doe for a week right now. There are some things I need to handle."

The officer nodded and spoke on the radio as Kuro turned and headed back to his car, pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. "Sir, I thought you should know that Lola is dead."

*****

Hana padded across the wood floor of her new place with a smile on her face. The two bedroom apartment was roomy and inviting. The walls were inviting shades of red and her furniture was dark leather and cherry wood.

Kou was stretched out on her sofa as Suki sat on the new floral rug and unpacked a few decorative trinkets her mother's family sent her from Japan. She liked watching her brother and sister to give her parents some time alone. Her former life as an only child made her appreciate her siblings more.

"It sucks you won't be living with us anymore." Suki whined as she used a key to slice open the take on the next box.

"I know but I'll be here and you guys can come over whenever you want." Hana soothed and walked over to pet her head before sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Kou's socked feet.

"Of course you know, as your brother I'm going to have to keep an eye on you." He chuckled and she poked at his calf and he made a little kick at her.

"I'm sure you'll patrol me properly." Hana stuck her tongue out at him and he returned the gesture.

Kou sat up suddenly. "Someone's coming to the door."

There was a knock and she stared at him. He was so good; she'd never be that good.

As if reading her mind, he just smirked at her. "You're a girl; you don't have to do it. Relax. It sounds like the boss's son by the way."

"Do you like him?" Suki looked up as she unwrapped a ceramic woman clad in a kimono.

"Suki, you ask too many questions." Kou laughed as he lay back down and Hana hopped to the door, checking the peephole before opening.

Shouichi stood in her doorway with bags full of take out. He was dressed in slacks and a button down and his inky back waves were loose and framing his face. She had never seen him that casual before but she liked it. "I heard you were babysitting. So... I wanted to make sure you all had a good meal."

"Did you expect me not to cook?" Hana leaned against the doorway and smirked playfully at him. All they had been able to do since the massage was flirt but boy did she love flirting with him.

He narrowed his eyes and grinned. Shouichi had done his best to get to her new place but Kuro always seemed to be around and the first time he wasn't, her siblings were there. However, he couldn't let it stop him from seeing her. He had to get near her as much as possible.

"Maybe I wanted to give you a break...."

"So you think I cook too much?"

"No..."

"So you don't think I cook enough?" She crossed her arms and put on mock dejection.

"I didn't say that." His deep chuckle washed over her like warm bathwater and he leaned into her a little more.

"What are you saying then?" She tilted her chin up, soft lips waiting in anticipation for contact from his.

Hana grunted as she was suddenly eased back and Kou stood between them. "I'll take those." His presence was alarmingly strong despite the fact he only came up to her chin and Shouichi's chest. He grabbed the bags from the boss's son and bowed. "Thank you very much Shouichi Sama. Have you come to see my sister?"

Shouichi stared at the younger version of Kuro blocking his path to Hana. He couldn't help but chuckle and nod. "Yes I have."

"As you know, I can't let you be alone with her until after her introduction." He pushed Hana with his back until he could set the bags on her kitchen table and still remain a barrier between the two adults.

Hana opened her mouth to say something but Shouichi held up his hands. "I completely understand. Am I allowed to come in?"

Kou studied him and nodded. "You are welcome here."

Suki ran from around the corner, holding up a pair of miniature taiko drums. "Nee Chan, where do you want these? Oh, hi Shouichi!!!"

"Shouichi Sama." Kou corrected but she just shrugged before placing the drums down and riffling through the take out bags.

"Cool! Italian! Can we eat now?"

"Uh... sure." Hana shrugged and reached for plates and utensils. It still surprised her how much it felt like years of her life were turned back after becoming a Kuro.

After plating, they sat at the table. An awkward silence permeated the table until Suki looked up to Shouichi and smiled. "Are you going to marry Nee Chan?"

"Suki!" Kou and Hana gasped in unison.

"Yes." He answered honestly, receiving a shocked stare from the other two but giggling from the youngest.

Kou narrowed his eyes in his direction. "Have you told our father this?"

As if on cue, there was a heavy knocking at the door. Kou raised an eyebrow and smirked as Hana stood to answer the door. "Hello Otousan."

He put his hand on her head before looking at the table. "Suki, Kou, your mother is out front, downstairs. Please head to the car, I need to talk to Hana alone. Shouichi, you should stay."

Suki hugged her sister's waist before running out and Kou's eyes studied the boss's son for a few moments longer before he hugged his sister as well and left. Kuro closed the door after them and sat Hana across from Shouichi before sitting in the chair that his son had left behind.

He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Lola's dead. She was found beaten to death this morning."

Hana stared at him, gripping the hem of her blue floral dress and looking down in her lap. She wrapped and unwrapped the fabric around her fingers before stomping her foot with a fierce yell.

Kuro watched her before grabbing her hand and squeezing it tightly, lightly pulsing the grip. "I understand. You've been denied vengeance. You deserved to kill her yourself."

"I'm conflicted Otousan. She deserved to die... but to die like that."

"Mercy is wasted on your enemies. She wouldn't have given you such a thought."

She nodded and dropped her head. "When are we going to get Martin?"

He nodded and turned to Shouichi. "Am I wrong to assume you're here for her?"

"No, you're not." He sat straighter in his seat under Kuro's gaze.

"Do you want to marry her?"

"Yes."

"Even if you must defy your father?"

"I would defy everything for her." Shouichi broke his stare with Kuro to glance at Hana. She held him in ways no other woman ever had.

Kuro sighed and nodded. "Then it's time to introduce her. Your father has made it clear that he sees Hana as my daughter and considers it a good thing if our lines were to join. He also sees it as an opportunity to rid our communities of the Martin Cole problem once and for all. Are you willing to do that Hana?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" She looked at her father and her soon to be future husband across the table from her. "I can show you where his money is, we can drain the whole gang, crush them completely."

Her father looked upon her with pride. He could see the vengeance in her eyes and supported it completely. "We'll start that immediately. Are you ready to become a wife again?"

She looked at Shouichi and thought about how awful her first marriage was and how cruel Martin had been to her. Hesitantly, she extended a hand only for it to be grasped and her knuckles to be kissed. This man before her was not her ex, he cared for her and she cared for him. "Yes."

Kuro nodded. "Then let's get things going, though I doubt he's smart enough to leave town."

"With his brazenness, Martin's not going anywhere." Hana's eyes narrowed and she received a supportive grip from Shouichi.

*****

Hana was surprised at how quickly the accounting department worked. It felt like ages since she'd actually worked in a business setting so nerves had set in at first but the workers listened intently and followed her. It was almost disgusting how little had been done by Martin's gang as far as privacy was done. Half of the passwords hadn't changed and most of the rest were still based on the systems she'd learned when she was working.

"Drain them, drain every last drop and be messy about it. We want enough bread crumbs so they know where to come. I want businesses, properties, stocks, bonds, if there's a Redbox on a street corner bring it over. Raze it to the ground!"

"Hai Kuro Sama!"

The sounds of hurried ticking and typing filled the room. Some people worked on making calls and every half hour she would receive a status report. Each report she received she shared with Kuro and he, in turn, reported it all back to the boss.

Boss Fukui was impressed by how ruthless and efficient Hana ran the takeover. He was happy that he had consented to her engagement to his son. Though he trusted Shouichi to maintain and protect the gang as it was, he always knew that it would take a woman like Hana to help him grow it. Her final test would be her introduction. At any point, things could go the wrong way and Shouichi would be in the hot seat at the new leader. He wanted to know that she would have the strength to be at his side at all times.

*****

Hana was lying on the floor of a hotel suite's bedroom in a short white silk kimono cut robe. Her head was on the shoulder of Tomiko who was lying exactly across from her like one long line with her head on Hana's shoulder as well. They held each other's hands and stared up at the ceiling, cheek to cheek.

