Black is Better Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was the mildest thing Tyrone could use. As long as I washed it out thoroughly, no one had to know about this. Besides, I had to do something to try and stop my wife from having a black baby. I timidly opened my mouth and looked up with my teary eyes to Tyrone. To my surprise, he gently placed his flaccid cock into my mouth. The instant it touched my tongue, I could taste something incredible. There were hints of my wife's pussy juices...but something else was there; something primal and natural.

A warm sensation washed over my whole body in an instant. I couldn't understand what was happening, all I knew was that it felt...right. I quickly passed by those feelings once Tyrone grabbed the back of my head. I could feel his cock getting harder and bigger every second that it rested on my tongue. Tyrone slowly looked down at my scared and tear covered face, and with the biggest smile I've seen him make yet, he said

"You're mine now, bitch. These next few hours are gonna ruin the rest of your life." And with that last word, Tyrone rammed his fully hard cock as hard as he could to the back of my throat. I thought he was going to rip through my neck with a thrust like that. He just kept pumping away like it was nothing. I could not understand how a man could be that sexually strong and powerful. If that were me, I would be tired after the first couple strokes.

But none of that mattered once I felt that feeling again. It was the same feeling I had the first second he rested his cock in my mouth. With each pump into my throat, an incredible ecstasy washed over whole body. Within about a minute, I just couldn't hold back anymore. Suddenly a couple tiny jets of cum plopped out of my cock. I saw a bit of my cum drop onto Tyrone's foot. The instant he noticed, the smile left his face. He pulled his throbbing cock out of my mouth, and suddenly slapped me across the face as hard as I've ever seen.

"How dare you let that disgusting drop of cum touch my foot?" I could barely even see anymore. My vision was still blurred from the massive slap Tyrone gave me. All I could think to do was make him happy so he wouldn't hurt me anymore.

"I-I'm so sorry, Tyrone. I...I promise it won't happen again."

"No shit it won't happen again. You white boys can't cum a bunch of times like us niggers can. You losers are a once and done kind of people. Just keep in mind that I've got enough cum saved up to fill every hole of your entire family. Don't make me punish you again, little white bitch."

I hated the way he talked to me...I hated everything about him. Nevertheless, I had to remain cooperative if I didn't want him to beat me to death. "You know what...you need to learn that it's not okay to disobey me. Bend the fuck over, little white boy." Tyrone put on that famous smirk of his and started stroking his gigantic cock till it was fully hard again.

"B-But Tyrone...I...I told you I'm not gay."

"You really are fucking stupid, aren't you white bitch?" He pulled his hand back again and let loose another massive slap against my face. "DON'T YOU EVER DISOBEY ME AGAIN! Things are gonna change around here real quickly. You better choose your words wisely. Another stupid move like that and you might not live to see tomorrow."

My ears were ringing so bad that I could barely make out what Tyrone was saying...but I didn't have to. I knew that if I didn't give this kid what he wanted, he was gonna kill me for sure. Reluctantly, I pressed my face into the floor, raised my hairy white ass into the air and said,

"Go ahead, Tyrone. Do whatever you want." I could barely get those words out without sobbing like a baby.

"Oh, yeah! That's more like it, you fucking faggot. I hope you don't mind losing all control of your bowels, because you'll never be the same after this nigger horse cock is done in there. Ha ha." Tyrone let out a big laugh as he rammed his cock into my ass as far as it would go.

"OH FUCK! AHHHHH! I...I can't take it all. I'm gonna pass out." I wasn't lying. I felt as though my entire consciousness was fading away. In its place, I could only feel pure bliss. I had never felt something like this in my entire life.

Having sex with Jessica, getting married, seeing my first newborn child...nothing even came close the pure ecstasy of Tyrone inside of me. But I couldn't let him see that I was enjoying it...I couldn't let ANYONE know. Deep down I knew this wasn't right...I was just caught up in the moment, that's all.

"Oh I don't think so. We're not done till I say we're done." Tyrone grabbed the small hairs at the back of my neck and yanked them as hard as he could towards himself. Whatever blissful feelings I felt before were now replaced with pain and discomfort. Once Tyrone was sure he had my full attention, he pumped away at my ass for hours on end.

All of a sudden, he pulled his throbbing cock out of my ass and said, "Turn around, whore. It's important for the process that you get to taste the first one. Also, as a newly confirmed faggot, you should get used to what an asshole tastes like." Tyrone stood in front of me, furiously jerking his massive cock with both hands. Suddenly he rammed his dick to the back of my throat and started to moan and grunt in the familiar way.

Suddenly, I tasted something incredible in my mouth. I have never tasted anything more enjoyable than this. I felt it slip and slide right down the back of my throat and plop into my stomach. This must have gone on for a full minute. Torrents of Tyrone's cum kept pouring down my throat. After he was finally done filling up my stomach, he pulled out his cock still dripping with hot cum.

He shook his floppy cock widely to get all the excess cum off it. He looked down, grabbed me by the chin and whispered to me, "I hope you had fun with your old life...because all of that is over now, fag." He threw my body onto the bed where Jessica was still fast asleep. And with the most swagger and confidence, he strolled out of the bedroom and never looked back.

I knew Tyrone was right; something had changed. Now instead of crying, I was just watching that horse hung black boy walk out of my room. His flaccid cock flopped back and forth, slapping against his thighs with every step. As he left, I sat my head down on the pillow, rubbed my belly, and finally felt content. I was full of the most delicious substance that I could ever dream of.

12