Black Halloween

Story Info
Married couple find their inner cuck with bbc on Halloween.
1.9k words
3.91
84.1k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umm.. sure, why not?"

That one sentence changed our lives forever.

My fiancee and I had only been together two years, but we both had established early in the relationship that neither of us were "party people". So when Sierra told me her new boss, Terrance, had invited us to his annual Halloween party, and that she had accepted, I was a bit surprised. But I figured it was a good way to meet her new boss and some of her new coworkers.

Although Sierra has a great figure, she is somewhat conservative. So when I saw the outfits she picked out for us I was shocked. She was dressed as a sexy cop, complete with thigh high black stilettos and hancuffs. Her firm breast poured out of her push up bustier. In her hand was my costume. An inmate.

She tossed it too me. "Put that on." She grinned devilishly. "You'll do what I say tonight... got it, inmate?"

Her authoritative tone sent a surprisingly erotic chill through my body. Although I had never mentioned it to her before, I had always harbored some sort of submissive fetish deep inside. I had always wanted to explore it, but I just never had anyone I trusted enough to try it with.

"Yes officer" I said half joking, but mostly serious.

We GPS'ed the address and were surprised to learn that her boss only lived 15 minutes away from us. Cars were parked up and down the street. We could feel the music bumping through the front door as we approached. Sierra took a deep breath, adjusted herself and knocked. I could sense she was overly nervous, which was odd for her. She primped her hair just as the door opened.

A tallish, chiseled black man dressed as a caveman swung the door open. He instantly flashed a huge smile. "Sierra! You made it!" He wrapped his muscular arms around my fiancee. Sierra was overly comfortable in his arms. I suspected that this wasn't the first time Terrance had his arms around her. After an awkward introduction we headed inside. Sierra was downing one drink after another, often scanning the room. I was sure she was looking for him. By the time he made his way back around to us, Sierra had a full on buzz.

"Enjoying the party?" Again with the arms.

"Oh yeah, it's great." Sierra said a little too excitedly.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy hosting. Why don't I show you the rest of the house?" He squeezed her closer to him.

"Sure!" Sierra's eyes lit up.

"Honey, why don't you go into the kitchen and eat a little, you know, try to sober up a little for the drive home."

And with that, they turn and hurried away. I made my way to the kitchen and fidgeted with some finger foods, all along my mind racing.

After a couple of minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I searched downstairs. Nothing. I headed up the stairs. There were several couples making out in the hallway. First door. Locked. Second door. I slowly swung it open. A younger white couple in bed.

I shut the door quietly. Third door. I opened it slowly. It was dark, but I could make our two figures in the bed. I heard a moan. Sierra.

"That's it baby. You like that black cock, don't ya?"

"Oh yeah, baby."

I was frozen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. My sweet, loving fiancee with her legs spread open and a black man thrusting away inside of her. My mind was racing, my heart was pounding straight out of my chest. The door closed behind me. I was so focused on the two bodies intertwined in front of me that I didn't even notice. A million emotions coursed through me. Anger, rage, disappointment. As I stood there in silence, my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. Terrance's chiseled back flexed with each thrust into my fiancee. Her legs quivered with ecstasy as her hips swayed into his thrust. I found myself oddly aroused as she moaned with each pump of his hips. I tried to edge closer but my feet were like cement blocks. My throat was tight, and all I could do was mumble sheepishly. "Sierra?"

Terrance pulled back quickly, his massive black member sliding out of Sierra. I was unnerved by the fact that I couldn't look away from his huge rod.It glistened in the darkness from all of my wife's juices. She had clearly climaxed several times. Her head jolted up." Oh my God! Babe, I can explain!" She sat semi-up, Terrance still between her legs.

"Why?" Was all I could muster.

"Babe, please. I'm sorry."

All those emotions were at the surface. Then I noticed them both looking at my pants. I looked down. A hard on. I could feel my cock throbbing against my pants. I couldn't believe it. I was so confused, my mind was blank.

"Please babe, just come here. We can get through this."

She motioned for me. I trudged forward. As I got within arms length of her she reached out and caressed the head of my pulsating bulge.

"Kiss me." She looked into my eyes. How could I stay mad at her, the woman I love. I leaned in and we kissed more passionately than ever before. Terrance maneuvered back in between Sierra's legs. He pressed the head of his massive cock against her wet lips. She moaned as our tongues twisted around each other. He pushed his monstrous black meat inside her and she climaxed.

"God, yes!" Her body spasmed.

