Black History Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my walk especially early the next day so I would get to Blane's house right on time. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me as I approached his front door, although to be honest I was so eager to be with him it probably wouldn't have made much difference. The door was unlocked so I went in, closed it, and undressed right there. When I entered his bedroom naked I saw that Blane was only covered with a sheet. I carefully peeled it back and laid between his legs. I was determined to worship his cock like a good suckslut. I licked and nibbled until I felt him growing hard, then I quickly took him deep so I could feel him expand in my mouth. I slowly sucked him in and out, savoring his taste, his texture, and the power of his thick dark cock.

When I looked up he was watching me through slitted eyes.

"Donna, are you my cocksucker now?"

I trembled at his words and couldn't get my answer out fast enough. "Yes, Blane, I'm your cocksucker now. I love to suck you!"

"Are you my whore now?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be as long as you let me fuck you and suck you and please you."

"Good answer, now run and fetch me a cup of coffee, black."

I leapt out of bed and ran to the kitchen. It only took a few minutes to brew a pot and rush back to him with a mug of hot coffee.

"While I drink my coffee I want you to take my balls in your mouth, carefully, and hold them there until I tell you otherwise."

Luckily I have a big mouth and was able to take both of his heavy hairy dark balls. He was in no rush to finish his coffee though so my jaws had begun to ache. Finally he told me to release them.

"How do you feel about me making you hold my balls in your mouth while I drink my coffee?"

"I love that you make me do...unusual things. I hate boring and you are not boring."

"Have you ever been tit-fucked?"

"I don't know what that means."

"You got those big luscious tits and nobody's fucked them yet? Well, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to tit-fuck you and when I cum on your face you will remember that only a few minutes before you were holding my balls in your mouth and the cum on your face came from those big hairy black balls. Understood?"

"Yessir!"

"Good, now go into the bathroom and fetch the hand lotion on the counter. Then put a gob between those big tits and lay on your back on the bed."

Two minutes later I was flat on my back with lotion between my breasts. Blane rolled over and straddled my chest putting his thick hard cock in the valley between my boobs.

"Press those big fuckers together over my cock and hold them there until I'm done."

I was enraptured by the sight of his black cock protruding from between my tits! It was so pagan! And it seemed so right that he'd use my big white tits this way. I watched as he fucked his cock back and forth, slowly at first, then faster and faster! My breasts had become another pussy for him!

"Oh God, fuck my tits! Use them however you want. Fuck them whenever you want! These big white tits are yours now. You're the first and only man ever to tit-fuck me and I LOVE IT!"

Suddenly I felt his dick throb, once, twice, then a gob of cum shot onto my face. I opened my mouth to catch the next two spurts. The rest fell on my neck and chest.

"Eat the rest."

I scooped up what was on my face and body and licked my fingers clean.

A few minutes later we lay side by side. I kissed his lips, then planted more kisses on his chest and belly.

"Thank you, Blane."

When you're out shopping or whatever do you catch men looking at those magnificent jugs?"

"Yes, men are always staring at them. They are kind of prominent."

"Well when you catch them looking from now on I want you to think, "Yes, I have great big white titties and Blane fucks them whenever he wants with his big, black cock."

"Yessir, I will." And I did. It used to be I was embarrassed or annoyed when I'd catch man staring at my boobs. After that morning it was a little thrill to let them stare while I would think " You bet they're big and I use them to please my black lover who fucks them whenever it pleases him to do so."

I didn't get to visit Blane again until the following week. It became normal for me to wake him up with a cup of coffee and blow him while he casually drank it. He'd tell me what I must do that day to please him and of course I would. My reward was that Blane always gave me multiple orgasms.

One day after a particularly long slow fuck Blane told me it was time to train my ass. I was a little apprehensive but also his words made my pussy tingle. He showed me a photo of a smooth glass butt plug and told me where to buy one like it. I was to insert it in my ass every night for the next few days and sleep with it like that. That very day I rushed to the adult store in a nearby town and bought it. For the next three nights I lubed it real good and slipped it into my asshole. The first night it was tight going in but by the third night it slid in easily. I have to admit my submissive side was again excited to obey Blane in this way. After all, my ass should be available to please him.

