Black Journal Ch. 09

Story Info
Shera.
1.2k words
4.04
9.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 21, Shera

So, I have been a part of a comic/manga club since my freshman year in college to the present. My first comic convention was an eventful one. The club that I had joined, only, at the time, consisted of ten members, which included me. Granted I had never met them because it was an online group. We had arguments and debates that could last for months. It wasn't just your garden variety type of comic debates either. We would use facts and realistic scenarios to see who would be right. It came down to percentages in the end which character had the advantage over the other. If you look online they have all kinds of these debates.

Anyway, one of our members let us in on a convention that was happening in Dodge City, KS. It was happening in a month and for a weekend. Luckily, my job allowed the days off for it. I told my parents about it and they were skeptical at first, but happy at the same time because I was getting out and having fun. Said the couple who was going on a damn cruise in two weeks.

I put together my costume and booked a room for two days and two nights. The drive there was alright, only took about three hours. I got to the hotel, checked in, and waited in my room for the crew, if they were coming. After about two hours two showed up. The rest said they couldn't make it.

The first part has already started and I wasn't going to put my costume on until the next day. The first day all I did was check out the comic collections and people. One con-goer caught my eye, a bodybuilder dressed as Red Sonya. For those of you who don't know Red Sonya, she is basically the female version of Conan the Barbarian. Google her. She had the red hair wig, the dress-up, and the sword. It wasn't slutty or anything but my dick sure thought so.

The next day I was ready. With all my necessary purchases and two autographs I was free to roam around and enjoy the con as I would've liked. I made up a character called The Arachnid. My mask covered my face tied at the back with the strings going down my back, a black stretch shirt with its sleeves cut to just pas my elbows, black biker gloves, black jeans, and black work boots. Basically, the Black Spiderman in my image. At the con I received quite the few conversations about my character's origins. Which was fine, didn't want to seem like a plagiarizing idiot. I took pictures with a lot of people.

Then she came along, or should I say, Shera. Shera is the female version of He-man. Again, Google her if you want more details. So she came as another Amazon heroine. She had on the crown, toga dress, boots, and her sword and belt. She decked herself out again and this time I was going to talk to her. Yes, I know, I usually go for the big women, but hey, she intrigued me too much. She was close to my height, and a lot more muscled, but that didn't intimidate me in the slightest.

I was able to get her attention grabbing her hand. She turned to regard me as an enemy because I saw her fist clenched, but I had already had a plan. I told her to wait for just a minute as I finished a photo with a group of people. She kind of huffed, but it was cute. When I was done I gave her my full attention. We walked around, sometimes holding hands. She was actually from Topeka and she drove here with some friends. I met them, nice people. They too were bodybuilders, but she was the con-geek in costume.

We spent hours looking at others in their getups, and she wanted to get autographs. Being all bunched up I was able to cop feels on her muscular bottom. She reached behind and grabbed my dick and massaged it. I tried reaching under her dress but she stopped me. Limits aren't a problem with me, in fact, I consider it a turn on. The convention lasted until 7 pm and then we left together. She told me where to drop her off so she could know her friends' plans for the night. I had to take off my mask and show her my face first. I hadn't shaved in a while but she liked my rugged look; almost had a full beard and mustache. She wanted to see more of me because she said she felt I was in great shape.

At my hotel we got comfortable. We had eaten at a restaurant, just salad and soups to hold us over. I began my strip tease. I'm not much of a dancer, but I tried my best to make it sexy. You know the style - slow movements that flexed my muscles. She enjoyed it because she switched her legs a few times. Seeing her Amazonian muscles made me jump downstairs. She stood up herself and began her strip. She actually danced. It was surprising to see such grace. She wore a skimpy bikini top and thong. Her natural brownish-blonde hair went past her shoulders. She couldn't have been more than 25. She came with a tan; I had mixed feelings about that.

I don't muscle worship, just not my thing, but I do like looking at the craftsmanship. She liked putting on a show and I'd just masturbate. When she was done she climbed on top of me and tried to out muscle me. She came to realize I'm not so easily taken down. I had her pinned with her hands behind her back on her stomach. I stuck two fingers into her vagina. She tried to fight off my assault, but she soon started to swoon.

Once she was sedated I let go of her arms and gathered her onto her knees. She was compliant from then on and her hot box was quite inviting. She trained her nether region muscles as well and I had to concentrate with every stick in. She matched my every thrust with a clench. A sexual partner of that magnitude is great because they always trying to be a challenge. She grunted and growled more than scream, and I did like her leaking down her thighs. Not a splash or a geyser, just runoff that felt good in between our skin.

She wanted to be on top of me. I lied down on my back and she froggy-ed on top of me. She wrapped her hands behind my neck keeping her balance and targeting. I choked her a little bit, wasn't hard, just a small squeeze. She laughed it off. After a good ten minutes I stood up on my feet with her in my arms. I pounded with expertise and she gasped in my ear for more. I was so glad I always workout. Flexibility saved the day that night. I felt my sperm bubbling to the surface so I sat her down on the bed and pulled out. She obliged by jerking my chicken until I was drained of my juices. We called out each other's superhero names, staying in character was hotter than reality at the time.