Black Girls Have Big Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I can see how much you love being a submissive sissy for a black hottie, letting her big, long cock take total control of your tight virgin arse. Just look how hard and turned on you are," Crystal moaned, thrusting her black cock deep inside me, "Mmmm yes, your virgin arse is so tight, white boy, and my black cock is so big, I think your gonna make me cum pretty soon at this rate."

"OH GOD YEAH!" I cried out with a girlish squeal, "I wanna be soaked in your glorious cum, my beautiful ebony goddess!"

"I want you to cum for me first, white boy," she sighed, pushing into me again, "Can you do that? Stroke your little white cock while I bang your arse with my big black one? Oh yeah, that's it, that's right, white boy, jerk yourself off."

I did just as she said, reached down and began to play with my cock as she continued to ram my arse as hard as she could, tearing me apart. I was so incredibly turned on that I knew I would cum almost instantly as soon as I touched my solid cock.

"Aaaaaah, OH FUCK CRYSTAL!!! Oh God, ah yes, fuck my tight little arse, oh I'm gonna cum, see me cum for you, my black goddess!!!! Oh yeah, here it comes, AAAAAAAH!!!!!"

A thick stream of white cum shot out of my dick and onto my bare chest. My whole body tensed up, my arse clenched even tighter around Crystal's massive member and then my orgasm shook through me, an incredible release of all that built up sexual desire and stimulation from being fucked hard in my virgin arse by this beautiful shemale and her incredible black cock. More streams of cum continued to shoot from my cock, more than I had ever cum before, as Crystal took her cock from my stretched and torn arse and started to jerk it off in my face.

"Oh yeah, you liked being fucked by big black cock, didn't you white boy?" she gasped, "It felt good, didn't it? And now you're going to get my thick, juicy cum. Ah, oooh, yes, here it comes now, Oh GOD, OH FUCK!!"

A stream of liquid white cum shot out of her solid dark brown cock and hit me on the chin. I opened my mouth and caught the second shot inside it, savouring the warm, salty taste. As I swallowed, another stream of cum hit me in the cheek, I stuck out my tongue to lick my face clean and Crystal shot another load at my mouth, my lips were sticky with her white juices now as her dark cock continued to shoot its load over my face.

"That's it, white boy, drink my cum down, you're my bitch now, you've taken a big black cock in your arse and now nothing else will satisfy you."

I continued to lick my face free of her cum, shooting out of my goddess' big black love pole, it was like a divine nectar and I was only too happy to drink as much as I could. Besides, she was right, once I'd been fucked hard by a massive black cock, nothing else was ever going to be the same again. I had been converted and now the only object of my worship was to be this gorgeous, tall, curvaceous black woman and her incredible cock.

As Crystal finally finished cumming and left the room, I lay back on the rug on the floor, satisfied and exhausted, covered in her cum and mine, my arse completely torn apart, and contemplated what would become of my life now. Truth be told, little changed in my daily life, although naturally I had some trouble walking home and walking around for a few days afterwards as my stretched and torn arse got used to itself, but after that I just went back to working behind the bar as usual. One thing did change of course, the way I looked and thought about women, now there was only one woman for me, Crystal, and as often as I could I still went back to her place to worship her black cock, to suck on it and be fucked by it. And I experienced many new things with Crystal I had never even considered before and enjoyed every one of them, but I guess that would be another story.

12