Black For The First Time

Story Info
Lust showed me what I really wanted.
2.1k words
4.37
134.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time posting, and it's also a true story. So, please give me your feedback. Don't be shy... and be sure to enjoy this, it's for you... If it's good, there will be plenty more.

---------------

People don't usually think of me as dirty, because I don't see myself that way. But sometimes people make judgments based on the wrong values. As far as I'm concerned, I'm an independent woman with hopes and needs just like anyone else. And I don't think that having an appetite for well hung (preferably black men) should negatively color anyone's impression of me. I've decided to write this story about a recent experience I had for the young girls who might feel similar urges, but are too afraid of being ridiculed to truly satisfy their needs.

My name is Jeanie. I'm 26 and I am fashioning myself into a successful investment banker. Until recently I was living with my boyfriend, Calvin, and his brother Ron in a 2 bedroom apartment downtown in New York, the greatest city in the world by the way. The three of us all had good jobs and we liked living comfortably, so chipping in on a nice place, and living together seemed to be a good idea.

Calvin and I had been together for 8 years, since senior year of high school. We actually fell in love before that, when we became friends years earlier in junior high. We always knew that there would be something special between us in the future and not wanting to confuse things by dating too early, we stayed close friends until finally, just before college we began dating.

We were a perfect match from day one. Calvin was the star tailback on the football team in school. I wasn't much into sports, but I had to admit, he looked well put together in a uniform... And about his looks. He wasn't so much the dashingly handsome "ladies man" type. More the big hunky All American Dream type, smart, funny, blonde, broad shoulders, chiseled face, big chest, thick legs, nice butt... really nice butt. Now I'm half Asian half Irish, with long dark brown hair and almond eyes. I've always worked out and been in shape, but to be honest, I've never had to work very hard for my looks. I have been lucky to be blessed with nice curves, 36C, 25 waist, and 34 hips. I've always been told how beautiful I am, and I even modeled for a bit, but for me beauty is just a commodity. A means to an end, something you use to get into a club or to get out of a speeding ticket or to get the man of your dreams. Mine was Calvin, the blonde hunk I have always been in love with.

Things between us were great until college started. He wanted to play for Virginia Tech and I had been accepted to NYU... quite a commute. At first we made it work, seeing each other almost every weekend, but after the first semester we began seeing a little less of each other. He would stay down in Virginia to be with the team, or I would stay in NY and go out with my friends. Before the year was over, he and I were "having problems."

He said that he was hanging out with other girls at school and that he would never want to cheat on me, but he was feeling tempted and he wondered if we would be able to make things work. After a lot of discussion we decided to break up for a little while, he'd see other girls (there were many interested in him, I'm sure) and I would see other guys, but we'd still leave the door open for future. Well, as crass as it may sound... this is when found out what a truly wonderful thing a fat dick is...

I met a guy in class named Dave, who was black, and we started dating. I'd never been with a black guy before. In fact my sexual experiencing were limited to a few experiences with guys, but almost entirely with Calvin. I had no complaints... because I had no idea what I was missing.

Dave was rich and every bit as handsome as Calvin and he drove a black Mustang Cobra and he wore tight tight pants that showed off every delicious curve of his body. And what a body! He really liked working out and it showed. Definition is not the word. He was well muscled and impressively built. And on our third date, I found out he had a power tool like no other I knew of.

We were making out in his car after he took me to a show on Broadway when I was running my hands up and down his chest and abs. When I noticed an impossible bulge in his pants. Now I'm not experienced, but I'm not shy either. I put my hand on his dick and asked him,

"Would you like a blowjob?"

"Oooh. I don't know if you want to do that. This particular snake might spit at you if you pet him."

"Mmmm. I think I can handle that."

Wrong! Once I got his pants open, his cock jumped loose and let me tell you, I was seduced immediately. My heart began thumping and I got wet just looking at the amazing cock in my hand. It was thick and really veiny, like you might see on a dildo that is "ribbed for her pleasure." It was getting harder and longer as I held it, watched it grow, felt it getting firmer.

"Are you letting it breath?" He asked me as a joke. I was staring and a little disarmed. I wanted to be honest with Dave.

"I've never really seen one like this. Do girls really like, you know, feeling it inside them?"

"Most girls are afraid to be honest. They don't want what they don't know... I thought a girl as beautiful as you would have been with a guy like me before."