"Did you think it was going to end up this way? With me marrying your twin and all?"

"It's what I wanted. Hell, it's even better than what I wanted at first. Now we're going to be sisters for real. I love you Hana."

"I love you too." She squeezed Tomiko's hands a little tighter and let out a slow trembling breath.

"It's the first time you've faced him since then... are you ready?"

The boss's daughter examined what she could of Hana's face with her peripheral vision. Hana was Linda without the fear and sadness. She was the dream that Tomi hid in her heart when they separated that first time. It was a shame that it took a bullet to the side to get there but here she was, beautiful and free. Well, almost free.

"Yeah." Hana nodded, cheek brushing against her friend's. "I wouldn't be here without you Tomi. I would be dead without you."

Tomiko gripped her hands again. "We were always meant to be together. To the end, ok?"

"To the end." Hana turned to kiss her cheek and sighed.

There was a steady knock on the door.

"It's open!"

Shouichi slipped in and gave a look to Tomiko. She nodded and gave Hana's hands one last squeeze before sitting up and then standing. "I'm going to go get my make up done and distract some people. I'll be back in 20 minutes." She gave a playful punch to his arm. "I mean it."

"I hear you." He waited until she left before locking the door and scooping up a confused Hana off the floor and setting her on the bed.

"Did I miss some twinspeak or something?"

"You know, that's about the most twin thing about us." He pulled at her robe sash and she didn't stop him, only smirking when he found out there was nothing underneath.

"Am I going to have to worry about you knowing everything I say to h-" Her question was cut off with a gasp as she felt his lips brush over her neck and pepper kisses across her collarbone.

"I think you have some friendship confidentiality going on there. I wouldn't worry." Shouichi's voice had gotten huskier and deeper than usual. He was finally getting to enjoy Hana's beautiful body even if he had to sneak to do it. "Now, no more talking, we're pressed for time."

He ran his tongue under one spiced chocolate breast, swirling around the mound until he reached her fudge colored peak, taking it hungrily between his lips and making her back lift from the bed with long languid sucks. Hana had no idea what he planned to get done in the time he had, but if it felt as good as what he was doing, she'd love every second. She moaned his name as he switched to repeat the action on the other side.

Shouichi ran the backs of his hands up her inner thighs, bending the fingers a little so his knuckles could graze sensitive lines into the flesh. He kissed and nibbled between her breasts before slowly working his way down. His path crossed over her stomach and he took time to nibble her navel as she laughed and squirmed under him.

He lifted her thighs onto his shoulders as he kneeled on the floor and she sat up to raise an eyebrow at him. Martin didn't do these types of things for her. He kissed up and down her inner thigh before looking up.

"Problem?"

"This is a first for me."

He scrunched his eyebrows and pulled his face up for a bit. "Really?"

"Yeah...."

"Well get used to it." He slid his tongue into her folds and licked upwards, making sure the tip flicked forcefully over his clit when they met, eliciting a gasp and groan from her. He nibbled across her lips and looked down to check his watch. "Fuck." He growled into her and received a little squeal. Here he was playing Casanova and half their time was gone.

He pulled his head up and smiled apologetically at her. "I swear to you, I will be more romantic next time. I will take it slow and drive you crazy but-"

"I get it..." Hana's voice had a bit of a shudder to it as she tried to lower her legs but was immediately stopped by his hands.

Shouichi raised an eyebrow at her. "Easy there. Who said that I was stopping? I only said I'll be more romantic next time."

He secured her legs back on his shoulders and slipped two fingers into his mouth to get them nice and wet before sliding them out and latching onto her clit with tight suction. Hana's jaw dropped and she gripped the hotel comforter as he slipped one arm under her and scooped her hips up off the bed. It had been a while since she'd been intimate so he started with one finger; pumping and making a little "come here" motion with the tip when he felt it reach that ridged part of her walls inside her.