The next day I was blowing him while he drank his coffee when he told me it was time to get ass fucked. Instead of cumming in my mouth he made me stop and grab the KY he had on his bedside table. I had to lube my asshole and his cock, then lay on my side and spread my legs. He lay behind me.

"I'm going to be easy on you the first time, baby. You've been a good girl. Now let's see if your pretty ass is properly trained." Slowly, slowly he worked his big black cock into my back hole. I'd read how often the first time is painful but the truth is it never hurt. It was just a sensation of being filled slowly and deeply. Once again I was thinking how wonderful it was to serve such a dominant male. Now my entire body was there for his pleasure! Blane stroked in and out of me deliberately while asking me if I enjoyed having him in my ass.

"Oh, Blane, I love you fucking my ass. It's yours to fuck anytime you want!"

"Yeah, you're my asswhore now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Blane, I'm your asswhore."

After that hardly a day went by that he didn't assfuck me and I ADORED it! He took my ass in more positions that I can remember, from me sitting on his dick, to being in "the position", to doggy style, to drilling me from above. I said I was submissive. As much as I loved to fuck it was sucking cock and being butt fucked that really tapped into my submissiveness. Blane knew exactly what buttons to push to make me cum repeatedly. I was in sexual heaven!

Some of the things he'd make me do included washing his kitchen floor while naked. He loved to see my big tits swinging as I knelt and scrubbed. After watching for a while he'd kneel next to me and finger fuck me until I came. Then I had to finish my chore.

Sometimes if he had to make a call he'd lay in bed face down and I'd kiss and lick his back and his ass while he chatted to the person on the other end. To this day whenever I think about doing that I get a strong urge to fuck.

I can't count the times he'd stick his big black dick in me and fuck me just enough to stir me up, then leave me hungry.

One day the weather had gotten really hot and humid. The Lucas' didn't have a/c so we were sweating like beasts as Blane fucked me doggy style in his bed. The thought occurred to me that this is what it must have been like in slave days, maybe even with my ancestors. A slave girl would submit to her Master however he wished, only instead of a black slave and a white Master I was a white fuckslave and Blane was my black FuckMaster! Thinking that I came furiously twice in a row before he emptied his big balls in me. I was absolutely addicted to everything he did and made me do. I kept thinking this is my place, to serve a dominant strong male. When I went home that day I went online and found a slave website. I registered myself as Blane's slave and got a certificate saying so. I thought he'd be happy I'd done that but instead he made me cry.

"What the HELL were you thinking? I don't want no slave. I don't have time to tell you what to wear, what to eat, and all that other shit! It's too much damn work!"

"I'm sorry, Blane, I didn't mean it that way. I only meant that I'm your FUCKslave! You just tell me what you want and I'll do it. I know we can't do the real slave stuff."

"OK, that's better. You're gonna be my fuckslave, yeah? That's a good girl. Now suck my dick, slave!" Of course I rushed to please him.

Three times we were sexually active in public. Twice I met him at McDonalds. I blew him in my car while he ate lunch. It was my privilege to worship his big cock while he enjoyed his burgers. The third time was another matter entirely. Blane told me to meet him at one of the big parks in our area. We parked in a lot where no other cars were around. My head was bobbing up and down in Blane's lap and his middle finger was fucking my ass when suddenly there was a series of loud knocks on the driver's window. It scared the hell out of me, especially because when I jumped up Blane and I were both shocked to see a deputy sheriff frowning down at us.

He motioned for Blane to roll down his window. "Is everything all right here, miss?" he directed at me.

I was so flustered I could barely speak. "Yyyyes, sheriff".

"Young man, get out of the car and show me your license and registration."

Blane fumbled in the glove compartment and quickly exited the car. I could hear their conversation clearly.