"I haven't. But I'm glad I am now." And with that I bent over and took the glistening, swollen head of his 10 inch rod into my mouth. He was hot and hard and huge. Sucking on him was amazing. He leaned back and moaned deeply. I started licking up and down his shaft, looking up at him, while he looked down at me.

Without losing the rhythm I slid the top of my dress off and let my breast free. He was obviously turned on but he didn't touch me yet. He just let me continue to get him off.

After a few minutes of stroking up and down his dick, slurping a lot of saliva onto him to keep everything moving smoothly, I sped up my motions. I wanted to feel him come in my mouth.

Pumping him down to the base and driving my face onto his cock, I was able to fit over half into my mouth and throat. He was in heaven, moaning, holding my hair and spreading his legs while he arched his back.

Suddenly I felt his cock stiffen. "Oh my God, Jeanie." And he let out a stream of hit cum in my mouth. Spurt after spurt hit my tongue, my throat. I drove my face onto him as hard as I could and I felt his helmet push into my throat deeper than I thought possible. He shuttered and held my hair and my head down on him as he shook and came. It was amazing. It was beautiful. He was beautiful in that state. I was in ecstasy and the night had only begun.

Once he regained himself, offering me his shirt to wipe my face with, we decided to head back to his place. I couldn't wait to get him inside me. I wanted to know what it would feel like having a fat veiny dick sliding in and out, stretching my lips and (maybe) my ass... Something I liked to do with Calvin, though Dave would be a far greater challenge.

We drove up to his place. It was my first time seeing it, a 2 story apartment his parents gave him when he left for school. I felt a little embarrassed when the doorman let us in the front. I must have looked like I was giving head just a minute before. When we got up to his place I excused myself to his restroom to freshen up.

His beautiful apartment spared little expense. Leather furniture, artwork, his family really took care of him. In his bathroom was a full body mirror. I looked hard at myself in it wondering if I was ready for this. I had been in what I wanted to be a long term relationship. I loved Calvin. I realized that I wanted to marry him... I admitted that to myself standing right there in Dave's bathroom, with my makeup smeared and my panties all wet... But I had a deep desire to be with Dave, even if it was just for his dick. "Am I an animal?" How can a woman have such strong feelings of love for one man and still want to be pleased by another?

I tried to stop thinking as I looked at myself in the mirror again. My long hair was a little tossed and my evening dress (which was too long, and too conservative anyway) was a little wrinkled. I wanted to fuck Dave. And I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I knew it would be so good. I decided to slip out of my dress.

When it hit the floor, I saw myself in the mirror, from my head to my thong to me my black heels. The ankle straps looked hot with nothing covering my legs. I decided to take off my underwear too.

There I was. Naked save a pair of sexy heels. I turned and opened the door, stepped out ready to be taken and filled and delighted like never before.

I found Dave sitting on his leather sofa in the living room. There was a small fire and some music. He was laying back with one leg up on the coffee table. His dark skin reflected the light from the fire. His was naked and he was stroking himself long and slow. And his cock looked like satisfaction to me. It looked like a sword or a spear. I wanted him to give it to me. I wanted him to hurt me with it.

I stood in front of him with my legs wide apart. He kept stroking himself. I began to finger myself in front of him, watching his penis grow hard and ready. I was so wet. My lips were wet, my fingers were wet. I was warm inside and my first orgasm was on its way. Dave looked up at me and said,

"Turn around, let me see your ass."

I turned my body, put my hand on the mantle of his fireplace but I kept looking over my shoulder at him as he pumped himself over and over again, looking up at me. I was getting off seeing him. I started to come and for a second I saw Calvin's face, far away and lonely, I paused inside for a moment, but I knew I wanted Dave more than anything. He made me into feelings I'd never been before. I was lust.

"Oh Baby, Your legs make me want to come."

I was close already, but hearing him say that almost pushed me over the edge. Then he drove his hand hard down to the base and hot jets came out of him and I lost it. I came on myself, looking back at him. My fingers in my hair, my legs apart.

"Fuck me, Dave. Fuck me with that incredible cock of yours. I want to come all over you. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to kill me with that thing. Bend me over and give it to me. Fuck me... Fuck me now."

He looked up, not knowing what to say. He held his dick in his hand like a long wet sock.

I walked over to him, put one of my wet fingers on his lips. One of his hands rose up my leg meeting my lips. I looked down at his cock, already coming back to life.

I prepared myself, whispering quietly so that only I could hear, "Make this everything. Take all of him."

He pointed his shaft up at me. I started to lower myself down. It was happening...

And that's when everything changed.

To be Continued...