When her thighs were good and trembling he added the second digit, repeating the action with both and scissoring them against her walls. Hana was seeing stars. Her hips moved helplessly in his tight grip, not knowing whether to follow his masterful fingers or to press more into his forcefully suckling lips. Her arms scrambled for a pillow and she pressed it tightly over her face to muffle her shrieks. How in the hell did he expect her to get used to this.

The orgasm blindsided her and her thighs wrapped around his head as she let out a muffled wail into the feather filled fluff. Her nails dug into the high quality cotton until she still made half moons in her palms as she felt his tongue continually lapping at her. Her body bucked in his grip and it felt like all her muscles tightened into the quivering core between her thighs.

After a few dazing moments, she felt more than heard something from him and trembled. There was a soft tapping of fingers at her hip and she moved the pillow to see what it could be. She gasped and released her thighs' grip and sat up apologizing.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!"

Shouichi was laughing hard and kissed her with shinning lips. "It's ok. Calm down. I'm fine. That leg trap thing can happen." He checked his watch. With only a few minutes left, he stood to go and wash his face. "Did you like it?"

"Yes."She tied her robe and fell back, grinning at the ceiling. "Oh God yes..." She felt the bed sink down above her head and closed her eyes as he licked across her lips.

"Can't leave any evidence behind." He chuckled and kissed her slowly as there was a knock on the door.

"Time's up you guys!" Tomi's voice called through the door.

He ran his finger tips up her sides as he broke the kiss. "Until tonight, my bride." He winked and climbed off the bed. She waved as he unlocked and opened the door, leaving as Tomi came in.

"Alright hurry up you fiend, we've got to get you dressed."

Hana just laughed and hopped off the bed to get ready.

*****

Hana stood between Kuro and Rei for her introduction. Her brother and sister and all other younger members were barred from attendance. She was dressed in a handmade kimono that depicted a pond scene with beautiful lilies. Her hair was pressed and twisted up with a long side bang loose to sweep alluringly when she bowed. The rest fanned out at the top of the twist and there were little silk lily pins in her hair.

The three of them bowed as they greeted other families and well wishers. Word of the gang's new lucky charm had passed around and there were even representatives from other yakuza clans there to see the eldest daughter of the Kuro family. There was an unspoken warning that anything said about her sudden appearance or the difference between her and her parents would be met with strict reprimand and no one wanted to cross the Fukui clan, especially with their recent windfall.

Speckled within the crowd were party crashers. They came in one or two at a time and didn't make much noise but Hana could recognize most of them immediately from her life as Lina. In fact, more than a couple of them had to double take in her direction. Some flat out stared. It wasn't until Martin Cole entered that the party really began.

He was handsome in a rugged kind of way, about 6'1 and broad shouldered. He had a strong stubble covered chin and a flawless cinnamon skin tone. His hair was cropped short and he would have been gorgeous if it wasn't for the loud red suit and gold shoes. He was garish and off putting and the clothes were just a fraction of his own personality. He sat at a table and grinned at whoever glanced in his directions. He was so busy being seen that he didn't notice his ex wife at the front of the room.

When the last of the guests entered, the ceremony began in Japanese. The host spoke of Hana and the Kuro family, of her continued gifts to the clan, of her return home, and of her availability for marriage. Again, the guests had been fully warned to not even think about throwing their hats in the ring as far as that was concerned.

As he didn't speak Japanese, Martin took the time to check out the black woman everyone just seemed to accept as Japanese for the night. He wondered how many hackles he would raise if he stood to ask the question aloud. To his surprise, the Fukui son stood up to head to the stage and bowed to the guy that was supposed to be her dad or whatever. Then he stood and took her hand and the whole crowd clapped. He decided to clap as well since he didn't know what the hell was going on.

He looked closer to the woman's face. Just who was this chick? She looked familiar, really familiar. He looked to his crew in the crowd and they gave him the same face. There was something about this girl. He'd come to bring some strife to the clan but right now he had to find out more about this woman.

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers
12