Black Journal Ch. 14

Story Info
The Law.
1.2k words
4.53
8.3k
3
0

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 22, The Law

I enjoy driving as much as the next person. Especially when I have my music on, a drink, and a bag of chips with some beef jerky. I just cruise and eat. This one Sunday afternoon I had gotten bored being inside my apartment and decided to go for a ride. I had a day off so I put on some jeans, a black shirt, and some brown sandals. I got my keys, wallet, and phone and headed out. I had no real destination so I drove around the city. Now, I was eating and driving, that has it's own particular stimulation. Power and freedom. The music gives you a sense of superiority and energy.

I ate my stuff and drove and drove. That is until I saw a cop car pull up behind me. I cursed out loud because I didn't know what I did. I drove a little ways to find a safe spot to stop and used a parking lot. I didn't turn off my car; I just put it in park. I didn't have anything illegal in my car so I didn't do all that crap that I'm suppose to do because I'm Black.

Anyway, she stepped out the car. I wondered sometimes how people could be cops and so out of shape. I mean, you may end up chasing people on foot. Then again, why chase if you have bullets. She didn't look like a hard-ass, but looks can be deceiving. She came up to my window and I already had it rolled down. She greeted with a question of did I know how fast I was going. I told her truthfully I didn't and she, of course, didn't believe me. I just stared at her after that waiting for my ticket.

Then she got rough like one of those "what you staring at boy comments". I just said nothing. She told me to exit my vehicle. "Here comes the beat down in broad daylight", I thought. I stood up straight and waited for the next order. She looked up at me while circling me. I can't stand cops. She then waved to her car and another cop came out. I was getting nervous because usually more than one means search and seizure.

The other was a guy. He looked in my car trying to find a reason. He asked me the same questions and I answered the same way. I was still looking at the female cop. I was trying to appeal to her good side but she looked like she wasn't haven't it. They let me go, with a ticket of course. It didn't mess up my drive though. I did some day dreaming about the short, plump officer. I did like how she looked in her uniform. I'm pretty much a sucker for a big girl in uniform. Uniforms, to me, hide what's really under there, a conservative, freaky barrier so-to-speak.

I arrived at my new apartment. I had decided to spend one more year at my current state and told my parents I'll be back home. I had set up a transfer because I was tired of the winters up there. Back at home I was chilling and decided to put on a porno. The title was "Paying For Two Big Uns." Basically mff (male-female-female) scenes. I was well into the movie, that and sketching, when someone started knocking on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone. I paused the movie because I wasn't really up for company.

I opened the door and the plump cop was on the other side. I said no thank you and tried to close the door but she blocked it. She was still on duty, or I thought so, because she was still in uniform. I awakened a little in my pants. She came up with some bullshit lie about a complaint. My neighbors and I didn't have problems with each other. I let her in just to get it over with. I went back to my sketch and played the video. She was amazed that I did that. I'm not ashamed of watching porn in front of people. I gets mine when I feel the need. She tried to start some kind of conversation, but I really wasn't looking to talk.

I told her if she wants me to fuck the police I have a bedroom we could use to get underway. She pulled out her gun. I will admit I was scared and shaking, but I held my ground. She undid her belt and took off her hat. I didn't think cops wore those anymore. She had nice ebony skin and her body filled out the uniform well. I held out my hand to lead to the room and she dismissed the gesture. She thought it was going to be a quickie. She also demanded I eat her pussy. Only if she took a shower. She obeyed.

After I checked for cleanliness and freshness I dined on pig. Her vagina was pretty puffy; soft and warm. I used my usual tongue tricks: the shovel (scooping my tongue in and out) and the twister (whirling my tongue over her labia and clit at different speeds). She tried to run but I locked her in place by hooking her joints with my arms. She tried with all her might to push my head away but I had the advantage in submission. I stood on my feet and raised her on her hands in a handstand. My vantage point allowed me a more advantageous target. I let her go after about five minutes and she gushed. Harder to keep in control when you're inverted.

Without wasting time I flipped her on her right side and stuck my steel pole in. She went bug-eye. I immediately went into speed demon mode and wrecked her catacomb. Her head bobbed up and down like a bobble head. She choked on her gasps for air. When she found her orgasm I plunged in and stayed. She whooed, she hissed, and she hollered for mercy. I took myself out and she peed a little. Had to change my sheets.

She was already spent but I wasn't done by far. I grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I had to carry her on my shoulder and walked to the den area couch. I had placed her in my lap facing me. She huffed and puffed she couldn't continue. Shouldn't have given me that damn ticket.

I divided her cheeks and raised the Tower of Stiffness into her crevice. No leeway, no warnings; just down and out wrecking ball. All my thrusts border lined on brutality. She held onto my shoulders trying to weather the storm but I wasn't having it. She released again, but I continued.

After she was done I still remained on task. She flopped onto me. She passed out. I shook her and checked her pulse. She was ok. I didn't cum but my dick was covered with her substance beyond recognition. I placed her on the couch and went to the shower. I came back and she was still asleep. She was leaking, even a little from her nipples. That was a first. I turned the porno back on and went back to my sketching. I was still sporting a wrathful hard-on. But when she awoke I made sure the first thing she saw was my penis ready to be serviced. My house, my laws.