"Son, do you understand how lucky you are that it was me who caught your ass giving your woman some black pipe? If it was one of them white deputies they'd have you both down at the station, probably in cuffs. Don't you know that sodomy, that is oral sex, is still illegal in the motherfucking state? Them white boys would have been sorely pissed to see that white lady chowing on your black rod. I'm gonna let this pass with a warning, a real warning. You best be thinking with your head next time you CONTEMPLATE dipping your dick into some white bitch. Is she a whore?"

"No officer, she's a regular nice lady, mother and all. We just..."

"Well you best both use your damn brains before taking such a chance again. Now, get back in your car and get the hell out of here."

Blane got back in the car and I blurted out how scared I was. If we'd been arrested my life would have been so screwed! The legal problems and costs, the effect on my parents and kids, and we'd both have records as sex offenders. To his credit Blane told me we'd confine our activities to private places from now on, although he'd miss his lunches at McDonalds. I laughed with relief that we'd been embarrassed but no real harm had come to us, although there was now one black deputy in town who knew I take black dick in my mouth.

By the time we got back to Blane's house we were mostly calmed down. Meanwhile, the temperature was up in the high nineties and we were both sweating like racehorses. Blane led me into the house and instructed me to strip naked and get him a glass of lemonade.

"Put two ice cubes in your mouth while you're at it"

When I returned to him sitting on his sofa he took the glass of lemonade and told me to hold his balls in my mouth with the ice cubes. I understood that it was my duty to cool him off this way. I obeyed, and it gave me yet another little thrill to do so. I was rewarded cum down my throat soon afterwards.

For almost three months I served Blane in any way he desired. Then he had to leave for school. Those last few days he was home I feverishly did everything I could think of to please Blane beyond anything we'd done before. On the nights the kids were home I'd get them to bed and then call him and beg for him to come over and park in front of my house so I could go to his car and suck his big black cock. When I called he would make me demean myself which I did by calling myself every filthy name I could think of and promising unspeakable things. I craved him so much I found myself telling him that if he brought his friends I'd suck them, too, if only he'd not leave for a while longer. I truly did behave like a whoring fuckslut! Most of the time he's drop by and I'd suck him dry. He didn't bring any friends, but he didn't delay leaving either. The day that he left he called to tell me he was packed and ready to go but that if I rushed over immediately he'd fuck me once more. My Mom happened to be at my place and I asked her to watch the kids for a little while so I could go help a sick friend. In less than 15 minutes I had my tongue buried in his fine brown ass telling him how much I adored him. He had me play with my clit until I came while kissing his ass, then he fucked me brutally hard and I came twice more. I washed him in the shower and sucked him once more. Then he got dressed and left. I closed and locked his house and cried. Was I in love with Blane? No, but I did adore what he made of me and imagined how much I'd miss him!

A few weeks went by and no matter how often I stuffed that black dildo or my butt plug into me I craved Blane's touch. Finally I called him and asked if I could visit him at the university over the weekend. I drove up there on Friday night and was kept naked and attending to his every desire. On Saturday night he ordered pizza in. He was lounging on his sofa and I was kneeling licking his cock when the pizza delivery guy came to the door. Blane yelled for him to bring it is and held my head in place between his legs. I continued tonguing his dick while he paid the guy. I was so embarrassed, but ecstatic to show how much I idolized Blane!

The next morning Blane left to do something. I showered and was just toweling off when the doorbell rang. I threw on one of Blane's robes and answered the door, hair wet and obviously nude underneath the robe. A pretty blond girl about eighteen asked if Mr. Lucas was in, then noticed how I was dressed, sorta, and suddenly turned around and ran off. It was obvious that she was there to "get some". To say I was hurt and angry would be an understatement. I immediately finished getting dressed and packed my things. I was about to leave when Blane returned. We had our first argument which ended with him telling me that what we had was great but he couldn't be going without while at school and it was only right that he fuck some of these white girls if I wasn't around. Honestly, I was pretty sure he'd be fucking them even if I were around. I was determined that this was the end for us. Even so, when he took his hard dick out I had to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth once more. After I swallowed his load I left.

I cried on my way home until I stopped in a rest area. I freshened up and back in the car I remembered vividly and with gratitude the times Blane and I shared. Then I moved on.

12