Black Heat of the Night Ch. 2

Story Info
Black stranger continues his pleasure.
1.1k words
4.23
103k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't hear him return, but felt the glass at her mouth and eagerly drank the water. Her breathing was returning to normal, but her pussy continued to pulsate, and her nipples felt afire. "Hmmm," he murmured, "candles." Then nothing, but a cool breeze flowing over her.

As she was processing the meaning of 'candles, 'splat' hot on one upturned nipple. She whimpered, and he whispered, "shhh my white bitch slut, I will not hurt you." Gasping as she now feels freezing cold on the other nipple, and feels her pussy juice sliding toward the crack of her ass. Alternating breasts with hot and cold, the top of each breast covered in wax now, her hips continually squirming, her pussy silently screaming for release.

'Splat' hot onto her clit, she arches her hips up, wanting more. He chuckles, commenting, "white bitch slut is looking very appropriate, and soon enough you should be begging for my big black cock to stuff your pussy. She is to excited to be embarrassed, but moans in response. 'Splat, splat, splat' until her pussy is encased in wax.

She is perspiring now, her entire body sensitive to his touches, yearning. Ice now, all over her, the wax chipping, falling away, exposing her again to his whims. Hands pushing hair away, a cool cloth to her face; slowly down her body, tantalizing her oh so hard nipples, down her belly, over her clit and it falls away to be replaced by his tongue. Barely a flick of his tongue, "ahhh," and she begins to orgasm, wave after wave as he feverishly licks her juices. He murmurs "white bitch slut tastes good too." Breathing heavy, spent, her body relaxes into the chair, but he won't let her be. Fast and furious, slow and sensual, over, around and in her mound, she is soon writhing, silently asking for more. Trembling, another orgasm. She again settles into the chair, trying to regain her senses, to no avail. She needs to be fucked badly, and knows soon she will begging him to do so, just as he had said she would!

Grabbing her nipples, he pulls her forward and up, into a standing position.

"I'm going to retie your hands now in front of you, and I expect no trouble from you." She nods her head yes. Taking her tied hands he slides them over his shoulders, down his back; she gasps and whimpers as their bodies are tight against each other. She can feel his cock at her belly, and rest her head on his chest. With one hand he lifts her off the floor, spreading her ass cheeks, his cock just at her pussy opening. She wraps her legs around him, opening herself to him. With his other hand, his thumb is teasing her clit, one finger is in her pussy, and other fingers are rubbing and pushing her anus. "Say it," he whispers, "what does my white bitch slut need." Her pussy is contracting, and the words are screaming in her head, but she struggles to speak them.

His fingers quicken their pace, and he kisses and nuzzles her neck. "Damn you, please fuck me," she whimpers. He chuckles, and says, "that does not sound like begging to me, and you did not ask nicely." She groans, "please put your big black cock into my white pussy and fuck me hard. Pleeease. This white bitch slut needs your black cock in me." His fingers leave her pussy and ass, and she whimpers at the emptiness, then groans, as he lifts her higher, and drops her onto his cock. Her whole body is trembling as he pushes her down onto him. The deeper he goes, the bigger he feels, the more her pussy opens to him. "All the way," he says, and pinching her nipples she orgasms as he reaches the bottom of her soul. She can feel his balls hitting her thighs as he pounds her over and over, another orgasm builds and releases, as he releases deep within in. She is weeping with pleasure and slumps against him. He lays her gently on the couch and removes her arms from around him.

He leaves the room, to reappear with another cool facecloth. He wipes her face, kissing her deeply, and she can feel her desire build again. "Rest," he says, "then I will take your ass."

She falls asleep, to wake in her bed, on her belly, hands still tied, above her head. She can sense him there, waiting to take her.

Without speaking, he lifts her onto her knees and spreads her legs. His hands hold her cheeks open, and his tongue slides down the crack of her ass. Her desire has returned, and as he rims her hole she tries pushing into him, but he holds her in place, his place. His thumb now, and she begins moaning. In a flash she is on her back, and he is straddling her chest, his cock at her mouth. She eagerly opens, and he says, "nice and wet white bitch slut, for it is ass fucking time." Again she is in awe of his size, and becomes a little concerned about what is to happen! He flips her over, ass in the air, and presses his knob at her anal opening, resting it there. His fingers are in her pussy and she tries to fuck his hand, while he is ever so slowly pushing his cock into her ass. Passing through her sphincter muscle he pauses to let her adjust, but she seems oblivious so he continues his descent. She orgasms, and suddenly becomes aware of the fullness in her ass.

"Ohhh," is all she says. He speaks then, "ask for it white bitch slut. Tell me what you want, need, beg for it." All inhibitions gone now, she quickly replies, "stuff my white bitch slut ass with your beautiful black cock. Fill me with your seed. Make me beg for more. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard, pleeease!" With a mighty grunt he slams full into her and holds still. "Ahhh, ahhhh, so big," she gasps. He slowly begins fucking her ass, long, big, slow strokes. She is pushing back to meet him, loving the fullness. Increasing speed, she is sweating, moaning, her breasts slapping against her, his balls slapping against her. He stops, buried all the way in, and as he groans she feels stream upon stream of his seed settling way deep in her.

They collapse to the bed, and when she next wakes, she is free of blindfold and binds, and for a moment wonders if it was all a dream. But no, her body tells her otherwise; nipples still erect from sweet delight, pussy twitching from use, and ass sore from sheer size. And, there is the blindfold laying next to her. She smiles, hoping her black heat of the night returns soon!