He pushed deeper into her, nearly all of nine or ten inches of hard, black rod. She grabbed the back of my head and pressed our lips together tighter. We were now in a passionate lip lock as Terrance started to pump his hot cock deeper into my fiancee. His hips gyrated smoothly and with rhythm as Sierra flung her head back. She took my hand and guided it down. My trembling fingers wrapped around his manhood as he pumped away. His meat was hot and throbbing. I came inside my pants. I couldn't believe it. I had never been so turned on in my life. His huge member mesmerized me. I inched closer. He grabbed me by the back of my head. "Come here you little bitch!"

He slipped his pole out of Sierra. I was a mere inch or two away from his beautiful black cock. My mouth was watering. I wanted to taste him.

"Suck my black cock you whore!" He pushed his hips forward. I opened my mouth as much as I could and he thrust his mighty black mushroom head into my warm mouth. He was huge. I could barely squeeze his thick head into my willing mouth. I could taste my fiancee's juices mixed with his. It was intoxicating and liberating all at once. A rush came over my body. I realized how easily I gave in to his needs. All I wanted was to please him in any way he wanted. I looked up at his tight abs, his muscular chest. I relaxed my mouth and throat. He grabbed the back of my head with one hand and my throat with the other.

"You're gonna take all of this black cock, bitch!"

He slammed his hard rod deep into my mouth. I felt his hot, throbbing meat slam against the back of my throat. I started to gag on his massive rod, but I wanted to please him, so I concentrated hard on taking it all in.

"Fuck yeah, slut, take it all!"

He started to mouth fuck me hard, his huge hanging balls slapping against my chin. All I could do was suck and swallow to try and keep up with all of his pre-cum and my saliva, which was now running down my chin into the front of my costume. He was dominant and forcefull as he slammed harder and harder into my mouth.

"That's it, babe, suck his cock. God, you look so hot!" I glanced over and saw Sierra, legs spread, fingering her wet, used pussy.

"Take his cock babe!"

This just enticed me more. I slurped and sucked with total abandonment, needing his load.

Just then, he shoved me off of his juicy, stiff, rod.

"No, no, no. Not yet, bitch. The only way you're gettin' this load is outta' her pussy!"

In one swift motion he reached over and flung Sierra over onto her stomach. Without hesitation, she jutted her round ass up into the air, arching her back, giving him full access to any hole he wanted.

He positioned himself above her and placed his throbbing manhood against her gaping hole. He pumped his hips and slammed into her wet mound. She let out a shriek, half pain, but mostly pleasure. Nothing like she had ever done with me.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me!" She had never begged for it until now.

He pounded with recklessness, slamming balls deep into my fiancee's juicy hole. I came again just watching this magnificent black stud pump my sweet Sierra with his massive black cock. It was amazing watching her legs spasm with each thrust of his chiseled body. He belted guttural noises and phrases as he slammed away.

"Take it, bitch! Take all of this black cock! "

Sierra moaned and gyrated her hips and back with each growl.

"You love black cock, don't ya, slut!"

"Oh God, yes, yes!"

He grabbed me by my collar.

"Get under her, bitch! You're gonna clean us both!"

I darted into position, anticipating my reward. It was magnificent to watch his massive rod from this angle, pounding into my fiancee. He pumped away, and I would lick his swaying nutsack and pussy soaked shaft.

His thighs started to tighten, his balls swelled.

"Here it comes bitch! I'm gonna fill you up!"

"Yes! Yes! Fill my pussy!"

He slammed harder and harder, grunting, clawing her hips. One mighty thrust and her pussy exploded with thick, heavy semen. It started to ooze from around his shaft as he pumped away. I quickly jolted my head up, slurping every drop of his delicious cum. He slowed his rhythm and his cock was now semi-hard. He slipped it out of Sierra. It was veiny and covered in both of their juices. I opened my mouth for him and he rewarded me with his meaty member. I lapped and slurped his cock and balls clean for him, like a good little slut. I then did the same for my beautiful fiancee. My tongue easily reached deep inside her now stretched pussy. She was used, and I loved it.

Terrance dressed and left the room without saying a word. Sierra and I did the same. Not one word was spoken on the drive home.

It's been nearly nine months since that fateful night. Sierra and I are happily married now. Terrance has his own key to our house. He comes and goes as he pleases. We make sure at least one of us his home at all times to fullfill his needs. On those lucky but rare occasions he brings a few of his black friends with him. They drink and then use both my wife and I as they please. My wife and I are thrilled on those nights. We are both black cock whores... and we love it.