Black Folks Orgy

Story Info
Black BBW meets two hunky Black men.
1.5k words
3.15
56.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Rose Lloyd sat on the bed, looking at her reflection in the mirror. At the age of twenty, she stood five feet eight ten tall, somewhat plump but still pretty, with short hair, dark brown skin and pale bronze eyes. This gal was seriously bored out of her mind. Recently, she had been in a slump. All work and no play can give a black girl the blues. Life in college wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

There were about two thousand females and one thousand eight hundred male students at Cadmus College. All the cute guys were taken. Those who weren't seeing campus girls went out with babes from other colleges. Rose came from a small town in Idaho. She wasn't as wild and outgoing as the city girls on campus. Shy and somewhat insecure about her looks, this gal was lonely.

Not far from her, lying in bed was her pal Steven Harold. How to describe Steve? A tall young black man from Idaho. He was nice and friendly, very handsome but unfortunately for Rose and every other hopeful girl on campus, Steve liked men. He didn't hide it either. This tall, gorgeous young black man with a model's face and the body of an NBA Superstar liked men. Such a waste. Especially since Steve was brilliant, athletic and funny. All the things a girl could want in a man. Unfortunately, only men could claim his heart.

Rose and Steve hailed from the same small town. In high school, Steve had been so different. He was going out with a girl named Ashley. Ashley was a gorgeous black babe whom all the girls at their old high school envied and hated. Ashley had the body all the girls wished they had, and the boyfriend they all wanted. Unfortunately, things weren't perfect with this seemingly perfect couple. Steve secretly felt attracted to men. When Ashley found out, she was mad. In fact, she told everyone about him. Steve was queer. The news hit the high school like a ton of bricks. Steve, once a star athlete, suddenly found himself alienated at the school which once championed him.

The young black man watched his life fall apart. His parents, Antoine and Jennifer Harold definitely weren't pleased to discover that their son was queer. In fact, they disowned him. Steve left right after graduation. He had won himself an academic scholarship to Cadmus, a small New England college. He turned his back on the town which rejected him. The only person who stood by him in the time of crisis was Rose Lloyd, the self-described pudgy black girl next door.

The two of them had been friends forever. Rose had a lifelong crush on Steven, the gorgeous black athlete. He was cool, and unlike everybody else, he didn't make fun of her. Both of them had a love for comic books and action movies. Rose, raised by a single father who worked as a truck driver was often alone and Steve kept her company. They were pretty good pals. In high school, she showed up at each and every single one of his basketball games. In fact, he was the reason she applied to Cadmus College in the first place.

These days, Steve was open about being queer. He didn't hide it, nor did he take crap from anyone. This six-foot-four, 250-pound black man was more than capable of taking down your average homophobe. He had finally found someone to be with. He told Rose about his first date with Joe Floyd, the handsome President of the school's notorious Gay Straight Alliance. Joe was a tall, good-looking young black man. He hailed from Chicago and once played high school football. He'd been out of the closet since graduation and attended Cadmus on an academic scholarship. He was one of the Founders of the college's Gay Straight Alliance. Joe was tall, handsome, athletic and outgoing. Just like Steve. Is it any wonder the two of them fell in love?

Rose sat down, looking at Steve as he lay there, sleeping. He was so handsome. The girl licked her lips. There was nothing quite like a good-looking black man, except maybe another good-looking black man. Steve was physically perfect. The most beautiful man she'd ever seen. Rose shamelessly checked him out every chance she got. Oh, and whenever he was with Joe, she got so hot from watching them together that she got wet. Rose relaxed and leaned back on her chair, and her hand slipped into her panties. Her fingers found her labia, and she began fingering her pussy while letting her imagination run wild, thinking of two sexy black men about to sex each other down like sex was going out of style!

In Rose's fantasy, Joe walked into the room, and found Steve waiting for him. The two black hunks looked at each other. They kissed, and caressed one another. Playfully, they wrestled. Steve got on top of Joe, and began licking the other man from his head to his toes. When he found Joe's dick, he took it into his mouth and sucked on it. Joe moaned in pleasure as Steve sucked him off. He licked Joe's balls and sucked his cock while fingering his asshole. Joe moaned in pleasure as Steve continued what he was doing. When Joe came, Steve drank his cum. The two sexy black hunks laughed, and then Steve climbed on top of Joe, and lowered himself onto Joe's thick, uncircumcised black dick. Joe gripped Steve by the hips, and thrust into him. Steve grunted, and supported himself by resting his hands on Joe's shoulders. Joe began to give the other guy a serious pounding, just the way he liked it.

Steve moaned in pleasure as Joe fucked him good. They changed positions. Steve was on all fours and Joe came up behind him, fucking him for all he was worth. Joe gripped the black stud's hips and fucked him hard, driving that cock deep inside of him. Steve winced as Joe shoved his cock impossibly deep, then pushed back against him, craving more. There was nothing in the world like two hot black men doing it with each other. When Joe came, Steve cried out. The two black studs screams of pleasure filled the air.

Rose gasped, and opened her eyes. Man, this fantasy was intense. Her pussy was wet, but she had yet to truly cum. Closing her eyes, she went on another round of self-pleasure and fantasy. This time, she joined in on the action. Steve and Joe were still recovering from all they had done together when Rose walked in on them, and smiled. The two black studs looked at the plump black girl. What did she want? Rose licked her lips. There was only one thing she wanted. Steve smiled, and Joe shrugged. What the heck?

Steve and Joe stood up, kissing each other while Rose sucked both of their cocks. The black girl could barely fit one of their huge black dicks into her mouth at a time. She sucked them as best as she could, licking their balls. What she wanted more than anything in the world was for them to fuck her. For once, the two sexy black hunks indulged her wicked, secret desires.

Rose got on all fours, with her plump butt cheeks spread wide open. Steve came up behind her, and rubbed his cock against her tight little hole. Slowly, he slid his cock into her anal cavity. Placing his hands on her hips, he thrust into her. Rose gasped. The black stud's cock was huge. He held her firmly and pounded into her, driving his cock deep inside her tiny hole. Joe watched as Steve fucked his best friend. Rose gritted her teeth as Steve fucked her. She had dreamed of this moment for ages, though she didn't imagine it would take place quite like this. Steve was energetic as he fucked her, hard. He gave her all he had, with all of his passion.

Rose whimpered as Steve fucked her. Having a huge black dick up her ass was no picnic. Heck, it hurt like hell but slowly the pain was replaced by a feeling of fullness. A wonderful feeling. When Steve finally came, Rose cried out in pain and pleasure as her lover's seed went deep inside of her. Moments later, an orgasm the likes of which she couldn't fathom hit her, and her cries of pleasure and shock filled the room.

When Rose opened her eyes, she was wet as a puddle down there and covered with sweat. Slowly, she readjusted herself. Caught her breath. Steve was standing there, looking at her. Apparently, he'd been awake for some time. Her eyes widened. Did he know? Did he see her? He raised his eyebrows, and asked her if everything was alright. Rose nodded hastily. He winked at her, then grabbed his jacket and went to open the door. His boyfriend Joe was waiting for him, smiling and looking fantastic. The two black men kissed, waved her goodbye, and left.

Rose closed the door behind them after waving them good bye. She went underneath her mattress and picked up one of Steve's favorite porn videos. A cassette featuring sexy black men having sex with both men and women. One of those rare, interracial bisexual videos. Rose grinned, and once more reclined on her chair and pressed the Play button on the remote. As the first scene began, she licked her lips, quivering in anticipation. Hungry for more.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers