Black Jack'd

Story Info
Wife is the final pot for the winning hand.
8.1k words
4.14
54.4k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doernow
doernow
34 Followers

Authors Note: I have not added a story in years. Life has been busy. Sometimes tastes change, sometimes they do not. I have written a few stories in the past years to share with friends but have not posted on this site. This story came out of nowhere yesterday. It's not perfect. It's not to everyone's taste. I do not condone the actions of any of the characters in this story. No one was harmed in any way. It is a work of fiction.

*****

"Seriously? I finally come home after being gone for two months and this is your idea of a welcome home?"

I know it sounded harsh, but after two months and over 2,000 miles of separation, coming home to a wife that was cranky and in a mood to argue was not what I had envisioned. I realize it was difficult on her, but at least she had been home, surrounded by family, friends, our home, sleeping in our bed, while I lived out of a suitcase in a hotel and had to deal with complete strangers every day. Plus, coming home to a messy house was the icing on the cake. I let me anger out.

"Being home without you wasn't all that great for me!" she retorted. "I had to do everything on my own." I looked around incredulously. I was full of ammunition for a really, really good argument and all I had to do was point out the obvious. Instead, I took a deep breath:

"You know what? I refuse to fight. This is ridiculous. I work this job so that we can live. It's called "a Living" for a reason, right? THIS is not how I want to live. I want to live being happy. If I need to quit this job to stay home and deal with the house, then we can live on your salary."

I don't know what it was after that, but the waterworks started then. She began to cry and I was left wondering what had happened.

"I'm sorry," she began: "I know the house looks terrible. I know the washing machine needs fixing and I didn't bother with a repairman. I was just so busy at work and when I got home I was too emotionally exhausted and constantly sad because I missed you."

"Well", I started, "This isn't my idea of a homecoming. I apologize for taking it out on you." I turned and left the room to give us some space and time to cool down. When I turned around, she had followed me.

"I know you are disappointed. I really am sorry. I will make it up to you and start cleaning now." She turned to leave the room, but I reached out and pulled her to me.

"You need to get some things straight here. It isn't the house. It's you. I want to be able to spend time with you, not watch you clean the house. I need YOU and I need you badly."

She stopped to consider this for a few minutes. Then, she surprised me by saying:

"Do you want to go do something tonight?"

"Like what? Grocery shopping is not a high priority to me right now."

"I don't know," she responded in her typical fashion. "I will do whatever you want."

I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Anything I want?"

She laughed it off. She knew that "Anything I want" usually meant sex. It had been that way for 25 years of marriage. It usually involved going to bed on a Friday night then waiting until Saturday morning when the kids were out of the house and having some good, old fashioned, missionary position sex.

"Fine," I said, "If you promise anything I want, I will make some arrangements for us to go out tonight and have some fun."

"Really? Just the two of us?" She actually jumped up and down with a bit of excitement.

"Well, us, and whoever else happens to be there." I joked. "Is it a deal? Tonight is my night and I set it up. Fair?"

She was more than a bit relieved that I was willing to make the arrangements. She really hated making decisions on her own. It was a perfect chance to set things up and have a little fun. With that, we decided to head up to bed. I had plans to make for the next day.

Morning came, finally, and she headed off to work. I started doing some research online. I was looking for a decent, but not entirely reputable, motel in the area. I wanted one with a bar/ restaurant, but nothing fancy. I found what I wanted, not far from home, across from a truck stop. Instead of calling, I went to check it out. I asked for a look at a room. The room was a basic room. It was a one-story motel with doors that opened out to the parking lot instead of in to a hallway. There was also a bar that served food. It was a real dive of a place, with posters advertising karaoke that night. It was perfect. I booked a room, got a key, and continued with my preparations.

I stopped by the local porn shop, (surprisingly close to the motel...or maybe not surprisingly), and picked up a new "dress." The price was more than it was worth, but it was what I needed. It was bright red, sure to be noticed, not too low cut, just enough to show some cleavage. The best part was the slit on the left side: it went up past mid-thigh, which was exciting. My wife was nearly 50 but she had nice legs. In fact, to me, she had nice everything. Tonight I wanted to show it off.

I also noticed the bondage gear at the store and thought, "Why not? After all, she said "Anything" I want."

I looked around and found a set with wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and thigh cuffs. I thought it would be good for a laugh if for nothing else. The only thing missing was a way to fasten the cuffs to the bed. I decided that I had gone that far, so I made a trip to the local hardware store. I bought some rope and some spring clips. I figured I could run the rope under the mattress and use the clips to attach the cuffs.

After all my shopping, I stopped back by the motel to drop off the stuff from the hardware store. I checked under the bed, (a scary thing to do in any motel), and discovered that the frame was actually metal. I set about tying the rope to each side of the frame in three different places: head, middle and foot of the bed. Then I attached the cuffs and pushed them beneath the bed. Now, it was time to wait.

When I got home, I sat and thought about the night to come. I was excited, but fully expected her to change her mind. Still, I was going to press it to the end. When my son got home, I handed him $20.00 and told him he was going to take his sister to the movies that night. His mother and I had plans and would be gone. I also gave him money for a pizza and refused to answer any further questions.

He finally gave up, and when my daughter came home, he had the movie picked out, told her to get ready and they left just as my wife drove up.

"Where are the kids going?" She asked as she came in.

"Out," I replied. "We have a date night tonight, remember?"

"Right. I remember. Did you make reservations anywhere?"

"Yes, I made plans. Now, go take a quick shower and get all prettied up. I will tell you all about it when you're ready."

She looked at me with a question in her eyes, but turned to go upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"If I am going to shower, I need underwear and a change of clothes."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I will take care of everything while you shower. Now, get in the shower."

As she showered, I got everything I had picked out for the night. I had a nice bra in mind, some very sexy panties and a pair of thigh high hose. I also had a deck of cards ready. By the time she finished her shower, I was sitting there, waiting. She opened the shower curtain and gave me another look:

"Just what are you thinking, dear? I hope you haven't gotten your hopes up too high because I don't want another fight."

"Oh, there won't be a fight. In fact, if I remember correctly, you said tonight could be anything I wanted. But, I know you well enough to know that you will try to get out of it if you can."

That seemed to hurt her feelings, but it also made her consider. She knew I was being truthful and she really did try to get out of things even if she had given her word. She would always claim I was trying to trick her. So, I looked at her, dripping wet, tits hanging nicely, nipples hard from the chill. I reached up, gave her left breast a quick squeeze and handed her a towel.

"I know what you're thinking, and I know you want to get out of an agreement you made. BUT..." I continued, "I will give you a fair deal. I have a deck of cards. We'll cut the cards and if YOU draw the high card, you make all the decisions tonight and decide what we are going to do. If I draw the high card, we do what I want, just like you promised."

She dried off, and with an exasperated look and irritated edge in her voice said: "Fine, I'll play along. But, I get to shuffle the deck!"

"And...if you lose?"

"If I lose, it's what you have planned. Let me get dressed."

"Not yet. Shuffle the deck and draw your card. Your card decides if you put on your flannel pajamas or what I have for you."

I handed her the deck and watched her shuffle. I stifled a laugh because this seemed like the exact opposite of strip poker. High card decided what she was to wear.

She handed the deck back to me. I shuffled once again and offered her the deck for her draw. She pulled the card and looked at it. I could tell she wasn't happy with it and she tried to put it back in the deck.

"Best two out of three, right?" She almost begged.

"No. That wasn't the deal. Let me see your card."

She turned the card to me and I was elated. She had a four of hearts. Of course, I had to draw, but I knew I had a great chance of winning this draw. I reached for the top card, drew it and looked at it. I had drawn the 5 of spades. I had won the draw by one.

"Looks like I am the winner. It's my night and here is what you are wearing."

I handed her the clothing and she looked at me like I was crazy:

"You only one by ONE. One lousy point! Seriously?"

"Winning is winning. You agreed last night, I gave you the opportunity to draw and we are back where we should have been when you first got home. Put on your makeup, fix your hair, put on the clothes and let's get going."

It took her a while, but when she finally finished, she came out of the bathroom with an exasperated look on her face. Despite the look, I was floored. She was looking great!

"Are you serious? You want me to wear this? Are you crazy?"

"Yes. I am crazy...crazy for you! You look awesome!"

That didn't really help. She kept pressing the issue:

"And you expect me to go out looking like this?"

"Would you just trust me, please. Where we are going, you will fit in fine. Plus... you drew the loosing card."

With that, I took her by the hand, grabbed my keys and headed to the door. We stopped long enough for her to put on the shoes I had already waiting by the door. We stepped out the back, I led her to the car and opened the door. I watched as she got in the car, the slit in the dress exposed her leg up to nearly the hip. I was so turned on, I was ready to just drag her back into the house.

She grabbed her dress, pulled it over her leg and looked at me with that look in her eye that said: "If I could, I would kick you in the balls."

We drove in silence to the motel. When she realized where I was headed, she looked at me:

"THIS is where you are taking me?"

"What did you think? I got us a room for the night, away from the kids, away from the house and away from reality. We can just enjoy a night away from the mundane and from home. Isn't that fair?"

"Well," she said, "since you put it that way. You could have explained what you had planned at first and it might have made a difference."

"No, I really couldn't have explained it. You know it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. That's why I had to resort to these." I reached into my jacket pocket and produced the cards and shook them in front of her. "I know you pretty well, so I know how you think. I had to cover my bases to make sure I really did get anything I wanted tonight."

"Am I really that bad?" She began. Before she could say anything else, I cut her off.

"Seriously, all I am asking is you carry through with your promise for one night. Is that too much to ask? Stop thinking about if you are "THAT BAD" or how you look, which, by the way, you look great. Just let me have this one night."

"Ok. I'm sorry. You can have this night. Anything you want."

I looked in her in the eyes and said:

"Say that again. Tell me that one more time."

She looked me in the eyes and said:

"Any... Thing...You...Want."

I smiled, opened my door and then reached in the back.

"What's that?" she asked.

"I packed a small bag. Can't have a night at the motel without a small bag, right?"

She actually laughed at that. "Right. I forgot: Men and their toys."

I joined her laughter:

"Tonight, honey, YOU are my toy. Let's go."

I walked around and opened her door. She looked so hot. Her auburn hair blew a bit in the wind. Her dress billowed nicely in the slight breeze. She had her hands full keeping the hair in place and the dress down. I took one of her hands and led her to the lobby. She didn't really know the place so she thought we were going to the room. Instead, I led her to the bar.

"Wait, why are we going here?"

"We haven't eaten. They have food. It makes sense to eat here before we go to the room."

I could tell she was feeling self-conscious. She had a right to. She was looking hot. There were the normal bar-flies there, the lounge lizards, the women who frequent places like that, but my wife stood out. She didn't look like them and it got her noticed. The women were instantly jealous, the men instantly interested.

The woman at the bar told us to sit anywhere, so I chose a table toward the back. We sat next to a couple of guys who were enjoying a meal and a beer...or two. I think they were both surprised and pleased when we sat down. I noticed one guy nudge the other as and they both stole a glance at my wife's leg as the slit opened up.

I could tell these guys weren't the regular lounge lizard types. They weren't dressed up like everyone else. I figured they must be truckers from the local truck stop. As I mentioned, it was just across the street. Second, they were sitting facing each other. Everyone else was facing the front in anticipation of the karaoke.

As we sat down, after giving them a moment to admire my wife's assets, I nodded at them and said:

"Hello. You guys here for the karaoke?"

They both laughed and said:

"No. We're not singers. Just passing through and needed to stop for the night."

"Oh, Karaoke?" Said my wife. "Seriously, that is why you are here?" She knew my weakness for singing and karaoke. I know, it sounds horrible but I love watching people try to sing. I sometimes feel like that guy on that show everyone used to love.

"Yep. Karaoke. You said anything, remember?"

"Yes," she moaned comically "I remember."

"Say it again for me."

"Anything you want," she intoned.

The two guys were watching us and I took this as a moment for a quick introduction and explanation.

"Hi, I'm Jay. This is Wendy. We had a bet, she lost and has to do "anything" tonight. So, I brought her here. Let's just say she isn't a fan of karaoke."

This brought laughter from both of them. They introduced themselves to us in a very friendly manner. It turned out they were both named Jack. Both were in their late 40's or early 50's, about our age. Jack number one was white with graying hair. Jack number two was black with a shaved head. They were truckers who met up from time to time and shared a meal and a drink when on the road. Both were friendly and even though they stole glances at my misses, they were polite and made sure to not stare outright at her.

The waitress soon came and took our drink order. I ordered whiskey on the rocks, which surprised my wife. I am not much of a drinker and neither is she. I then asked the waitress for something sweet for my wife. With that I really got a look and I turned and mouthed the word "anything" to her.

I explained to the waitress that my wife wasn't much of a drinker so she needed something sweet but with some alcohol to loosen her up a bit for the evening. I think I wasn't the first person to make such a request because the waitress nodded like she understood perfectly. She asked if we knew what we wanted to eat yet, but I told her to bring the drinks and we would make up our minds. I wanted some alcohol to take effect before we had anything to eat.

We then turned back to Jack and Jack and picked up our conversation. We asked all the basic questions: Where are you from, how long have you been away from home, what do you do when you are gone from home for so long? We talked a bit about ourselves, how we were out for an evening together. I even went so far as to tell them that I had picked out my wife's clothing for the night.

"Well, "said Jack number one, "You did a fine job because she looks great!"

"Oh yes, she does!" said Jack number two.

My wife didn't know how to respond to that, so in an effort to change the subject she said:

"It must be difficult for you both having the same name. Do people get you mixed up? I mean, if they don't see you, um..." she let it hang, trying to be politically correct.

Both men laughed at this. They were good natured.

"You mean on the CB? Because, ain't nobody so color blind as to mix us up if they are looking at us."

"Yes. That's what I mean!" She blurted out, trying to recover her faux pas.

Again, they burst out in laughter.

"It's ok, honey. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to see that pretty face blush." Said Jack number 2. "In fact, my handle on the CB is Black Jack, like the card game. You know about cards?"

"She has a passing knowledge" I laughed. She blushed even more.

"Good. Maybe we can play sometime." Said Black Jack, with a grin. Somehow I didn't think he was talking about cards.

The waitress appeared with our drinks.

"Here you are, love birds. One whiskey on the rocks and one special iced tea."

My wife looked up at that point and asked:

"What makes it special?"

"It has a smooth kick, honey. You'll love it, trust me." She looked at me when she said the last words. Jack and Jack noticed it as well.

We placed our orders for a couple of burgers and the waitress left. My wife took a drink and looked surprised.

"Yum. This is actually good. I like this."

With that, the "Jacks" laughed, as I did also.

"Well, drink up, babe. We can always get another."

After making small talk with the two guys for a while, our food finally arrived. My wife was feeling pretty good by the time it came and Black Jack (like the card game!), suggested that the waitress bring my wife another drink. I agreed, told her to bring two more of the same, (mine wasn't quite empty, but what the hey), and we started eating. The food was good, not great, but it was filling enough and did the job. The second drink turned into a third for my wife. We finished dinner as the DJ was setting up for the karaoke. I looked at my wife, feeling drunk for probably the first time in her life, and said:

"Crap, I should have dropped this bag off at our room. I am going to run it there before the singing starts. Jack and Jack, will you look after my wife and save my seat for me? It seems to be getting crowded in here."

Both men readily agreed. My wife started to protest, but I promised I would be right back. I looked at the men and said:

"Remember, I expect you to be gentlemen. Order her another drink if she gets bored! " They both laughed and promised they would make sure she got what she needed.

I took my bag to the room and dropped it off. I took time to use the restroom as well, figuring I wanted to take as much time as possible. I was not in a huge hurry to get back. I was hoping that by being the "perfect gentlemen" our new friends would be getting a bit familiar with my wife. I finally finished, walked slowly back and, to my utter delight, found my wife had switched seats and was sitting next to Black Jack, who had his arm resting on the back of her chair.

doernow
doernow
34 Followers