Black Guy Uses His Worm to Fish

Story Info
He just has to use the right bait.
1.6k words
4.08
58.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Freddy said as he remembered he left the night crawlers in the fridge.

Yep, he said thinking to himself as he grabbed the box of bait. After doing a mental checklist in his head to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything else, he went and got into his car. He was heading to the creek for some relaxing fishing on a restless Sunday afternoon.

He decided to go to a little spot he often drove by after work. It seemed like a quiet spot. And he never noticed anyone else fishing down there. So he thought he could escape and be away from the world for a few hours or so.

After pulling up to his destination. He pulled off to the side of the road. He went into his trunk and got his pole and tackle box out.

He noticed there really wasn't a trail to follow to get to the creek. Guess this is why I don't see too many people fishing here, he was thinking in his head.

So after squeezing downhill in between a few trees and bushes. He found a large rock to sit on at the side of the creek. He noticed he couldn't see the road from the spot he chose.

So after worming his hook, he sat in his cast.

After maybe 15 minutes of fishing, he heard the faint noise of water splashing. He thought he heard people yelling.

So he put down his pole and began to walk towards the noise. He was careful not to make too much noise over the sticks and leaves. Having spent 4 years in the army he knew how to walk in the woods very quietly.

He soon discovered the yelling was merely laughing. As he watched from a distance he saw it was only a family going out for a swim. Typical mom and their little son. He also noticed a tent. A little too close to the road to be camping, he thought to himself.

So he decided all was well and he was getting ready to go back to his pole and finish his fishing.

"So are planning on killing us tonight?" a woman's voice said from behind him.

Surprised he turned around to a beautiful blonde woman. She was maybe 5'4 and her body wasn't skinny but she also wasn't a plumper. Her body would fit in the thick category. Her skin was pale as if she never tanned a day in her life. She looked maybe 20 at the oldest. She also had a vintage nirvana shirt on, with some short shorts on and some flip flops.

"No, I was just trying to figure out where that noise was coming from. I'm sorry to if I intruded on your family gathering," he said in an apologetic and shameful voice, as he began to walk away.

"Hey, dude. I was only joking around with ya. This shit sucks," she said following him. "I'm Amy by the way. What's your name?

"Freddie," he replied. "So how come you aren't down there with your family or what not?"

"Because I just had to come home from college for the summer, instead of like going on road trips and partying it out like most of my friends. I'm in my last year of law school. And camping isn't my thing really. I told my dad I was going to look for service on my cell phone, so I can chat up a few friends before it got late," she said looking at him with green eyes.

"Yea, I'm just down here fishing. Trying to see what I can catch. No luck yet though. But I'm sure I will see you around. Nice talking to ya," he said walking back to his towards his gear.

She went up and stood in front of him. "Maybe you are just using the wrong worm," she said giving a flirter's grin.

"Oh, really and why do you say that?" he said biting his lip. He could feel his self growing in his pants, from this little white bitch.

"I'm doing tests and exams all through the school year. Getting ready for my future and a family. What ever, you know. Just the American lifestyle of today. Since I'm so busy studying my fucking brains out half the year, I think the other half I should be getting my brains fucked out.

With that said she walked up to him and kissed him the most aggressive he has ever been kissed. He put his arms around her waist while grabbing her ass firmly. Her tongue was almost gagging him; she was kissing him so hard.

Feisty bitch, he was thinking in his head, as she was sucking on his big lips.

Her hands begin to rub the bulge in his crotch. She then began to lick his neck and moved up towards his ear biting it. Then she whispered in a low lusty voice," Gimme that black cock."

He pulled her by her short blonde hair and bit her neck, sucking her pale skin until it turned red.

"You want that black dick, bitch. Well it's all yours," he said releasing her hair.

All of sudden she dropped to her knees and began frantically undoing his pants. She got the pants zipper and button undone, and jerked his boxers down, getting hit in the chin by his massive 10" inch black dick which was already semi-hard.

"Holy shit, now that's what I'm talking about," she said scratching the thickness of his dick with her fingernails.

He put his huge black hands on the back of head as she was licking the head of his precum. Then she slowly started to swallow him whole.

Damn, he was thinking in his head. As she begins to suck hard on the head, all the while her other hand was scratching his balls with her fingernails.

She took his black dick out her mouth and just spit her saliva all on his black dick, giving it a nice shine. She put his black dick back in her mouth, while she began to jerk him off with both of her tiny hands wrapped around his dick still sucking his head.

Fred was thinking how much of a slut this white girl was. Just to be sucking his dick after maybe 10 minutes of conversation. Soon the thought of, if this white bitch can suck dick like this; there's no telling how her pussy must feel.

With that thought, he took his black dick out her mouth. He never saw so much spit on his dick from a blow job in his life. Looking at her, he could see her spit running down her chin.

"Turn around bitch," he said.

She turned around quickly and begins to take her shorts and panties off.

Wanting her pussy right then and there, he couldn't wait on her to get undressed. Savagely he just ripped her bikini bottoms off with one hand, throwing them into the water.

He saw her little pink pussy and saw the moistness running down her legs. He rammed his black dick into her pussy. She moaned and was cursing to herself as he slid himself in.

Damn he said to himself, feeling the hotness and wetness of her pussy. This was some of the best pussy he had in a while. He grabbed her hair and pulled it towards him, forcing her to arch her back. Then his thrusts were in a stabbing motion, going deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Gimme that black dick. Fuck that white pussy. I'm a slut for black cock," she said between moans.

He begins to pick up his rhythm, giving her pussy powerful blows in with his dick. He slapped her ass, leaving his hand print on her pale white ass.

He could feel her doing her best to move her ass backwards towards more of his dick. Usually, women would be trying to move forward to escape from him going deep.

This bitch can take some dick he thought, while listening to her breathing become more rapidly and heavier.

"HOLY SHIT, I'm cummin!" she screamed. "I'm going to cum on that black dick!

Then suddenly, he could feel the inside of her get warmer and he could feel her cumming. The sensation made him want to cum. So he pulled his dick out and noticed actually how much she came, as it was streaming down from her pussy.

"Suck that black dick," he said forcefully. As he yanked her by the hair and stuck his dick in her mouth. "Swallow my surprise."

He let it go in her mouth. He was surprised as how much he was cumming. He could see she couldn't swallow it all, but she left him in her mouth still. His cum was leaking from the sides of mouth. He took his dick out and saw her swallow all she could in one swallow.

"Thanks, I really needed a good fucking from a cutie like yourself," she said putting her shorts on. "I will be in town the rest of the summer, maybe we can meet up again?

"Yea, you're a frisky little white girl," he said grinning while zipping up his pants. "I have no plans this weekend if you're free? Maybe this time we could have a bed so I can really give you a workout.

They both smile, after that they exchanged numbers and she told him that he would hear from her very soon.

Later that evening while Fred was at home surfing the web, he received a text message from her saying she was going back to college early. She told him how parents knew she as out having sex, because 5mins after she got back to camp her bikini bottom that he ripped off while they were having sex, came floating down to the creek where her dad was swimming.